Stores > Cheap Cycle Parts
  • Cheap Cycle Par

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cheap Cycle Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-08-22

worst customer service EVER

"stay away
i ordered a part thats was said to fit thru site.
it wound up not fitting the customer service 1st attempt the guy was a complete disrespectful a**
secomd ATTEMPT got a little futher
lo g story short i had free shipping on order but part was wrong and looked used
and had to return with no credit at all from company
50.00 for shipping after i already paid 200 for the part
COMPANY COULD CARELESS
ABOUT YOU.
WORST EXPERIANVE I EVER HAD
THEY DIDNT OFFER ANYTHING
AND DIDNT EVEN APPOLGIZE

2017-06-20

Terrible with multi-product orders & managing inventory

"I used these guys several times 2-3 years ago and they were decent. However, they made a succession of dumb mistakes in my most recent order which has left me furious. First, they don't tell you when an item is out of stock. I found out later that's because they don't HAVE stock - they simply relay orders back to the manufacturer. Regardless, I ordered two products from them and *four days* later they emailed me saying one of my two items - an ordinary inner tube - was out of stock and would not arrive for six weeks. Seriously? I immediately tried to cancel the entire order and they didn't reply to my email. I tried again the next day and they replied saying the first item had shipped already (which was why they ignored me the day before - it hadn't shipped and they wanted my money). So I told them to cancel the tube and got no reply. Got my credit card statement a few days ago and saw they charged me the full amount of the order plus shipping. I protested this with them and they said they would cancel & credit the tube, however I still paid the full shipping amount for my half order, which turned out to be more than the product itself. Do yourself a favor and get what you need from Amazon."

2015-06-25

"What do people with bikes hate more than anything? When their bike is down. I strategically ordered steel clutch plates Saturday June 20th from cheap cycle parts in hopes to have my bike ready to go by the following Saturday morning , received shipping conformation today, 5 days later. There is no excuse for this, especially after you charge $15.00+ for shipping. The tracking slip i received over email says priority male, called USPS, it shipped post. I will never use this site again nor recommend it to anyone, very unsatisfied. "

2014-08-25

"No Hassle return is anything but no hassle.
Cheapcycle sent me parts that were not correct per their website,parts were to be silver per their web site and they sent me blue.
I called them to request a refund ,cant do it that way have to go through email.Waited 4 days before I got a response,Linda in customer returns told me it looks like all parts are blue now, ok fine I will just send them back,I informed her that their website says they were silver.
Got the ok to return email with no return shipping label had to email them and tell them once again that I want a full refund including shipping or will turn it over to my bank for dispute.Next email got the shipping label.When I finally got my refund it was minus $18.00 for shipping.I called and had to threaten again with turning it over to my bank.Linda says ok fine if $18.00 means the world to you I will refund it,WTF no it doesnt mean the world to me but right is right and Cheapcycle is wrong dont use them there are several other companies that dont rip you for shipping and their "no hassle return" is actually no hassle.
Cheapcycle sucks I will never use them again

2011-06-09

"Bought a replacement odometer cable. Cheapest price listing on cable...BUT...

They shipped it USPS and charged $10 for something that could fit in a 5x7 bubble-pak envelope. And they shipped it FIVE days after the order was placed even tho the web site said it was in stock.

Haven't seen it yet, but just be advised, if you need it cheap, go CheapCycleParts. If you need it quick, go anyplace else. In retrospect, I would have gladly paid a couple $$ more to see it inside a fortnight. Just sayin.

2011-05-31

"Bought a helmet -- price was the cheapest on the internet and the service was great. It was shipped out within five business days and arrived a couple of days after that. "

Share Cheap Cycle Parts's store rating

Cheap Cycle Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cheap Cycle Parts is not a merchant member
Cheap Cycle Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!