Stores > Cheap Cycle Parts

• Cheap Cycle Par

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"What do people with bikes hate more than anything? When their bike is down. I strategically ordered steel clutch plates Saturday June 20th from cheap cycle parts in hopes to have my bike ready to go by the following Saturday morning , received shipping conformation today, 5 days later. There is no excuse for this, especially after you charge $15.00+ for shipping. The tracking slip i received over email says priority male, called USPS, it shipped post. I will never use this site again nor recommend it to anyone, very unsatisfied. "

"No Hassle return is anything but no hassle.
Cheapcycle sent me parts that were not correct per their website,parts were to be silver per their web site and they sent me blue.
I called them to request a refund ,cant do it that way have to go through email.Waited 4 days before I got a response,Linda in customer returns told me it looks like all parts are blue now, ok fine I will just send them back,I informed her that their website says they were silver.
Got the ok to return email with no return shipping label had to email them and tell them once again that I want a full refund including shipping or will turn it over to my bank for dispute.Next email got the shipping label.When I finally got my refund it was minus $18.00 for shipping.I called and had to threaten again with turning it over to my bank.Linda says ok fine if $18.00 means the world to you I will refund it,WTF no it doesnt mean the world to me but right is right and Cheapcycle is wrong dont use them there are several other companies that dont rip you for shipping and their "no hassle return" is actually no hassle.
Cheapcycle sucks I will never use them again

This review was modified by RoadsterBIAMC on August 25 2014 01:47:55 PM

"Bought a replacement odometer cable. Cheapest price listing on cable...BUT...

They shipped it USPS and charged $10 for something that could fit in a 5x7 bubble-pak envelope. And they shipped it FIVE days after the order was placed even tho the web site said it was in stock.

Haven't seen it yet, but just be advised, if you need it cheap, go CheapCycleParts. If you need it quick, go anyplace else. In retrospect, I would have gladly paid a couple $$ more to see it inside a fortnight. Just sayin.

"Bought a helmet -- price was the cheapest on the internet and the service was great. It was shipped out within five business days and arrived a couple of days after that. "

Share Cheap Cycle Parts's store rating

Cheap Cycle Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cheap Cycle Parts is not a merchant member
Cheap Cycle Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!