CheapOairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"On 2-16-2015 I booked a a flight leaving and returning flight. The agent I was working with kept saying _ return in March? I said three times return in February. I received the itinerary for I phones an said I do not have an iPhone or cell phone. The rep on the 2-16-2015 said they would email m the itinerary, but did not receive it until 2-18-2015. On 2-19-2015, I called to inform cheapoair of their mistake and was told within 24 hours they would get back to me. I spoke with Terrois (spelling close) he said you do not need me name because to rep. I spoke with would give me a call back. Terrois said they would listen to the recordings and they would let me listen to the recordings. I waited until 2-21-2015 and called them back, the rep said I could wait 45 minutes to speak to a rep or have one call me back in 1 Hour. I said have a rep.call me back in a hour and never received a call back. I called back and the recording said since you have called us several times today we will have you speak to a specialist. that was two hours age and still waiting. DO NOT USE CHEAPOAIR they are not honest. STAY AWAY."

"I reserved a ticket, it was cancelled THREE HOURS before the flight left! I called, freaking out and re-booked (at a higher price, of course!). I booked a refundable ticket, and when I tried to make a change, the agent practically screamed at me and told me to call the airline directly. Then, when I asked for a supervisor, I was placed on hold for 30 minutes and then she hung up. Called back again, I was placed on hold again and then 30 minutes later, they hung up again. Awful, awful customer service, and they really don't give a crap. Every other website rates them poorly, the unethical employees probably come on here and cheat their way to a higher rating on this site. You've been warned - don't deal with these unethical people!"

modified review This review was modified by cheapoairisthedevil on February 22 2015 08:09:20 AM

"I booked my ticket 5 months in advance for my wedding! It is Jan 30th and they have just informed me my departure time has changed, plus the date I had scheduled to return home was changed. I tried to get my date changed back in order to actually have more then three days with my family for our wedding. I went back and forth with the airlines and the travel company for four hours. Finally I asked a supervisor to contact the airlines with me to get the mess sorted out. After she had to hold she said there was nothing she could do and to call back on Monday. I refused to take that as an answer, just because she did not feel like holding. The lady then began screaming at me and becoming very aggressive. I asked if I could then speak to her supervisor, where she informed me that the person was busy and unable to talk to me. I said I could hold and wait for the person, she then was screaming at me again and laughed and said what are you going to stay on hold all day! I said mam you realize this phone call is being recorded, and then I asked for her name where she refused to give it to me and placed me on hold AGAIN! I would suggest just going with the airlines themselves!"

modified review This review was modified by amandaemerson on January 31 2015 12:47:57 PM

"Great prices! GReat customer service too! We had to change our flight when we were overseas and they were able to help!"

"I purchased a ticket in August to fly from Denver to Patagonia, Chile. Luckily right before Christmas, I decided to check my seats one more time. the airline had changed the first leg of my flight to leave later, arriving in Miami 2 hours AFTER my next flight was to depart for Chile. Cheapoair did not notify me nor did the airlines. The airlines said I had to go through cheapoair to get new flights. On Saturday, the cheapo air rep was rude and unhelpful. They are based in Delhi. I was put on hold many times, refused a supervisor, and finally told to call back Monday (they don't even answer the phones on sunday). On Monday after many holds, the rep had it fixed and said I would get an email on Tuesday. No email on Tuesday and the LAN airline site still had me on the original schedule....I then talked with a cheapoair rep who said nothing had been fixed but that he would fix it. He took my number in "case we get cut off". We got cut off and he never called back. I am now on hold with another rep who says she has it fixed and put me on hold to confirm with LAN air....It has been 30 minutes and I am STILL on hold.... We will see. I will NEVER use these guys again!"

"Stay away from these cowboys. I purchased a ticket for a friend from cheapoair and at the point of purchase , baggage showed up as 2PCs. On the day before travel . The baggage allowance on the airline Chekin came up as 1PC. My baggage allowance on same flight , same travel date was 2PC. But my ticket was purchase from a more reputable travel agency.

The airline stated that the cheapoair will need to cotact them to update the baggage allowance. After multiple trials. I finally spoke a rude guy who immediately said "there is nothing we can do , you bought the ticked" . I dropped the call and called back and spoke to same guy with same response.

Stay away from these people even of they offer you a free ticket. If I had read thier reviews I would not have went near thier site.

Also details on the ticket doesn't match what airline have on their website. Also on same ticket, my friend was unable to check in online while I am able to. The only difference is that the tickets were purchased from 2 different agency but same flight

Very bad customer and shabby service. Complete cowboy agency.

modified review This review was modified by Adind on December 22 2014 11:54:20 AM

"I booked a round trip via this website but couple days ago the schedule of the flight company has changed , they deal with my request very low effeicency, and their customers service call me at 4 am in the morning (here is Singapore but before they dial the number they never consider this ) ,I gave them what I request but they still send me the schedule I deny before , I am not gonna book any trip on this website anymore ."

modified review This review was modified by pariszhao on November 27 2014 03:14:51 AM

"This is the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. They overcharged my credit card for $200.00 and then said I would receive a refund within 7 to 14 days. It has been 4 weeks and counting. All anyone can tell me is that it is awaiting a supervisor approval. This is the second time this has happened. I will never use this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by Cmpere on October 27 2014 02:19:24 PM

"I find cheap tickets fast which is good for me in a long distance relationship!"

modified review This review was modified by berrya09 on October 01 2014 03:13:30 PM

"Worst Customer Service I ever had - This is horrible experience I have ever had with a business.
First I'll tell you WHAT happen-
When I bought a ticket before, my husband called and asked about price on the website, the guy says "will send email for us", we've received a price was $80-$90 more then I found on the their website, then I bought a ticket online with their company with a insurance.
In fact, After two days, I realized my last name on the passport was different, then called them asked add on my last name as same as on passport, the lady says we needed pay $150 more, we told them cancel it, because we had a insurance, she says as pay same as $150 more.
At this point - we tried talk to manage, the guy ( before wanted to charge more money one ) tells us will charge $350 more.
WHAT ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME - CheapOair took around $300 from our card, and unless we take them to court -
$300 is "only" $300 but to us it's about principal, and this was the absolute worst customer service I have ever deal with in my life, They don't care about you!
We would advise everyone to NEVER use CheapOair.
Don't give to them chance to take your money!

"I like the prices that are listed in cheapoair.com, I have booked it twice while going for a trip to India. Only thing that I may check again is the policies of travelling insurance, as I think so it should adjust even if the passenger need to change his flying dates."

modified review This review was modified by varunj84 on August 02 2014 05:29:49 PM

"After booking a flight in May, within 24 hours, I discovered a flight that was $400 cheaper. As Cheapoair advertises "Best Price Guarantee" I emailed them thinking it would be an easy reconciliation as I followed all the rules. It has been almost three months and I have not heard a peep. No follow up email or anything. Not only that but when I called the next day (after booking my original flight) to see if I could resolve over the phone, not only was the agent rude but he verbally told me "there is nothing I can do" and would not let me speak to a manager. False advertising and the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I will tell everyone I know never to use Cheapoair! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, DO NOT USE!"

modified review This review was modified by danielleursula on July 24 2014 11:34:14 AM

"Worst Customer Service support. not Flexible and not truthful in sharing real price difference."

modified review This review was modified by winer1234 on July 15 2014 11:54:16 AM

"Avoid this company!!!!. First, their representatives are horrible. After searching online on their website, I asked a representatives, he insisted to me that that price was not available and I have to pay higher and kept persuade me to buy it. That different money just goes into his pocket. If you have to change or return ticket, things turns to even more horrible. They do every thing they could to take your money. Some policies that you are told when buying a ticket is totally different if you have to change or return. One guy even told me that I did not get full refund because part of that is the tax and other service the airline charged me and they did not return (bullshit!!). The company also charge you without warning if you tried to use some of their service!! This is the first and also the last time I would buy a ticket from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by peaceofmind2014 on July 03 2014 07:38:28 PM

"Typical Bait and Switch - the prices they advertise are NOT the prices they try to charge! They are dishonest and prey on people who are trying to get a good travel deal. Stay Away!!"

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!