Stores > CheapOair

Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
2017-01-13

Simply awesome

"I found here the best ticket price for my trip. Everything was perfect without any problems at all.
I will totally recommend them and will use their services again.

This review was modified by pam22_surf on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great Priced tickets and Great service

"I've had to fly a couple of times from the Kansas City area to Chicago for medical treatments. The prices that I've found have been great with CheapOair, and I've not had any issues with my flights or tickets. I've been quite happy with the service and tickets."

This review was modified by Mam7 on January 11 2017 04:28:19 PM

2017-01-11

Amazing service

"I always book through CheapOAir because their page is so easy to navegate and if I ever have an issue I call the Customer Service and number and someone is always friendly and willing to help you and accommodate you. "

This review was modified by Madellin on January 11 2017 03:52:53 AM

2017-01-10

Stay Away! They Messed Up My Name On My Ticket and I Got Screwed!

"This company is one of the worst that I have ever experienced. They somehow put the wrong name for me on my ticket (my name was correct on my email confirmation, I have the proof of that). So I had no trouble with my departing flight of my roundtrip ticket, but I when went to return home, my name was incorrect. The TSA would not let me through security to fly.

I went to the airline counter and they told me that they had been given the wrong name by cheapoair. I called cheapoair and asked them to help. I had an hour or so before my flight by this time, and I asked them to correct my name. The man of the telephone absolutely gave me the run around, lied, etc. First he blamed the airline, he wouldn't do the name change, he refused to give me any refund on my ticket, he wouldn't even help me to book a new flight at my own expense, and he even blamed ME for the incorrect name, despite my email proof that it wasn't true.

No matter what I said it did no good. He just wouldn't help me. The clock was ticking for my flight and he was absolutely awful to me. I ended up needing to run through three airport terminals and purchase a ticket from the counter at my own expense. Cheapoair refused to take any responsibility or help me in any way. I had spent over $400 for my original flight and then ended up spending $200 on another one way ticket home.

By the way, a couple next to me at the counter had the same misnaming issue with Expedia. They called Expedia and the company cancelled their flight reservation and rebooked them for the same flight under the correct name within 10 minutes. I suggested that to Cheapoair and they just told me no.

I called them after this terrible experience asking for a refund and they refused. They said my ticket was nonrefundable. I told them that the only reason I needed a refund was because of their error that cost me an extra $200 plus a lot of suffering. Again they refused. I could go on and on about all the lies and bad things that they said to me over the phone. One person would tell me one thing, another would say the opposite. They tried blaming the both airlines I had flown with, United and then American, and then me also. They did anything and everything they could so as not to take the slightest possibility for the mix up.

I want people to know what they are getting into with this company. Stay away!!!! They are shady and irresponsible. If they mess up your booking, you will end up paying for it and then some.

Also as an aside, they also did something else shady after my booking. They sent me an email prompting me to select seats for my flight. I clicked on the link provided in the email to select them. I selected an economy seat (nothing with extra leg room, etc.) and a thing popped up on the screen saying it would cost $8/seat. When I saw they were trying to charge me, I closed out without completing any transaction. I then saw a charge for $8 on my credit card that I had never authorized. I never went through a checkout process or anything, but they used the credit card info they had on file from my booking to charge me without my permission.

I called them to complain about it, and they did reverse the charge. But I wonder how many people don't follow up that they secretly charge for seats. It is very shady.

As I said, AVOID this company. It is awful and I want everyone to know and not go through the same troubles and money wasted that I have. Protect yourself!

This review was modified by SuzyQ12345 on January 10 2017 11:37:31 AM

2017-01-08

Who would not want to save monies???

"Great price...... my daughter purchased the same exact same tickets on a competitor's website for $75.00 more!....Do the math and use CheapOair!"

This review was modified by cheapflyer on January 08 2017 04:02:27 PM

2017-01-07

Great affordable price

"I love using this site! I get discount codes and tickets for a way reasonable price! This site is awesome!"

2017-01-05

CheapOair: Just the ticket to great and affordable adventures

"We've used CheapOair for years on many trips to Europe and within the US. We have never had any problems and have always been completely satisfied with our CheapOair experiences. They have notified us promptly whenever airlines have made schedule changes so that we have been kept well-informed about our flight arrangements. No complaints from us - we look forward to using CheapOair in planning future trips."

This review was modified by WilliamBoehm on January 05 2017 01:14:09 PM

2017-01-03

WOW!

"We have used them for years and the quality in the customer service has not dropped."

2017-01-03

Comfy experience!

"I recently lost my Dad and when booking my flight to Virginia I mistakingly booked a pm flight instead of an am flight that I needed. I quickly made a call to CheapOair and was relieved that the person was able to help me correct my mistake so efficiently! I was a mess as one could imagine but she was very kind helping me feel assured the mistake would be corrected. Thank you so much for being so kind."

This review was modified by mannette on January 03 2017 10:31:03 AM

2017-01-02

i am customer

"they have very bad customer service , i talked with them about my refund 13 time , they say it will be in your account with in 14 days , after 14 Days i call them , they say it will be there with in week.today is one month , i did not get my refund yet , i used to booked flight with them many time and refer my friend too, after all activities of Cheapo refund, i really need take action with them . "

This review was modified by thapa on January 02 2017 10:09:24 AM

2016-12-29

Great experience

"I have been using CheapOair for the past couple of years and have never had a bad experience. They are always on top of the status of my flight and communicating with me any updates on my travel plans. Customer servicee has always been great!"

This review was modified by Drincon863 on December 29 2016 04:10:50 PM

2016-12-28

excellent work

"i have a very good experience booking at cheap O air ... they are helpful ..
I had no problem with them ...

2016-12-22

Good times!!!

"I had overall great experiences using this site.no complaints means happy customer...thanks cheapOair!!!!i travel a lot and they work just especially traveling domestic,if traveling internationally then no comment...safe travels!!!and bigups!!!"

This review was modified by Papapingpong on December 22 2016 10:11:34 AM

2016-12-20

CheapOair provides a great service

"I've been using CheapOair since starting to have to travel via air to Canada. They've consistently found flight timings that work for me along with the best pricing. They've also followed up with a call to find out how my flights have been and if there was anything else they could do for me in ensuring I get the best possible service.
Way to go CheapOair!! Looking forward to a new year, lots of travel and the same great service I've received in 2015.

This review was modified by skaternot on December 20 2016 06:55:30 AM

2016-12-17

Awesome experience!

"Great customer service and flight crew! Would recommend to others."

This review was modified by culli04 on December 17 2016 12:20:14 PM

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!