Stores > CheapOair

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

2016-12-04

CheapOair is one best websites to book flight tickets

"I had great overall experience, not only I found the cheapest ticket on Cheapoair all booking process was very easy and self explanatory.
It's very simple to choose the cheapest date to travel and to combile best depature and arrival flights.
It's alredy 5 years that I book my tickets only through Cheapoair and I will continue to be loyal to them.

This review was modified by Mariyashm on December 04 2016 12:38:01 PM

2016-12-03

Awasome and best way to go!!!!

"I am a loyal CheapOair customer.I travel frequently and I always check this website first. They have the best prices and it is guarantee.I have never had any issues with my bookings. I have traveled all over the world and rely heavily on CheapOair."

This review was modified by Daniel1986 on December 03 2016 08:00:54 AM

2016-12-02

The Best

"CheapOair does a great job to make sure you get the best deals and have the best customer service possible I would use them again and again for any of my flight bookings. "

2016-11-30

prompt service

"During the online reservation, was struggling to get through the process, apparently there were some technical issues. After several attempts just gave up.
Soon after received a call from the company offering a phone-reservation option and processing the request very efficiently

2016-11-30

woww

"my order went very good and when I hade correction they handle it fast"

This review was modified by joekishik on November 30 2016 12:58:09 PM

2016-11-29

Out standing !!!!!!!!!

"I have been flying from Boston to Tampa every month. I used to use another site to book my air fair . I found CheapOair so easy to deal with , made my trip hassel free . Love CheapOair!"

2016-11-28

Great service

"Have been booking my flights with CheapOair since 2014 & the service is great. I always get the best price & the service is quick & easy. Will always use them & recomend them"

This review was modified by Barrycampbell on November 28 2016 02:52:36 AM

2016-11-26

CheapOair - the best I have seen!!!!

"If you want true savings, CheapOair is a must! My wife flew Delta from Syracuse, NY to Manila, Philippines, booking a couple months ahead on another competing website (payment was not listed as work, but under her name). After some time, we had an idea that this would be a good vacation for us by extending time after her work into a vacation, but found that for both of us the cost would be prohibitive. I checked CheapOair for the first time, booking about 4 weeks ahead. I was shocked! Using CheapOair (under JetBlue and Eastern China air on the same flight days) the difference in cost for Economy seats was about $1910 (~$2600 for the other guys and CheapOair at ~$690). CheapOair air allowed us to have a great vacation together, with all flights arriving on time (a miracle) and no hassles (other than Immigration). Thank you CheapOair, I will be using you for all my future flights! "

This review was modified by 1961-francis.abc on November 26 2016 10:16:54 AM

2016-11-25

"We have used CheapOair for many years. They have always provided the best rates and have a user friendly site. I like the fact that it is possible to speak with a LIVE person in Customer Support. These agents have always shown a professional courtesy and helpfulness

This review was modified by cherylsands on November 25 2016 01:53:03 PM

2016-11-19

CheapoAir is Cheapo awesome!

"Not only were my expectations exceeded...the price.....remarkable!

This review was modified by Frogs846 on November 19 2016 07:09:56 PM

2016-11-18

Always good, no issues ever

"I have used Cheopoair on several occasions to fly abroad, I have found the fares to be very competitive and the company is easy to work with, never any issues with my ticket or seat assignments are always the seats I requested, I book hotel also with my ticket and they give you a nice discount, I will definitely use Cheapoair again."

This review was modified by Olyguy411 on November 18 2016 02:18:38 PM

2016-11-18

Cheap yes in deed!

"I've booked flights with CheapOAir before and am always pleased with the prices and convenience of booking. I was very satisfied with this last flight in October 2016 because I needed to book a flight right away a few days before flying and CheapOAir came through for me. Thank you again! "

This review was modified by D4Christ on November 18 2016 09:30:44 AM

2016-11-17

Simple and convenience

"CheapOair is just simple and conveniece, i am using there network for years.
Thank you CheapOair!

This review was modified by Hameed1963 on November 17 2016 05:29:16 PM

2016-11-16

Great

"I had a great experience using the service."

2016-11-16

Love paying for only what you need!

"My Spirit flight round trip DEN-MSP was perfect. The flight left and arrived on time. Attendants were cordial and did their job competently. I very much appreciate the price being based on only what I decide to pay for. Since I didn't have a bag to check or carry on, since I didn't care where I sat, since I didn't need insurance, the price was a terrific bargain. I'll fly Spirit whenever their price is better than any other airline... and it always seems to be. Getting the ticket through CheapOair was easy."

This review was modified by lindascherbenske on November 16 2016 08:25:28 AM

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!