Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review CheapOair by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Well managed!

"All the info. is very clear. Easy to use unlike some sites. The site is managed pretty nicely with backend databases that populates filtered info"

This review was modified by LemonYellowMarmoset on March 24 2017 03:00:01 PM

simple and quick

"It was super easy to find a flight with good pricing and decent layover and travel time. Thanks

This review was modified by SaniJZ on March 22 2017 04:15:01 PM

Easy!

"It's easy and convenient! A lot easier than other webpages. "

This review was modified by andy.morgan.72 on March 22 2017 02:45:02 PM

Best airline website ever

"Everytime I go on this site I get the best price always cheaper as promised"

This review was modified by LaMarWilder on March 22 2017 01:30:02 AM

2017-03-21

Got scammed

"Travel agency ignored rules of informing customers about required travel documents before purchasing of flight tickets. After that, they continue to transfer my tickets to another person without my consent. According to the airline's rules, when a nonrefundable ticket is transferred to another person then the ticket's fares have to be credited to the airline's travel account. When I asked for the credits they blocked my email and phone number."

This review was modified by PearlAquaCheetah on March 21 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-19

Fly Away

"My difficulty in arranging my recent flight was quickly taken care of when I called the customer service number. All of my questions and concerns were taken care of politely. It was much appreciated.

This review was modified by CarolynRuggles on March 19 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-03-18

have used cheapoair so many times and NO problems EVER!

"I don't normally do reviews, but I have always had such great services with Cheapoair. I have never had any problems with the numerous flights that I have booked with them and couldn't recommend them more highly."

This review was modified by juleshhhhhh on March 18 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-03-17

Phenominal Service at Great Prices

"Hi,

My first time coming in contact with CheapOair was this past time I booked all my travel for my flights from NYC to Thailand and Australia. There system to book was super easy to use with tons of different filters you can use to make your search easier. I was able to book flights for 3 of us with ease. I love that they call you to confirm after your booking to make sure you made the purchase to guarantee security. It made my purchase and CC info feel safe.

I had a bit of a hiccup when booking and booked the wrong flight and had to contact their customer service department. They went above and beyond to give me great customer service and also assist me with finding the best deal and option. As well they also informed me of visa needs and such. Leading up to the trip I received a few email notifications as well as emails tailored to needs for my trip. Before my travel, I also received a call to confirm I had everything I needed.

I would definitely use their site again. Sometimes you comprise service for pricing and that was definitely NOT the case.

This review was modified by JStylesTravel on March 17 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-03-16

Quick Trip

"I had to book a quick trip to Vegas. They helped me book a flight and found me a great deal."

This review was modified by williamruller on March 16 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-15

Left Winter Behind!

"I used CheapOair for a recent flight out West. They directed me towards the least expensive flight in the time frame that I wanted to travel. The starting price was a little more than half of what the starting price usually was for just the round trip flight!! I paid everything up front - checked bags (both ways), and seat choice, (both ways), and the ease of using the website was great! I would recommend using CheapOair to my friends and family, and not hesitate to use it the future. "

This review was modified by SoozG on March 15 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-03-09

Super fast and understandable contents.

"I was checking EXPEDIA and Travolosity for a reasonable price ticket to Minneapolis for a long time and at the last moment I had a thought of Cheap O Air. I found the good price at Cheap O Air. Perfect! "

This review was modified by Lobsangdekey78 on March 09 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-03-05

"Booked a flight, made a mistake while booking my return flight. Cheapoair fixed it for me and waved the extra fee. Thanks "

This review was modified by Alexandrachencian on March 05 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-02-26

CSR put my mom on the wrong flight

"I spoke to a CSR by phone to book a flight for my mom (who's visiting from Buffalo, NY) on February 20th for Monday, February 27 of 2017. He stated that there was a flight available in the morning that would depart at the 7 o'clock hour from JFK (NY) and she would arrive that same morning in Buffalo, NY at the 9 o'clock hour. The problem is the CSR that said he would book the flight for Monday morning had actually booked it for Sunday morning so I paid for a flight I DID NOT request, they're refusing to compensate me by putting my mom on the next flight available, nor have they offered a refund. If the conversations are recorded, someone should listen back and you can see that I never asked for a flight on Sunday morning but I agreed to Monday morning. Please help! I said over and over again that I DID NOT wish to book a flight anytime before 5pm Sunday. They still booked my flight for a time I didn't agree to."

This review was modified by gifts2talent on February 26 2017 09:15:01 PM

2017-02-26

love it!

"purchased 3 times already, the best prices i found. Good customer service and flexible dates. "

This review was modified by cmpesantez on February 26 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-24

Fraud

"Best price gaurentee FRAUD!! It's been 1/2 a year over 60 emails and i still havent recived my money back! They even had the nerve to call me impatient! When i first contacted them they even thought I owed them money and said it was urgent, then when they realized they made a mistake and owed me money it was no longer urgent and here i am still waiting."

This review was modified by simplylifestyling on February 24 2017 06:45:01 AM

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!