Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review CheapOair by clicking a star below.
2017-08-19

Always have the best with this company, I'll always use them

"Customer support are very experienced, love doing business with them "

2017-08-18

Numeber1

"It was my first-time booking with cheapOair the experience with them was excellent i recommend this for my family and friends . Easy fast and cheap ."

2017-08-18

Simple

"Everything was easy. Go online, find your flight, book, pay and go. "

2017-08-17

Reliable service

"Booked an international flight with CheapOair. Get everything done easily. Get the reminder for the trip. "

2017-08-16

Nice prices

"The prices are very reasonable and they are usually the cheapest out of all the other sites. "

2017-08-15

UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY AND STAFF

"Booked a ticket online for 2 round trip tickets last minute , they sent confirmation for tickets booking, later they sent an email saying they need to confirm phone number with credit card company and should be done in couple hours and don't worry about it, i call them they transfer me in a circle over and over to different departments . they said i have to wait for my credit card company to confirm my phone number and i can't use a different credit to book same flight, i receive another email saying your ticket has been issued and is not refundable and don't book another ticket, and i receive a phone call from them saying everything seems fine and they will send E-ticket and confirmation in 3-4 hours , nothing happened i call back and they say oooops we can't book your ticket because price went up almost double and not even available for the days i want. and they blame me for all of that . i had to book another last minute ticket on another airline that cost me double the original price cause i had no other option. i never had any issue booking with any other website and that was my first time trying cheapoair. there staff in India is not professional and seems lost and i hate to say that it was very difficult to speak to most of them . i wish they have canceled the ticket right away when it didn't go through first time and saved me 12 hours and probably i would have booked same flight with some other website immediately .

2017-08-15

Wonderful flight and booking

"The website is amazing and easy, my trip was wonderful , I'm using this site only. Never again will I go anywhere else "

2017-08-14

Good deals on flights

"I always use Cheapoair for the best deals on flights. "

2017-08-13

Bad experience in booking hotel

"I booked for a hotel for 8 nights and after few days got a mail saying card declined and reservation cancelled while my flight reservation was through with the same card. When I called customer service they said the hotel didn't have room after I booked and now the price are higher. I should have gone with Priceline or something else.
I also tried to provide a review on their site and their site didn't allow to do.

2017-08-12

My travels

"I've used Cheapoair a few times, last time I called customer service,she was very patient, professional and went out of her way to help me find the perfect flight"

2017-08-12

Easy Peasy

"CheapOair was simple to use with great service and options. Will definitely use again."

michealboyd's Avatar

San Francisco
2017-08-10

Disgusting

"Beware Totally disgusting Service."

2017-08-09

CheapOair is a scam!

"We paid over $7000 for a trip of 5 to Africa.They overcharged us, so we disputed the amount with our credit card company.
CheapOair recognized it was a mistake on their side and asked us to cancel the dispute so that they refund the $450 directly to us. They sent an authorization form that we signed and e-mailed back to them. However, they blocked our return tickets and told the airline that we disputed the entire amount. Thus we got stuck for several days and could not resolve the matter.
They never returned our calls and ignored our e-mails. We had to find another way to return to the U.S.

2017-08-09

good

"But customer service is very worst "

2017-08-08

They WILL rip you off - Hidden fees - No customer services - errors booking

"Terrible experience
Email me at cdfafos gmail and I will tell you EXACTLY how these crooks hit me with hidden fees
and tried to rip me off 850 dollars.
AND I WILL MAIL YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE IT

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!