Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10

I Dont Trust Many Booking Sites, However...

"HOWEVER CheapOair has proven time and time again that they are reliable and offer the best flights at the most reasonable prices. I started using them back in college and still use it to this day post grad. I have told all my friends and family about this service and recommend CheapOair when it comes to your booking needs. "

"I am computer illiterate and only had to call CheapOair once with an issue I didn't understand. They were very helpful and friendly. I have been using CheapOair for years and will ALWAYS use them when I travel "

This review was modified by steve-maria on October 14 2016 03:24:33 PM

Always the best deal!

"I travle constantly and I use Cheapo. It gives you the best prices and best connections. If you have a problem, the customer service takes care of you. "

This review was modified by StevenXRichardson on October 14 2016 05:57:46 PM

got all i wanted at the best price i could have hopped for

"i was helped alot, becauseci didnt know what to do"

Get always the good deal

"Traveling through CheapOair was always a good experience for me. They are reliable and responsible for all the deals they offer. I had to cancel/reschedule my trip twice (I always buy trip protection) and they were easy and fast to cooperate. "

This review was modified by Elieruba on October 09 2016 05:44:28 PM

Haven't had a problem

"I booked our last flight through cheapOair and did get a cheaper fare. Even after having to pay more for luggage on Frontier Airline, the total was still less than the tickets through Southwest Airline. The flight time was changed once, but had no affect on our plans. I was satisfied with the process and would use them again."

This review was modified by Janetsrodgers on October 08 2016 07:31:59 PM

"i just loved traveling through Cheapoair, It was excellent in coordination, prices and all. From now on I will recommend to my friends!"

"Great price and great deal"

This review was modified by ksfarah on October 07 2016 12:59:43 PM

The best site to book ur ticket

"Cheap oair is the best site to book all ur tickets, i always book my tickets from them, and comparing ti the other sites they are best , and the cheapest, i always get from them the best deals and the best prices.

This review was modified by Demilza21 on October 05 2016 07:57:16 PM

nothing cheap about using this site!

"One ticket was issued in the wrong name. Dealing with it cost an extra $604 which they refused to accept any responsibility for, insisting it was an error on my end which was ridiculous! Attempts to file a complaint with the company and pursue refund was almost impossible. Letters and emails were returned as undeliverable, and phonecalls ended up in busy rings. Finally got through to someone who said it was my fault so they had no responsibility. It is interesting that they actually have a link on their issues page to update tickets to match travel documents which leads to believe this happens rather often. I'm sure there are fees involved! DO NOT USE!"

STAYAWAY from Cheapoair

"If I can leave with 0 star I would, this site is been ripped off and if you don't careful when you make a reservation, they try to trick you either alternative airport or date of travel. When you catch it you will pay over $500 for change the date. STAYAWAY."

Costly mistake

"When I made my reservation I was not careful about all of the buttons that were shown. Thus my desired round trip from Roanoke became a one way ticket from Lewisburg, WV. When I noticed the error a few days before travel I asked to make a change, but no deal. So I lost the airfare cost from Cheapoair. I then use Priceline and their site was very clear about what I was getting. My advice is if you must use Cheapoair be very careful about all of those small buttons, Better yet, choose a site that presents the information clearly such as Priceline. "

This review was modified by Jmpriv on September 08 2016 06:06:51 PM

Very careful for cancellation and your Name on the Airplane Ticket. I lost 500 USD.

"I bought the ticket through the cheapoair.com, and I realize I did not add my middle name.
Hence I talked with the Customer Service, and there are no way to change the name on the issued ticket even I still have 7 days left. The only way is to cancel the current airplane ticket and buy it one more time.
Finally they charge me the penalty $250 for the Cheapoair Policy, plus additional Charge for the 250 for cancellation fees from airline.
Therefore eventually I lost $500 to add only my middle name.
What the hell service is.

I never use the cheapaoair, and stop to use this website.

This review was modified by scopeman on July 08 2016 10:01:43 AM

USE with Extreme care - I won't be using them!

"Was looking to buy an international ticket - found a suitable one, entered credit card number and was waiting for confirmation when I received a message to say my booking could NOT be confirmed and that my credit card details were retained so I could look for another suitable booking. Disappointed I was about to look for bookings when I received a call from a 'booking officer' who said he noticed that my booking had failed and the last ticket at that price was taken and he would assist us to get another booking - he spoke to us for over 27 minutes and all the alternatives he provided were either expensive or unsuitable. In the end we declined all of his offers and closed the call.
I then went on to another website and was able to find the exact same booking with the exact same travel dates, flights, airline (Malaysian Airlines) - the exact same booking that we did not get with CheapOair - and we went ahead with the booking and promptly received a confirmation.
Imagine my astonishment, a week later, when I saw two charges on my credit card bill for Malaysian airlines as a small charge for cheapoair! I started searching through my emails and then found that I did indeed receive a confirmation from CheapOair a few minutes after I had finished my conversation with the 'booking officer' - in my updates folder in my gmail.
I promptly went back to CheapOair - attempting to call them numerous times and getting 'fobbed' off by frontline staff - finally put through to a supervisor who seemed to understand my situation and further to many nightly calls (due to the time difference) was put through to Malaysian airlines who said that I could not get a refund as it was not a duplicate booking as I had made them through two separate systems. My calls and emails continued to various management heads - again got attention and assigned to a re who went through the same route to get a refund from Malaysian air - with the same result.
So in the end I had a two fully paid tickets with Malaysian airline (one cancelled ticket with CheapOair) and another ticket which was travelled on.
No refund or compensation of any sort yet. I definetely think CheapOair's systems are flawed here - if they expect me to expect a booking when the system says there is no booking AND a person actually calls to confirm that there is no booking and offers alternatives.
Very poor service and me left out of pocket by a full international ticket fare!

Cancellation without warning!

"I've been really disappointed with the service and will never book another flight with them : the transaction was ok, I received a confirmation, and suddenly, a few days later, I received another e-mail, of cancellation, this time, saying that I was the one who cancelled the flight! I then tried to call them. They made me wait for more than one hour on the phone and they finally just hung up on me!! When I tried once more, it was really difficult to get the right department, everybody redirected me to other dpts. When finally I got someone real and ready to answer my questions, I tried to know what happened -maybe my credit card hadn't been accepted?- but there was nothing wrong! They just cancelled without any reason and, of course, the new best fare they could offer me was much more expensive than the initial one! I had to restart all the process of on-line booking...with another agency!
CheapOair : never again!

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!