Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review CheapOair by clicking a star below.

Can never go wrong...

"CheapOair it's my goto site for travel...I've been using it since 2011"

Mexican family vaca!

"CheapOair made my search simple, and helped us find the best available flights! Thanks...family on a budget!"

2017-06-21

Great , simple and easy !!

"So easy to book a ticket with affordable prices!!"

2017-06-18

Buyer Beware of CheapOair! Deceptive! Ripoff! Please Don't Use!

"Buyer Beware of CheapOair! This company is deceptive! I booked two roundtrips with CheapOair, thinking that I could cancel without a fee penalty within 24-hours like other companies offer. However, in tiny print, practically hidden, at the very bottom of the purchase page, it says reservation changes involve a fee. In order to find out what the fees are, you must go to go the Home page, scroll to the very bottom of the page to click on "Taxes and Fees," also in tiny print.
If this company was open and honest, they would place a warning next to the purchase button, alerting customers that ANY changes in their reservation will be charged a fee. I was charge $100 or $50 per ticket to cancel my reservation within 24-hours. I was forced to agree to pay $100 or CheapOair will NOT cancel the reservation. Please do yourself a favor and book directly with the airlines. You will save money (CheapOair charges a sales commission) and you can make any changes within 24-hours for free.

2017-06-17

It was great traveling with cheapoair.com

"Got the best prices of total and received a great customer support from cheapoair.com."

2017-06-15

recommended

"booking a flight was very easy the selection process included enough options necessary to select a specific date and time desired. "

2017-06-06

Great

"Great service, and they always seem to be the cheapest site I look at!"

2017-06-05

Fast helper

"Cheapoair always help to find good flights, great customer service "

2017-06-03

great customer service

"Cheapoair.com helped me book an incredibly priced trip, they constantly sent me flight updates through text and checked on me throughout my trip."

2017-06-01

Good

"I have a good experience.. early good price.. ✈️"

2017-06-01

HORRIBLE

"This is the worst experience I've ever dealt with and the employs can barley speak any English. Do you know how annoying it is when your frustrated and you have to deal with a buddy buddy that can barley pronounce words "

2017-05-30

Great Customer Service

"I have received competitive flight rates at very short notice. Great customer services. Highly recommended!"

2017-05-26

Best experience

"I bought a ticket to India trip via online and had best overall experience. In the past I used travel agent. Best iPhone app and website for navigation "

2017-05-23

Booking with cheapoair

"I have booked air travel with cheapoair quite a few times. Always a positive experience with good deals, as promised. One thing I really like is that they always inform me of gate changes, ETA's, etc. Always helpful when waiting to take off or before arrival!"

2017-05-22

Simple, easy and fair price

"I have done several reservations is CheapOair and I found that the process is really simple, the options are quite good and the price is fair. I even got better prices that going directly to the airline."

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!