Stores > CheapOair

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
2017-02-15

Free air

"Hello,
I'm writing this review, I had been traveling and using this online resource and it is a cheap way to buy air tickets. I had had an excellent experience traveling over the last 2 years, I have been receiving special offers and this is one of them. I like when I have a coupon or gift card rewarded when some thing is not flying thru as an stipend for future trips.
thank you for the service and contact thru my e-mail.

This review was modified by Edia on February 15 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-15

Convenient and CHEAP

"I looked at cheapoair for my flight to san diego and was able to get the time that I wanted.

They have great customer service and I usually use cheapoair for all my flights

This review was modified by Kathyyd2113 on February 15 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-02-11

Winter Escape

"While planning a last minute getaway, I had the good fortune to discover the CheapOair site. Within seconds, I had flights from various airlines to choose from and evaluate costs for our travel. Not only did they help with our airline, but we also were given many suggestions for renting a car at costs we could afford. "

This review was modified by jerloughry on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

Had a safe journey

"Booking at cheapOair has always cheap compared to other websites. I would definetely book with cheapOair again."

This review was modified by gerrad4_liverpool on February 07 2017 03:45:12 PM

2017-02-07

Save time and money with CheapOair!!!!

"CheapOair has provided excellent quality service with EVERY flight I have made for several years now. I travel for work/personal time and CheapOAir makes it so easy to set up my travel itinerary and to coordinate with others to maximize our timeframe. I highly recommend CheapOAir, they are hands down the best on price and customer support. Sign up for their emails to get their discounts and special deals!!! So far my best deal was $65 for round trip tickets from Raleigh, NC to Philadelphia Pa. I felt like a rock star flying in for an Eric Church concert!!"

This review was modified by deanesg on February 07 2017 01:15:02 PM

Escape from Europe

"Had a great time in Switzerland, booking process was easy. But trying to return earlier it was easier to book another flight than to change the old. Not their fault however. Crappy airline rules."

This review was modified by david-4963 on February 07 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-01

Customer service was great!

"We ordered tickets through CheapOair.com and we had a scheduling error which was our fault. We called the customer service line and they were helpful. They fixed our flight quickly and we had zero trouble on our trip.
Thanks!

This review was modified by JRWaggoner on February 01 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-30

Great service and great pricing!

"I have used CheapOair many times over the years and it has always been a positive experience. I have saved a great amount of money on international and domestic flights and will be using their service for all of my flights going forward. Thanks for saving my money!"

This review was modified by iancasey87 on January 30 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-28

It was good experience with cheapoair

"I booked tickets for me and my wife through cheapoair it was easy and fast and safe it was really good experience with them and I will do it again
Good job

This review was modified by mahmoud_abubaker2001 on January 28 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-01-26

Always satisfied!!!!

"Thank you cheapoair for bringing me the cheapest rates every single time!!! N formalso makong it a very easy process ⭐️️⭐️️⭐️️⭐️️⭐️️"

This review was modified by rockphysco on January 26 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-01-22

Never use CheapOAir - worse customer service and booking

"I bought a ticket on CheapOAir and paid with PayPal FUNDS. They did a pre-authorizaion for the amount (approx 1000 USD - with over 5000 USD funds int he account). More than enough. THen they cannot fetch/claim the payment saying "credit card declined". They wanted my creditcard details too. NO WAY. If I pay with paypal FUNDS there is NO creditcard involved. The biggests error and I called in total for 3-4 hours with PayPal and cheapOair. Paypal clearly told me (and also cheapOair in a conference call) that the problem is with cheapOair and they simply need to complete the transaction. NOTHING was declined from my end NOR paypal.

So if you need an airline ticket; don't use cheapOair as you'll get into trouble and spend lots of time.

CheapOAir tries to blame all on me and not admitting their mistake. In the meantime booked the tickets (also through PayPal) through another OTA and got e-tickets after 8!! minutes.

This review was modified by chris-60218 on January 22 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-01-20

Wow!

"This company have a affordable variety of prices.
It just make my day easier
Thanks

This review was modified by rock_aguilar on January 20 2017 06:00:03 PM

Best Price Great Customer Service

"I was booking a flight online, but i had questions so I called and the Customer Service Rep answered my questions and then took a look at the flight i wanted and he found a quicker route for less money, assigned all of my seating for no extra charge, They have a customer for life."

This review was modified by sfclwilliams on January 18 2017 04:45:03 PM

Cheap-O-some

"Best website to get good deals for airfare. Will definitely book again for our future flights. "

This review was modified by M.Chu on January 18 2017 03:30:03 PM

Best flight deals!

"CheapOair is the only site I use to book flights. It's easy and always provides the best deals. I will definitely continue to use CheapOair into the future. "

This review was modified by jmoulden on January 18 2017 05:30:02 AM

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!