Stores > CheapOair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review CheapOair by clicking a star below.
2017-10-11

Simple and Straight forward

"I was searching for an affordable trip to visit old friends. Found Cheapo and my experience was great. I'll use them again."

2017-10-05

Literally the worst.

"I was looking for a flight for my elderly grandmother and not seeing any direct flights on Air Canada I checked for general booking sites on Google. Cheapoair.ca came up as one of the first options. I checked with Tripadvisor.ca and a few other forums to check to see if this was a legitimate company. The result were positive so I felt safe booking with you guys.
I booked a flight at 1200pm on October 3rd 2017 for my elderly grandmother. Upon completion I instantly realized that wrong destination was booked despite having clearly entering the correct city. It seems that your website offers unsolicited “nearby airports” and this is what caused the confusion (see the attached screen shot). I called in right away and the first person I spoke to was extremely pleasant and easy to understand. He tried to fix the booking but no flights were available. He transferred me to a man in the cancellation department who was very hard to understand and very antagonistic. He was short with me and not flexible. I had to ask several times to be sent to his supervisor. The supervisor was also very difficult to understand and he had a hard time understanding me. He heard me out and put me on hold to the check with his superiors. He came back with an offer to reduce the cancellation fee by 50% to 25.00. As I was at work I agreed under protest to this and allowed him to charge my card the 25.00. He was extremely difficult to work with and he kept asking me to repeat myself, it seemed to be a tactic to soften me.

I checked the fine print for cancellation policy and it read “In certain cases where the Airline may allow cancellations, a credit may be available for future ticket purchase” I read this as a simple and quickly noticed mistake would be “certain case” this was never offered it was just a fee.

I was extremely disappointed with my experience with Cheapoair and I wanted to give you the opportunity to rectify this before I post a review online relating my experience to other would be customers. I expect a full refund please.

2017-10-04

Bait and Switch

"I was quoted a very attractive fare, that was stated as all inclusive, but after I booked the tickets they requested additional fees ($130) for selecting the seats on the plane. On top of these fee the airline (Air France) wants to charge another "service" fee ($27). Customer service is not helpful at all."

2017-09-30

The Cheapest and most series

"I have good experience with this website always as described and good customer service."

2017-09-27

Buyer Beware!! - Crooked Company

"They charge you for everything even clerical mistakes, seat selection and never reply to email. This was the worst provider I have ever used took 2 months to change a name on a ticket and charged $75. Charged $100 to select seat for me immediately after I booked the flight, but never replied to fix my incorrect name. Garbage company called customer service never got anywhere until I began to ask for a refund. This was absolutely the worst travel agency I have ever used. I pointed out to them on the airline website there was no charge to change a name and they still lied saying it was the airlines charging me when in fact it was them. Gotta love when you spend $4500 and they still nickel and dime you. No customer service!! Stay away go through the airlines not CheapOAir!!"

2017-09-27

I really love buy my tickets for this app is easy,fast and have a really good prices

"My flight is just for 3hrs , but a really enjoyed how easy is buy a ticket and the best options for price and months..!!!"

2017-09-20

Accepted Responsibility, Resolved the Issue, Made me Whole

"I have used this company several times over past few years and earlier they were advertising properly and telling you when the fares were with baggage and when without. However, my recent experience tells me that they are now omitting information and hiding behind standard disclaimers, to lure people into buying low discounted fare that has no checked-in baggage on international flights (!). I wonder what percentage of population travels internationally without checking-in baggage.

For my Ankara-Baku flight, I chose the CheapoAir ticket and CheapoAir never told me that baggage was not included. In fact, the link provided by CheapoAir specifically stated 1 bag free. But at the check-in, the airline charged me $30 so essentially CheapoAir and Airline both benefited in this fraudulent deal. I will not use CheapoAir anymore and never fly Azerbaijan Airlines - terrible companies.

UPDATE and RESPONSE on Sep 21, 2017:
Booking ID is booking # 44361172. I checked the appropriate link - origin and destination.

UPDATE on Oct 4, 2017:
After first round of endless emails where they were trying to contact me by phone (even when they know I am overseas and NOT contactable by phone) and making requests for documents, finally I received the following:

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvience caused to you. In order to resolve your issue, please share the receipt of the baggage for which you paid $30 at the airport so that we can get refund for this, authorized from our management due to incorrect information given to you."

Now, the second round of endless emails are going on where they can't issue a check or credit on the CC and are again calling my phone number (even while they know I am NOT reachable by phone) and trying to give me a coupon number - let's hope they can give this number by email without expecting me to perform a miracle. I hope to update this review once I have final resolution one way or another.

Final Update on Oct 6, 2017:
CheapoAir has issued an inconvenience coupon that I can use on my next booking with them. I am satisfied with this resolution and will continue to use CheapoAir as my primary Travel Booing Service - thanks!

2017-09-14

Easy as 1,2,3

"This was the best experience and most easiest way of booking my flight and hotel. I definitely will be using your service again for my next trip. Thank you"

2017-09-13

Good experience

"Booking tickets through cheapoair was not only economical but also very convenient.

2017-09-10

Best web site to help book your flight

"I have been using this site for over six years and never had any trouble "

2017-09-10

Good website.. but double check

"I have been using CheapoAir extensively. Overall they provide a good service, BUT their App does not always allow me to long in, a BIG negative. Prices are usually good, but always helps to double check with the airline itself to see if you can get a lower price"

2017-09-08

Great Booking

"I booked with ease and speed using CheapOair! Will definitely use again. "

2017-09-08

Travel with ease

"I have used CheapOair on a number of occasions, and have never been disappointed. They offer excellent customer service, fair and honest prices, and there is no "fine print" as one may expect when booking with a 3rd party. They are my "go-to" for all my travel needs!

2017-09-07

CheapOair not cheap in technology & good customer service

"Very good service from A TO Z means from online to the end. Also customer service called me about service, reminder text, email, apps looks really awesome. Easy to use and I am looking forward to use them going forward- DON C"

2017-09-07

Good and safe experience booking with them

"I had an option of 3 different sites in which 2 were unknown, so I went and booked with them."

Share CheapOair's store rating

CheapOair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheapOair is not a merchant member
CheapOair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!