Chandler Motorsports Reviews - chandlermotorsports.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.17/10 15 reviews

Chandler Motorsports is not a merchant member
Chandler Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"RETURNED MY ITEM TO THEM AND THEY WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!! STUPID BASTARDS!!!!! DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM"

"Defective Cam Position Sensor. Good price, but cost me $100s in chasing other issues until I tried another sensor from a more reputable vendor. Very poor customer service, stopped responding to my emails. Never did get a refund on the defective sensor."

modified review This review was modified by lsone97 on December 18 2012 07:07:51 PM

"I am posting here because the email communication that I was having with this buyer has stopped for an unknown reason. I purchased an item from this persons EBay auction because it came with a warranty. Thinking that the reviews that I read were true, I never thought I would have to use the warranty option. Well it ended up that I did and ChandlerMotorSports obliged. I followed the criteria that Chandler provided and returned the product. Chandler's end of the policy is that once the product is received, I would receive my refund in 7-10 business days. Well unfortunately I am sitting at 35+ business days with proof of Chandler receiving the product. Having said all this I have been taken to the cleaners for an total amount $191.00. Chandler has not returned ANY of my emails in the past several weeks and their contact number is nothing more then an automated service. I caution anyone and everyone to think before buying an item from this company. Signed Ebay User: DM0501"

"Gm and other brand name auto parts are not always the way to go for price or quality. Chandler Motorsports is a great example of this. My 98, 4.3L Chevrolet S-10 came with a plastic based distributor. When you replace the Distributor cap, its very difficult, if not impossible to tighten the hold down screws snugly without cracking screw holes on the plastic base.I broke the original one. I ordered a Delphi replacement, at what I thought was a great price $130. It broke as well. I ordered another Delphi, made sure the plastic holes were free of shavings and lubed them a little. it broke again. Finally, the good folks on the S-10 forums suggested the all metal base distributor on Ebay from Chandler Motorsports. It was $40 cheaper than the Delphi. I was very skeptical. I ordered it, spent about 15 minutes inspecting every detail on it. On top of being all metal, much of it was finely polished and all the machine work on it was superb.I was able to tighten the distributor cap screws very snug. Truck fired right up and is running awesome.So I saved $40 and got better quality. Bottom line, CHANDLER MOTORSPORTS ROCK !!!!!!"

"I purchased an optispark for my 1993 LT1 Camaro. The part was immediately shipped, arrived ahead of schedule and was exactly correct. The part has been installed and has been working great for two weeks now."

"Order processed quickly, item shipped promptly, arrived as described."

"defective knock sensor, very bad costumer service i will never buy any item again"

"A great company that not only honors the warranty but evens steps up when it's expired! Hard to believe such a company can exist these days... but it's true! I will alwys go to them for any part I need!"

"Ordered a part for my Infiniti on Monday afternoon. It was in my mail box Wednesday afternoon.Exactly what I ordered and needed,Thanks! Never expected such good service. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I called Chandler through the number provided by eBay and spoke with Nick who was very helpful and informative. He offered to replace my failed distributor if he had one in stock, even though mine had no warranty. Great customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by Scott67 on March 31 2010 12:34:11 PM

"This was my first purchase from this seller/store and all i can say is im very impressed!! i ordered a 1993 Camaro opti-spark distribitor, Lowest price i could find ANYWHERE, recived my part 3 days later with free shipping and part looked and worked perfectly, costmer service was kind and polite with quick responce times!! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!! Thank you Chandler Motorsports i look foward to doing bussiness with you again!!"

modified review This review was modified by camaro1993 on March 16 2010 05:39:43 AM

"I ordered a HEI distributer a few days ago and when i recieved it I could tell it had been through a rough time during shipping. I opened it up and as i suspected a small piece was broken off the top. So i figured i was S.O.L. since I hadnt purchased shipping insurance. I then E-mailed Chandler motor sports and to my surprise they e-mailed me back the next day saying that a new piece for my distributer was on the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone."

"Rapid shipping - only three days - great customer service!"

"Great Company to deal with they truly do love their customers fast service great products"

"4.2 cap & rotor for GM - fast delivery! Items were heavy duty OEM equivelant & very high quality. Buy your stuff here! Low cost too."