"I have nothing but praise for this business! I ordered some mini baseball helmets for my son's 7th birthday and didn't realize at the time of checkout, that Amazon still had my OLD address listed in my account. As a result, the helmets went to the old address. By the time I realized my error, it was 3 days before his birthday party. This company RUSHED a whole new set of mini helmets to me absolutely free of charge! I was absolutely shocked . . . in a good way. WONDERFUL WEBSTORE"

"The supervisor, Darrin, yelled at me during out phone converstation today. He would not let me ask questions and kept interrupting me.
I first called the company to question why part of my product was shipped and not the other portion of the product on 5/10/13 at 4:26pm CST. I was then told that 2 items would not be available to ship for 2 to 3 weeks. I told the rep that I wanted more details and would call until I got them. She told me I was ridiculous. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and got Darrin. During that call he was polite and explained in depth what happened to my products. I was told he expected the items to arrive sometime during the week of May 20th and that he would call me. I then called on May 21, 2013 at 3:16pm CST. I was told Darrin was on the phone and that he would call back in a few minutes. He didn't. I called numerous times during the 9am CST hour on 5/23/13 and didn't get anyone. I then sent a complaint email and facebook post. Darrin called me back and yelled at me. He kept yelling at me, to the point that I was reduced to tears. Every time I would try to get a word in, Darrin would just interrupt me and continue with his rant. He never once looked into my order or anything. Darrin was more concerned about bashing me then taking care of my complaint. I just wanted to know information about my order.

modified review This review was modified by jbagley on May 23 2013 08:45:50 AM

"Without a doubt the worst online business I have ever dealt with. Never waited a month to get stuff I ordered. WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!"

"I loved so very much it was so aseome just what i paid for. "

"I have not received my items yet and I have had no indicated that they have been shipped. I was told 3 to 4 weeks for shipment but it has gone beyond that now Unless I get my items delivered to me this week, I will probably not order from this seller again!"

modified review This review was modified by kaliforniakim on August 21 2012 03:58:25 PM

"They did not have item ordered readily available and immediately informed me that there would be a delay as they restocked. I indicated that I needed the item fairly soon and asked to cancel. They reversed my credit card charge promptly and were very cordial in doing so. Felt that I was doing business with a very solid,honest company and would not hesitate to order from them in the future."

"I still have not received my order! It has been 5 weeks. I will not order from them again. They charged my credit card the first day, but have yet to deliver. "

"I found the Champions On Display website easy to navigate and shop with. My order--a pair of San Francisco Giant earrings--looked just like the picture on the website. My only complaint was with the time involved. From the day I placed the order until the day the earrings arrived was over three weeks. After two weeks I emailed the company to get a status update and received a prompt response. "

"I purchased a Portland Timbers lanyard with credential holder. Very high quality, and exactly the item I wanted."

"very good service, thank you."

"I ordered NY Rangers earrings as a gift as a birthday gift. The website said 2-3 weeks to process the order. After 22 days, I contacted Champions on Display and inquired as to the status of the order. They contacted their supplier, and advised me they could not fill the order by the end of the week of my inquiry, which I believe would have been 25 days from the order date. I asked them to cancel the order so that I could try to obtain them from someone else to have a birthday gift on time. The company I chose after that fulfilled the order, including delivery, within 3 days. "

"After ordering the stickers and expecting a 4-6 week delivery... I was pleasantly surprised with a 2 week delivery! The stickers were just as described and work great!"

"I was extremely satisfied with the product selection, customer service and delivery of my merchandise. I will definitely use the company again!"

"Champions on display had the items I wanted, I ordered them and they arrived promptly. I thought everything went great and will order from them again when I find another item I want."

"I had a good experience. My order came very quickly."

Champions On Display is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Champions On Display is not a merchant member
Champions On Display does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!