Champaign Computer Reviews - c-computer.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

Champaign Computer is not a merchant member
Champaign Computer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a powerful video workstation barebones system (at a fair price) from Champaign and I received exactly what I ordered, everything works fine and their service & support both before and after sale were excellent. It's a pleasure to work with a small, competent store -- for instance, Laura stayed overtime on a Friday evening to help me through my first system boot.
I highly recommend this store.

"I have purchased miscellaneous parts in person from these guys on and off for several months. I do so because they often carry the best quality parts I need, and have always been quite helpful."

"I had to make up an invoice number because my brother in-law actually paid for the system. He told me to put in the order then he paid for it. This is the second system he's purchased from Champaign. I decided to give them a try thanks to their solid numbers here, and I was not disappointed. I was so happy, in fact - whenever family members want to know where to get a computer I send them here. They are friendly, they ship quickly and their tech support is knowledgeable."