• Address: 1212 Hagan St Champaign, IL 61820
    • Customer Support: 888-321-8008
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 217-356-8929

• checkmark icon COD

"I ordered a powerful video workstation barebones system (at a fair price) from Champaign and I received exactly what I ordered, everything works fine and their service & support both before and after sale were excellent. It's a pleasure to work with a small, competent store -- for instance, Laura stayed overtime on a Friday evening to help me through my first system boot.
I highly recommend this store.

"I have purchased miscellaneous parts in person from these guys on and off for several months. I do so because they often carry the best quality parts I need, and have always been quite helpful."

"I had to make up an invoice number because my brother in-law actually paid for the system. He told me to put in the order then he paid for it. This is the second system he's purchased from Champaign. I decided to give them a try thanks to their solid numbers here, and I was not disappointed. I was so happy, in fact - whenever family members want to know where to get a computer I send them here. They are friendly, they ship quickly and their tech support is knowledgeable."

"Used to buy more here."

"I have never done business with a company that was so easy to deal with. Champaign Computer Corporation is by far my favorite place to buy equipment; their warranty is above and beyond and their customer service is out of this world."

"Great people on the phones. I was being retarded and didn't know that some new AGP cards have different voltages and won't fit the older slots. I called and told the lady that I thought that the motherboard had a backward AGP slot. She was very patient with me.

The guy that took my order sold me a vid card that wouldn't fit the motherboard I ordered, but hell, that's life. He was very, very knowledgeable and helpful, otherwise.

People need to chill when ordering things online or over the phone. You want something you can take back immediately, buy it locally. Stop whining about things that are part of the mailing back and forth process. Bad service is one thing, but you are trying to do this long-distance, after all.

"This company was a pleasure to do buisness with.I would recommend them to anyone.Ordered a custom built computer and it was shipped in a week.There staff and tech support answered all my questions.Great company,highly recomended,deserving of there 10 rating. "

"This was a great company to deal with. I called their order line three separate times within about 1.5 hours to ask about motherboards for a new system I wanted to build and to get their opinion. I spoke to three separate people, and each was extremely helpful. I was not rushed at all. One person even mentioned that the motherboard I was contemplating was used by one of the tech folks at the company, and he was very pleased. I finally made a decision, and placed my order at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon. The prices were fantastic, considering the personal and attentive attention that I received. They offer free shipping to boot if you order from the web site. I chose only standard shipping, yet after ordering late Friday afternoon I had my new system the following Wednesday morning (shipping from Champaign to eastern PA). It worked like a charm right out of the box. With the exception of some poor documentation for the modem, everything else was perfect. Kudos to this company! Their attention to customer detail is regrettably absent in most computer businesses today. "

"I ordered from Champaign Computer after finding their internet site. They were close to home (only about 30 miles) and they processed the order very quickly. I was able to pick up my computer in 2 days. Very pleased with the quality and their professionalism."

"Quick turn-around and very friendly!"

Champaign Computer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Champaign Computer is not a merchant member
Champaign Computer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!