"So disappointed and MAD! They sent me a size Large when I ordered a medium, I sent them back and they gave me a credit of $26 for a $39.83 purchase! Are you kidding me? I paid for the shipping back from Nevada to SLC Utah! I am so mad. Never will buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by marieraubeson on June 04 2014 07:43:04 AM

"Been buying off CL for a couple of years, since they were two sites: Bonktown and Chainlove. I order intermittently. I'm a satisfied customer, having scored some screaming buys here. I've never had any kind of problem or hassle and I will continue to shop here.

The parent company is Backcountry.com, and they are saavy marketers.

"All I have to say is that shipping was quick and the fenders I ordered were packed somewhat well. By somewhat, and not a big deal since the fenders are going to get used anyway, is that they nested them together so what had happened is that metal that holds the mounts scratched the other fender. Like I said, not a big deal but should fairly be noted. Would also appreciate if their automated ship notification email included tracking numbers. Will order from them again. "

"Website has easy navigation and checkout. Received email confirmation upon purchase and upon shipment of my order. It included the tracking number. Product arrived one week later, exactly as described. Since I ordered an article of clothing, there was no "padding" in the package. Thus I cannot speak to how well they would package a fragile item.

Only strange thing was the charge didn't show up on my PayPal account until several days later. Most stores are sure to charge you immediately. I do not know if this is due to ChainLove or my using a PayPal secure card. Either way, it does not detract from the buying experience.

I now regularly check the website and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Chainlove.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chainlove.com is not a merchant member
Chainlove.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!