Stores > Certified Watch Store
  • Certified Watch Certified Watch Store Elite Status

10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday
      866-735-9116
      Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
      866-735-9116

Voice your opinion! Review Certified Watch Store by clicking a star below.
2017-02-23

Wenger Squadron GMT is Perfect

"Ordered two watches, both Wenger. Mine is the Wenger Squadron GMT 77070. It is the perfect size .. 43mm by 10.5mm high. The watch came in the Wenger display box. Included was the Certified Watch Store warranty card but I do not think I will be needing it as the watch is perfect. Shipping was by UPS SurePost out of Brooklyn NY for free. It was very well packaged and arrived very quickly. A truly great purchase."

2017-02-18

Great experience!

"The website is certified by google, so no unpleasant surprise with Certified Watch Store.

My mother loved the watch I bought for her.

2017-01-27

Great Online Experience

"I found exactly the wristwatch I was looking for at a price lower than offered by other online vendors. Shopping was easy, communication excellent, delivery prompt, and, as an added value, Certified Watch Store offers its customers Norton Shopping Guarantee. My experience was great and I happily recommend Certified Watch Store."

Wow

"Excellent customer service and support, I thought customer service was a thing of the past, but not with this company, I highly recommend. ."

Great service and price

"Great service. When I had a question about specifics of a watch that weren't answered in the online description, customer service rep went back to the warehouse to get the watch himself to answer my question. Arrived as expected and very pleased with my purchase."

2017-01-26

Great product at a great price.

"This is the second time I've bought a watch from CWS. Both watches arrived quickly, exactly as described. High quality products with unbeatable prices. I will continue shopping with them."

2017-01-25

A great watch at a great price, shipped very quicky

"I purchased a watch I had been searching for from the Certified Watch Store. It was the best price for a newly released watch that was a terrific deal. I was impressed with how quicky I received it. I now use the Certified Watch Store as my "go to place" when shopping online...."

Good Time

"Good experience, good prices, my watch was delivered on time. A' good time' experience."

Suunto Watch

"The watch is great and was just as described. Would have liked a notice that it had shipped but it arrived quickly."

2017-01-25

"I luv it, I will be back."

Best darn watch

"I bought it for my friend and he loves it. It's looks very stylish on him. Brings out the sexy in him. "

excellent product and price

"Had a excellent experience purchasing my Oris, excellent price and quick delivery. Will buy another soon."

Don't buy anywhere else

"There products and customer services is at the apex of what a discriminating buyer would expect"

Wow

"I got some victorinox watch for under 200.. what a deal ^^"

2017-01-25

Got exactly what I wanted, and fast!

"I found a Nixon watch I fell in love with for a great price, and was surprised at how fast the delivery was. I couldn't be happier with the service. "

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.