• Central Vacuum

"After buying our home, I was not sure what tools I needed or what fit. I was able to easily find what I needed on this site. I was also happy I got an email confirmation and another email soon after with the tracking info. The tool set was just what I needed!!! Would recommend to my neighbors."

This review was modified by Tanya32 on November 08 2013 08:28:51 AM

"We placed an order for a little more than $100 worth of stuff from Central Vacuum Supplier. a week later we followed up when it had not arrived but no response to any of four different emails. we finally received a response that 'this order shipped this morning' but they could recall and refund. we continued pressuring them until nearly a month after the original order we received an email indicating that they would refund the charges. We would not feel comfortable placing another order with this supplier."

Share Central Vacuum Supplier's store rating

Central Vacuum Supplier is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Central Vacuum Supplier is not a merchant member
Central Vacuum Supplier does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!