• Central Restaur Central Restaurant Products Elite Status

• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Product ordered was perfect and arrived in record time.
Thank you! It has been a pleasure!

"quick and courteous are how I would describe my experience"

"Sales Rep. Andy Shenfeld Was Wonderful! Even though, I didn't speak with him. I was Very impressed with the phone calls made after I ordered, and after my order was received. Not many Companies do this! So,Kudos to Central Restaurant Products For Making The Customer know Their Order is Appreciated and Important!
My only Complaint is The Box that my John Boos Work table came in arrived ripped. I am pretty sure that it didn't happen when it left their warehouse. So, the shipping company should really take more care in the Delivery process! I realize this was a fairly heavy item, but it was expensive as well!!

"They were exactly what I wanted and came quickly. "

"Quick, speedy, on-time and at the agreed upon price!!
What more could I ask?! :)

Frank, NYC, NY

"fast and easy ordering. fast delivery"

"Central has had all the equipment i've needed to help setup my project. Additionally, Mr Mark Daniels has been their to assure me that i was purchasing the right product."

"Great turn around time for our order"

"They followed up with an email and telephone call. They definitely won my business."

"Ryan Christmas was very helpful and is definitely an asset to your company, He was a pleasure to work with "

"Accurate, Fast, Reasonable price, and the best customer service staff. "

"Central restaurant is always an ease to work with. One stop shop for all of my restaurant needs. Customer service is exceptional especially Matt Christian who always looks out for us and works within our budget. Excellent! "

"After placing my order, a company representative called just to check in and let me know they had the order, that it was being shipped that day, and when it should arrive. A little above and beyond! I appreciated it, especially since I had never ordered from them before."

"Order was processed quickly and I was notified when product shipped....."

"Delivered as promised. Great device. "

Share Central Restaurant Products's store rating

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.