• Central Restaur Central Restaurant Products Elite Status

• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Excellent quality, great customer service, fast delivery.
Thank you.

"I did not have contact with Central restaurant. My order was made online"

"Quick delivery - good quality stuff. "

"The Woks are the perfect size and the packaging and delivery service was very professional."

"Thanks for the phone call to double check the order. I appreciate the personal touch. Everything arrived quickly and in good order. "

"It was fast shipping fastest ive ever had even from ebay amazon etc... fastest ground shipping ever.

Great customer service
if u decide to order look up the agent named blair

"Loved the fact that you responded to my email within minutes and you also called to discuss my order----outstanding customer service."

"Perfectly satisfactory experience."

"Thank you!
Very customer service oriented.

"You helped me to make a simple purchase. I do sincerely appreciate your interest in my experience."

"Products OK - Price OK - Shipping partials was a pain with large order."

"I really enjoyed the quick response to my order on the Internet and apreciated some one actually taking the time to follow up and see if I received my order and it was to my satisfaction "

"From the minute we placed the order we were kept updated on the progress of the order. Customer service gets a rating of A+ and the product gets a rating of A+. We wish every business we deal with was as customer service orientated as Central Restaurant Products. And Josh was very professional and courteous."

"excellent service and fast shipping! "

"I had some questions that were answered very quickly and correctly. Shipping was quick, and I was given the option of a partial shipment with the back ordered items shipped when available. I like being informed on what is going on and given the power to select a partial shipment. "

Share Central Restaurant Products's store rating

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.