• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"You guys are the fastest! I can't believe how quickly you got my items here. You have my business from now on!"

"Very fast delivery and excellent customer service."

"Ordering is a breeze and delivery is quick. I'm a small volume customer but it's the little things that count."

"there was a problem with my credit card and they took care of things right away and I received the product in great shape and very quickly. will use this site again."

"I don't think it should take more than 3 weeks to deliver three dozen glasses!!"

"quick to deliver still waiting on 2 items but expect those today"

"product came quickly, as advertised and works beautifully."

"Very fast delivery, and items exactly what I ordered."

"Quick delivery. good communication "

"Product (dish washing gloves) are stiff and huge--not conducive to washing dishes or making soap. Plus, was charged a fortune in shipping--$12 for one pair of gloves."

"Order was delivered on time in well packed box."

"Order fulfilled very quickly. Order placed Saturday and received on Tuesday. Customer service called Monday morning with a status update. "

"Was able to find exactly what I needed quickly. Once my order was placed, I actually received a phone call from a representative to confirm my order and see if I had any questions or concerns. Never had that before, pretty impressive! My order was shipped the very next day to boot!!

We will order from here again!

"I was looking for a very specific product and found it online at Central Restaurant Products, and ordered it knowing nothing about them - the order was complete in minutes and the product in my hands in a few days. It was everything you hope for when you order online!"

"great service and delivery"

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.