• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

"The products were as described and shipping was lightening fast."

"Great prices and fast delivery. Wish they wouldnt send so many emails though."

"excellent customer service

"The grill is large and will work well for our needs. It's 304 stainless and should have a long life span. However, it flares up quite a bit. At home, I have a Holland grill (made in U.S.A.), and it is designed to prevent flare ups. But, I purchased this one because of the size needed, and Holland doesn't make one large enough. You might talk to Holland to see if they can make one this same size (72" wide x 30" deep). That would be an outstanding grill!"

"I have been looking for these products for a while and finally found just what have been looking for, they were sent to me within 3 days and they work great and would recommend your products to anybody. I will be putting another order in soon because i am that please with the products I purchased. Box store products are just to much an imitation wanna be. "

"it was shipped very quick, and pleasant to talk to"

"Easy browsing, easy checkout, fast delivery. Thanks!"

"Ordered many times, always receivein quick, timely manor and always_good quality"

"I was told this was a 7 shelf rack, and what I got was 1 shelf I will be returning it once I can find out from them how. I was told via an email from them that this was the rack, and the single shelf was another orders. I can send you the email if wanted. "

"Mike Kern is outstanding and efficient. I have worked with him on needed supplies for several years. "

"Best place to buy very helpful"

"super fast shipping!! deep fryer does what it supposed to do.. very good fryer, only thing I wish is different is it could be quieter... other than that, no complaints .. "

"I appreciated everything from the quick delivery to the personal call from sales representative Sandy. All served to make me want to shop with Central Restaurant Products again. "

"Fast,friendly ,knowledgable people servicing the company! I would definitely shop here again! Thanks"

"Found what I wanted easily on line, the ordering process was a breeze and the product we ordered showed up in a few days Thanks"

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.