Central Restaurant Products Reviews - centralrestaurant.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 337 reviews

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I liked that a person kept me up to date on delivery by email."

Rating 6/103/5

"Well i like the way that Customer Service treat you but I don't like that when I bought the equipment they never tell me how long will last to arrive."

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought a utility cart and the product was damaged on one shelf. I was able to make it work but the packing of the product could be better, so the product wouldn't be damaged in shipping."

"I am completely satisfied with the service I received on my order."

"The order arrived in a timely manner and the order was correct. My representative was very good and called as soon as my order was placed on the internet. Thanks!"

"Shipment was quick and free. The products was better than expected."

"Great customer service. I really appreciated that my customer service rep. followed up that I had received my order and that my expectations were met."

"It was simple and quick with no hassle . My ores arrived ahead of schedule "

"The glasses arrived in perfect order and they were shipped really fast. I like shopping with Central Restaurant Products. The cups were nice and large in size, just the right size and easy to wash by hand."

Rating 4/102/5

"Delivery time was too long. Did not get any notice on the delay. Cancelled the order and have not received a refund yet. Not a good experience and would not order for there again. Please call if you have any questions. Libby Greenwood 804-366-0909."

"I always have a very great experience with Central Restaurant. My rep,Troy, is fabulous! He is always on the ball, quick to help me find the best product for my needs. he is friendly as well as efficient. Peggy in the credit department is awesome as well. She is willing to work with me, find and correct any issues I have regarding the invoicing. I am very satisfied with Central Restaurant Products!"

"My cooks were very satisfied with their order."

"Placing the order was easy. The only thing I would say needs to be addressed is maybe giving the tracking number for the shipment, that way the buyer can look up the estimated delivery date for the products.
Thanks!

"My order was delivered with accuracy and efficiency."

"Amazing customer service, fast delivery, great prices. It doesn't matter how little you order -- you will be blown away at the customer service. Central Restaurant sets the standard!!"