• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Good product, good tracking, fast delivery."

"I always order from Central Restaurant Products and they always fulfill their promises and always get me the best price possible on the market.

I would always recommend them to other businesses. I would especially recommend my product consultant, John Fischer, because he is very dedicated and will make sure to go the extra mile for your business.

"Central Restarant Products delivers again...great company"

"Our rep has been the greatest. He responded to questions up to 9:30 at night. I messed up our order and he corrected my mistake with in a day! Central Restaurant will be our go to for our restaurant needs forever!

Thanks Dan

"We ordered some glasses for our Country Club and when they arrived we decided they were too small. Our Customer Service person Greg was very helpful in arranging the return of the products and assisted us in ordering another product that was much more suitable. Great service and delivery."

"Very QUICK turnaround!! Definitely HAPPY!!! with your prices and products!!!!!"

"A very good affordable product. Friendly helpful staff."

"I ordered some plates for a gift and my credit card was charged. However, I have not yet received the plates. Since a gift, that was disappointing. I have sent an email to Central Restaurant to see how to resolve. If this gets resolved, I will change my rating. However, at this point, my first experience with them has not gone well. "

"Finding the product I was searching for was quick and easy.
Ordering the product was efficient. The product arrived as stated and in great condition. I will most definitely will be a returning customer.
Dhanagriff

"I received my purchase very fast. It has not been opened as it is a Christmas present for my son who has a good buisness."

"speedy and helpful, my rep MAX was great to work with.
looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in the future

"You guys are the fastest! I can't believe how quickly you got my items here. You have my business from now on!"

"Very fast delivery and excellent customer service."

"Ordering is a breeze and delivery is quick. I'm a small volume customer but it's the little things that count."

"there was a problem with my credit card and they took care of things right away and I received the product in great shape and very quickly. will use this site again."

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.