Stores > Central Restaurant Products
  • Central Restaur

Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
      800-215-9293
      800-882-0086
      sales@centralrestaurant.com
      800-215-9293

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Central Restaurant Products by clicking a star below.
2017-10-10

Good to talk with someone

"Impressed by the responsiveness of our sales guy. It seems like you don't get the chance to speak with a live person anymore. It was a nice change to get my problem fixed over the phone. Keep it up!"

2017-09-11

Terrible customer service

"Ordered a simple $389 butcher block table the first week in September. Website said estimated 11 days for delivery. Got a catalogue in the mail, but nothing about a table. I emailed Central Restaurant, and they told me that the table has to be made and shipment would be expected September 29....with eleven days for shipping, that's about six weeks from order to delivery. There was NO INFORMATION on this delay until I asked."

2015-10-14

"Their fast delivery is best in the business. No questions about quality and price was best too."

2015-09-12

"Everything went well but when it came time to order the item online it said it would take 3 weeks for the item to be shipped which was never stated on the web."

2015-09-05

"Excellent service! Fast delivery!"

2015-09-04

"Our order from Central Restaurant Products arrived quickly and in great shape. The direct and personal customer service from them definitely sets them apart from competitors, and we'll be ordering from them again! "

2015-09-01

"Product ordered was perfect and arrived in record time.
Thank you! It has been a pleasure!

2015-08-31

"quick and courteous are how I would describe my experience"

2015-08-27

"Sales Rep. Andy Shenfeld Was Wonderful! Even though, I didn't speak with him. I was Very impressed with the phone calls made after I ordered, and after my order was received. Not many Companies do this! So,Kudos to Central Restaurant Products For Making The Customer know Their Order is Appreciated and Important!
My only Complaint is The Box that my John Boos Work table came in arrived ripped. I am pretty sure that it didn't happen when it left their warehouse. So, the shipping company should really take more care in the Delivery process! I realize this was a fairly heavy item, but it was expensive as well!!

2015-08-26

"They were exactly what I wanted and came quickly. "

2015-08-24

"Quick, speedy, on-time and at the agreed upon price!!
What more could I ask?! :)

Frank, NYC, NY

2015-08-20

"fast and easy ordering. fast delivery"

2015-08-20

"Central has had all the equipment i've needed to help setup my project. Additionally, Mr Mark Daniels has been their to assure me that i was purchasing the right product."

2015-08-19

"Great turn around time for our order"

2015-08-18

"They followed up with an email and telephone call. They definitely won my business."

Share Central Restaurant Products's store rating

Central Restaurant Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Central Restaurant Products is not a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!