• Central Restaur Central Restaurant Products Elite Status

• Address: 7750 Georgetown RdIndianapolis, IN
    • Contact: sales@centralrestaurant.com
    • Phone: 800-215-9293
    • Customer Support: 800-215-9293
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ESTClosed Sunday
    • Fax: 800-882-0086

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Always fast and accurate. Keep you well informed about order status."

"good recommendations from sales rep"

"Ben is always there to answer my questions and give me solutions. Prices are some of best around and they always find the parts or equipment I need to get the job done.
I usually call when I need something and always get an answer within a few hours.

"Great service as always!!!"

"we bought these for a Church Kitchen and the quality is very good and good colors, and very quick delivery, thanks very much"

"shipped on time and right thing

"Awesome service, great communication and very professional "

"I still have not received our product. Over 1 week and no delivery."

"Arrived so quickly. Thanks"

"I ordered a product that was supposed to be in stock. They never gave me a eta for shipping and after the order was placed they called and said they would ship as soon as they received their shipment. It's been over a week and no word if they ever got their shipment or when my order will be filled and shipped. Very unhappy when I could have gone to Amazon or other suppliers and gotten much better service "

"Ordered and got exactly what I anticipated. Was pleased with your follow up phone call making sure order was completed. Received product on time and intact. Will definitely be using you again in the future."

"Ordering was easy, The tables we ordered were what we were expecting. "

"Just zero problems...I ordered....they delivered...and I had researched the cost at several locations and they were the best."

"Great selection, prices, and service!"

"Product was exactly how described and surpassed my expectation for quality & price. We're sure to order more items that we need from them. Ben - pizza business owner/operator"

Share Central Restaurant Products's store rating

Central Restaurant Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Central Restaurant Products is a merchant member
Central Restaurant Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.