"Tried ordering from cendirect the other day. Order status said open but when getting detailed information said 'Security Cancelled'. I e-mailed their customer service to ask for a clarification. An account executive named John Sky replied simply with "WOW – What was his/her first clue".

Never going to try ordering from them again due to their horrible customer service and attitude.

modified review This review was modified by Uilain on November 11 2013 01:00:44 PM

"I do shopping on net lot of times.But this time with CENADIRECT.com,that's my life mistake,I put order.I put order FTA Wireless Dongle.on March 13 2011.I mailed lot of times to ask him for my order,but no reply.CINADIRECT is worthless site,so pls beawre from this seller.THnx"

"Avoid cendirect.com

Beware, products may only be available in French. Their customer service is poor and returns are at the customer's expense. They may even want to charge you a restocking charge for their own distribution errors. Although they answer the phone and e-mails, they tell you it is the customer's fault when they ship you the wrong product or they tell you to follow up with the manufacturer as it isn't their problem.

I ordered an ACER Revo AR3610-E9012 nettop and perhaps because they are a Quebec based reseller I was sent a wireless French keyboard. They kept arguing with me that it is the only one available in Canada and it actually is a wireless Canadian mulit-language keyboard. Well it is not. It is only in French. There is no English or any other language other than French.

After a bit of work Acer was gracious enough to send me an English keyboard. In fact I am using it right now. When I spoke to them they quoted the part number and description for the wireless Canadian French Keyboard that cendirect.com sent me. They agreed it wasn't right and eventually offered an olive branch and went that extra step you'd expect from a multi-nation company where brand and company reputation are paramount. Kudos and three cheers for them. Their goodwill offering is very appreciated. Yes, perhaps it was a bit of a waste of my time but it became a matter of principle, a fight for the customer. Unlike cendirect.com's customer service system the company that is the brand of Acer, Gateway and eMachines came through proving that they are a company and these are brands you can count on.

The customer service for cendirect.com is absolutely appalling. They did agree to accept the return but at my expense! Good gravy they were the ones that sent the wrong product. After my conversation with cendirect.com they put a Q&A posting on the product's web page. Even in that posting they have incorrectly identified the keyboard as multi-language.

This nettop is now available at the local big box stores and I have physically seen that they are selling it with a proper multi-language keyboard. So cendirect.com is either lying, stupid or they just don't care. Whatever the reason do yourself a favour and look at other resellers that have free shipping and no restocking charge just in case they send you something you didn't order or you have any other potential discrepancies. It is not worth the risk regardless of the price.

Don't deal with cendirect.com. In my experience, they do not seem to care about their customer or protecting their brand. I would buy another Acer, Gateway or eMachines product but I will never deal with cendirect.com as a reseller ever again and neither should you.

modified review This review was modified by bted on February 11 2010 07:56:15 AM

"Great company to deal with. I have been a happy customer since 2002. Prompt delivery - in days. Customer service responds quickly to emails. They will try to make things right. In one case, HP made a mistake in their product description on their website. Cendirect took my case to HP and HP offered to take it back even though I was using the laptop. Cendirect even followed up near the RETURN BY date to ensure I would not miss out on the refund."

"I first contacted this company by email on a Saturday evening, outside of business hours in inquire about a particular product's warranty. To my surprise and delight, it was less than an hour before I received a personal, helpful, hand-typed response from a salesperson. This, I am pleased to report, was indicative of my entire experience.

The price was right on the item I was looking to buy and the shipping was cheap: only $12.50 for delivery in 1-2 business days. I received my order, as promised, in two business days.

Their website could be a bit better, visually, but there's nothing that's "wrong" with it, other than a minor security issue, which I contacted them about. I promptly received a very respectful thanks and confirmation that it had been dealt with.

Cendirect is on my a-list of online retailers to visit when I am looking for anything electronics-and-computers.

"Over the last two years I have placed three orders with this company on-line. All orders were shipped promptly and all products arrived in working condition. As I have had no problems I cannot say how they would deal with one if it arises."

Central Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Central Direct is not a merchant member
Central Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!