Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review CentralApplianceParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-15

poor customer service

"placed order, paid by credit card w/ item to ship within 24 hours. NO email confirmation of order, NO followup re status of order, No delivery as expected. called cust serv., put on hold for 35 minutes, emailed cust. serv who replied item not in stock!!! one week later, still NO idea of status, availability, delivery, etc. And, to make matter worse, the customer service rep was rude, arrogant and non-apologetic!!!!

extremely dissatisfied with this vendor who's in the service business, but refuses to service the customer.

This review was modified by cochco2000 on March 15 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-03

I think customer service is a joke to these guys.

"Ordered 2 oven doors as a set as a single order in november.
Shipped the 1st oven door in january.
Did not ship anything else until march and was told i could not return the item i already had but only the one pending.

Then told sorry when they tried to cancel and reorder manufacturer raised the price of the item by $600 and so they could not fulfill but we can return the other item but we would have to pay shipping.

So in the end we would wait 5 months and be left with nothing while paying for shipping of a door that we will never use or even opened.

I would have disputed the transaction but they took so long in taking any action or responding to me that it was past the allowed date.

Probably the worst company i have seen in over 30 years.

It doesn't help that their customer service employees sound like they hate everyone and their mission is to make every order as inconvenient and one sided as possible while trying to make as much money in the shadiest way possible.

I will probably find every rating system in the market and give negative reports to prevent another misled soul to buy anything from this forsaken site.

This review was modified by Zambus on March 03 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-03-02

Avoid like the plague

"I ordered a dryer drum from these con artists. I was lead to believe it was "on back order " and we apologize sir! So, I patiently waited for 6 weeks , sent emails and the part that was on a slow boat from China never arrived. I finally called to cancel my order, which they did easily. Luckily, I asked them to send me an email confirming the cancellation and refund I had coming. The person on the phone seemed surprised by my request for a email receipt. I was told one business week my paypal would be refunded. This was a month ago and I since contacted PayPal to assist me in getting back my money. "

This review was modified by Pipeman842 on March 02 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-22

Shipped my product a month late, then refused to accept the return saying it was past my order date

"First their website listed a part as compatible with my stovetop. When it arrived, it turned out it wasn't. So then I tried to return it and they refused the return. Yes you may save a few bucks ordering from them but it's not worth it — pay the extra $ for amazon and get actual customer service. I'm now stuck with a dumb $130 griddle that doesn't work with my stovetop."

This review was modified by pantalones on February 22 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-01-12

Super fast service!

"Pay, so my oven stopped working. Whirlpool guy said it was the master control panel, and would cost more than a new stove to repair. So I started myself. Got the panel, no dice. Got a new ignitor, still nothing. Got a new fuse, still nothing, all ordered from whirlpool parts dot com. Always took about 2 weeks. So I thought, let's try the safety valve... Looked online and found Central appliance. Cheaper than the rest, so I ordered the part late in the morning... It was on my door next day. I didn't put a rush on it or anything, installed that night, now I have an oven again. Really impressed!"

This review was modified by MarkBeshel on January 12 2017 09:00:02 PM

2016-12-15

Worst site for parts

"Paid for part 5 days ago. Said "shipped" tacking leads from my state to them... no package or parts arrived. Frauds! Reported on paypal"

This review was modified by Superbman_101 on February 22 2017 11:07:24 AM

2016-11-17

no return policy

"skip buying from them. try to return an unneeded electrical (definition of electrical item is probably unclear) they will not allow you to make returns. purchase through dappz, or repairclinic... "

This review was modified by andrewzacharias on February 22 2017 11:06:26 AM

2016-11-04

OOPS! was the response I got

"Ordered a part on Oct 7 and paid for it up front. I was promised a delivery date of Oct 14 but on Nov 4 I called to see why it had not arrived. I was told that on Oct 12th they had emailed me for form of payment and that I had not responded. Then I got... Oops, someone in our accounting department forgot to mark it payment received.... Now I'm told that they will get it right out, in 2 to 3 weeks!
At this point I don't think I could recommend them to anyone. Hopefully mine is an isolated incident.

2016-10-22

I will never shop on Central Appliance Parts again!

"1. I ordered Part numbers 5765M486-60 Whirlpool Jenn-Air Electric Wall Oven Panel Control in stainless steel. They sent me 5765M451-60 in black without asking my permission.
2. Also, received the damaged panel: has a visible dent in the angular bend (shipping box is looks OK however). This means that damaged detail had been packed without proper inspection.
3. I did contact customer support immediately via E-mail and supplied requested pictures of the box and the part including part number. Guess what? I was asking about information that I can't obtain from the received part.
4. Here is the answer of customer support representative:
We need the model number off the appliance not the part. Part numbers change all the time. With out that info we can not help you.
As appliance get older the manufactures stop making parts, We may be able to fix your control, but can not without a model number.
Have some one else look for the model number for you, open the oven door-look around the body-where it would not get hot, if this is a double over look on the bottom oven or storage drawer.It may be dirty.
Let us know please
Thanks
Mike
5. As a result, I was asked about information I can't provide and customer support can't proceed with my return. Bingo!!!! They can send me wrong and damaged part, but can't do anything about it! Looks like customer support doesn't care about company's reputation at all.

This review was modified by natenberg on February 22 2017 11:06:28 AM

2016-10-12

My part in one day!

"Thanks so much for the quick delivery. I needed a part and wanted it quickly. I called for overnight prices and the customer service employee let me know if I ordered it quickly, the part would probably get here in one day without paying for overnight shipping due to the part's and my location. She was right and I got the part the next day!!! Thanks for the part at a reasonable price and the great customer service!"

This review was modified by calthoff on October 12 2016 01:31:14 PM

2016-09-14

Amazing!

"Quality of merchandise, knowledgeable customer service, quick shipping.

I am thoroughly impressed.

2016-08-09

Fast shipping and OEM quality

"The title of this review says it all. Placed my order on Saturday, it shipped Monday and I received it Tuesday via FedEx ground. Price was competitive. The part worked perfectly and was the same make / model as the old one."

2016-08-03

Great shipping speed!

"Ordered glass for my stove top, came in two weeks, which is really good for something that big and fragile. Product was not broken, and much cheaper than other sites (sears had it for $100 more)"

2016-07-15

worked it out

"very pleased to have worked out a defective part issue with them.
i appreciate the time taken to discuss the process.

This review was modified by racerxmas on July 15 2016 12:51:49 PM

2016-07-05

Learn From My Mistake,SHOP ELSEWHERE

"I was looking for a part for an appliance. I done a search online,this place popped up. I went to their website ordered the part using their number. I got the part,it was the wrong part. I was suppose to get free shipping for signing up as a customer. Never got free shipping. I sent an email explaining the deal. NOT OUR FAULT. Oh yeah by the way ,we charge 25% restocking fee. So now I have to pay shipping back to them. They want me to ship it back to California instead of Kentucky where it can from. BY the way they are located in Houston Tx. You only got 15 days for the item to get back to the warehouse.If not NO REFUND.I called them today, The lady asked for my order number. I gave it to her,she stated we can't find it. had to use my name. Mike (unknown last name) had email chat with me three days ago stating he sent the return address to me. LIED ,never sent it . The lady i spoke to today sent it.
Here is the cost of this purchase so far:
Part $50.94 + shipping $8.99= $59.93 ( shipping was suppose to be free)
restocking fee 25% $12.74
shipping back $15.00
So all i will get back from this whole lost cause is $24.00 and change..
They claim to "only " charge 18% markup.
Check the BBB.org

7/22/2016
Filed a complaint with the BBB ,and Texas State Attorney Generals office. The company would not answer the complaint. I also called and spoke to one of the so called owners (Mike Teague or something like that. ) I was trying to explain all the problems. Before I could even finish he was interrupting me. He would not shut his mouth and let me state my problem. If he would have just listened like someone who cares about the customer ,I would have been more open to what he had to say. Since he decided to run his trap He got an ear full. Now here is the aftermath of all this BS with this company. If you order a part and something is wrong. You have to ship it to California . They buy the part from a vendor and have it dropped ship to you. That is the warehouse They so proudly tell you they have. This is only an eight person company. If you do your research you will find that they are based out of this little build in a shopping center ...The Name of the actual company: FTM Farm to Market.... GOD BLESS AMERICA

Update again: check them out under ATXI.Inc their parent company with the BBB.org

This review was modified by markacrump28645 on February 22 2017 11:07:38 AM

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!