Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com

Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-11-17

no return policy

"skip buying from them. try to return an unneeded electrical (definition of electrical item is probably unclear) they will not allow you to make returns. purchase through dappz, or repairclinic... "

2016-11-04

OOPS! was the response I got

"Ordered a part on Oct 7 and paid for it up front. I was promised a delivery date of Oct 14 but on Nov 4 I called to see why it had not arrived. I was told that on Oct 12th they had emailed me for form of payment and that I had not responded. Then I got... Oops, someone in our accounting department forgot to mark it payment received.... Now I'm told that they will get it right out, in 2 to 3 weeks!
At this point I don't think I could recommend them to anyone. Hopefully mine is an isolated incident.

2016-10-22

I will never shop on Central Appliance Parts again!

"1. I ordered Part numbers 5765M486-60 Whirlpool Jenn-Air Electric Wall Oven Panel Control in stainless steel. They sent me 5765M451-60 in black without asking my permission.
2. Also, received the damaged panel: has a visible dent in the angular bend (shipping box is looks OK however). This means that damaged detail had been packed without proper inspection.
3. I did contact customer support immediately via E-mail and supplied requested pictures of the box and the part including part number. Guess what? I was asking about information that I can't obtain from the received part.
4. Here is the answer of customer support representative:
We need the model number off the appliance not the part. Part numbers change all the time. With out that info we can not help you.
As appliance get older the manufactures stop making parts, We may be able to fix your control, but can not without a model number.
Have some one else look for the model number for you, open the oven door-look around the body-where it would not get hot, if this is a double over look on the bottom oven or storage drawer.It may be dirty.
Let us know please
Thanks
Mike
5. As a result, I was asked about information I can't provide and customer support can't proceed with my return. Bingo!!!! They can send me wrong and damaged part, but can't do anything about it! Looks like customer support doesn't care about company's reputation at all.

2016-10-12

My part in one day!

"Thanks so much for the quick delivery. I needed a part and wanted it quickly. I called for overnight prices and the customer service employee let me know if I ordered it quickly, the part would probably get here in one day without paying for overnight shipping due to the part's and my location. She was right and I got the part the next day!!! Thanks for the part at a reasonable price and the great customer service!"

This review was modified by calthoff on October 12 2016 01:31:14 PM

2016-09-14

Amazing!

"Quality of merchandise, knowledgeable customer service, quick shipping.

I am thoroughly impressed.

2016-08-09

Fast shipping and OEM quality

"The title of this review says it all. Placed my order on Saturday, it shipped Monday and I received it Tuesday via FedEx ground. Price was competitive. The part worked perfectly and was the same make / model as the old one."

2016-08-03

Great shipping speed!

"Ordered glass for my stove top, came in two weeks, which is really good for something that big and fragile. Product was not broken, and much cheaper than other sites (sears had it for $100 more)"

2016-07-15

worked it out

"very pleased to have worked out a defective part issue with them.
i appreciate the time taken to discuss the process.

This review was modified by racerxmas on July 15 2016 12:51:49 PM

2016-07-05

Learn From My Mistake,SHOP ELSEWHERE

"I was looking for a part for an appliance. I done a search online,this place popped up. I went to their website ordered the part using their number. I got the part,it was the wrong part. I was suppose to get free shipping for signing up as a customer. Never got free shipping. I sent an email explaining the deal. NOT OUR FAULT. Oh yeah by the way ,we charge 25% restocking fee. So now I have to pay shipping back to them. They want me to ship it back to California instead of Kentucky where it can from. BY the way they are located in Houston Tx. You only got 15 days for the item to get back to the warehouse.If not NO REFUND.I called them today, The lady asked for my order number. I gave it to her,she stated we can't find it. had to use my name. Mike (unknown last name) had email chat with me three days ago stating he sent the return address to me. LIED ,never sent it . The lady i spoke to today sent it.
Here is the cost of this purchase so far:
Part $50.94 + shipping $8.99= $59.93 ( shipping was suppose to be free)
restocking fee 25% $12.74
shipping back $15.00
So all i will get back from this whole lost cause is $24.00 and change..
They claim to "only " charge 18% markup.
Check the BBB.org

7/22/2016
Filed a complaint with the BBB ,and Texas State Attorney Generals office. The company would not answer the complaint. I also called and spoke to one of the so called owners (Mike Teague or something like that. ) I was trying to explain all the problems. Before I could even finish he was interrupting me. He would not shut his mouth and let me state my problem. If he would have just listened like someone who cares about the customer ,I would have been more open to what he had to say. Since he decided to run his trap He got an ear full. Now here is the aftermath of all this BS with this company. If you order a part and something is wrong. You have to ship it to California . They buy the part from a vendor and have it dropped ship to you. That is the warehouse They so proudly tell you they have. This is only an eight person company. If you do your research you will find that they are based out of this little build in a shopping center ...The Name of the actual company: FTM Farm to Market.... GOD BLESS AMERICA

Update again: check them out under ATXI.Inc their parent company with the BBB.org

This review was modified by markacrump28645 on September 06 2016 11:45:23 PM

2016-02-21

Double Charged for part and will not refund money!

"They told me they double charged me for a part and now will not refund money or send part!!! "

This review was modified by Scotchgard on February 21 2016 05:55:59 AM

2016-01-06

"I ordered hinges for my Thermador oven which were really hard to find elsewhere. They arrived in less than 48hrs! Thanks for fantastic service! "

This review was modified by vsharma on January 06 2016 02:17:49 PM

2016-01-04

"I ordered the wrong part. I called the company and immediately spoke with a CSR who helped me order the correct part. He advised me of the return procedure for the incorrect part which I followed.
Two days later I had the correct part in hand and installed the part without incident. One week later my refund was processed w/o a restocking fee. Great service and a great experience. Well done

This review was modified by g33chris on January 04 2016 01:16:31 PM

2015-11-24

"Best price for a difficult-to-find motor.
And then after realizing I did not actually need the part, they helped me get it returned. They replied to emails, answered the phone, and returned messages. That's the kind of customer service we all want from every retailer.

2015-11-08

"Received item in less than 24 hours from placing order, with "regular ground shipping".
High quality OEM item was robustly packaged.
Price was lowest I could find on the web.
Experience left nothing more to be desired.
I will bookmark them for my future purchases/

2015-10-28

"Ordered on Sunday and just received it today! Prompt delivery of the right part and quick replies to email. Highly recommended."

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!