Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com
  • CentralApplianc

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review CentralApplianceParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

DON'T BUT HERE THEY WILL STEEL YOUR MONEY AND TIME

"I placed an order and paid for it 20 days ago! I called today and the "Customer Service Manager" not even said hello he asked for order number placed me on hold without saying anything to come back saying that they had to re order the part and will arrive there (not to my address so add the extra shipping time) on August 1st! that means 45/60 days for a microwave plate???????
I asked for order cancellation and you have to wait 3-4 days for money refund. Plus no way to speak to someone else that this EXTREMELY RUDE PERSON> HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

2017-07-14

Not possible to get money back on canceled order

"They charged me up front including shipping charge at time of placing an order, no mentioning of the part being back ordered. I called them every week only to be given a new date. Getting through to someone was quite challenging each time. I was on hold for 30 minutes to 1 hour listening the repeated message saying "all agents are assisting other customers. Please hold". I waited for a whole month, still back order. I finally canceled my order and regretted I didn't do so sooner. I've never received my money credited back on my card that they said they were going to. I can't get through to them on phone any longer no matter how long I hold & wait. I just filed a claim with my credit card company. Hopefully, they will get the money back for me. Do NOT buy from this horrible company. They scam you."

2017-07-11

SORRY DOES NOT CUT IT ANYMORE

"i placed an order 6/8/2017 based on the availability of an item. Them after 3 weeks still no item. When i called they tell me item is in back order but wait according to your site the item was available. They tell me is will be shipped out soon today 7/11 I have to call again and hear it is still in back order. Target date 7/17 for them to get it before shipping it to me they tell. Your company is a disgrace.
A) you say the item is available on the site thanks for lying to my face.
B) I have to call you twice in order to find out what is going on. You take my money but you cant contact a customer telling him the order is in back order, NO the customer has to do all the work in order to get his product. If I would run A business like that I would run it right into the ground.

I can understand that sometimes parts are not available but say it up front or contact the customer but don't lie to your clients.
I will NEVER ORDER PARTS from this company again.

2017-06-27

HORRIBLE COMPANY - Go elsewhere - pay less, and escape the aggro. Save yourself!

"Central appliance did not apparently have our part in stock but instead of saying this, sent the wrong part with no explanation. They refused to send a return mailer, so I had to pay 40% of the value of the item just to return it to them.
Also, I paid 35% less to buy the correct item somewhere else.
Also, they had the item a week before they even sent it. I know this because I spoke with someone who assured me it had just arrived and would go out the next day. Lies going and coming.
They will not answer your emails. Be forewarned. This is a terrible business. Go elsewhere - pay less, and escape the aggro. Save yourself!

2017-06-21

NO Communication and NO Shipping

"Just called CAP to find out where my part is at after waiting 2 weeks from the initial order and they said it is at the factory and will take another month for them to receive. Why does this company not notify you of this or tell you this up front? Terrible communication and customer service."

2017-06-19

Unprofessional and incompetent jokes

"I ordered my grill parts 5 weeks ago. I called 3 weeks ago and they said it was on back order but they had it and it would get to me that week. I called 2 weeks ago and again they told me they had just received it and it was going to get to me that week. I called today and they told me they would get it in 2 days and the "times they give are just estimates." I asked the customer service guy to cancel the order and no apologies, he said ok and hung up on me. They are jokers who have no idea what they are doing. Go somewhere else and save yourself the time. Clearly their reviews are terrible."

2017-05-18

Promises fast shipping, never ships.

"The part was in stock, the site says next day. It's been a week. Sent 3 emails and called the company. A man said he'd cancel it and refused to send me an email confirmation. I get an email saying they had to order part from manufacturer after a week of emailing them. I feel this site is using false advertising to lure people into choosing them. They display grand reopening so I am left to wonder why their original business closed and who they were. Please, do not buy from the company unless you want to be treated like crap.

2017-04-27

Central Appliance parrts Worst busuiness ever

"Bought a washer part online they took my money instantly and never shipped it emailed them 3 different times got 3 different Lies 1st was part will be here monday 2nd they had to order it be here friday now a month later the 3rd lie be here monday ! NO parts no service STAY AWAY FROM CentralApplianceParts.com bunch of Ripoffs!!! "

2017-04-13

I don't know why all the bad ratings?

"I ordered a Bosch dishwasher part before googling the company and after I ordered did my diligence. I was worried about all the bad reviews and that the part would never come. We paid for standard shipping and the OEM part showed up in 24 hours. I thought they were great and they had the best price too. "

2017-04-11

No part, no customer service!

"I ordered a replacement heating element for my oven 3 weeks ago. After ordering something online you generally receive some sort of tracking right? Well, not with this company. Just an email saying thanks for you money & maybe one day your part will show up...if you're lucky.

After a week I decided to email them for a status. I do like to use my oven, ya know? No response after a few days so I send a follow-up email...no response. Now we're over 2 weeks into the order and still no part or a response from customer service. I tried calling but their phone # goes straight to voicemail...each of the 10 calls I placed over several days. I also tried texting the # on their website and you guessed it, no response.

I ended up opening a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund because this company clearly as no plans on responding to me or sending my product. What a complete waste of time this has been!

2017-04-05

NO RETURNS - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO WAY!

"I purchased a replacement appliance part ON THE TELEPHONE. I never wound up using the part or even opening the box. When I called about returns, all they said was, "It states on our website that there are no electronic returns". I reiterated that I ordered it ON THE TELEPHONE, and that the return policy was never mentioned. Didn't matter...DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. NO ETHICS. I will complain to the Better Business Bureau as this company is not trust worthy. Run the other way!!"

2017-03-15

poor customer service

"placed order, paid by credit card w/ item to ship within 24 hours. NO email confirmation of order, NO followup re status of order, No delivery as expected. called cust serv., put on hold for 35 minutes, emailed cust. serv who replied item not in stock!!! one week later, still NO idea of status, availability, delivery, etc. And, to make matter worse, the customer service rep was rude, arrogant and non-apologetic!!!!

extremely dissatisfied with this vendor who's in the service business, but refuses to service the customer.

2017-03-03

I think customer service is a joke to these guys.

"Ordered 2 oven doors as a set as a single order in november.
Shipped the 1st oven door in january.
Did not ship anything else until march and was told i could not return the item i already had but only the one pending.

Then told sorry when they tried to cancel and reorder manufacturer raised the price of the item by $600 and so they could not fulfill but we can return the other item but we would have to pay shipping.

So in the end we would wait 5 months and be left with nothing while paying for shipping of a door that we will never use or even opened.

I would have disputed the transaction but they took so long in taking any action or responding to me that it was past the allowed date.

Probably the worst company i have seen in over 30 years.

It doesn't help that their customer service employees sound like they hate everyone and their mission is to make every order as inconvenient and one sided as possible while trying to make as much money in the shadiest way possible.

I will probably find every rating system in the market and give negative reports to prevent another misled soul to buy anything from this forsaken site.

2017-03-02

Avoid like the plague

"I ordered a dryer drum from these con artists. I was lead to believe it was "on back order " and we apologize sir! So, I patiently waited for 6 weeks , sent emails and the part that was on a slow boat from China never arrived. I finally called to cancel my order, which they did easily. Luckily, I asked them to send me an email confirming the cancellation and refund I had coming. The person on the phone seemed surprised by my request for a email receipt. I was told one business week my paypal would be refunded. This was a month ago and I since contacted PayPal to assist me in getting back my money. "

2017-02-22

Shipped my product a month late, then refused to accept the return saying it was past my order date

"First their website listed a part as compatible with my stovetop. When it arrived, it turned out it wasn't. So then I tried to return it and they refused the return. Yes you may save a few bucks ordering from them but it's not worth it — pay the extra $ for amazon and get actual customer service. I'm now stuck with a dumb $130 griddle that doesn't work with my stovetop."

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!