CentralApplianceParts.com Reviews - centralapplianceparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 20 reviews

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The worse experience ever!!!! I ordered a product, it did not match, than I returned back to them and asked for the refund! They refused to pay back saying it was tested! They kept all refund!!! It was not tested!!!! All crew is not friendly and definitely they not professionals in resolving such issues or any issues!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would pick another provider, which I did."

modified review This review was modified by resolver on April 10 2014 02:15:29 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a new water / ice / temperature controller for my GE refridgerator. The part was in stock, about $50 less than the GE site and was at my door 3 days after ordering it. It was brand new and installed perfectly. The only issue I had was that there was a small sharp "burr" on the lower right hand corner of the panel. I filed it flat and moved on as it wasn't too big to complain about."

modified review This review was modified by comardop on August 23 2013 06:34:02 AM

"Oh my goodness!!!!! I ordered this part from Central Appliance Parts on Sunday evening (7/7/13) and it was at my door step when I arrived from work on Tuesday (7/9/13). This part arrived incredibly fast just as advertised! Not only that, but I immediately installed my Maytag Dishwasher Control Panel and it worked!!! I am so incredibly pleased with the price, the delivery, and the performance of the part. This was an OUTSTANDING purchase. I highly recommend your company for future customer purchases. Thank you.

Miguel Cordero
Brandon, FL

modified review This review was modified by cordero95 on July 09 2013 02:23:01 PM

"Too bad this company doesn't have a way to comment directly on their site. They are awesonme. No issues with ordering, it was quick and easy. Orders late Sunday night and got in everything perfectly packaged Tuesday morning. Purchased replacement dishwasher rack and microwave plate. Lowest prices that I found for it and quality was better than the one I had before. If I ever need something that they carry in the future, I would 100% buy from them again."

"I am so thrilled at the reasonable price and quick delivery of my new GE cooking tray/turntable. I had chipped my other one this last weekend, and cringed at the thought of paying for an expensive replacement through GE.com. Fortunately, I found your website, and you made ordering so easy and affordable. The packaging and delivery was excellent and expedient. Thank you so much! I will definitely order from this website again!"

"WOW!!!! These guy are great! Had parts for my 40 year old GE stove in stock. Assured me they were genuine GE parts and not knockoffs. They were genuine!

Shipping was 2 days.

They walked me through paying with Paypal.
Made the whole transaction easy!!!

Got a problem, talk to Josh. He's the man!!!!

"The service that the guys at Central Appliance Parts provide is superb! If only other companies would follow their lead.

Their prices are the lowest I found on the web, but more importantly, they are courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient - and are readily reachable by phone.

Josh made certain to confirm that I was ordering the correct part for my dishwasher, shipped it off immediately & confirmed the order instantaneously via the internet. I've used them twice and have them bookmarked and on speed dial.
Duke Los Angeles

"Bonjour, nous venons de France et nous sommes très satisfait de la commande que nous avons effectué chez Central Appliances Parts. Effectivement, notre intelocuteur "Mike.T." nous a été très serviable et très professionnel.Il a immédiatement traité notre demande et nous avons eu la pièce en France dans les plus bref délais. Encore Merci Mike !"

modified review This review was modified by Cyrille on July 24 2012 01:41:41 PM

"Called to check on a turntable motor for a GE microwave, Customer service very helpful and motor was in stock at a fair price (other sites were cheaper but not in stock). Ordered and shipped that day, sent e mail to correct address and had a very quick reply. Ordered on Mon. delivered on Wed all in all very satisfied and now have site bookmarked in case parts are again needed."

"I had to replace the touch buttons on my Whirlpool dishwasher as they stopped working. SEARS.com wanted $130 for this part plus $40 for 2 day shipping. These guys sold me the part for $95 with shipping and it arrived two days later. A 15 min swap out made my top end dishwasher work again. Their guy "Josh" was a huge help on the phone making sure I got the correct parts. Great company, would use them again or recommend them anytime! -Rob from NH"

"very helpful, best price ,very very quick shipping!!! from phone call to installed less then a week"

"I needed some replacement parts for the racks in my Kenmore Elite dishwasher. Centralapplianceparts.com had a great price on the rack, but didn't have all the accessory parts I needed listed on their site. Shortly after noon on a Sunday afternoon I submitted an inquiry to Customer Service to see if they could get the parts for me, and checking on the price.

Ninety minutes later I received an email advising that the missing items had been added to their web site (at a very competitive price!). The email also included a suggestion on how to get the best deal on shipping.

I placed my order Sunday afternoon and received an immediate confirmation. On Monday I received a follow-up email confirming that the order had shipped (along with tracking numbers) and on Wednesday everything arrived exactly as ordered.

They definitely understand the Customer Service part of the equation. Very pleased.

"CentralApplianceParts (CAP) is the best Internet merchant I have ever dealt with. Not only was the price of the GE part very low, but it was delivered overnight at no extra cost. The replacement part did not work so CAP sent a second part. When the second part also did not work, they sent a third part from a different location. When that part also did not work, we determined that most likely my machine was destroying the parts. As unbelievable as this sounds, CAP refunded the cost of the part. I highly recommend this merchant and will use them any time I need replacement parts in the future."

"I was very impressed how helpfull these guys were and how fast they were able to get me the part. The great pricing was a bonus. I would highly recommend these folks to others."

"You Guys are FAST! Thanks for the great service. I will be using you again for my appliance needs."