Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com
  • CentralApplianc

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review CentralApplianceParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Promises fast shipping, never ships.

"The part was in stock, the site says next day. It's been a week. Sent 3 emails and called the company. A man said he'd cancel it and refused to send me an email confirmation. I get an email saying they had to order part from manufacturer after a week of emailing them. I feel this site is using false advertising to lure people into choosing them. They display grand reopening so I am left to wonder why their original business closed and who they were. Please, do not buy from the company unless you want to be treated like crap.

2017-04-27

Central Appliance parrts Worst busuiness ever

"Bought a washer part online they took my money instantly and never shipped it emailed them 3 different times got 3 different Lies 1st was part will be here monday 2nd they had to order it be here friday now a month later the 3rd lie be here monday ! NO parts no service STAY AWAY FROM CentralApplianceParts.com bunch of Ripoffs!!! "

2017-04-13

I don't know why all the bad ratings?

"I ordered a Bosch dishwasher part before googling the company and after I ordered did my diligence. I was worried about all the bad reviews and that the part would never come. We paid for standard shipping and the OEM part showed up in 24 hours. I thought they were great and they had the best price too. "

2017-04-11

No part, no customer service!

"I ordered a replacement heating element for my oven 3 weeks ago. After ordering something online you generally receive some sort of tracking right? Well, not with this company. Just an email saying thanks for you money & maybe one day your part will show up...if you're lucky.

After a week I decided to email them for a status. I do like to use my oven, ya know? No response after a few days so I send a follow-up email...no response. Now we're over 2 weeks into the order and still no part or a response from customer service. I tried calling but their phone # goes straight to voicemail...each of the 10 calls I placed over several days. I also tried texting the # on their website and you guessed it, no response.

I ended up opening a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund because this company clearly as no plans on responding to me or sending my product. What a complete waste of time this has been!

2017-04-05

NO RETURNS - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO WAY!

"I purchased a replacement appliance part ON THE TELEPHONE. I never wound up using the part or even opening the box. When I called about returns, all they said was, "It states on our website that there are no electronic returns". I reiterated that I ordered it ON THE TELEPHONE, and that the return policy was never mentioned. Didn't matter...DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. NO ETHICS. I will complain to the Better Business Bureau as this company is not trust worthy. Run the other way!!"

2017-03-15

poor customer service

"placed order, paid by credit card w/ item to ship within 24 hours. NO email confirmation of order, NO followup re status of order, No delivery as expected. called cust serv., put on hold for 35 minutes, emailed cust. serv who replied item not in stock!!! one week later, still NO idea of status, availability, delivery, etc. And, to make matter worse, the customer service rep was rude, arrogant and non-apologetic!!!!

extremely dissatisfied with this vendor who's in the service business, but refuses to service the customer.

2017-03-03

I think customer service is a joke to these guys.

"Ordered 2 oven doors as a set as a single order in november.
Shipped the 1st oven door in january.
Did not ship anything else until march and was told i could not return the item i already had but only the one pending.

Then told sorry when they tried to cancel and reorder manufacturer raised the price of the item by $600 and so they could not fulfill but we can return the other item but we would have to pay shipping.

So in the end we would wait 5 months and be left with nothing while paying for shipping of a door that we will never use or even opened.

I would have disputed the transaction but they took so long in taking any action or responding to me that it was past the allowed date.

Probably the worst company i have seen in over 30 years.

It doesn't help that their customer service employees sound like they hate everyone and their mission is to make every order as inconvenient and one sided as possible while trying to make as much money in the shadiest way possible.

I will probably find every rating system in the market and give negative reports to prevent another misled soul to buy anything from this forsaken site.

2017-03-02

Avoid like the plague

"I ordered a dryer drum from these con artists. I was lead to believe it was "on back order " and we apologize sir! So, I patiently waited for 6 weeks , sent emails and the part that was on a slow boat from China never arrived. I finally called to cancel my order, which they did easily. Luckily, I asked them to send me an email confirming the cancellation and refund I had coming. The person on the phone seemed surprised by my request for a email receipt. I was told one business week my paypal would be refunded. This was a month ago and I since contacted PayPal to assist me in getting back my money. "

2017-02-22

Shipped my product a month late, then refused to accept the return saying it was past my order date

"First their website listed a part as compatible with my stovetop. When it arrived, it turned out it wasn't. So then I tried to return it and they refused the return. Yes you may save a few bucks ordering from them but it's not worth it — pay the extra $ for amazon and get actual customer service. I'm now stuck with a dumb $130 griddle that doesn't work with my stovetop."

2017-01-12

Super fast service!

"Pay, so my oven stopped working. Whirlpool guy said it was the master control panel, and would cost more than a new stove to repair. So I started myself. Got the panel, no dice. Got a new ignitor, still nothing. Got a new fuse, still nothing, all ordered from whirlpool parts dot com. Always took about 2 weeks. So I thought, let's try the safety valve... Looked online and found Central appliance. Cheaper than the rest, so I ordered the part late in the morning... It was on my door next day. I didn't put a rush on it or anything, installed that night, now I have an oven again. Really impressed!"

2016-12-15

Worst site for parts

"Paid for part 5 days ago. Said "shipped" tacking leads from my state to them... no package or parts arrived. Frauds! Reported on paypal"

2016-11-17

no return policy

"skip buying from them. try to return an unneeded electrical (definition of electrical item is probably unclear) they will not allow you to make returns. purchase through dappz, or repairclinic... "

2016-11-04

OOPS! was the response I got

"Ordered a part on Oct 7 and paid for it up front. I was promised a delivery date of Oct 14 but on Nov 4 I called to see why it had not arrived. I was told that on Oct 12th they had emailed me for form of payment and that I had not responded. Then I got... Oops, someone in our accounting department forgot to mark it payment received.... Now I'm told that they will get it right out, in 2 to 3 weeks!
At this point I don't think I could recommend them to anyone. Hopefully mine is an isolated incident.

2016-10-22

I will never shop on Central Appliance Parts again!

"1. I ordered Part numbers 5765M486-60 Whirlpool Jenn-Air Electric Wall Oven Panel Control in stainless steel. They sent me 5765M451-60 in black without asking my permission.
2. Also, received the damaged panel: has a visible dent in the angular bend (shipping box is looks OK however). This means that damaged detail had been packed without proper inspection.
3. I did contact customer support immediately via E-mail and supplied requested pictures of the box and the part including part number. Guess what? I was asking about information that I can't obtain from the received part.
4. Here is the answer of customer support representative:
We need the model number off the appliance not the part. Part numbers change all the time. With out that info we can not help you.
As appliance get older the manufactures stop making parts, We may be able to fix your control, but can not without a model number.
Have some one else look for the model number for you, open the oven door-look around the body-where it would not get hot, if this is a double over look on the bottom oven or storage drawer.It may be dirty.
Let us know please
Thanks
Mike
5. As a result, I was asked about information I can't provide and customer support can't proceed with my return. Bingo!!!! They can send me wrong and damaged part, but can't do anything about it! Looks like customer support doesn't care about company's reputation at all.

2016-10-12

My part in one day!

"Thanks so much for the quick delivery. I needed a part and wanted it quickly. I called for overnight prices and the customer service employee let me know if I ordered it quickly, the part would probably get here in one day without paying for overnight shipping due to the part's and my location. She was right and I got the part the next day!!! Thanks for the part at a reasonable price and the great customer service!"

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!