Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Received item in less than 24 hours from placing order, with "regular ground shipping".
High quality OEM item was robustly packaged.
Price was lowest I could find on the web.
Experience left nothing more to be desired.
I will bookmark them for my future purchases/

"Ordered on Sunday and just received it today! Prompt delivery of the right part and quick replies to email. Highly recommended."

"I live in Panama (Central America) and was looking for an uncommon part for my Samsung refrigerator. Even the part was discontinued to be sold alone, they found the exact Code Part that matched. I was afraid to receive the wrong item but it fitted correctly. Customer service by email was excellent. Also it was very helpfull to see the Part picture on their web page. Other companies does not show yo any pic for some parts.

For the quality of the item i can not say something yet. Its a plastic part that goes inside (ice bucket try) but only time will say if this is a high quality plastic that will resist. For now it looks OK.

This review was modified by JDV507 on September 24 2015 07:54:48 AM

"Anyone can sell you a part. Some can even sell you the right part. But, these guys take the time to verify the part you think you need, is the part you need!
Customer service isn't sending you a part. Customer service is when there is a problem they do things right! I received my part broken, they over knighted another part with NO CHARGE to me! Awesome job! The only thing I would recommend is packing the parts better for FedEx, they treat stuff so roughly.

"Three for three dealing with this company. Great customer service and prices. Delivery was fast and inexpensive. Will definitely use this company the next time my poorly made Bosch refrigerator trays break!"

"A complete rip off.

They 'guarantee' that the parts are new and direct from the manufacturer. Parts come in a generic brown box with zero documentation.

Called support and they refused to return the part and refused to provide documentation of authenticity of the part. Nothing buy lies and total lack of cooperation was all support provided.

Manufacturer was a German company but the part I received said it was made in China.

Correspondence with the manufacturer and they replied that the serial number on the part does not match any parts in their records.

These guys should be in prison for mail fraud.

Run, don't walk away from these criminals.

This review was modified by RippedOff999 on July 11 2015 06:40:53 AM

"Do not order from these guys. They do not care if they supply you with the right part for your product but will happily keep your money. Horrible business with horrible customer service. Needs to be shut down!"

This review was modified by MikePN on July 01 2015 02:25:24 PM

"I tried to order a part for our portable AC unit on Amazon but they didn't have it and by chance Central Appliance Parts did. (Found via Google search) I don't like ordering from stores I don't know but our AC is needed upstairs and our vent broke. I had no other choices but I am very happy I used them. I am very impressed and from ordering to receiving it took 48 hours. I didn't ask for a rush order but feel like they rushed it to me anyway. I am thankful because it's been getting in the 90's in GA and we needed it. Gorilla tape only works so well to make a vent. (Only in the south! :-)) "

This review was modified by Michellega on June 20 2015 09:53:58 PM

"Glad to find a local source for parts! Central Appliance helped me out after I unintentionally ordered the wrong dishwasher part from another site. Having a local source gets me the part quicker, and after calling to see if I could pick it up, they assured me I would have it the next day. Received a genuine Whirlpool part, and they offered great customer service! As long as I live in the Houston area, I'll be ordering all my parts from them. The pricing was far less than the competition as well! Very happy!"

This review was modified by HappyTXGirl on February 16 2015 07:09:50 AM

"The website at central applianceparts.com 888-406-7978 personnel is very poor. They can't help with anything, have a return fee and restocking fee, but can't give you any information on any part.
I do not recommend them at all!

This review was modified by 12-4X3 on January 09 2015 12:19:16 PM

"Great customer service and fast shipping. I was sent a defective part and one call had the replacement shipped the same day. Highly recommended."

"Great service, paid extra for 2 day priority and it arrived in two days. Installed display-timer and new control board and it works great. Thanks to Central for efficient service."

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 118529 placed on 08/05/2014)
Date Shipped
A week later? What's up with that?

This review was modified by dagnes on August 28 2014 01:58:54 PM

"did my homework, ordered my part , it arrived within 24 hours, no problem. you are in my favorites file. thank you ! you saved my marriage !"

This review was modified by unclelenny on April 22 2014 08:06:59 PM

"The worse experience ever!!!! I ordered a product, it did not match, than I returned back to them and asked for the refund! They refused to pay back saying it was tested! They kept all refund!!! It was not tested!!!! All crew is not friendly and definitely they not professionals in resolving such issues or any issues!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would pick another provider, which I did."

This review was modified by resolver on April 10 2014 02:15:29 PM

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!