Stores > CentralApplianceParts.com

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-09-14

Amazing!

"Quality of merchandise, knowledgeable customer service, quick shipping.

I am thoroughly impressed.

2016-08-09

Fast shipping and OEM quality

"The title of this review says it all. Placed my order on Saturday, it shipped Monday and I received it Tuesday via FedEx ground. Price was competitive. The part worked perfectly and was the same make / model as the old one."

2016-08-03

Great shipping speed!

"Ordered glass for my stove top, came in two weeks, which is really good for something that big and fragile. Product was not broken, and much cheaper than other sites (sears had it for $100 more)"

2016-07-15

worked it out

"very pleased to have worked out a defective part issue with them.
i appreciate the time taken to discuss the process.

This review was modified by racerxmas on July 15 2016 12:51:49 PM

2016-07-05

Learn From My Mistake,SHOP ELSEWHERE

"I was looking for a part for an appliance. I done a search online,this place popped up. I went to their website ordered the part using their number. I got the part,it was the wrong part. I was suppose to get free shipping for signing up as a customer. Never got free shipping. I sent an email explaining the deal. NOT OUR FAULT. Oh yeah by the way ,we charge 25% restocking fee. So now I have to pay shipping back to them. They want me to ship it back to California instead of Kentucky where it can from. BY the way they are located in Houston Tx. You only got 15 days for the item to get back to the warehouse.If not NO REFUND.I called them today, The lady asked for my order number. I gave it to her,she stated we can't find it. had to use my name. Mike (unknown last name) had email chat with me three days ago stating he sent the return address to me. LIED ,never sent it . The lady i spoke to today sent it.
Here is the cost of this purchase so far:
Part $50.94 + shipping $8.99= $59.93 ( shipping was suppose to be free)
restocking fee 25% $12.74
shipping back $15.00
So all i will get back from this whole lost cause is $24.00 and change..
They claim to "only " charge 18% markup.
Check the BBB.org

7/22/2016
Filed a complaint with the BBB ,and Texas State Attorney Generals office. The company would not answer the complaint. I also called and spoke to one of the so called owners (Mike Teague or something like that. ) I was trying to explain all the problems. Before I could even finish he was interrupting me. He would not shut his mouth and let me state my problem. If he would have just listened like someone who cares about the customer ,I would have been more open to what he had to say. Since he decided to run his trap He got an ear full. Now here is the aftermath of all this BS with this company. If you order a part and something is wrong. You have to ship it to California . They buy the part from a vendor and have it dropped ship to you. That is the warehouse They so proudly tell you they have. This is only an eight person company. If you do your research you will find that they are based out of this little build in a shopping center ...The Name of the actual company: FTM Farm to Market.... GOD BLESS AMERICA

Update again: check them out under ATXI.Inc their parent company with the BBB.org

This review was modified by markacrump28645 on September 06 2016 11:45:23 PM

2016-02-21

Double Charged for part and will not refund money!

"They told me they double charged me for a part and now will not refund money or send part!!! "

This review was modified by Scotchgard on February 21 2016 05:55:59 AM

2016-01-06

"I ordered hinges for my Thermador oven which were really hard to find elsewhere. They arrived in less than 48hrs! Thanks for fantastic service! "

This review was modified by vsharma on January 06 2016 02:17:49 PM

2016-01-04

"I ordered the wrong part. I called the company and immediately spoke with a CSR who helped me order the correct part. He advised me of the return procedure for the incorrect part which I followed.
Two days later I had the correct part in hand and installed the part without incident. One week later my refund was processed w/o a restocking fee. Great service and a great experience. Well done

This review was modified by g33chris on January 04 2016 01:16:31 PM

2015-11-24

"Best price for a difficult-to-find motor.
And then after realizing I did not actually need the part, they helped me get it returned. They replied to emails, answered the phone, and returned messages. That's the kind of customer service we all want from every retailer.

2015-11-08

"Received item in less than 24 hours from placing order, with "regular ground shipping".
High quality OEM item was robustly packaged.
Price was lowest I could find on the web.
Experience left nothing more to be desired.
I will bookmark them for my future purchases/

2015-10-28

"Ordered on Sunday and just received it today! Prompt delivery of the right part and quick replies to email. Highly recommended."

2015-09-24

"I live in Panama (Central America) and was looking for an uncommon part for my Samsung refrigerator. Even the part was discontinued to be sold alone, they found the exact Code Part that matched. I was afraid to receive the wrong item but it fitted correctly. Customer service by email was excellent. Also it was very helpfull to see the Part picture on their web page. Other companies does not show yo any pic for some parts.

For the quality of the item i can not say something yet. Its a plastic part that goes inside (ice bucket try) but only time will say if this is a high quality plastic that will resist. For now it looks OK.

This review was modified by JDV507 on September 24 2015 07:54:48 AM

2015-09-11

"Anyone can sell you a part. Some can even sell you the right part. But, these guys take the time to verify the part you think you need, is the part you need!
Customer service isn't sending you a part. Customer service is when there is a problem they do things right! I received my part broken, they over knighted another part with NO CHARGE to me! Awesome job! The only thing I would recommend is packing the parts better for FedEx, they treat stuff so roughly.

2015-07-22

"Three for three dealing with this company. Great customer service and prices. Delivery was fast and inexpensive. Will definitely use this company the next time my poorly made Bosch refrigerator trays break!"

2015-07-10

"A complete rip off.

They 'guarantee' that the parts are new and direct from the manufacturer. Parts come in a generic brown box with zero documentation.

Called support and they refused to return the part and refused to provide documentation of authenticity of the part. Nothing buy lies and total lack of cooperation was all support provided.

Manufacturer was a German company but the part I received said it was made in China.

Correspondence with the manufacturer and they replied that the serial number on the part does not match any parts in their records.

These guys should be in prison for mail fraud.

Run, don't walk away from these criminals.

This review was modified by RippedOff999 on July 11 2015 06:40:53 AM

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!