• CentralApplianc

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Three for three dealing with this company. Great customer service and prices. Delivery was fast and inexpensive. Will definitely use this company the next time my poorly made Bosch refrigerator trays break!"

"A complete rip off.

They 'guarantee' that the parts are new and direct from the manufacturer. Parts come in a generic brown box with zero documentation.

Called support and they refused to return the part and refused to provide documentation of authenticity of the part. Nothing buy lies and total lack of cooperation was all support provided.

Manufacturer was a German company but the part I received said it was made in China.

Correspondence with the manufacturer and they replied that the serial number on the part does not match any parts in their records.

These guys should be in prison for mail fraud.

Run, don't walk away from these criminals.

This review was modified by RippedOff999 on July 11 2015 06:40:53 AM

"Do not order from these guys. They do not care if they supply you with the right part for your product but will happily keep your money. Horrible business with horrible customer service. Needs to be shut down!"

This review was modified by MikePN on July 01 2015 02:25:24 PM

"I tried to order a part for our portable AC unit on Amazon but they didn't have it and by chance Central Appliance Parts did. (Found via Google search) I don't like ordering from stores I don't know but our AC is needed upstairs and our vent broke. I had no other choices but I am very happy I used them. I am very impressed and from ordering to receiving it took 48 hours. I didn't ask for a rush order but feel like they rushed it to me anyway. I am thankful because it's been getting in the 90's in GA and we needed it. Gorilla tape only works so well to make a vent. (Only in the south! :-)) "

This review was modified by Michellega on June 20 2015 09:53:58 PM

"Glad to find a local source for parts! Central Appliance helped me out after I unintentionally ordered the wrong dishwasher part from another site. Having a local source gets me the part quicker, and after calling to see if I could pick it up, they assured me I would have it the next day. Received a genuine Whirlpool part, and they offered great customer service! As long as I live in the Houston area, I'll be ordering all my parts from them. The pricing was far less than the competition as well! Very happy!"

This review was modified by HappyTXGirl on February 16 2015 07:09:50 AM

"The website at central applianceparts.com 888-406-7978 personnel is very poor. They can't help with anything, have a return fee and restocking fee, but can't give you any information on any part.
I do not recommend them at all!

This review was modified by 12-4X3 on January 09 2015 12:19:16 PM

"Great customer service and fast shipping. I was sent a defective part and one call had the replacement shipped the same day. Highly recommended."

"Great service, paid extra for 2 day priority and it arrived in two days. Installed display-timer and new control board and it works great. Thanks to Central for efficient service."

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 118529 placed on 08/05/2014)
Date Shipped
8/12/2014
A week later? What's up with that?

This review was modified by dagnes on August 28 2014 01:58:54 PM

"did my homework, ordered my part , it arrived within 24 hours, no problem. you are in my favorites file. thank you ! you saved my marriage !"

This review was modified by unclelenny on April 22 2014 08:06:59 PM

"The worse experience ever!!!! I ordered a product, it did not match, than I returned back to them and asked for the refund! They refused to pay back saying it was tested! They kept all refund!!! It was not tested!!!! All crew is not friendly and definitely they not professionals in resolving such issues or any issues!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would pick another provider, which I did."

This review was modified by resolver on April 10 2014 02:15:29 PM

"Right part, right price, and fastest delivery. I placed the order for the part in the afternoon and it was delivered the very next afternoon! The price was the lowest I could find Online by $8. They were the only ones that offered my color choice. I used their online chat and received immediate responses to my questions before I placed my order."

This review was modified by DanKmd on December 27 2013 03:05:54 PM

"I'm very impressed with CentralApplianceParts.com. I placed my order on line at 3:30PM. It shipped at 5:30PM the same day. It was delivered at 10:00AM the next morning! I could hardly believe it. I paid only the $8.50 flat shipping rate. Not overnight or anything special. (I assumed it would take several days when I placed the order.) The part was correct. The price was good (not the lowest, but the lowest price with a high supplier rating.)
I will definitely use them again (and with a Maytag washer and drier, probably more often than I would like). Good service!

This review was modified by dansar1 on October 10 2013 10:17:20 AM

"Absolutely awesome company!!! Found my two parts needed for my 11 year old oven on their website for a very good price. Saw that you can text them with questions...asked if parts were in stock. I had my answer of "Yes and Yes!" texted back in seconds, also saying if I ordered them online now, they would be shipped out that day. I ordered them, used Paypal, was emailed confirmations and tracking number. 24 hours later I was holding the parts in my hands! Wow!!! Parts worked perfectly!! Now that's how to run a business!!!"

This review was modified by WVDave1974 on October 03 2013 07:03:27 PM

"I have ordered GE electric glass cooktop left burner parts, the price is much better than geapplianceparts.com and sears, the fixed cost of shipping is a plus and they have many distribution center and get to my house in 2 days is even big plus.
I will definitely order from them again.

This review was modified by dhsiung on September 05 2013 05:05:24 PM

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!