• CentralApplianc

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Glad to find a local source for parts! Central Appliance helped me out after I unintentionally ordered the wrong dishwasher part from another site. Having a local source gets me the part quicker, and after calling to see if I could pick it up, they assured me I would have it the next day. Received a genuine Whirlpool part, and they offered great customer service! As long as I live in the Houston area, I'll be ordering all my parts from them. The pricing was far less than the competition as well! Very happy!"

modified review This review was modified by HappyTXGirl on February 16 2015 07:09:50 AM

"The website at central applianceparts.com 888-406-7978 personnel is very poor. They can't help with anything, have a return fee and restocking fee, but can't give you any information on any part.
I do not recommend them at all!

modified review This review was modified by 12-4X3 on January 09 2015 12:19:16 PM

"Great customer service and fast shipping. I was sent a defective part and one call had the replacement shipped the same day. Highly recommended."

"Great service, paid extra for 2 day priority and it arrived in two days. Installed display-timer and new control board and it works great. Thanks to Central for efficient service."

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 118529 placed on 08/05/2014)
Date Shipped
8/12/2014
A week later? What's up with that?

modified review This review was modified by dagnes on August 28 2014 01:58:54 PM

"did my homework, ordered my part , it arrived within 24 hours, no problem. you are in my favorites file. thank you ! you saved my marriage !"

modified review This review was modified by unclelenny on April 22 2014 08:06:59 PM

"The worse experience ever!!!! I ordered a product, it did not match, than I returned back to them and asked for the refund! They refused to pay back saying it was tested! They kept all refund!!! It was not tested!!!! All crew is not friendly and definitely they not professionals in resolving such issues or any issues!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would pick another provider, which I did."

modified review This review was modified by resolver on April 10 2014 02:15:29 PM

"Right part, right price, and fastest delivery. I placed the order for the part in the afternoon and it was delivered the very next afternoon! The price was the lowest I could find Online by $8. They were the only ones that offered my color choice. I used their online chat and received immediate responses to my questions before I placed my order."

modified review This review was modified by DanKmd on December 27 2013 03:05:54 PM

"I'm very impressed with CentralApplianceParts.com. I placed my order on line at 3:30PM. It shipped at 5:30PM the same day. It was delivered at 10:00AM the next morning! I could hardly believe it. I paid only the $8.50 flat shipping rate. Not overnight or anything special. (I assumed it would take several days when I placed the order.) The part was correct. The price was good (not the lowest, but the lowest price with a high supplier rating.)
I will definitely use them again (and with a Maytag washer and drier, probably more often than I would like). Good service!

modified review This review was modified by dansar1 on October 10 2013 10:17:20 AM

"Absolutely awesome company!!! Found my two parts needed for my 11 year old oven on their website for a very good price. Saw that you can text them with questions...asked if parts were in stock. I had my answer of "Yes and Yes!" texted back in seconds, also saying if I ordered them online now, they would be shipped out that day. I ordered them, used Paypal, was emailed confirmations and tracking number. 24 hours later I was holding the parts in my hands! Wow!!! Parts worked perfectly!! Now that's how to run a business!!!"

modified review This review was modified by WVDave1974 on October 03 2013 07:03:27 PM

"I have ordered GE electric glass cooktop left burner parts, the price is much better than geapplianceparts.com and sears, the fixed cost of shipping is a plus and they have many distribution center and get to my house in 2 days is even big plus.
I will definitely order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by dhsiung on September 05 2013 05:05:24 PM

"I ordered a new water / ice / temperature controller for my GE refridgerator. The part was in stock, about $50 less than the GE site and was at my door 3 days after ordering it. It was brand new and installed perfectly. The only issue I had was that there was a small sharp "burr" on the lower right hand corner of the panel. I filed it flat and moved on as it wasn't too big to complain about."

modified review This review was modified by comardop on August 23 2013 06:34:02 AM

"Oh my goodness!!!!! I ordered this part from Central Appliance Parts on Sunday evening (7/7/13) and it was at my door step when I arrived from work on Tuesday (7/9/13). This part arrived incredibly fast just as advertised! Not only that, but I immediately installed my Maytag Dishwasher Control Panel and it worked!!! I am so incredibly pleased with the price, the delivery, and the performance of the part. This was an OUTSTANDING purchase. I highly recommend your company for future customer purchases. Thank you.

Miguel Cordero
Brandon, FL

modified review This review was modified by cordero95 on July 09 2013 02:23:01 PM

"Too bad this company doesn't have a way to comment directly on their site. They are awesonme. No issues with ordering, it was quick and easy. Orders late Sunday night and got in everything perfectly packaged Tuesday morning. Purchased replacement dishwasher rack and microwave plate. Lowest prices that I found for it and quality was better than the one I had before. If I ever need something that they carry in the future, I would 100% buy from them again."

"The folks at CentralApplianceParts.com are great! I placed an order on their web site for a part for my dishwasher. They quickly contacted me to let me know the part wasn't currently in stock, but they would order it right away. A short time later I received the part - but it had been damaged in shipping! Argh!
I contacted the folks at CentralApplianceParts.com and they immediately sent me a replacement without any fuss. The new part arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to use CentralApplianceParts.com again.

Thanks!

Share CentralApplianceParts.com's store rating

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CentralApplianceParts.com is not a merchant member
CentralApplianceParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!