• Cellular Outfit

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10

2015-07-28

"If I can give a ZERO rating to this company I will! I had placed an order with this company and made an honest mistake. I thought that they were offering free s&h. Called right away to cancell the order. No problem. A customer service rep by the name of Lauren offered to waive my s&h to keep my business. I didn't ask for it... it was OFFERED! She said that because I had a pretty big order she will take care of me. I was supposed to get an email to confirm the refund. As we were about to hang up I clarified the price that I was supposed to pay. She then said that she would have a manager call me. Over 24 hrs later... After I had vested my time on this and held off on my search on amazon.com I got no phone call. I decided to call back and a certain Pauline & Mgr. Mo could not give me WHAT I WAS PROMISED. I challenged them to listen in to the recorded conversation I had with their colleague so that they can follow thru where I am coming from, gave them the date and time I spoke to their rep yesterday. They could not keep their promise! What a waste of time! Bad business!!! Never again to Cellular outfitters. At the end of the day it is not even the money anymore... it's the principle behind it! What I was fighting for... I can make in half an hour! DON'T TELL A CUSTOMER YOU WILL DO SOMETHING FOR THEM AND THEM SCREW THEM UP IN THE END! Someone else can have my business... won't even matter if I paid more! I will spread the word!"

This review was modified by kcpnai on July 28 2015 09:40:50 AM

2015-07-27

"product was cheaply made. By their description, I expected higher quality. I would not order again."

2015-07-22

"Got all the items I ordered in a timely manner, packaged well, and found them to be of good quality. Very satisfied."

2015-07-22

"I'm so sorry I had a bad experience with your company, from not being able to do the "live chat" online, to having been on a recording hold for like 20 minutes waiting for a rep, only to be told to call back at a later time. What? I never received such poor customer service. Not only that, but each time I placed an order, for some reason it got screwed up to the point I couldn't remember one order from the next replacement or credited order. For example, someone called and left me voicemail about a "duplicate" order. I had no "duplicate" order. Then when I cancelled the "duplicate" order, it in fact canceled the original order. What a mess to say the least. So, after much complaining with my credit company over credits due, I've decided I would not do business with your company. I asked for a cheap $7 Galaxy S5 phone case to compensate all this aggravation and frustration and you couldn't even do that for me. So, needless to say, I will not be ordering from your company ever again or recommend you to anyone, but that's what happens and it's not my fault. Liz Burnam"

2015-07-20

"Ordered three items 27 June,7-10 days shipping, it took 14 days to get here then they sent one wrong item. I've been trying to get the item I ordered but after sending a picture of the item in question, they want a better picture. It is a $2.99 cell phone case which was supposed to be an argyle pattern orange on red but instead they sent a red gel case. I'll never shop here again. If it was my mistake, ok but the order form has a picture of the correct item ordered. I don't understand what their problem is. If I screwed up someone's order, I'd want to correct it fast and get the customers confidence and loyalty instead of giving them a hard time about it. I'd give them one star but the price was right so I'll give them two."

2015-07-20

"Everything arrived quickly, and is good quality. Second order i have placed, would highly recommend them."

2015-07-20

"Awesome. Grest service and selection."

2015-07-20

"Shipping was sooner than promised, the product was everything I expected and more! Thanks!"

2015-07-20

"WATCH OUT -company states shipping at one price in Shopping Cart, in my case $4.95 for a $2.99 plastic phone case and a $1.99 screen protector. PayPal did not record the shipping for my approval, so I only saw the cost of goods, no shipping fees. After approving, I got charged $7.95. for shipping. Apparently PayPal has added this to their Terms and CO is taking full advantage of customers trusting them to charge what they advertised.
Shame on CO AND PayPal.
Back to Amazon!"

2015-07-19

"Pretty fast shipping and they refunded the extra shipping charge on my order. Will update this review after I resolve an issue with a possibly defective power bank."

2015-07-19

"Every thing went well ???? enjoying our covers
Best prices around bar none!"

2015-07-19

"delivery was quick and items were of good quality"

2015-07-19

"ordered a case and heavy duty screen protector. With the screen protector in place the case wouldn't fit. Gave the case to a co-worker"

2015-07-19

"The price is good but I didn't get the items that I purchased because it was all sold out and need to wait for 2 to 3 weeks again before I can get it. I ordered 3 items 1 samsung mega pouch and 2 case but I only received 1 item and that is 1 case. I called and ask why and the representative said its all sold out and out of.stock and need to wait for 2 to 3 weeks before I can get it and I said I don't want to wait so she exchange it with different pouch. I'm really disappointed."

2015-07-18

"Fast delivery and wonderful pricing. Will order from them again!"

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.