Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cellular Outfitter by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Only Place for Cellular Gadgetry

"Products exceded my expectations.
Finest Customer Service in the online business.
Customer that is well pleased!u

2017-04-19

Awful

"Never received product or refund."

2017-04-18

Never again.

"Was told priority shipping cost $11.98 for 2-4 days shipping. Also told it would be in two shipments with two tracking numbers. First tracking number showed up when promised but not the case and holster I paid for just a ball point pen and car charger. Have not gotten the tracking number for the holster and case so I entered the web site and accessed my account only to find no record of my most recent purchase. Obvious scam company I will not do business with again."

2017-04-17

Awesome site

"Ordered a cover for k7,It was just what i wanted , solid fit with a nice recess to protect screen when face down. Very happy good service "

2017-04-14

Two Orders Both Unsatisfactory Results

"In the first order, my cell phone case was out of stock,. After several delays, and multiple emails with Cellular Outfitters customer service, I was told to order a different case. I did, but never received it. I asked for a refund and never got it even after several attempts to follow up. Several months later, I again tried to order a new cell phone case for my Motorola Moto X2. Tis time the case was in stock and propmptly arrived. However, it was for a Moto X1 (different size) and was scuffed up and obviously user. I give up! I will not ever use cellular outfitters again. They appear to be a bargain, but it just isn't worth the trouble! "

BrendaMartin Spano's Avatar

2017-04-13

Failure to communicate

"What happened to my refund and exchange of tablet glass screen cover. It was broken during shipment TO me. I returned and asked for an exchange for 5it which never happened! Did you refund my cost for the case that was too big, either? NO you didn't! Please resent my tablet screen cover to me unbroken this time, please. Refund me for the returned tablet holder that you didn't. Im very disappointed! Your customer service is bad.

2017-04-11

Products Never Arrived

"We placed an order in November. Several inquiries and no order later, we received messages that it would be in shortly. This went on several times. I asked for the items ordered that were not back ordered. But that never happened. I will say, when after two months, and no order, this was canceled, they were very prompt to refund my money. "

2017-04-11

Disgusting Retailer - Do Not believe what you see on their website - it is fraud

"I ordered a belt case for a Blackberry Bold. 8 weeks later they sent me a plastic case for an iPhone 6 Plus and "others". I complained and they sent me another iPhone 6 Plus and Others case. Now three months later I called to complain and was told they only have one case that fits all cell phones universally. You have to be kidding. Oh and the good part. they cannot refund my money because it is now more than 90 days from the sale. Those 90 days expired while I waited for them to deliver the correct case. Terrible retailer. Do NOT Trust them."

Excellent

"Without a doubt, Cellular Outfitter is a dynamic, cutting edge company that goes above and beyond to ensure ALL customers get the best care. Their customer service is first-rate and top-not. And I don't say that about student loan companies Sallie Mae Navient, ECMC and NELNET because they have horrendous customer service. Moving on, Cellular Outfitter have an EXCELLENT variety of various products and accessories for Apple IPhones, MP3 players and smartphones like my LG X-Power. They saved me money and they do the same for ALL customers. Why would anyone with an IPhone or Android smartphones spend between $40-$45 on products at the Apple "

Taking responsibility for the US Postal Service

"I found the exact phone case that I wanted to go with my upgraded phone. I placed my order and tracked it through the link provided to see where it was and when I would get it. The day it was scheduled to arrive, and was confirmed delivered by the US Postal Service, I got home from work to No Package. I checked with my neighbors to see if there was a mistake. I waited a day to see if something got delayed. After four days of no package, I submitted an e-mail complaint with the Post Office. I followed up my e-mail with a visit to the local delivery station. They claimed that it was delivered and that it must have been stolen. I have lived in the same house for almost 15 years and have had hundreds of packages with much more valuable contents delivered and left on my front porch. The local supervisor did admit that it was a substitute carrier, but that they did their due diligence to follow up and gave me a letter. Cellular Outfitters did not hesitate to send me a replacement case free of charge. They even asked if I had a different shipping address that I wanted to use to better insure delivery. I was nervous ordering a case, sight unseen, from a google search result. Cellular Outfitters did everything they could to satisfy my expectations. "

Total Rip Off

"The only reason I clicked a star was its required to write a review. Purchased 2 screen protectors for our IPhone 7's. The one's I received were different than the one pictured in the ad. As well it does not give specs in the ad and does not say it's smaller than the screen size. Not happy with them and when I requested to return them I was told sorry they are the correct ones. In summary the web ad is misleading and the customer service for returns is a joke. Will never shop here again and I suggest staying away."

2017-04-06

My favorite phone accessories site

"The only store I will shop at!! They are honest, reliable & they back up everything they say. I received a cracked phone cover & was immediately replaced within days. Best company you can have for ALL phone accessories! "

2017-04-04

My IPhone cover chipped & they replaced it with a new one

"I email them & told them my Black I Phone cover chipped at the corner they sent me one with in 7 days. Great service & they stand behind their products."

2017-04-03

Will not shop here again

"The return policy resulted in endless emails. Not worth the hassle so i gave up and ate the cost, which I'm sure made them happy."

2017-04-02

Durable product

"Very satisfied with my purchase. Quick delivery and product is very sturdy and convenient to use. In a world where quality is harder to find it's refreshing to find something that is affordable and will last. Definitely recommend. "

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.