• Contact: Support@cellularoutfitter.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"THe products are not expensive, but they are well-made and of good quality. I have shopped here before and will continue to do so in the future."

"Everything showed up within a couple days...my only complaint is their shipping charges are much higher than similar companies and will probably affect future purchases. Five little items weighing about a pound or so cost $15 for shipping and "handling",....for an order that was valued at a bit over $30. "

"was pleased with order and delivery."

"The car charger cords purchased were not right for my galaxy 5s. ....... what now????"

"I am truly amazed that the cases that I ordered were so inexpensive, yet very trendy. I will place future orders for phone accessories. "

"Is a very cheap store and the delivery is quickly and very good quality the delivery was so fast I could not believe thank you I will be shopping very soon with you again thanks a lot.

"Happy with product but did not like how shipping cost was included after i purchased item. Shipping cost should be clearly shown and stated before purchase is made. I actually thought it was free shipping before i made purchase."

"We had no real issues with this product."

"I have ordered two batteries now and niether one works for my samsung mesmerize phone!! Please send me a return envelope so I can return both of them and the things I got along with as a gift. I am not going to pay for postage on the return. Cost me almost eight dollars to receive the first non working battery. Marjorie H. Fuhrman "

"happy wit my phone so far,i had purchased a hard case 2 protect my screen an phone would not fit in belt case so I had 2 return them I haven't gotten credit just yet."

"Great price and great quality"

"Great product...well worth the money...my only complaint were the directions. Probably easy for younger generation but not so easy for the older."

"I needed a car charger for my cell phone, and bought one on line."

"Everything came pretty fast and it was in good working order."

"shipping should be included"

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.