Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cellular Outfitter by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Didn't get all three cases and they refuse to email me back!!!

"I ordered three cases received one and have emailed several times and no reaponse"

2017-05-17

customer service

"i ordered a product from Cellular Outfitter that i received and found it to be a defective item. i emailed the company twice, with no response. i had trouble trying to communicate with the company, until i found a way to correspond on facebook through messenger. i got an immediate response from a rep named Brandy, that should be highly commended for her effort to ensure complete customer satisfaction. She went above and beyond to make sure my experience was satisfactory. i went from wanting to slam comments of dis-satisfaction all over social media, to complete satisfaction by the end of out conversation. Thank you Brandy for being an asset to your company

2017-05-17

No response from company. Terrible service

"I have requested numerous times to have my order cancelled. Each time I had no response. I requested to be off the emails list and they continue to harrass me via email, but not in response to my request to cancel, or at least address my concerns. I have filed my complaint several times. They are not open on the weekends or in the evenings to assist their customers. Poor, Poor service all around. Actually no service at all. "

Missing item

"I notified them of.a missing item. Had to email.severla times to get an answer they claimed they were resending a new one. They never did there was no tracking number and they aren't answering my emails. I'll never order from them again "

Horrible customer service

"I paid for my item, and they emailed me saying I never ordered the item, trying to get me to pay for it 3 times. No one to talk to, or contact. The phone number is off the hook and they took the phone number down. I never got my item but they charged my credit card. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! all I want is for somebody or someone to tell me if my order was coming and NOBODY will get back to me. No wonder they have the lowest prices...you never get your item and the pain you go through is not worth it. Just pay more and buy from a legit website, and save you pain and money."

Order

"I placed an order two weeks ago and I haven't received my order. I can't reach customer service to discuss this issue."

2017-05-12

Overcharged, wrong product, no customer service !

"Ordered phone case and was overcharged on shipping. The amount I confirmed before hitting the submit button was less than what I was charged. Product never made it to me and was returned to the company. After several emails (because they have no phones and "Chat" does not work) I was able to have the case re-sent. Received the case and it is not even close to what I ordered. Sent more emails and was told I would receive a prepaid shipping label to mail back the mistake and the CORRECT case would be mailed back out to me. Never received the shipping label or any further contact. Started a dispute of charges with my bank and the emails from Cellular started pouring in from many different reps. Had to explain the situation and provide photos and documentation 4 times to 4 different people so obviously the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing around there. I will say that they did deposit a $4.42 towards the unknown shipping fees, however I am still in the hole for around $16.00 and a phone case I do not want. Buyer beware!!"

2017-05-09

Wrong item sent and won't respond to emails and have no phone

"We recieved the wrong items and they won't respond to our emails to get the shipping rma number. we are very upset with them. They took the money out of the bank the same day we ordered. Seems like a scam to me. Need to turn them into the better business bureau. Don't buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-08

Overcharged and ignoring emails

" This company has the worst customer service. I went to place my order and as soon as I hit complete they tacked on $10 for shipping. Before I hit submit button it said grand total with the cost of my item which I thought covered shipping. When I submitted my payment it automatically added shipping costs without my consent. I tried to call customer service but their phone lines were "down" for upgrades. I was then referred to the live text chat which would not work and prompted me to send an email. I sent an email immediately requesting my order be canceled and my money refunded. I heard nothing back from them for a few days so I sent a second email. Still I heard nothing back from them. Almost a week later I sent yet a third email and I'm still waiting for a response. My product has arrived at the order easily could have been canceled. What kind of company can't complete basic customer service tasks? And for that matter what kind of company doesn't have a way to contact them that isn't through email? I'm extremely disappointed and I'm sorry I ever tried to purchase anything from this company. Buyer beware. "

2017-05-04

Customer service

"I do not know what has happened to them but there is no customer service whatsoever. I order 2 cases only got one and now I cannot get anyone to respond my emails or phone calls. I had filed a complaint with my credit card company let's see what happens with that"

2017-05-04

Overall quite good

"My only problem is some items may not be the best quality. However that's to be expected. Other than that, this site is very good. Packages arrive in a pretty good amount of time and for the most part the quality is good."

Horrible customer service

"I ordered 2 phone cases. Got an e-mail stating my order was being delivered by a courier who could not find my address( but last time I had ordered my order had been sent through the mail and i had received it promptly). When I emailed your company I got a replied had received my concern and would be contacted within 24-48 hours. Finally heard from someone 12 DAYS later . E mail just stated parcel had been sent. I finally got my parcel but wrong item was sent. I don't want to pay to sent it back --that just terrible customer service. So how do i sent it back without being charged???"

2017-05-02

Scammed by Cellular Outfitter!! Be aware!!

"**** these people are scammers. The price doubles after you click buy: the website says $14.35, as soon as I entered my card and clicked buy now, the price jump to $28.35. Then when I called to cancel my order, first guy told me somebody was hacking my account. and he said he couldn't cancel the order. I called back, and the second guy said let him access my computer, and he would help me cancel it. This is bogus. They tried to get me to let them access my computer and steal my information. Don't let this happen to you. This company isn't even worth one star but I had to click at least one. Please be aware of this company. Don't be scammed like me and many others. "

2017-05-02

No phone only can email them!!!!

"The first time I ordered it went great. The second time I ordered a tablet covers it's the wrong size emailed for that RMA # and I ordered a different one before I received a response to send my first one back. Just received my second case and again the wrong size and I recheck and made sure I ordered the right one. Still waiting for the 1st RMA # I have emailed this coming. Multiple times and all I get back is a generic email that said it's processing my RMA number. OK 2 times getting scammed that's it. I will never shop with them again. SHAME ON YOU FOR BECOMING A DIRT BAG COMPANY THAT ONLY WANT MONEY. IT'S A SHAME."

mrs whaling

"we all got our cases in a timely manner, very satisfied with the price and product"

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,404 merchant members.