Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10

2016-09-21

excellent service-why buy anywhere else!

"Thank You for the fast seervice and remarkable choices.
we're very satisified with our new phone covers!

Mrs. Satisfied

"Got what I wanted and ordered on time and at a decent price. I am happy!!"

My new case

"Love it .. Actually carry my phone more now that I have this pretty case.. Thank you"

2016-09-21

Refund offer for 2 broken cases denied for more adds.

"After two cases were sent with broken case belt clips, I did receive a full refund. Thank You.
When I asked if there were other cases with belt clips that did not have a breakage problem, I was told that the Bolt cases have a consistent breakage problem.

Speedy delivery

"I am satisfied with my purchase."

2016-09-21

Samsung 7 edge magnetic attraction!

"Love the lavendar wallet with phone flap made just for my specific phone. Holds cards infront and two sides,on back snap! Zippered section for change.. thought it would be larger yet turns out smaller works better! Only thing i might add is an elastic band for a pen.."

ANNOYING AFTER SERVICE!!!!!!!

"My first order with this company and I was thank heaven that prices were pretty cheap at a time. So, I have order about 9 items since 8/29/16 and received my final orders at end of 9/10/16 a total of 3 packages that cost me extra over $19.00 shipment fee. That's fine but even do one of my second shipment gotten here after a week later but the outer layer of my cases were all bitten up and protector glass was already broken apart. I see that the company charges me a each shipping fee but no protecting bubbles at inner envelope and sending it out with no damage protection, none? Wow. I do not understand that because it takes at least 7-10 days to deliver as stander mail but how heavy is the case and it is fragile items that can be easily broken. Why am I paying such each shipping fee for my safe delivery without any damages to it. Tracking is very annoying too because I could not find my shipment information due to not updating my profile. I had to keep sending in a e-mails to customer service to have this matter figure out and yes they reply back but I am still waiting to receive my replacement since the issue have been taken since 9/9/16 and it's already 9/21/16 and still didn't get my 201468538 shipment yet. WOW!!!! "

2016-09-21

STILL haven't received my order!!!

"I would Love to rate the product, but I can hardly do that if I still haven't received what I ordered!!!"

2016-09-21

"This case is just what I wanted. Thank you."

Excellent

"The products that I ordered were jus right."

I'm a clumsy lady!

"I couldn't have asked for a better product at such an awesome price! I suffer from essential tremors (uncontrollable shaki hands) and this two-pieced rugged case is perfect for me. Silicone corners help absorb the shock when I drop it and the stiff outer case holds it altogether! I'm GLAD I fould cellular outfitter.com!"

Love it!

"Fast delivery, good quality and no problems in ordering, shipping or receiving...love this and recommended to some of my friends."

Very Satisfied And On Time

"I Love Cellular Outfitter They Got Good Products And On Time Shipping"

Perfect experience!

"9/21/16 Order was easy to navigate, email updates as the order was in process, exactly what I ordered and for a very affordable price.
Will be using in the future again and advising all my friends!

Joe Ibbetson

2016-09-21

"I ordered a phone case.It wasn't the right one.It was TOO big.I can't say who's fault it was.Yours or mine.I just know I was upset.I love the case though...............thank you"

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,631 merchant members.