Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10

2016-06-22

excellent quality accessories for your phone

"I am very satisfied with the items I have ordered from Cellular Outfitters period products are very well made you can find items on the website that you can no longer find in stores at an excellent price and you usually even get a discount off of that awesome price. The only thing I would say is delivery is a little bit slow but much worth the wait"

2016-06-22

"Online site added items automaticly with no order review step before payment."

Happy ZTE Owner

"Prices are unbelievable and quality of case is great. Very quick shipping and delivery. I would definitely recommend them."

2016-06-22

Product prices good but shipping is high

"Product prices good but shipping is high"

2016-06-22

"While the product did not meet my expectation the return and refund were flawless. "

Rip offs!!!

"I will never order from you ppl again!!! "

Please buyer

"Purchased a cellphone cover and clear glass protector. The cover was a perfect fix. However the glass cover wouldn't stick and ended up throwing it away."

A pleaseant experience

"Your web site was OK but I am a novice at on line ordering. What I received in the mail was not what I thought I orde201red
. So i am returning it

Great service

"I highly recommend this company and their products "

Incharged

"I was glad to find a replacement battery; my issue is that the one you sent me does not hold a charge much longer than my old one. I was hoping to be able to not have to plug in so much in a day. I don't use the phone that much that I would think the new battery would stay charged longer."

Cellular Misfitter

"I have ordered from them many times with the incorrect item coming. But due to the fact the prices are so cheap, I let it go. I placed an order last week for two specific Samsung chargers.
I did not get what I ordered, but is shown correctly on the packing list, I ordered 3 specific wall chargers and got 3 car chargers. These people take a bus to work, they don't need, nor did I order car chargers. The other 2 chargers I received were not the correct size. I have e-mailed to no avail. I will not be ordering from them anymore.

This review was modified by Mrsgiftnj on June 22 2016 01:14:39 PM

Purchase

"I was under impression wallet was free. Showed on screen "

Worthwild

"I should have said Fabulous or Tustworthy ! "

2016-06-22

"The Shipment came on time and as expected."

Cellular Outfitter ROCKS!

"I am thrilled to find Cellular Outfitters while shopping for some new gadgets for my phone. The prices are great and the customer service rocks!! Thank you Kelly for staying with me until my order was complete. I will be referring my friends to your store! Have a great weekend!"

This review was modified by Vito661 on June 22 2016 10:26:32 AM

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.