• Cellular Outfit

Customer service: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.79/10 3.79/10

"cellularoutfitter.com
(Invoice Number: 200165689)
I bought charger for MOTOROLA RAPTURE VU30 but it does not work (unauthorized charger.)
(http://www.cellularoutfitter.com/motorola/rapture-vu30/phone-chargers/micro-usb-home-and-travel-charger.html)
I have to pay $9.22 (includes TAX + Shipping) & $2.74 for shipping back that junk charger to them.

I paid the TOTAL of: $11.96 BUT they refund only $2.82 USD!

Charger: $2.99 USD
Tax: $0.24 USD
Shipping and handling: $5.99 USD
Insurance: ----
Total: $9.22 USD

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this website!

"Didnt get to see any shipping prices until i paid for item. Couldnt choose regular mail or next day."

"I orders ordered 2 cases for note 3. Not complaining on pricing or shipping. However, initial thumbnail stated shipping within 24 hrs. Order screen stated shipping within 3 business days. Chatted with online and they stated 7 business days to ship. So no issue just figured cheap enough to deal with misinformation. Finally received the cases and omg, the horrendous smell is so disgusting I had to take them outside of my house because it was so bad. Now my phone stinks so much after immediately removing the case. I used a clorox wipe on the phone and washed my hands. Still can't get the smell to go away. I own a small business so I will take to lawyer to have them put a letter in my file in case the paint is toxic. I called customer service and they asked if I wanted a refund or exchange. I asked if they thought the smell would come out. She said she my account of o decide to call back. So freaking disgusting this smell. I don't know what else I can do to get the smell off my phone. So upset right now. And not to mention the paint job on one of them is off to the side and very uneven. Grrrr I wish I could rate differently. I hope the smell goes away sitting out in the sun to bake. "

"A dishonest business. My first clue should have been when they added items to my cart I did not select. I went through the whole checkout process keeping a close eye on any price changes, finalized and submitted my order. After the fact I got a bank charge for more than 3x the price of the item due to shipping charges that were tacked on without my consent. Nowhere in the checkout process did it show or disclose the additional shipping charge. I even went through the entire checkout process after the fact to see if I had missed something, but NOPE they dishonestly deducted more than the final total that I approved."

"I have not even received anything from this company. I ordered and was mislead on the final price. I have contacted customer service every day for 3 days, no response. I can't get into my account, I asked to reset my password, no reply. I even went on the FB page, still no reply. I have put cancellation in with PayPal as I am not going to be out $30 because that company cannot provide any kind of customer service. I too would give them a ZERO rating"

"If I can give a ZERO rating to this company I will! I had placed an order with this company and made an honest mistake. I thought that they were offering free s&h. Called right away to cancell the order. No problem. A customer service rep by the name of Lauren offered to waive my s&h to keep my business. I didn't ask for it... it was OFFERED! She said that because I had a pretty big order she will take care of me. I was supposed to get an email to confirm the refund. As we were about to hang up I clarified the price that I was supposed to pay. She then said that she would have a manager call me. Over 24 hrs later... After I had vested my time on this and held off on my search on amazon.com I got no phone call. I decided to call back and a certain Pauline & Mgr. Mo could not give me WHAT I WAS PROMISED. I challenged them to listen in to the recorded conversation I had with their colleague so that they can follow thru where I am coming from, gave them the date and time I spoke to their rep yesterday. They could not keep their promise! What a waste of time! Bad business!!! Never again to Cellular outfitters. At the end of the day it is not even the money anymore... it's the principle behind it! What I was fighting for... I can make in half an hour! DON'T TELL A CUSTOMER YOU WILL DO SOMETHING FOR THEM AND THEM SCREW THEM UP IN THE END! Someone else can have my business... won't even matter if I paid more! I will spread the word!"

This review was modified by kcpnai on July 28 2015 09:40:50 AM

"product was cheaply made. By their description, I expected higher quality. I would not order again."

"Got all the items I ordered in a timely manner, packaged well, and found them to be of good quality. Very satisfied."

"I'm so sorry I had a bad experience with your company, from not being able to do the "live chat" online, to having been on a recording hold for like 20 minutes waiting for a rep, only to be told to call back at a later time. What? I never received such poor customer service. Not only that, but each time I placed an order, for some reason it got screwed up to the point I couldn't remember one order from the next replacement or credited order. For example, someone called and left me voicemail about a "duplicate" order. I had no "duplicate" order. Then when I cancelled the "duplicate" order, it in fact canceled the original order. What a mess to say the least. So, after much complaining with my credit company over credits due, I've decided I would not do business with your company. I asked for a cheap $7 Galaxy S5 phone case to compensate all this aggravation and frustration and you couldn't even do that for me. So, needless to say, I will not be ordering from your company ever again or recommend you to anyone, but that's what happens and it's not my fault. Liz Burnam"

"Ordered three items 27 June,7-10 days shipping, it took 14 days to get here then they sent one wrong item. I've been trying to get the item I ordered but after sending a picture of the item in question, they want a better picture. It is a $2.99 cell phone case which was supposed to be an argyle pattern orange on red but instead they sent a red gel case. I'll never shop here again. If it was my mistake, ok but the order form has a picture of the correct item ordered. I don't understand what their problem is. If I screwed up someone's order, I'd want to correct it fast and get the customers confidence and loyalty instead of giving them a hard time about it. I'd give them one star but the price was right so I'll give them two."

"Everything arrived quickly, and is good quality. Second order i have placed, would highly recommend them."

"Awesome. Grest service and selection."

"Shipping was sooner than promised, the product was everything I expected and more! Thanks!"

"WATCH OUT -company states shipping at one price in Shopping Cart, in my case $4.95 for a $2.99 plastic phone case and a $1.99 screen protector. PayPal did not record the shipping for my approval, so I only saw the cost of goods, no shipping fees. After approving, I got charged $7.95. for shipping. Apparently PayPal has added this to their Terms and CO is taking full advantage of customers trusting them to charge what they advertised.
Shame on CO AND PayPal.
Back to Amazon!

"Pretty fast shipping and they refunded the extra shipping charge on my order. Power bank doesn't work as well as I expected but you get what you pay for..."

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.