Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10

2016-08-24

Mailing schmailing and duplication aggravation

"At the very end of my order I find out that the shipping fees are half what the discounted item cost. Should have seen this before time spent on researching products. Also, receipt was very slow compared to other online sellers. The product seems ok though and it saved me from going out to find a local store with what I wanted.

Also, and this is part my fault. There was accidentally a duplicated order. I thought I could just return the package unopened. But there is a very complicated system for returns which seems unnecessary and designed to have the receiver just accept the duplicated order.

Probably won't order from this site again. Thanks for asking.

2016-08-24

"not what I expected. my other case shuts phone screen off. this one doesn't. also not price quoted. only wanted 1 not 2.
would like to return

Great Giveaway

"I received a wonderful product for my G4. Excited to have the opportunity to protect my phone."

2016-08-24

"Shipping was a little longer than I expected."

2016-08-24

"very good .......................................................................................................... "

Somewhat whaty

"I brought the purple case for the Samsung Galaxy s6 with the extra slide out but one problem with that the magnetic do not close all the wait down and more like saying it doesn't closed tight!"

2016-08-24

"Well-made and very functional."

Very convenient

"I enjoy using this site. I can find everything I'm looking for. The only lyrics thing I find a little off about this site is when I ordered the second thing from here. I never got notice that the item shipped. "

2016-08-24

Cell wallet complete pkg.

"I love my new cell case. Stap, 9 slots for cards, 2 for IDS, pocket for money. Everything I wanted and needed. Galaxy S7 fits perfectly. Could not be more satisfied "

They rock

"I have ordered several things from them and I have always been happy with what I ordered from them"

My Samsung Chargers

"I received my order "promptly", I think. I placed the order - NEVER received a confirmation, NEVER received an email as to when it was being shipped and when to expect the delivery. I even checked my bank account daily for the withdrawal and never saw anything until I received my order.
Not very happy with the process of your company. I may order again, but if you can't give a confirmation of order and estimated time of delivery - then I don't want to use your company.

2016-08-24

"Great choice of products and fast delivery!"

Good site

"Very pleased with Cellular Outfitter. Prices, quality and delivery to my home was excellent."

2016-08-24

Great Selection - Great Prices - Great Service!

"Very pleased with this order from Cellular Outfitters. Prices cannot be beat and the prompt service is great as well. Thank you for a great selection of products!"

not worth it.

"Phone case for the galaxy s7 edge is stiff, can't really use the side buttons due to stiffness. It's bulky and edges are rough from the mould it came from, and it's painted instead of colored molded plastic. Not real happy with the quality of the product. "

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.