• Cellular Outfit

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10

"I couldn't find the things I was looking for until I got on your site, Thank You I enjoy your site"

"ordered 2 phone screen protectors, it took 2 weeks to get them. they were over packed and they sent a free stylus/pen."

"Do NOT buy from these guys!! My story: On placing the order, the product was in stock. The day after I received notification that it shipped. The day after that, I was told that the product was NOT in stock and would be another 5-10 days. After 10 days I received that same delay notice. I online chatted with a sales person, who first confirmed that the product was not in stock but a similar one was. I asked to have that one shipped instead. I was then put on hold. When the sales person returned he said that in fact my original product had been shipped the day before 5/5/15 and gave me a USPS reference number. Today 5/25 I was told that in fact it was never shipped and the USPS reference number was faulty. FRAUDULENT is more like it!! "

modified review This review was modified by PetronellaSaunders on May 25 2015 04:59:45 AM

"Ordered a cell case from them. When completing the process on-line using PayPal, shipping options were not shown nor were they listed on the Pay Pal authorization page. The order arrived with a $2.09 shipping charge. CellularOutfitters charged my PayPal account $5.99 for shipping - more than the charge for the case. This company, Wireless Emporium, doing business as CellularOutfitters, makes a practice of hidden charges and should be avoided."

modified review This review was modified by HenryDOSU on May 24 2015 10:27:33 AM

"Incredible customer service. Even expedited out of stock item and i received it in less than a week. They have everything for every phone. No big box store can come close to the products at cellular outfitters. As well as my carrier cricket who lack grossly in accessories for products they sell. Kudos x Ten to my best supplier Cellular Outfitters. "

modified review This review was modified by brianjamo on May 17 2015 03:05:58 PM

"Oh now I have a complaint and advise to check your Paypal or whatever account you use to pay them! First, I was NEVER given a shipping option so they chose the highest one for me which was 3x the amount for the simple items I ordered! Second, I work for a shipping company and what they charge is outrageous for their Priority Service because they get commercial rates! Third, I cancelled my ordered immediately and yet days later they shipped it anyway. Why? So they can collect their restocking fee! And most importantly the fourth thing, what was on my invoice was the amount of $19.52 BUT what they charged to my Paypal account and what was taken from my bank account was $25.96!!! BE AWARE OF THIS FRAUD and OVERCHARGING and adding CHARGES!

modified review This review was modified by Fenwayy on May 16 2015 08:38:09 AM

"AWESOME & VERY DAINTY LOVE IT"

"This is the 3rd time I've done business with Cellular outfitter. In the past they never took as long as they have with my recent order. It's been a week now and I haven't heard a word or email confirmation. I'm starting to think if you ordered after may 1st they took the money and shut the company down. At least keep me in the loop. Don't say one thing and I haven't heard anything"

"WE have gotten nothing but headaches since we ordered 2 phone cases. The website says they'll ship within 24 hours. 6 days later, we had just gotten an email, saying it shipped. Today, 11 days later when we spoke to a Manager, it still hadn't shipped. they promised the items within 7 - 10 business days. Then upon speaking to a Customer service rep Yesterday, 10 days after ordering, he promised to expedite the shipping,. I found out today, 11 days after ordering, it hadn't shipped AT ALL. Then the Manager said it could be another 7 - 10 business days taking 26 days in all to arrive. WHERE are they located. What sort of shipping vehicle are they using. I could have driven there and back by now! Their website only lies and claims that all items ship from the warehouse, only 24 hours after ordering. and their Customer Service representatives lie to you as well. I am only going to continue to recommend friends and family DON"T shop there and we'll all go back to Amazon.com "

modified review This review was modified by cellularLoser on May 12 2015 09:17:32 PM

"cellular outfitter is very good at taking your money. I received part of an order..The other part they said is on back order 2 months. Now i cant thru to them on the phone.I get put on hold for 15 minutes at a time then get sent to voice mail.Although my item waiting for is only about $14 should they continue this with continuing practice they are making making nothing but money for nothing..
very very very poor customer service .
Like I said they are happy and fast to take your money without full delivery

modified review This review was modified by nurealm2003 on May 12 2015 09:05:32 AM

"there was no tool to get the covers off the phone. the last time I got a tool to help with removing the case if I wanted to change. It did come from another company."

"Item arrived quickly...though we were out of town. We found it when we got home. Husband loves the case and it is easy to use."

"I love this web site. You go to their web site, you select your style of phone, then look up the product you want, order it, and it arrives in the mail 3 to 5 days later. You won't be able to find the product your looking for at a cheaper price. You guys ROCK!!! Thank you for your service."

"Part Number: BMP-APL-LITE-17
Item Description: TPU Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 5C - Clear w/Blue Trim
Quantity: 1
I bought this product on March and today is May and I don't have my product yet. Please, this is no fair, no polite and i am going to write bad things in reviews if you don't send my purchase...I am so upset with this company..

"No problems using the website. Delivery was relatively prompt, considering our APO address. Products were just as described. Packaging was sufficient. Follow-up about our order showed vender responsibility. Thank you."

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cellular Outfitter is not a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!