Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.35/10 5.35/10

2016-11-30

"Excellent service and I love the cover."

Never received my order

"I have tried to contact you 3 times. No luck.
I do however get 10 emails a day, wanting me to order more.

East TxPoint of View

"I selected different style covers and was quite pleased with all. The delivery time was awesome!"

2016-11-30

"Was very satisfied placing my order and the response I got when I taught shipping cost was too much. However I have not receive the items I ordered.
Olga grant

2016-11-30

Great products and fantastic prices!

"I always purchase my cellphone accessories from Cellular Outfitter, never been disappointed!"

2016-11-30

"It was a great experience I received my order exactly the day they said I would. Also the price was very reasonable"

Red and black

"I have ordered several phone cases from cellular outfitters and every one has been good. I will continue to do business essential with them. Great service also. "

Classy

"I love the style and the color."

2016-11-30

Great products, forgot to ship my order

"I ordered on line and waited for 8 days and checked on line and it still said "order in process", so I emailed and never rec'd a response back for 3 working days. In the mean time I called and asked about my order and they said "oh I'm sorry we have it all in stock and we will get it right out to you and not charge you the shipping charges".
I didn't get a reason but the shipped it fast and without any charges for shipping.

Steller service.

"Was very pleased with the quick service. It is a pleasure doing business with this company."

A well please customer

"I like what I received for the cost and the fit of cases that brought and I can truly say that I am a happy camper!"

2016-11-30

a better way to catch deals

"I love the deals I got of ceilular outfitter's and how it was shipped fast."

Easty

"Website was easy to use and informative - we received the case in a very timely manner! We are happy campers!"

ITEMS WORTH WHAT I PAID

"I purchased a Galaxy S7 wallet type holder. It wasn't worth $30-40 list price, however, I paid $12.99, so it was worth it. It came with a rugged phone cover, but I already own an Otter for it, so I'll pass along this one to someone who need it. I bought a screen protector, and it was worth what I paid for it. Along with my purchases, a "free" stylus was included. Anyone who owns a phone that uses a stylus, I am sure it no longer is working. However, the stylus is also a ball point pen, so....

I will consider purchasing more items as I need them in the future, but I'm all set for now.

2016-11-30

"Wrong item was sent and took over a week to get any response from my 3 e mails. Not to mention they don't answer phones"

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.