Cellular Outfitter Reviews - cellularoutfitter.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.24/10 5,547 reviews

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,552)

"Got what I wanted and everything fit."

"Was very easy to use the site. The products were well packed and there was no damage."

"I like this site/company because they have great service "

"Order was received quickly and accurately. "

"Everything was done the right way."

"Cellular Outfitter has been my "go to" supplier since my first purchase. Great quality, great value, and always, delivery as promised. Why would you go anywhere else?"

"Have not received merchandise"

"Wow, my phone battery came in a very speedy 3 days from when I placed my order. The battery life does not last as long as I thought it would, but it takes the charge with no problems, which the battery I replaced would often not charge or the phone would say non supported battery, see owners manual. And I was very pleased with the price. So I am happy with this battery and company. "

"I just love Cellular Outfitter!!! The price was right for 1! The delivery was faster than I thought! My product was just like it what I was suppose to be! I will totally recommend this website to all my family and friends! Thanks so much Cellular Outfitter!"

"I have bought three cell phone cases form Cellular Outfitter (this order was one of them), all of them are as described and I was given a great price on even the hard/durable cases. Thanks for the great transaction!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I received everything in good shape and as ordered,the only issue was with the tracking #(wasn't able to see status of delivery)."

"Took a little time to arrive but it did, all was great!"

"Exactly as described, great value"

"Good Quality in a timely manner!

Rating 8/104/5

"I received my order in good condition and am very satisfied with it."