• Contact: Support@cellularoutfitter.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10

"Item exactly as advertised (Samsung OEM battery).
Good Price and Fast Delivery.
Would use again.

"I got everything I bought with no problems, and everything I bought functioned very well! To top it off, I saved a lot with the great prices! I'm satisfied with Cellular Outfitter. :)"

"SHIPPING CHARGES ARE OUTRAGEOUS!!!!"

"Second time injure used them. Great experience. Prompt and cheap prices."

"Exactly the product I wanted delivered promptly at a very competitive price "

"Havent received order yet"

"They had exactly what I've been looking for at a very reasonable price. Delivery was fast. I will definitely use this site for future purchases. "

"My daughter loves her phone case. I like the rubberized case."

"Placing the order went without a problem... merchandise arrived even sooner than I expected it to.... Item fit like a glove, and I appreciate the quick service.... I will be back..."

"cheap and fast delivery on order "

"I ordered screen protector. The screen protector was only 99 cents, but the shipping cost was $10. The shipping cost was visible only after the payment was made with PayPal. Felt like cheated. The shipment was slow..I received the item after 5-6 business days through usps regular mail even though they charged me $10 for the shipment."

"Shipping charges are tacked on AFTER order is placed. With shipping charges added ($9.99 for a phone case weighing a few ounces!), prices are medium-to-high. I could have done better on Amazon. Google search yielded other complaints about deceptive shipping charges. Company knows exactly what they are doing by burying the information about shipping on a separate page. "

"The case that I ordered did not fit my phone even though it stated it was for the model that I have."

"Love the prices, everything was exactly as I ordered, will be ordering again and shared with friends"

"The service was great, but the flip cover for my Galaxy S 4 fit, but did not work properly. When I put it in my pocket or held it closed in my hand, it would open programs and call phone numbers. "

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.