Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"The products arrived before I expected them and they are of great quality. I will be using this company in the future, as well as reccommending it to friends and family!"

"EXCELLENT. VERY SATISFIED !!!"

"I was impressed with my purchase, and it is really a good product."

"easy to order, quick delivery, good customer service as one product was damaged and replacement coming"

"I was satisfied with my purchase. What I wasn't impressed with was paying 27.97 due to customs to pick up my pkg. I had already paid 19.99. I will not order again as I am in Alberta, Canada and could probably get the same product here for what I ended up getting for the same price."

"Love my case! It is cute and classy. Came with a great gift!"

"GREAT - GREAT - GREAT!! WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF EMPLOYEES CELLULAR HAVE ON HAND TO SPEAK TO YOU, LET YOU ORDER AT A MUCH REDUCED PRICE THAN YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY ELSEWHERE! VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND JUST GREAT!!"

"It was very easy to order from them..."

"I ordered two cell phone covers and I am very happy with my purchase. My only complaint is that I did not know how much the shipping charges were going to be until my order was finalized and charged to my credit card."

"Cellular outfitter is the most horrible website to order anything from . I recently ordered from them and the package didn't get delivered until over a week after , plus it wasn't delivered to me . They have not tried to help me and they will not try . Do not order from this sham of a website ."

"My experience was great! I got a quality product at a very affordable price. It even arrived in the mail quicker than it was expected to. I will definitely purchase from Cellular Outfitter again. Thank you for your stellar service!!!"

"Entire ordering process was quick and painless. Received goods on time and in great condition."

"The wall charger they sent was perfect at a perfect price. The screen saver did not "stick" to the phone face and the "free" pen never arrived with the order. I e-mailed their customer service but, to date, have been ignored. Not happy :("

Canada

"I ordered the items. Got them within the time period. Love them...thanks."

"I ordered 2 phone covers for a Samsung S4. Instead I received covers for an S5. I called to get the correct covers and emailed this company twice. I have received no assistance or response. So I have wasted my money. I am not happy with this company. "

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.