Stores > Cellular Outfitter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10

2016-02-06

Used to be a good company to order from but alas, no longer IMHO

"Placed order. Waited ten days and order still showed "processing". Sent two different email inquires a few days apart. Never heard back from the company. Order finally delivered a few more days after that, THEN I finally got responses to the two emails I'd sent. Besides that, I had to pay shipping for a phone case that was a higher cost than the order itself. Next time I'll save the $8.00 shipping for a dollars worth of postage and just go to the swap meet for the same cheap merchandise. Plus you'll get spam mail forever from this company."

Loved this !

"I didn't really think this phone case would be all that but, it is fabulous ! Nice quality at a great price,shipped pretty quick,I may have to come back and get the blue case."

Shipping totally sucks!!

"Shipping is way too expensive for the amount of time it takes to receive my products. Takes the order days just to “Process” before you can even begin to track your order. Which is ridiculous for how much I paid. $11.96 on a $22.00 order!!! The product and customer service is great, if the shipping was better they'd get 5 stars from me. Right now I'd say a 3."

Awesome

"My order had all kinds of whistles and bells at a great price."

Sparkling Gem

"I knew I would like it, because I love silver things, but it was even more beautiful than I thought. I have gotten lots of compliments on my phone cover and when someone ask where I got it, I tell them I got it from you."

2016-02-06

"Everything wonderful, will use again."

2016-02-06

BUYER BEWARE! BUYER BEWARE!

"I checked out Cellularoutfitters and added a couple items just to see what shipping would cost, since I was thinking about getting a new case for my S5. I clicked the first thing, which was a cover for an S3. It said to add more money to get 30% off so I added a few more items. I then tried to find out what shipping would cost. They forced me to put in my payment option before they would tell me the shipping cost. So I did, figuring if it was decent I'd put in an order. As soon as I put in my credit card info they charged it. I found out on the receipt that they didn't give me the 30% discount they had promised and the shipping charge was outlandish, about the same as the cost of the items (over $15 for $20 of items). I immediately canceled my order via the link in the receipt. They STILL shipped it out and charged me.

AVOID this business!!!!!

This review was modified by Jaballer77 on February 06 2016 03:36:27 PM

Grandson's were thrilled!

"These chargers for the boys Kindles came very fast. They are very pleased, and once again Cellular Outfitter has come through. Great shipping and very fast. "

Great product

"Phone case was great fit perfect. Would order again when I need one . Would like more color choice but otherwise ok."

happy buyer

"I was very surprised how easy it was to order some items from this supplier. They took my order filled it had it out and a ups tracking number was supplied with the confirmation.

They also advise one item was back ordered with a approximate delivery date.

It was a very satisfying experience. I will continue to buy and recommend this company to others.

This review was modified by garywvan on February 06 2016 02:12:34 PM

More Power

"The batteries were just what I needed."

Slow service

"Took way too long. Had to purchase product in a store, so now have extra. Will never use again"

Cellular Outfitter

"Cellular Outfitter ok / hidden overpriced shipping fees"

Never ever ever

"Worst shipping/customer service ever!!! Will never shop with them again....in stock and ships in 24 hrs....not even close!!! 6 days and no shipment. I canceled my order!!! Never again cellular outfitters!! NEVER"

Awsome

"I ordered a new case for a phone and then had to get a new phone. Returned the case a got a very prompt refund. I will order other phone accessories in the future."

Share Cellular Outfitter's store rating

Cellular Outfitter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cellular Outfitter is a merchant member
Cellular Outfitter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.