• Rating 8.83/10 22 reviews

CellularStore is not a merchant member
    CellularStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CellularStore contact information

• Address: 16792 Burke Lane
    • Contact: sales@cellularstore.com
    • Phone: 888-895-9628
    • Customer Support: 888-895-9628
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm PST

"Ordered car charger for Pantech Breeze II. This phone has a proprietary connecter interface. What i received was a generic USB charger, which does not work with Pantech. Making this worse, I shipped using a two day service, so the majority of the cost was for quick shipment of a charger that I could not use during an emergency (Sandy). Very disappointed."

"Parts ordered were as expected."

"I am not satisifed with my transaction. They sent the wrong thing, no invoice in envelope no return policy. When I checked on line for a return or exchange policy I recieved a not returnable. So, I'm out 30 dollars for a battery that won't fit my phone and isn't what I ordered. I will not use Cellulat store again."

"Great service, fast delivery."

"It was extremely easy to manuever on the website and place an order."

modified review This review was modified by DIRABEL on August 29 2012 01:11:19 PM

"I have been ordering from the Cellular Store for a while now. I occasionally have a charger or something that doesn't work, but for the price you can't beat it!"

"the item was great!!! just what i needed :)
great price and speedy shipping from cali to hawaii! didn't expect it to come so soon.
breathes new life to my phone~

i love the layout of your store and how easy it was to find and buy what i wanted.
will definitely shop here again. thanks again for the great service and quality items!!!

" Service was great and the products I ordered were shipped out fast with a follow up e-mail."

modified review This review was modified by Charles8417 on June 18 2012 01:26:21 PM

"The store sent the item quickly and it was the correct prod uct for the best price I could find. What more can you ask for."

"I got exactly what I ordered, in just a few days for an excellent price. Would recommend."

"My experience was very satisfied. Not only was the item cheaper than Verizon, it was delivered more timely than my experiences with Verizon."

"Service was great. They ran out of what I ordered, they contacted me with info on a similar item that they offered at the same price as the item they ran out of. Within three days of receiving my OK, my order was on my doorstep."

"I was very satisfied with the Cellular Stores' service and the delivery of my order was prompt. "

"Fast Shipping, Cheapest pricing"

"Wow, I'm really impressed. I ordered a stylus for my iPhone4 at this store and made a mistake when typing in my address. I called customer service and the girl helped me right away and fixed my error. Item came within days even thouhg I chose standard shipping. Stylus works perfectly and looks exactly as was pictured on the site. I paid next to nothing (in comparison to "well priced" electronics stores) even after the shipping. Keep it up, CellularStore. I`ll be a returning customer. "