Stores > CellularStore

Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm PST
      888-895-9628
      sales@cellularstore.com
      888-895-9628

Voice your opinion! Review CellularStore by clicking a star below.

2012-11-20

"Ordered car charger for Pantech Breeze II. This phone has a proprietary connecter interface. What i received was a generic USB charger, which does not work with Pantech. Making this worse, I shipped using a two day service, so the majority of the cost was for quick shipment of a charger that I could not use during an emergency (Sandy). Very disappointed."

2012-11-15

"Parts ordered were as expected."

2012-11-14

"I am not satisifed with my transaction. They sent the wrong thing, no invoice in envelope no return policy. When I checked on line for a return or exchange policy I recieved a not returnable. So, I'm out 30 dollars for a battery that won't fit my phone and isn't what I ordered. I will not use Cellulat store again."

2012-10-31

"Great service, fast delivery."

2012-08-29

"It was extremely easy to manuever on the website and place an order."

2012-08-23

"I have been ordering from the Cellular Store for a while now. I occasionally have a charger or something that doesn't work, but for the price you can't beat it!"

2012-06-25

"the item was great!!! just what i needed :)
great price and speedy shipping from cali to hawaii! didn't expect it to come so soon.
breathes new life to my phone~

i love the layout of your store and how easy it was to find and buy what i wanted.
will definitely shop here again. thanks again for the great service and quality items!!!

2012-06-18

" Service was great and the products I ordered were shipped out fast with a follow up e-mail."

2012-04-22

"The store sent the item quickly and it was the correct prod uct for the best price I could find. What more can you ask for."

2012-04-15

"I got exactly what I ordered, in just a few days for an excellent price. Would recommend."

2012-03-14

"My experience was very satisfied. Not only was the item cheaper than Verizon, it was delivered more timely than my experiences with Verizon."

2012-03-09

"Service was great. They ran out of what I ordered, they contacted me with info on a similar item that they offered at the same price as the item they ran out of. Within three days of receiving my OK, my order was on my doorstep."

2012-03-01

"I was very satisfied with the Cellular Stores' service and the delivery of my order was prompt. "

2012-02-09

"Fast Shipping, Cheapest pricing"

2011-12-21

"Wow, I'm really impressed. I ordered a stylus for my iPhone4 at this store and made a mistake when typing in my address. I called customer service and the girl helped me right away and fixed my error. Item came within days even thouhg I chose standard shipping. Stylus works perfectly and looks exactly as was pictured on the site. I paid next to nothing (in comparison to "well priced" electronics stores) even after the shipping. Keep it up, CellularStore. I`ll be a returning customer. "

Share CellularStore's store rating

CellularStore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellularStore is not a merchant member
CellularStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!