• Address: Parsippany, New Jersey

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"This company is a joke ! Chinese notherfuckers scamming people in developed countries. Funk you and refund my order of $835 "

modified review This review was modified by fckthwchinese on October 24 2014 11:51:27 AM

Cells4u User

"On April, 26th I placed an order for a Samsung galaxy S4-i9506 which I was purchasing as a gift for my nephew. I received it on the 10th of May, and surprise!-surprise! IT WAS NOT the i9506, but the lesser NON-LET i9500. Cells4u, offered me a $25 credit, and I decided to take it, because my nephew needed the phone right away.
I decided to purchase another Galaxy S4, and they happened to have one on sale, so I purchased it taking advantage of the $35 discount on this model, and even though this time around they send the right phone, it took 15 working days, (around 23 straight days) before I saw the phone.

"On July 5th I placed an order for a cell phone. On the 9th I emailed them and asked about the progress of my order. They didnt give me an answer, just said that all items were shipped within 2-3 business days. Later that day I received an email that it had been shipped, that was the 9th, it is now the 22nd and the tracking number they gave me is a fake. have emailed and tried to call this business many times and haven't had any luck. Their voice mail is an un audible muffled females voice. I have left multiple voice mails andno one has contacted me. "

modified review This review was modified by kristinaamarie11 on July 21 2014 05:51:06 PM

"I have ordered for LG G2 unlcoked phone on 06/23/2014 and haven't received it yet. In my experience as an online shopper never experienced this. Never Order any item from cells4u.com ever!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Ajaya on July 21 2014 12:07:25 PM

"I seldom deal with a company that is this easy to deal with!
I had a different color item delivered that wasn't what I ordered and Cells4u answered my emails, literally, in minutes. They were genuinely concerned about the problem and kept me abreast of their solving it! I told them that they were one of too few places that showed this much concern about their
customers! A first class company to deal with!
William Sells

modified review This review was modified by flipwilly2 on June 24 2014 09:24:50 AM

"The cell phone—while sent from the state of New Jersey in the United States—did not come with a charger suitable for use with the 115v outlet which is used in the US. It came with a European charger. On 14June2014 I requested an American wall charger (via http://www.cells4u.com). As of this date, 18June2014, I have yet to receive any reply. As for the cellphone itself, only time will tell as to our satisfaction with this product.
The user manual received with the phone is useless as it gave basic directions of usage of the phone but not detailed directions. No customer service telephone. The phone itself was easy to use and figure out. Color wise, my wife is very happy with it.

Description: OrderID 13410
Customer ID: 11046
Transaction ID: 6243795517

"I bought a Galaxy note 3 from cells4us, they provide superb service, the phone was brand new in a factory sealed box, item as described with un beatable price, the item arrived on time as they promised and the customer service was perfect, they called before they shipped the item to confirm the address and see if you have any special instruction for packaging and shpping.
Higly recommeded, and i will keep buying from them, what i do propose is to buy from them if you need factory sealed phones (which is really critical, for me i dont want any phone that is not factory sealed, because that means someone tried to change the phone setting or altering the software)

modified review This review was modified by alex2009 on May 28 2014 01:10:31 PM

"The shipping may take two weeks but you get the real thing. I will definitely recommend them to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by Jesegbe on May 23 2014 04:37:13 PM

"DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS! Worse service and customer service I have ever encountered. When I ordered a Sony Xperia z1 compact it took over three weeks to get it. For some reason it was stuck in New Jersey according to my tracking number then when it finally left there it arrived in three days. When I finally received the order it wasn't what I ordered. The wrong color was sent. So I decided to send it back for a refund that day I received it. That itself is a nightmare. The staff member said they would send me a return package. I waited for 2 weeks, no return package. So I decided to call them then they told me they have no record of me wanting a refund. That's when they told me I was supposed to fill out some return sheet and acquire a RMA number. Why they didn't tell me this originally I don't know. Then they almost didn't want to honor a refund due to the time period from time ordered. Well that changed quickly after some colorful words came out my mouth and since I had all the records of their incompetence. Then the process of obtaining the refund is a big pain in the ass. Then to top it off they still didn't send a return package. I had to send it in and pay my own postage. I am still waiting for a refund as we speak. THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD!"

"The 5-star reviews here must be fake! This is a company that seems to hire off-shore customer service who are instructed to straight-up make excuses or lie through everything.

Day 0: Ordered Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Website claims shipped within 2 days

Day 5: Received a call from Cell4U to confirm shipping address...why? to buy time?

Day 6: Received email item is shipped with USPS Tracking number

Day 8: Called Cells4U because tracking number shows pre-shipment. Representative claimed that it is shipped through UPS, then to USPS. System will update on Day 11, and item will arrive in Day 13

Day 12: No tracking update, no phone. Called in to cancel order. They claimed order is complete and item should arrive any day. Yeah..... sure.

Cells4U claims that I will get a refund within 1 day. Of course, this is also a lie. In fact, 2 different reps will suggest you 2 different things to do. Lies upon lies.

Try to get a refund from them, it is an adventure. I will let you know how it goes once I get my money back.

"I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note and received the phone within few days as I was going to send it to overseas with my relative. It was brand new phone in a sealed pack from Samsung. I was very delighted with the customer service and ordering one more phone for niece. "

"ordered a smartphone from Cells4U using their website since they would not take an order over the phone. Purchased the phone and called to confirm order. They said it would ship in 2 days and would get to me within 8 days. Called and asked for a routing number and they didn't respond- always left a voicemail but got no response. When I finally reached them they assured me it would be at my door in a few days. When the deadline came they said they never shipped the phone and would get back to me. They never responded. I cancelled the order with my credit card company since they were non responsive. The people there are non-responsive and do not follow through."

"Great merchant. Easy purchase process, fast delivery. "

"Thank you cells4u.com for shipping my ord so quick. , I love my Samsung ph , you service was excellent customer service and that's the reason why I order two more Lg phones today . Thank you so much for ur help over the ph , if I need more I will ord fr cells4u.com only . I also gave the web name to my co workers just incase if they need any cells phone , you guys hv the best n largest collections of the phone , thank you again .

OSAkin's Avatar
Bowie, USA

"I ordered for a Samsung S7582 and was shipped to me within 5days without any default.The phone is working fine and I never regret ordering from cells4u. Their customer care is superb and respond immediately. If am to buy another phone, I will order it from cells4u."

Cells4u is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cells4u is not a merchant member
Cells4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!