Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.33/10 124 reviews

Cells4u is a merchant member
    Cells4u participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Cells4u contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Great merchant. Easy purchase process, fast delivery. "

"Thank you cells4u.com for shipping my ord so quick. , I love my Samsung ph , you service was excellent customer service and that's the reason why I order two more Lg phones today . Thank you so much for ur help over the ph , if I need more I will ord fr cells4u.com only . I also gave the web name to my co workers just incase if they need any cells phone , you guys hv the best n largest collections of the phone , thank you again .

OSAkin's Avatar
Bowie, USA

"I ordered for a Samsung S7582 and was shipped to me within 5days without any default.The phone is working fine and I never regret ordering from cells4u. Their customer care is superb and respond immediately. If am to buy another phone, I will order it from cells4u."

"Hey
I am Ahsan here i order cell phone on Feb 28,2014. Where is my free cell phone case

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2014

Cells4U, Cells4u rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much. We hope that you will consider us in future for your phone needs.”

"Horrible company!Poor customer service. Jan.5, 2014 I ordered Samsung Note and paid express shipping. Up to this day (1/23/2014) i have not receive my item. They lie about shipping. I was told that my item was shipped but actually the item was never left their store. Then they emailed me that delivery rescheduled overnight. . .I still dont have the item. HORRIBLE!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience. We'll make sure that this does not take place again. Your item is showing as delivered, if you have any questions, please email or contact our customer service anytime. Our email support is 7 days a week.

Regards
Cells4U”

"great service Thanks Julie"

"I bought S3 mini a year back, and a s4 mini now. The price is always equal or lower than other sites. I was flying 5 days after the order was placed, and called the customer service to ensure I get it before I fly. The help was great, and I received the phone a day earlier than actual delivery date."

"Worst service ever..BEWARE BUYERS . .. . .Don't be fooled 7 day shipping promise.

I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini on Nov 16 th. Today is Dec 6th and I haven't received it yet. They took the money out of my card on 18th Nov and gave me a USPS tracking number9407803699300005358005 but USPS never received the product until yesterday. I made a call to the number on their website last week to check the status, a lady promised that I will be receiving the phone on Monday or Tuesday. I told her that this phone is a gift and the person is flying out of the country on Friday 12/06. She told me that don;t have to worry and I will be receiving it on Monday or the most Tuesday. I waited until thursday, gave her a call again and again the same promise saying that I will receive it on Wednesday or Thursday. Today is Friday 12/06 nothing came and my friend left without my gift. I looked at the return policy, it is a hell of a process when it come to their rules time counts. I don't want to fight with them, I do not have time for it. I was fooled by their low price and shipping time promise. "7 days shipping" is now 20 days past and I am still waiting. Hope I will get it sometime 2013.

Sorry guys very disappointed with this purchase. I will never recommend Cells4U to anyone.
Json

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2013

“Dear Customer,

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Free deliveries take up 10 business days, if you need faster shipping, we do have other options available. Please also understand that this is a holiday time, most of the deliveries may not be deliver on time. We again do apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Cells4U”

"Great customer service, especially Juliet. The post office lost our package and they sent a replacement immediately, thank you!"

"10 days ago ago i ordered the same phone,that was gud,so now i order again for my friend,and iam happy with the cells4u products,,,,,,,,,,thanx "

"Nice products and helpful customer service."

"Think twice before ordering anything from cells4u. I placed order#1131 on 11/22/2011 through www.cells4u.com for SGH-8700-BK SamsungI8700Omnia7 Unlocked Smartphone $289.99 (FreeShipping7-daysground). I needed the phone when traveling overseas first week of Dec2011. I was to receive it in 7-10 business days from order date. They were unable to complete the order in time & agreed to cancel my order. Dec19,2011 Cells4U sent email stating that money will be credited into my account that day. Jan6,2012, I wrote to Cells4U stating that refund has not yet been credited. Cells4U never responded. On return to USA from my oversees trip, I sent Cells4U emails on Apr9,19,30,2012 reminding them to credit $289.99. A short acknowledgement on May 9 told me to wait for response. May10 I wrote that I had waited for over five months & nothing had been done. They said they were waiting for details from their billing department. May16,21 emails to them got a response that their billing department will call me. May30, someone from billing department called my phone number from a blocked caller id & left a sketchy half-minute incomprehensible message. Jun6, I requested Cells4U to ask billing department to call again. Jun19, I sent them my bank statement showing that $289.99 was removed on Nov23,2011 but never refunded. Jun26, Cells4U wrote back saying that my refund had been honored, processed & case was closed by their billing department. I wrote back reiterating that money had not yet been received. Jun30, Cells4U wrote back saying that a certified check was sent to my address via USPS regular mail. Jul17, I asked them to send me details of the certified check which they did not give. Jul19,23,25,26,27&Aug1 emails to Cells4U telling them that I have still not received the check went unanswered. Aug28, I wrote to Cells4U that I needed name of owner/partner of Cells4U LLC & name of person who corresponded with me. Aug29@10:22am, I got a call from a person who said her name was Jenny from Cells4U. She claimed that check no 001004 was sent to my address on 6/30/2012. She tried to convince me that someone else could have cashed it. Then she said that she was prepared to make a new check no. 001006. She insisted that I should go & cash the new check. When I said that I would deposit it into my account, she seemed not too pleased, & told me that she was only trying to help me get cash quickly. When I insisted that the check be sent by certified mail, she told me that she did not know how that works & wondered whether I would be able to track it. When I told her that the moment post office scans the letter, I would be able to track it, she seemed to be at a loss for words because she knew there would be nothing in the mail for me to track as it was a fictitious tracking number that was being given to me. Sept10, I wrote to Cells4U that the refund check had not reached me. USPS indicated that no certified mail was ever sent to me with tracking number given by Cells4U. In response, Cells4U said that the person who was handling my account was on vacation, but it looked like that the refund was sent completely and that it should take a few days, no more than 7-10 days to get it. However, no refund was received by me. Sept14,18,28 emails reminders got no response. At this point, I lodged a complaint with Better Business Bureau (BBB) through their website, & officially registered complaint 9519189 with BBB on Apr25,2013. BBB made Cells4U aware of the complaint and asked them to respond. May4,2013, Cells4U wrote back stating that this transaction did not exist in their database, and were not unable to locate this customer. They wanted the customer i.e. me to send the document that states that Cells4U had debited $289.99. May7,2013, I sent pdf document that had all screenshots of my purchase process with Cells4U. I also sent pdf of my Bank statement showing debit of $289.99 drawn by Cells4U on Nov25,2011. Cells4U wrote back to BBB on May20,2013 that they did not see any statement that showed that they debited customer’s account, and would like to get this information faxed to them. They stated that the refund process takes up to 30 days as per their refund policy, but if the customer wishes to purchase any product they will be able to send it immediately. They further added that they will issue a full credit in the amount of $289.99 & send check number 1057 issued on May17,2013 to my address. On May22, 2013, I wrote back to BBB saying that I do not wish to get any product from them & do not wish to fax any more information to them since my bank statement clearly shows that Cells4U had withdrawn the money. I also stated that I was willing to wait for 30 days. The check finally arrived on Jun18,2013. Thus, after almost 18 months & great deal of persistence & patience, I could recover my money. Time & energy that went into recovering $289.99 was certainly disproportionate, but I did not want the company to get free money and get away with it. "

"Great customer service very knowledgable.great prices. Threw in extra cases free. What can i say. Wish more businesses operated with this concept of mutual responsibility

modified review Rep reply posted May-17-2013

Cells4U, Cells4u rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much.”

"Overall the expectations that I expected was great! I ordered from other places all the time and they are the only one that had good packaging and they're phone was brand new and sealed.

My recommendation to people is that if you use this company just make sure you are willing to wait a couple of days for your phone to arrive because they do offer free shipping that does take long.

Wait was a while but everything was good. No damages on packaging and well packed because by the time I get my package from other companies it is usually bad.

Customer Service is friendly and will be helpful to u. I recommend this company to everyone.

modified review This review was modified by Meeka on March 26 2013 06:57:15 PM

"This place is a disaster. I used them based on a cursory look at the ratings on Google Shopping, but unfortunately, those ratings were based on self-written reviews which were eventually taken down. The fact of the matter is that they are a scam, just look them up at the Better Business Bureau (D+, and that's only because the store is "contactable"). Here' s the way it went down: Ordered phone on Tuesday, credit card charged immediately. Called on Friday to get a tracking number (none was sent), was told that the package was just now leaving the store, but there was still time to change the order to a "better" phone. I said no, just send the one I ordered and give me tracking number. The nice Indian lady said she would send it right away. Called all day long on following Tuesday, no answers or replies to my email asking for tracking. Got through this afternoon, the same lady tells me she has to "call" the shipping department and she'll have them send me the tracking number immediately. I told her I had already requested this via email, and she apologized and said it would be taken care of immediately. Get home, no email. I call and, as usual, get no answer. Log onto my credit card site to report fishy business and see that they have, as of an hour ago, reversed the charges on my card. Nice of them, I have to admit. So approximately a week after lying to my face claiming that they have sent the item, they covertly admit that they never had the phone in the first place. Do yourself a favor: spend a few extra bucks and buy from a reputable dealer!"