Cellhub.com Reviews - cellhub.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.50/10 226 reviews

Cellhub.com is not a merchant member
Cellhub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This was by far the worst ordering experience that I have ever had. I will never deal with Cell Hub again. I was told that with my order, I was eligible for a $75 refund. It's been about a year since I placed my order and followed all of the instructions to get the "so called" refund. I received a phone that was different from the one that i ordered and never received the refund. Forget about customer service. That does not exist with this company. I hope everyone reads these reviews before even considering dealing with these scam artists."

"Cellhub.com is a very problematic business. Placed an order with them 1 week ago, they sent me on a wild goose chase by email only (no phone customer service, online chat does not exist). First, they told me one of the phones I ordered was out of stock. Ok, I asked for an alternative. They responded saying they will check, then they come back saying oh btw, the original phone is back in stock. All this is by email only, and it takes them 24 hours or more to respond to each request. I asked if I could still get the alternative phone, then silence, then they come back and say no, the other phone is now out of stock. Then the next day they come back saying wait! now the othe phone is in stock. I am pulling my hair out in the meantime. Who are these people? One rep emailed back (no names are ever included) saying that the previous rep had no idea. That's customer service from hell.

"I have not been able to reach anyone at this company via phone, live chat or email regarding a strange email that I received requesting photo copies of my credit card and ID before processing my order meanwhile they had already charged my credit card. the live chat is non-existant. Calling them directly will put you on hold for 15-20min then disconnect you.
Extremely unprofessional. I am extremely upset that I was charged and now I have to dispute the charges with my credit card and never had my order processed. This website should come down and shoppers be very aware. I should I have read the reviews

"Never will I do anything with this website again. I made an order with them, and was e-mailed saying that I need to confirm a credit check with t-mobile. So I did that. At first they approved so I let cellhub know. Then t-mobile called back and denied it. Cellhub then canceled my ordet. I've called and emailed them for a refund and no one answers. I want my money back!!!!"

"I place an order for 4 HTC sensation using my business Debit/VISA card. I email them with specific instruction time frame and with both my bank and my contact number for security reason. I waited for over a week. They never respond, never call me back, not even an email. Their “Live Chat” was a joke. I tried around the clock and no one was ever there. Their phone contact is even worst. I listen to their dumb music for over 20 min and then got hung up. Tried different department, left message and never get a call back.
Don’t buy from these people. I was trying to give them business and they don’t care. Imagine if money was in their hand and needed refund or exchange. IT WOULD BE HELL.

Rating 8/104/5

"Cellhub.com gave me a good price compared to other websites for the G2x."

"Cellhub has the lowest price for my G2x. excellent service and fast delivery! I will buy from them again, highly recommended! "

"Was a little skeptical at first because i never heard of them but they did a fantastic job. Got my new LG G2X super fast. Brand new and the best phone i've ever had. Best deal i could find out there on a upgrade also. Super cheap and easy. Way easier than dealing with the Tmob direct."

"i enjoy the gx2 phone as well as the cellhub. the cellhub site was very good and the prices and selections were very good . i recommend this site to everybody."

"Best price on the G2X by far!"

"I shopped and shopped everywhere for my Tmobile G2x and I'm glad I did because I found Cellhub.com and they had the lowest price and the best service. No one on the net or in stores could beat their price and my phone arrived super fast and ready to go. I'm very happy with their service and tell all my friends to get their phones through Cellhub.com."

"Excellent service, fast delivery, phenomenal pricing. Great experience, overall. Would definitely use again and have recommended."

"I wanted the G2X as soon as it came out on T-Mobile. It was $200 through T-Mobile, and I obviously wanted to pay less if possible. On one of the forums someone mentioned they got it at Cellhub cheap. They were right, I paid $50 for it on Cellhub the day after it came out. That's a $150 savings!!!!

To top it off, the process was probably easier than if I had purchased directly through T-Mobile. I didn't have to go into the store and take 30 minutes listening to a sales rep who didn't know what he was talking about. Shipping was free and it arrived 2 days later (free shipping too!). Great work Cellhub, I am looking for a new phone for my wife, and I will definitely be buying from you guys!!!

"Cellhub was a great find for me because they have amazing deals. My phone was cheaper through them then buying it directly from T-Mobile."

"I like cellhub and I would order from them again"