• Cell-Phone-Acce
    • Phone: (866)997-7372
    • Customer Support: (866)997-7372
    • Business Hours: Online Store 24/7/365
    • Fax: (281)313-8420

"A car charger for $3 is a bargain where I live. I'll order all my accessories from here now."

modified review This review was modified by maritzaahill772 on May 25 2015 11:24:17 PM

"Prices are reasonable, and products are of average quality. "

modified review This review was modified by tatyanaeamato423 on May 25 2015 06:03:19 PM

"Never been disappointed when ordering cell phone products from this place. Good quality at reasonable cost."

modified review This review was modified by jov.garcia44 on May 25 2015 08:20:36 AM

"Signal booster was difficult to install without my toolkit but it works great."

modified review This review was modified by wileyt.hall on May 25 2015 01:46:25 AM

"No complaints, received what was ordered within a week."

modified review This review was modified by bernieceeshumpert0955 on May 24 2015 07:15:02 PM

"I have bought several times and always received order within a week."

modified review This review was modified by jpeltier209 on May 24 2015 08:21:57 AM

"Cradle has been working better than expected. Will order more accessories from here."

modified review This review was modified by darrele.vanover on May 24 2015 08:10:05 AM

"I wish I had looked at recent reviews before I ordered from them. I needed a new battery for my cell phone and they had it (a knockoff of the OEM) for $20, which is less than half of what Sprint wants. So, seemed like a good deal. While ordering that, I threw in a $5 car charger since that also seemed like a good deal. Since I wanted the battery asap, I paid extra for rush delivery. Well, a few days later I did get the shipment, but only the car charger was in there. I sent an email to their customer service and never got a reply, so after about 5 days I called them. Then I got a reply to my email - which said - "Sorry, it looks like we no longer have the battery, so we only charged you for the charger and regular shipping..." Nice. Won't do business with them again. ON THE UPSIDE - I did what I should have done first and got on Ebay and bought an OEM battery for under $6 with free shipping!"

"I placed my order on May 30th and after 3 weeks I decided to get online help to see if it had even been shipped. It had not. I was told by the agent the current owners are new and the previous ones never made good with with purchases during that week. Basically they said I'm out of luck.. then had the audacity to ask me to re-order the item at the same price."

"I was excited when I saw the Solio Charger for sale at $10 below other sites I had visited, and the free-shipping offer really sealed the deal. I was little frustrated that it took longer to ship, but their customer-service division promptly answered my questions about my order. I am a little disappointed that I neither received a notice that the order shipped nor a tracking number (until after I received the package). Overall, though, it was a good experience."

"DO not shop here they have no idea of how to do good business and will rip you off

modified review This review was modified by bills118 on July 22 2010 07:09:18 AM

"Most helpful case anyone can buy. This is my second
cell phone holder of this model. I carry some cash, credit cards, license, few business cards and oh yeah,
my cell phone. Used daily regardless of activity
as it leaves both hands free.

"This company is a typical swindler!

The Facts:

1. You(the company Prime mobile) do not have due pre-authorization on charging me twice.
By online order, I only agree you charging me the bill of order # 253619 with an implied condition: ALL ITEMS IN STOCK, AND SHIPMENT READY.

Based on the fact that you told me one item Lightening Surge Protector not in stock, basically the order would be no longer invalid since then.

Audaciously you splitted the invalid web deal into 2 transactions out of e-commercial website: Sale the original order without the out-of-stock item, then you back order the item, and 1 month later you sale the back-ordered item. My VISA monthly statement clearly shows you charged me twice!

According to VISA rule, you should acquire my written authorization for you suggested 2 transactions. BUT YOU DO NOT have my written permission and charged me!

2. Item unusable in the second transaction: sale of Lightening Surge Protector
This item needs a 2 feet cable to hook in system. I clearly express it in old order and you print it in the invoice. You sneakily pack it without the prerequisite cable in a replacement package for defect component. If you can not make it workable completely, you should state it in advance, otherwise you are CHEATING me!

3. You SMUGGLE goods in the second transaction.
In your customs statement, you hide the Lightening Surge Protector. The UPS charged me $50 for customs brokerage fee, but Canada customs did not charge me duty and tax because of your intended smuggle action.

4. You never reply consumer email and never make any call.
This is not normal business practice. Shame on you!

5. You charged me $45 for shipping, but use cheapest UPS service.
Supposedly my shipping fee is enough for UPS EXPRESS service, this prestige service is free of customs brokerage fee. Regretfully you made cheap choice - UPS standard, I pay extra 2*$50=$100 after arrival!

THIS IS A FRAUD DEED!

I will file a fraud report to VISA regarding this ugly transaction.

modified review This review was modified by YanWeir on May 09 2010 05:23:15 PM

"the prices, the availability, the timely processing, customer service personnel and shipment of product was exceptional. I have no complaints on Cell Phone Accessories.com's ability as a retailer/wholesaler and would recommend them to friends and family. I do however feel that the products from Wilson exaggerate their product, and am disappointed with the performance of said product. "

"The order was placed on line and the products I ordered were delivered very promptly. They arrived in great condition and I would highly recommend using this web site to all of my co-workers and friends. Great job cell phone accessories."

Share Cell-Phone-Accessories.com's store rating

Cell-Phone-Accessories.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cell-Phone-Accessories.com is not a merchant member
Cell-Phone-Accessories.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!