• CellXpo

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have written this company several emails, they sold me a Voyager Pro HD Bluetooth it DOES NOT work all. They told me to contact Plantronics and i did. Plantronics said the warranty is no longer covered because the item is over 2 years old,they only cover for a year"

This review was modified by drwboone on February 24 2015 09:31:54 AM

"DO NOT BUY!! So I bought and ear piece for my cell. I got it and went to use it and it did not turn on? I emailed the company to let them know and they said to charge it for 12 hours straight? I charged it for 48 hours and still did not not work? They emailed me saying they test everything before selling? My question is if that is the case, how did it go dead so fast and not recharge? RIP off!! I lost $70. Please stay away!! "

This review was modified by redone-16226 on February 19 2015 08:57:42 PM

"I must say that I am extremely disappointed with CellXpo. I ordered a bluetooth headset and waited almost a week to receive it after the tracking indicated that it was a the post office the same day I ordered it (I must admit, the snowstorm did not help). Upon receipt of the headset, I charged it and quickly realized that the headset was defective. Upon opening the headset that came with a charger and instruction in a plastic bag, I realized that the item was "Used". I did not order a "Used" headset, I purchased a "New" headset. I immediately contacted CellXpo and explained to them that the headset functions were inoperable and they responded to charge if fully for 24 hrs. This was a serious insult...I am very familiar with the product as this was a replacement. How dare they insult any customer with such nonesense. Long story short...they made me contact the manufacturer for a replacement for an item that I purchased less than a week prior. Joel...I do not know you personally; however, I consider myself lucky as you proved to be a disappointment for salespeople. If I could rate this company (-) 5 stars I would; however that is not possible. I am giving them one star at best only to share with potential future customers. BEWARE!!!"

This review was modified by Preechersix on February 18 2015 10:40:49 AM

"I will not deal with these people again. This was the second purchase. The first one was okay, the product functioned although arrived without an owners manual or any paperwork whatsoever. I eventually figured out how to use the bluetooth on my own and it worked fine for 18 months. My second purchase was the to replace the original item. So I know how the item operates, and that it is compatible with my phone. The second item did not function. When I contacted the CellXpo they gave me the number to call Sony Erickson to replace the item or for tech support. Almost 2hours later and after calling an additional 2 numbers I was unable to talk to anyone who claimed the item as one they support, nor was I allowed to talk to a supervisor about a replacement. After 11 or so emails back and forth CellXpo still insists that I call the company for replacement but they have not provided any paperwork or appropriate contact info for who is responsible for warranty."

This review was modified by jobie206 on December 05 2014 01:47:28 PM

"Great product and great timly shipping "

This review was modified by maurice9011 on August 19 2013 01:08:07 PM

"Have found you to be reliable and price is good for product purchased. Arrived in timely manner.Would buy from you again. I am sure you will do well in the future - keep up the good work"

"Have been shopping there for years and always satisfied. Prompt delivery, courteous service and dependable. Can recommend !!"

This review was modified by hweis on July 24 2013 11:24:41 AM

"Do NOT do any business with CellXpo. You will regret it. I received the wrong (and much cheaper) item. Then they agreed to refund my return shipping costs. Once they got the wrong item back, they insisted they did not agree to refund those costs. BBB of New York got involved and they ignored those letters. This business can't be trusted. DON'T do business with them."

"I ran across Cellxpo accidentally. I ordered a bluetooth for my cell. I received it exactly when they said I would...Love my new bluetooth...It was excellent doing business with them."

"Ordered 2 Jawbone ERA Bluetooth, arrived in non factory packaging, without all the ear fitting attachements included. Could have dealt with that but one unit was defective. Our boss had already tried the Jawbone Icon and did not want another of that brand, but CellXpo said only exchange.

Steer clear of these guys!

This review was modified by Cellguru on December 21 2012 12:03:32 PM

"I purchased a blue tooth headset from cellxpo, but when I received the headset it appeared to be used or refurbished. The headset did not arrive in the manufacturer packaging, but arrived in a recharger package.
I would not do business with this company.

"I CANNOT stress this enough. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. My weakness is trying to save a few bucks. I checked ResellerRatings before I ordered and everything seemed to be pertaining to faulty bluetooth devices and since I was ordering cases I felt my risk was lower. I was VERY wrong. I received my order and on opening it found that I didn't receive the correct product. I contacted them and they notified me that they had received responses from dissatisfied customers on the one I ordered so they changed it. I then asked if they have the product I ordered and it turns out they don't even stock it. So they are listing and selling products they don't even stock. I requested an RMA and a FULL refund including my shipping costs since THEY changed my order without the common courtesy of okaying it with me first. I got a refund, but for the cost of the product only none of the shipping either way. I am still pursuing this through the BBB. They have no business being a business and the only way for that to happen is people to stop buying from them. "

"Stay away from these people. Sold me a bluetooth that would not charge and acted like I was not smart enough to charge it for a full 24 hours. In fact I let it charge for a couple of days. If they were closer I would pay Joel a visit. "

"Do NOT order anything from them, the order took two weeks to arrive and when my bluetooth arrived, the earpiece did not even have the foam cover on it; I know a new one is supposed to have a cover because my first one did. To top it off, the one earpiece was split and almost broken off completely. Now I have to order new earpieces before I can use the bluetooth. I have a feeling the item was used becaused it came wrapped in plastic, not in a sturdy package as if you brought it off the store shelf."

"Thank you so much for the prompt delivery, great product at a great price! Deborah

This review was modified by Debbiehove77 on June 18 2012 08:03:26 AM

Share CellXpo's store rating

CellXpo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellXpo is not a merchant member
CellXpo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!