Stores > CellXpo
  • CellXpo

Voice your opinion! Review CellXpo by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE

"I ordered a LG headset from them and it showed up missing parts and one of the earbuds will not fully retract. It was marketed as new but clearly is refurbished !I have emailed with them and they will not give me an address to return the product to. I am disputing the charge through my AMEX. Hoping for resolve. This company is a total scam."

2017-05-08

BAD BAD BAD

"Ordered a 350 parrot headset and it did NOT work. It was sold as new but did not come in original package and was clearly DEFECTIVE"

2017-05-06

FRAUD!!

"Bought a advertised NEW 350-blue parrot, received a headset in a plastic bag with no instructions. Obviously used, the headset had a 2 inch crack in the base and no coverage 10 ft away from phone. After one day of use, other problems are apparent."

2017-01-11

Online theft

"I ordered and paid for a new Plantronics Back Beat Fit set of Headphones. The product looked used and didn't work. After sending an email to them regarding the matter, their response was that the Item was new and tested and that it must have been tampered with in transit. After reading the other complaints posted on this site I sure CellXpo is well practiced in deception and should be held accountable "

2015-10-11

"Do not buy from this company!
I purchased what was supposed to be a new LG HBS-730 Bluetooth headset from Cell XPO. Instead, what I received was a refurbished defective headset (a headset and usb cord in a plastic bag, with no other documentation or accessories.
I wrote the company because I was not happy with getting a refurbished unit and that the left side of the headphones would not play sound. This product also looked like it had been used for some time. This product is not what I ordered. I even returned to the website to make sure I did not miss something. It is supposed to be new, not refurbished.
After several emails, I received an email telling me to charge my unit for 12 hours. Although I had charged the unit, this had nothing to do with what I asked. After several more attempts, I was told to contact the manufacturer directly for replacement. Even though I continued to email Cell XPO, my emails went unanswered.
I contacted LG and explained the situation. LG gave me a return authorization. When the product arrived at LG they refused the product because they could not identify the model. (Where model and serial are located, it was stamped “refurb”). Because LG’s system is really not setup for this type of situation, It took five phone calls, two supervisors, and sending copies of the single invoice I received in the box to get a replacement unit from LG. Many thanks to the people at LG.
I generally do not write a lot of reviews, but I do not want someone else falling into the same trap with this company. They are not to be trusted.

2015-09-22

"Customer NO-SERVICE should be their motto. No phone number listed; 10:00 am to 5:00 pm office hours weekdays; 10:00 am to 1:00 pm Fridays; email or snail mail only; no returns on bluetooth products; list could go on and on. Bottom line is DO NOT BUY from CellXpo. The po must stand for poor company."

2015-02-24

"I have written this company several emails, they sold me a Voyager Pro HD Bluetooth it DOES NOT work all. They told me to contact Plantronics and i did. Plantronics said the warranty is no longer covered because the item is over 2 years old,they only cover for a year"

2015-02-19

"DO NOT BUY!! So I bought and ear piece for my cell. I got it and went to use it and it did not turn on? I emailed the company to let them know and they said to charge it for 12 hours straight? I charged it for 48 hours and still did not not work? They emailed me saying they test everything before selling? My question is if that is the case, how did it go dead so fast and not recharge? RIP off!! I lost $70. Please stay away!! "

2015-02-18

"I must say that I am extremely disappointed with CellXpo. I ordered a bluetooth headset and waited almost a week to receive it after the tracking indicated that it was a the post office the same day I ordered it (I must admit, the snowstorm did not help). Upon receipt of the headset, I charged it and quickly realized that the headset was defective. Upon opening the headset that came with a charger and instruction in a plastic bag, I realized that the item was "Used". I did not order a "Used" headset, I purchased a "New" headset. I immediately contacted CellXpo and explained to them that the headset functions were inoperable and they responded to charge if fully for 24 hrs. This was a serious insult...I am very familiar with the product as this was a replacement. How dare they insult any customer with such nonesense. Long story short...they made me contact the manufacturer for a replacement for an item that I purchased less than a week prior. Joel...I do not know you personally; however, I consider myself lucky as you proved to be a disappointment for salespeople. If I could rate this company (-) 5 stars I would; however that is not possible. I am giving them one star at best only to share with potential future customers. BEWARE!!!"

2014-12-05

"I will not deal with these people again. This was the second purchase. The first one was okay, the product functioned although arrived without an owners manual or any paperwork whatsoever. I eventually figured out how to use the bluetooth on my own and it worked fine for 18 months. My second purchase was the to replace the original item. So I know how the item operates, and that it is compatible with my phone. The second item did not function. When I contacted the CellXpo they gave me the number to call Sony Erickson to replace the item or for tech support. Almost 2hours later and after calling an additional 2 numbers I was unable to talk to anyone who claimed the item as one they support, nor was I allowed to talk to a supervisor about a replacement. After 11 or so emails back and forth CellXpo still insists that I call the company for replacement but they have not provided any paperwork or appropriate contact info for who is responsible for warranty."

2013-08-19

"Great product and great timly shipping "

2013-07-30

"Have found you to be reliable and price is good for product purchased. Arrived in timely manner.Would buy from you again. I am sure you will do well in the future - keep up the good work"

2013-07-24

"Have been shopping there for years and always satisfied. Prompt delivery, courteous service and dependable. Can recommend !!"

2013-03-05

"Do NOT do any business with CellXpo. You will regret it. I received the wrong (and much cheaper) item. Then they agreed to refund my return shipping costs. Once they got the wrong item back, they insisted they did not agree to refund those costs. BBB of New York got involved and they ignored those letters. This business can't be trusted. DON'T do business with them."

2013-02-12

"I ran across Cellxpo accidentally. I ordered a bluetooth for my cell. I received it exactly when they said I would...Love my new bluetooth...It was excellent doing business with them."

Share CellXpo's store rating

CellXpo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellXpo is not a merchant member
CellXpo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!