Write a review »
  • Rating 2.67/10 61 reviews

CellXpo is not a merchant member
    CellXpo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CellXpo contact information

"Do NOT do any business with CellXpo. You will regret it. I received the wrong (and much cheaper) item. Then they agreed to refund my return shipping costs. Once they got the wrong item back, they insisted they did not agree to refund those costs. BBB of New York got involved and they ignored those letters. This business can't be trusted. DON'T do business with them."

"Ordered 2 Jawbone ERA Bluetooth, arrived in non factory packaging, without all the ear fitting attachements included. Could have dealt with that but one unit was defective. Our boss had already tried the Jawbone Icon and did not want another of that brand, but CellXpo said only exchange.

Steer clear of these guys!

modified review This review was modified by Cellguru on December 21 2012 12:03:32 PM

"I purchased a blue tooth headset from cellxpo, but when I received the headset it appeared to be used or refurbished. The headset did not arrive in the manufacturer packaging, but arrived in a recharger package.
I would not do business with this company.

"I CANNOT stress this enough. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. My weakness is trying to save a few bucks. I checked ResellerRatings before I ordered and everything seemed to be pertaining to faulty bluetooth devices and since I was ordering cases I felt my risk was lower. I was VERY wrong. I received my order and on opening it found that I didn't receive the correct product. I contacted them and they notified me that they had received responses from dissatisfied customers on the one I ordered so they changed it. I then asked if they have the product I ordered and it turns out they don't even stock it. So they are listing and selling products they don't even stock. I requested an RMA and a FULL refund including my shipping costs since THEY changed my order without the common courtesy of okaying it with me first. I got a refund, but for the cost of the product only none of the shipping either way. I am still pursuing this through the BBB. They have no business being a business and the only way for that to happen is people to stop buying from them. "

"Stay away from these people. Sold me a bluetooth that would not charge and acted like I was not smart enough to charge it for a full 24 hours. In fact I let it charge for a couple of days. If they were closer I would pay Joel a visit. "

"Do NOT order anything from them, the order took two weeks to arrive and when my bluetooth arrived, the earpiece did not even have the foam cover on it; I know a new one is supposed to have a cover because my first one did. To top it off, the one earpiece was split and almost broken off completely. Now I have to order new earpieces before I can use the bluetooth. I have a feeling the item was used becaused it came wrapped in plastic, not in a sturdy package as if you brought it off the store shelf."

"Thank you so much for the prompt delivery, great product at a great price! Deborah

modified review This review was modified by Debbiehove77 on June 18 2012 08:03:26 AM

"AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! I ordered a bluetooth from them (brand doesn't matter), the next few days I tried to get a tracking number only to find there is no phone numbers at all for customer service, tech support or anything. You have to contact them through email or snail mail. the item finally came but didn't perform as stated so I wanted to return it and was told tht I couldn't return it. I tried to exchange it for another one that I knew for sure I had owned before but was told by joel@cellxpo.com that it was out of stock even though I was looking at it IN STOCK on their site. Now I'm the owner of a crappy bluetooth without extra bucks to buy another one and no recourse except to warn others about this site."

"I purchased a BlueAnt V1 and am very satisfied. I had a problem with the USB cable not fitting the Bluetooth...I sent am e-mail and was promptly replied to. I received another USB cable in the mail 2 days later and all is well. The customer service was excellent and timely. I will recommend CellXpo and use them in the future."

"AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID ----- DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT TRUST -------

Total scam artists. On January 10th ordered online from CELLXPO.COM a Plantronics Voyager PRO+ Blue Tooth Headset. It arrive on 1/19/2012 in generic blister packaging "Mobile Accessories". I promptly took out the product and proceeded to charge it. The device immediately blinked red and left it over night to charge. IT WAS DEAD.

I found the confirmation email and reported my problem. joel@cellxpo.com stated:

"You have to fully charge it for 12 hours. Then follow the Users Guide Manual step by step to pair it to your phone. Your headset should then work fine. For technical support on the product you can contact Plantronics technical support at 831-426-5858 x5538. It is under their one year warranty, if need be they will send you a replacement. Their warranty phone number is 800-544-4660 x5538."

Naturally, Plantronics won't advance ship because these are unauthorized resellers, and warranty is questionable under these circumstances.

I have not heard back from him yet following my searing reply.

"Bought a bluetooth device from them. Received confirmation the post office received an intent to mail comfirmation. Heard nothing for three weeks. Contacted CellXpo to find out the item was on backorder and they did not know when it would be in, offered to send another bluetooth in lieu of the one I ordered and paid for. They did reimburse payment when I demanded it."

"I bought a blue tooth device from this so called company and when it arrive with some kind of non-removble stain in the plastic, they refused to do anything for me and told me to take it up with the manufacturer. NEVER trust a company that does not list a phone number. If they only list an email address as the only form of contact, they are not reputable!! I think this company is a studio apartment in NY."

"I will NEVER buy from these people again. My attempt to get the 2 headsets I ordered was a nightmare. I won't even try to tell the tale here because it would take too long to type.
DO NOT BUY FROM CELLXPO.COM.
You have been warned.

"At first I was skeptical about CellXpo when I did not receive my order. Wrote an email to customer service and found out that the Jabra BT 8040 Bluetooth headset that I had order was not in stock. CellXpo offered another Jabra headset instead but elected to change the order to getting the Bluetooth_Car_Kit-TZ700 speaker system with no additional charge. I confident that the product will arrive in a timely manner. I would buy from them again in the future.

"I ordered a Plantronics bluetooth ear piece from cellxpo
I received my ear piece with soon after the order, recently the ear piece failed and I misplaced my receipt, I contacted Cellxpo and they sent me a copy of the receipt the next day and I am having the earpiece replaced. I will purchase again from Cellxpo