Stores > CellUnlock.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review CellUnlock.net by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Faurd

"Attention all buyer please don't pay online they are cheater looting money doing nothing and they have so many excuses, finally putting blame on services provider.
anyone has answer if your phone is unlocked you can use any service provider sim, my advice to all its better for unlocking service go to any near cell phone repair or unlock physical guy not online

2017-08-19

Worked

"Took a bit but worked. Thanks! "

2017-07-21

Horrible service

"I purchased their service on July 1st, now it's the 22nd of July my phone is still locked and they have not responded to any of my emails (2) Avoid these people at all costs!!!!!"

2017-07-10

my iphone unlocked

"super first and good price thanks"

2017-01-06

I never received the unlock code

"I ordered and paid for an unlock code in Dec 16 2016, I still waiting an answer, today is Jan 9 2017. No answer no code no nothing..."

2016-11-27

Still waiting 3 weeks later

"I ordered and paid for an unlock code 3 weeks ago... I have sent them 2 emails now and have yet to get a response from them. Very unprofessional... Thank god u paid with pay pal so if these guys don't give me my code soon then I can get my money back... so pissed off with their service"

2016-11-18

WORST SERVICE!!!

"I ordered a code from them that had a wait time of 24 hours. I tried contacted them once the time was over 24 hours and they would reply 5 hour later saying "it is still being processed and 24 hour is just an average." I had to go through so much trouble for not having service on my phone for 3 days!"

2016-08-10

Quick and Easy

"Really quick and easy at getting my phone unlocked! It took less then 24 hours and they gave proper instructions! Would definitely use them again!"

2016-08-03

You Can Teach an Old Dog New Tricks! You Guys Rock!!!!

"I received outstanding service when I placed my order and wasn't to sure on how to unlock my Galaxy S6 phone. I emailed you guys and your lightening fast response blew me away! With the supplied code and help from my young tech savvy daughter this old guy is now talking in the space age! I highly recommend you guys to everybody! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!"

2016-04-21

Good Inexpensive source of lock codes

"Lock code for Sony Xperia ZL from Rogers was priced very competitively. The unlock instructions for the phone were out of date but these instructions were readily available on the internet."

2016-02-04

Repeat Customer Still Satisfied

"I used CellUnlock.net back in 2012 to unlock my Samsung Galaxy S3. Late in 2015, I upgraded/replaced it with a S6 Edge. Haven't been cross-border really since (used my old phone once) and now I just ordered the unlock. The code arrived in < 24 hrs and worked like a charm.

I just wish the CAD wasn't so bad. But it's cheaper than paying Bell or someone else locally.

2016-01-20

bad unlock code

"Don`t still money this way to sell codes to unlock phones which won`t work but is okay ...you be rich on no time ....."

2015-12-14

"Last week, I posted a scathing review of Cellunlocker.net. I may have been premature, and there remains some confusion, because in the interim my phone has been unlocked, but I can't determine if it was due to Cellunlocker.net, or the "device unlock" app installed (by T-Mobile or Samsung?) on my phone??? I'm willing to give Cellunlocker.net the benefit of the doubt and credit for unlocking my phone. During this episode, we exchanged many, many emails, and I will say everyone maintained their civility, and cellunlocker.net's sales department is responsive and communicative.

Seems like the whole world ... except me ... knows that ONLY T-MOBILE can unlock their new Samsung Galaxy phones, including Cellunlocker, but they took my order anyway, and I'm out $49.99. I politely wrote to them and requested a refund in less than 24-hours of placing my order, AND before receiving an unlock code. So HAPPY HOLIDAYS, eh? It cost me fifty bucks to learn a lesson the hard way, but I'll post this experience all over the cyber community.

2015-12-11

"I received my unlock code in less than 24 hours.
The unlock code worked on the first shot, the instructions for my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 were very clear and easy to follow.

My carrier charges over $80 to unlock my phone, CellUnlock.net costed me under $30, well worth it.

2015-11-30

"After 10 days, still no code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy V. I can not believe how bad is the customer service with CellUnlock......Here there answer: ''ean-Pierre,
Please read the purchase agreement. We do not have control of the delivery times by the carrier.
Once an order is submitted to a unlock source we are not able to cancel in mid process.

Best Regards,
CellUnlock.net Team

Share CellUnlock.net's store rating

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!