• CellUnlock.net

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2015-07-24

"Great service 100%, very reliable and fast

2015-07-15

"I had a positive experience unlocking my Samsung Galaxy S5 with CellUnlock.net. I was referred to CellUnlock.net from an article on AndroidCentral.com. So I felt confident in using this service. I ordered the service and waited. However, I got very concerned after reading the wide variety of mixed reviews. I used CellUnlock.net customer contact the next morning to inquire about my order status because my order was not showing up in my order history which concerned me even more. I'm very happy to say that I got a response about an hour later and then my unlock code within the next hour. So my experience with CellUnlock.net has been great! Thanks so much!"

This review was modified by focusphoto18 on July 15 2015 07:53:04 AM

2015-07-14

"Good service. Got my unlock code in less than 24 hrs. Very satisfied "

This review was modified by SamN3 on July 14 2015 05:43:10 PM

2015-07-11

"Yay! It worked! My phone was initially locked with Fido and was in the process of switching to Telus. Initially, I made the mistake of not unlocking my phone before cancelling my current cell phone plan. Therefore, after officially switching to Telus, my phone was not under any cell network as I was still locked with Fido. The fee to unlock through Telus was $50 and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. For my Samsung Galaxy s4, it was $20USD ($26CAD). I was skeptical but i realized, if it doesn't work I would just file a case with PayPal. Cellunlock will ask for the IMEI and cell network you're phone is locked to. I checked my settings and put in the15 digit IMEI # and Canada as the country it was locked to. I went on their website at 9AM and didn't get anything up until 24 hrs later. (approx. 7AM the following day) They responded and said to punch in *#06# on my dial pad to get the correct IMEI as the one I gave was wrong. It turns out, there are 15 digits followed by "/" and an additional 2 digits. Also,my phone was locked to Fido so I should state that instead of just Canada. I received my code approx at 3AM the day after. It took a little less than two days to get my code. I punched in the Unlock Code after turning on and off my phone and IT WORKED. I WAS SHOCKED. THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM. I'm still shocked haha. I saved approx 25 bucks though! Totally recommend it, just be patient! "

This review was modified by MCreviewsCellUnlock on July 11 2015 09:14:54 AM

2015-06-26

"This is the worst site ever,full of lies and scams they cheated me and they never refund.
Cellunlocker.net is the best they never cheated "

This review was modified by Everesthimalaya on June 26 2015 03:19:38 AM

2015-06-25

"I was going to use my friends paypal account and it ended up not turning out so i used my own. The names ended up different and it was sent to some random email of his. i contacted them and cleared it up in less then a hour. great customer service."

2015-06-24

"The times they advertise on their website are clearly meant to reel people in and do not correspond with my experience of their 'service' which was totally unresponsive until I opened a dispute with Paypal. Funnily enough, they then got really good at responding to messages and came through with the unlock codes I requested, which they claimed to have sent already but clearly hadn't. During my interactions I found the seller's responses to be extremely unhelpful and defensive. I would not recommend them. "

This review was modified by BCM9000 on June 24 2015 02:14:56 AM

2015-06-20

"Love the service got my code in 6 hrs no problem unlocking my phone will be using it again soon."

This review was modified by Mutia on June 20 2015 11:38:22 PM

2015-06-12

"I just unlocked my BB Tour with CellUnlock.net and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was, and how clear the directions were. CellUnlock.net asked me to write an honest review, either good or bad so here it is. I have been thinking about doing this for several months since it once again became legal as I would like to use my phone when I vacation in Europe. I am not tech savvy with regard to cell phones; I currently use a TracFone and only use the phone and text. I procrastinated with trepidation for all those months and finally bit the bullet. I placed the order late yesterday and this morning my code was waiting for me along with a link to instructions. It hardly took any time at all. Thank you, CellUnlock.net! I chose this company because it was suggested in a Crackberry article. Thank you, Crackberry!

This review was modified by mountainmama33 on June 12 2015 11:39:26 AM

2015-06-11

"Excellent Customer Service ! At First I Was Skeptical about the website after ordering i noticed people wrote bad reviews about it being a scam so i opened a dispute with PayPal, CellUnlock.Net then reached out to me letting me know that my phone would be unlocked as promised so i trusted them and closed the dispute after talking on the phone with Mike C. I really appreciate the fact that he actually took the time out of all the customers he must have to reach out to me and update me with info. on my phone ! I'm so Glad That I Found this website ! definitely recommend it for those looking for a good unlocking site that actually does the job and doesn't scam you ! I'm living proof lol Well Thank You so much Mike ! And Sorry for the late Review . "

This review was modified by larissa102910 on June 11 2015 03:13:51 PM

2015-06-06

"Fantastic service! I got the code in less then 24hours! My BB is fully unlocked ;-)
Thanks"

This review was modified by rgtenconi on June 06 2015 12:56:39 AM

2015-05-23

"Received the code after almost 20 hours, but then yeah they did mention 24 hours ahead of time. The code didn't work initially because my device was rooted, but they provided support pretty quick. Now it works like a charm. "

This review was modified by Tamilforce on May 23 2015 10:12:30 PM

2015-01-09

"Long story short. Cell unlock are excellent salesman. .. Who scam you. Read the fine print. Save yourself the wasted time and go to a local cell repair business to have your phone unlocked. Luckily pay pal saved the day as they always do. "

2014-12-09

"Horrible service!! the network unlock key did not work. I provided video evidence as they asked. After they identified the issue, stop responding my email. The customer service phone number is useless. They never answer the phone. Just keep away from this horrible service unless you waste your money."

This review was modified by Suckcellunlock on December 09 2014 01:08:16 PM

2014-10-30

"Terrible service. 10 days have gone by without any news from these guys after having paid $99.99 and after 2 emails!
I am trying to get a refund from PayPal."

This review was modified by TochoParamo on October 30 2014 11:20:05 AM

Share CellUnlock.net's store rating

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!