Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"These guys are great!
I have unlocked 5 phones from them. All received quickly.
My last unlock was a Blackberry Z10. received unlock in less then 2 hours and it worked perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to unlock their phones

modified review This review was modified by Soho_Jack on November 14 2014 07:20:10 AM

"Unlocked code provided did not work, confirmed IMEI was correct, phone is now bricked, customer service refused a refund even though we conformed the unlock code was invalid"

modified review This review was modified by ryns99 on November 14 2014 06:35:21 AM

"Terrible service. 10 days have gone by without any news from these guys after having paid $99.99 and after 2 emails!
I am trying to get a refund from PayPal.

modified review This review was modified by TochoParamo on October 30 2014 11:20:05 AM

"I've never had such a terrible experience dealing with a company. They took about two days to deliver the unlock code but the instructions provided never worked. I tried to call but like other reviewers mention, they never answer. I wrote several emails, and it took about 3 days for the first response with the same instructions that didn't work! They wouldn't refund my money and they just never respond to any email.
AVOID dealing with these guys!

modified review This review was modified by level17 on October 17 2014 02:57:46 AM

"Best and most reliable online cell phone unlocking service. I got my phone unlocked as promised in the time specified. Will definitely recommend this site to others."

modified review This review was modified by soms_2 on July 08 2013 05:51:43 AM

"Great service. i've had the phone sitting for about a year. my son needed a phone for a prepaid plan and needed a phone. My blackbeery storm from verizon wouldnt allow use on any other network. Now it does!!! thank you soooo much!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jimhspnj on July 04 2013 05:54:50 PM

"Realy unlocked my phone!

I had my new phone locked in t-mobile.

When i buy it, they didn't told that i was locked with T-mobile.

I just look out on web, the only one who can unlock it was cellunlocker.net.

It worked without any problem.

Just the boring part was wait more than one week.

Conclusion: IT WORKS, you can buy it. :)

modified review This review was modified by vinnycl on July 08 2013 05:57:26 PM

"This company (CellUnlock.net) is ABSOLUTELY the WORST company in the world. I placed an order to unlock my Lumia 920 in April 2013. I made a payment via PayPal immediately but received no reply for a week with the web site always showing my order always as "Pending payment". I tried to call and email the company but the phone always went to voicemail and email never replied. I began worried and kicked off a PayPal dispute. Immediately the company emailed me requesting to resolve the dispute in order to have the order processed. Based on mutual trust I resolved the dispute but after three months the order has still not been fulfilled. During the course I tried to contact the company hundreds of times and also asked for refund but they never replied. Unfortunately I could not reactivate the PayPal dispute due to its policy. If you do not believe what I wrote please try to call their custom service number 1-877-356-4003 listed at their web site and see whether you could get anyone answer a single phone call. Stay away from this company!!!"

modified review This review was modified by eaglessong on June 28 2013 01:17:52 AM

"I´ve used Cellunlock for a while on multiple devices now. Since I´m overseas, sometimes they don´t have the support for certain devices. But all the devices that they do list, they work perfectly. Not a single time has been missed. simply put, works everytime! Only drawback is their processing time. It´s not too bad but not the fastest either. however, can´t beat them for the price."

modified review This review was modified by kyonkanno on June 21 2013 01:18:50 PM

"Cellunlocker.net are awesome. They managed to unlock my Iphone 4 really quick. The customer service (email) is pretty fast as well. Would recommend it to anyone unlocking a phone. "

"I like the way they work! and I really recommend people to use this company to unblock your cells!"

modified review This review was modified by aleisa1028 on June 14 2013 07:01:44 PM

"I had unlocked my new lumia 900(at&t) through cellunlock.net. After applying within few minutes, I got the unlocking code. It was pretty fast and i liked it. Further , i will always chose cell unlock for unlocking phones and I wuill recommomend to my friends"

"Very bad customer service. I sent an email complaining about not receiving an unlocking code that I purchased in February. I got the code/response about a week after I send the email.

I didn't even want the code anymore, since AT&T already released that code and they just gave it to me for free.

I just wanted a reimburse.

Sent another email, and I haven't heard anything back a week after.

modified review This review was modified by payini on June 10 2013 09:57:26 PM

"I ordered an unlock code on Feb 20 and still haven't got any replies from them, Sent several emails, tried to call but no reply.
Don't waste your time and money on them. They are scam

modified review This review was modified by sb62 on June 03 2013 07:37:40 AM

"Great service and code worked right away! I've tried different other sites which were not able to get the code and cellunlock got it the same day. I recommend this site to everyone. They were very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again."

modified review This review was modified by Starrab on June 02 2013 07:18:38 AM

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!