CellUnlock.net Reviews - cellunlock.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 3.83/10 227 reviews

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Realy unlocked my phone!

I had my new phone locked in t-mobile.

When i buy it, they didn't told that i was locked with T-mobile.

I just look out on web, the only one who can unlock it was cellunlocker.net.

It worked without any problem.

Just the boring part was wait more than one week.

Conclusion: IT WORKS, you can buy it. :)

modified review This review was modified by vinnycl on July 08 2013 05:57:26 PM

"This company (CellUnlock.net) is ABSOLUTELY the WORST company in the world. I placed an order to unlock my Lumia 920 in April 2013. I made a payment via PayPal immediately but received no reply for a week with the web site always showing my order always as "Pending payment". I tried to call and email the company but the phone always went to voicemail and email never replied. I began worried and kicked off a PayPal dispute. Immediately the company emailed me requesting to resolve the dispute in order to have the order processed. Based on mutual trust I resolved the dispute but after three months the order has still not been fulfilled. During the course I tried to contact the company hundreds of times and also asked for refund but they never replied. Unfortunately I could not reactivate the PayPal dispute due to its policy. If you do not believe what I wrote please try to call their custom service number 1-877-356-4003 listed at their web site and see whether you could get anyone answer a single phone call. Stay away from this company!!!"

modified review This review was modified by eaglessong on June 28 2013 01:17:52 AM

"I ordered an unlock code on Feb 20 and still haven't got any replies from them, Sent several emails, tried to call but no reply.
Don't waste your time and money on them. They are scam

modified review This review was modified by sb62 on June 03 2013 07:37:40 AM

"DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!! bought a code from them dec 24 to date may 23 no code no response to emails no one answers the phones asked for a refund they said they would process it that never happened and the last time i wrote them about the refund they said they took my order under review and they would give me a discount to unlock my phone for $17 WTF i paid $40 already what a scam!!"

modified review This review was modified by taifu187 on May 23 2013 04:12:13 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"They are unlocked for me Lumia 920. Very good job. Not fast but great work."

modified review This review was modified by NickoN on May 14 2013 12:39:08 AM

"Thank you! I've lost my faith, but you sent me the unlock code! For it to you 5 +
If I need those similar services in the future, I will return to you

modified review This review was modified by SergeySAergey on May 13 2013 09:08:20 AM

"I have purchased ATT Lumia920 under contract and purchased unlock code for CellUnlock.net. I got a confirmation email about the order placed then the seller went into isolation, no response to emails (I have sent around 6-7 emails, one of them requesting refund) called their toll free and all the numbers listed multiple times and got the answering machine no matter what option you choose (like Customer Service, Sales etc.). I was planning to dispute the charges through the Credit card I paid. May 9th, when all the world knows that ATT is providing unlock codes free of cost, mine costed $40 USD. I would not use this site again or suggest anyone to use it."

modified review This review was modified by vudayraj on May 10 2013 11:06:37 AM

"Excellent service, thank you very much. I was skeptical because of some negative reviews, but fortunately the service could not have been better. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by sergio116 on May 10 2013 07:23:02 AM

"Excellent service, delivered within their communicated timeframe. Great communication and quick responses when emailed."

"Bought my AT&T Skyrocket off contract and AT&T won't provide an unlock code. Searched XDA forums and found recommendations on CellUnlock.net. Placed the order. 24 hrs passed and got a little worried since reviews stated some got their codes within 4 hrs. Sent an email for an update this morning and received a response within the hour assuring me that my code will be available shortly.

Got an email this afternoon with the code. Entered it on my phone and done!

A+++ Thank you!

"Please find and use a more reliable, trustworthy service to unlock your phone. Communication from this company is little to non-existent. Their phone number goes to a message service, and you must email them several times in order to get a response about the status of an order. Delivery times are fictional, and they try to gain your business with 50% off discount coupons. Also their website only provides partial encryption, leaving your account and payment info susceptible to hacking."

modified review This review was modified by Favere on May 07 2013 08:13:12 PM

"SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Never received my unlock code (been over a month now). They never responded to any emails, the phone number always forwards to voicemail.

Avoid like the plague. Still looking for an honest unlock code website...

modified review This review was modified by tuntzero on May 07 2013 10:56:30 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"After mistakenly overlooking the email sent a day later containing the unlock code,I filed a PayPal claim. In response, over two weeks later to claim cellunlock.net sends:

"The code for this phone was emailed as you can see below and a dispute has been opeened. If the dispute is not closed we will be forced to file a claim with RIM which result in the imei being blacklisted."

A business stating they will falsely file a claim is unprofessional and illegal. Would not recommend further usage of this business.

Cellunlock.net responded to disagreement of blacklisting imei:

"We apologize that it sounded that way. What we meant is that unlike other unlocked we pay for these codes and we get a dispute or fraudulent payment we need to file a claim with the manufacturer in order for us to be refunded and that results in them blacklisting the imei..."

modified review This review was modified by luuuku on April 15 2013 08:51:21 PM

"I ordered an iPhone 5 unlock (Fido) over a month ago (order #: 134663, placed 02/20/2013) from cellunlock.net. I tried calling the 800-number several times and left voice messages. I have also emailed them two times. They say it takes at most 14 days to unlock an iPhone 5 (Fido) on their website. It has been over a month, the phone is till locked and they haven't refunded the money. I am going to file a complaint with PayPal. "

"PLEASE DON'T USE THIS SITE EVERYONE!! I placed an order for AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 on 2/19/2013 but still haven't got any reply from these people. They have already charged and i can't get the refund since neither i can get hold of anyone from customer service nor the website let's me do it since the status is processing. I have sent numerous email regarding my order status and when called it always goes to voicemail. These people need to be sued and put in JAIL!!"

modified review This review was modified by sanjeev40084 on March 18 2013 08:58:26 AM