• Address: 806 Buchanan Blvd. #115-041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

"I have placed 3 orders with the cellphoneshop and the products were great. I bought extended batteries and it saved me a bundle compared to OEM.

Too bad they are not around any longer....I would buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by henrymah on November 24 2014 08:08:33 PM

"Does anyone have a working phone number for this company? The one listed works as in you get an automated answer, no matter what selection you choose, you get disconnected when you push that number. Or does anyone have an email for them? I can't find one where I get a response. I ordered a case/charger for a S5 and it lasted one month.

modified review This review was modified by kldtmc on November 10 2014 11:36:21 AM

"Ordered a case for Note 3. Image was sharp and the case fits perfectly. I wanted to buy for my gf's note 4 but can't get any "

modified review This review was modified by pcpcaddyman on November 08 2014 08:30:14 PM

"I've seen tons of bad reviews, but i had a great experience. I ordered 3 custom LG G3 cases for a new phone. the shipping was kind of slow, but that was the option i chose. The cases just arrived and they're great. I got 3 for ~$20. Def the cheapest option out there.

I would definitely order again, but it looks like the website has shut down...

modified review This review was modified by ley_willis on November 08 2014 06:22:10 AM

"I ordered a custom skin for my phone. There is nothing good I can say about the product except the price was cheap. The image was not as sharp as the original. The adhesive does not stick well. It does not fit my phone well. The edges hang off the curve of my phone & do not stick down. The corners would have to be split to fit the curve of my phone. Maybe it would work for flatter phones."

modified review This review was modified by pennygracie on November 07 2014 08:00:39 PM

"Do not buy from this company. Ordered replacement stylus for Galaxy Note II.
Did not fit in phone holder. Had to press down so hard on stylus for it to work I was concerned about cracking screen. Buy the real deal from Samsung. You get what you pay for from these guys. Junk!!

modified review This review was modified by redbullray on November 05 2014 04:10:04 PM

"I ordered a replacement cell phone battery for my mother back in May. In October, it completely died...a lithium battery! Obviously, it was defective. When I wrote them to ask for a replacement, they stated that because it was past the 3 month warranty, "so we cannot send the replacement to you. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused." Well, sorry I just can't purchase from you anymore, CellPhoneShop.

modified review This review was modified by Waycoolpc on November 05 2014 12:54:35 PM

"I ordered a cell phone cover...it arrived and was the wron thing. when I tried to return it................I couldn't contact anyone.....is this store out of business?"

"I've ordered quite a few products from cell phone cases to memory cards, etc. and have had nothing but great experiences. I've only had one case that I wasn't pleased with due to the quality and durability. They immediately accepted my returned item and gave me a store credit that I've used without any issues. "

"Not a lot I can say really - my tab 3 stylus arrived on time (from hong kong) it works as well. however I was actually in the process of trying to trace my delivery and found that all of their sites appear to be closed down with a message saying they are not taking any more orders - i was just about to go into 'contact paypal' mode, when the package dropped through the letterbox..."

"Ordered a cellphone battery. Received the wrong battery. Called the number on their site and got no help. They said they won't exchange and to go to cellphoneshop.net customer service. What a joke - that link goes nowhere. This is a rip-off company that's headed downhill. Don't waste your money. Wish I could select 0 stars."

modified review This review was modified by MDSteve on October 30 2014 10:40:31 AM

"terrible buy from HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT,Order ID W-10498715 placed 09/25/2014 "

"Almost sent it to my UK address rather than Australian address but then actually sent me the wrong items and when i went to the website it looks like they've shut-up-shop"

modified review This review was modified by TPG78 on October 27 2014 08:16:33 PM

"I am Totally ticked off. I ordered two small items. A flip cover for my wife's "Note 3" and a wall charger for my galaxy 3 smartphone. I Received two emails both on the same day stating that my order was processed and shipped. This was 10/04/14. I called after 10 days asking them where my product was, since they had my $$. they told me it would be another 3 business days so I waited and waited. It is 10/23/14 I just got off the phone with " The Cell-phone- shop" and talked to some guy named Alex and he told me due security problems in customs my products where lost and they had just shipped out a new order without so much as an email to give me the option of a refund. I told him I wanted a refund and I do not want their products they informed me " sorry we Cunt do Dat" So I told him that he better be thanking Gandhi's happy !#@" that The cellphone shop wasn't with in driving distance from me because I would be getting a refund + gas money. In conclusion I would rate them as a negative 5 stars. And yes I believe they have the first part of their business name correctly. I wished I had found this rating site first. I don't expect to see my products ever. Buyer beware."

"As many others have stated, they are unclear about shipping costs. I applied a coupon which stated free shipping on any order, and the system accepted the coupon. There was no shipping showing in the cart or checkout. However, my confirmation email showed $4.98 shipping charge. When I called them to have that reversed, they stated that they did not accept coupons and that they would not refund the shipping amount. On a $9.98 order, this doubled my cost. "

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member
CellPhoneShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!