Stores > CellPhoneShop

• Contact: support@cellphoneshop.com
    • Phone: 866-381-1670
    • Customer Support: 866-381-1670
    • Fax: 888-838-3286

"Such a large disappointment to know you are not taking orders anymore!"

"They are my go to place for cell phone accessories. I especially love the option to design my own cover. Please tell me they are coming back!!"

"I and friends have purchased items from CellPhoneShop.com often and have NEVER had a bad experience. I am desperately looking for the site to order from them now. We always got free shipping because we always spent over the $20 qualifying amount & we always got or products within a WEEK!! PLEASE don't tell me that they are closed for good...just tell me that they are overwhelmed by the holiday orders!"

This review was modified by AprilB2014 on December 31 2014 11:25:28 AM

"I have bought various iphone accessories from Cellphone Shop Uk, and each order was dealt with efficiently, and goods arrived in full working order and good quality. Not had a bad experience with them so far.!!"

"I had been an infrequent shopper of CellPhoneShop for years and never had a bad experience. Admittedly, I did my research on the products before ordering and I typically was only shopping for "durable" accessories, but the prices were good, always arrived in good condition and in a reasonable time (I never used expedited shipping). I was disappointed to see they are no longer around."

This review was modified by fb-82678 on December 20 2014 09:10:16 AM

"We had a manufacturing error with parts we ordered. This company was outstanding with taking the components back and issuing a full refund. When they had problems applying the refund to our credit card, they went the extra mile by sending cash. I am totally impressed. This is the first ever review I have been compelled to write for any company."

"I have used CellPhoneShop several times, no complaints, they replaced a $40 extra charge for my 4S immediately when I explained the order never arrived. It was shipped regular so no tracking # available. CellPhoneShop replaced entire order w/in a week..."

This review was modified by djcthings on December 06 2014 11:45:59 PM

"I have placed 3 orders with the cellphoneshop and the products were great. I bought extended batteries and it saved me a bundle compared to OEM.

Too bad they are not around any longer....I would buy from them again.

This review was modified by henrymah on November 24 2014 08:08:33 PM

"Does anyone have a working phone number for this company? The one listed works as in you get an automated answer, no matter what selection you choose, you get disconnected when you push that number. Or does anyone have an email for them? I can't find one where I get a response. I ordered a case/charger for a S5 and it lasted one month.

This review was modified by kldtmc on November 10 2014 11:36:21 AM

"Ordered a case for Note 3. Image was sharp and the case fits perfectly. I wanted to buy for my gf's note 4 but can't get any "

This review was modified by pcpcaddyman on November 08 2014 08:30:14 PM

"I've seen tons of bad reviews, but i had a great experience. I ordered 3 custom LG G3 cases for a new phone. the shipping was kind of slow, but that was the option i chose. The cases just arrived and they're great. I got 3 for ~$20. Def the cheapest option out there.

I would definitely order again, but it looks like the website has shut down...

This review was modified by ley_willis on November 08 2014 06:22:10 AM

"I ordered a custom skin for my phone. There is nothing good I can say about the product except the price was cheap. The image was not as sharp as the original. The adhesive does not stick well. It does not fit my phone well. The edges hang off the curve of my phone & do not stick down. The corners would have to be split to fit the curve of my phone. Maybe it would work for flatter phones."

This review was modified by pennygracie on November 07 2014 08:00:39 PM

"Do not buy from this company. Ordered replacement stylus for Galaxy Note II.
Did not fit in phone holder. Had to press down so hard on stylus for it to work I was concerned about cracking screen. Buy the real deal from Samsung. You get what you pay for from these guys. Junk!!

This review was modified by redbullray on November 05 2014 04:10:04 PM

"I ordered a replacement cell phone battery for my mother back in May. In October, it completely died...a lithium battery! Obviously, it was defective. When I wrote them to ask for a replacement, they stated that because it was past the 3 month warranty, "so we cannot send the replacement to you. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused." Well, sorry I just can't purchase from you anymore, CellPhoneShop.

This review was modified by Waycoolpc on November 05 2014 12:54:35 PM

"I ordered a cell phone cover...it arrived and was the wron thing. when I tried to return it................I couldn't contact anyone.....is this store out of business?"

Share CellPhoneShop's store rating

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member
CellPhoneShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!