• Address: 806 Buchanan Blvd. #115-041
    • Customer Support: 866-381-1670
    • Fax: 888-838-3286

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Ordered a cellphone battery. Received the wrong battery. Called the number on their site and got no help. They said they won't exchange and to go to cellphoneshop.net customer service. What a joke - that link goes nowhere. This is a rip-off company that's headed downhill. Don't waste your money. Wish I could select 0 stars."

modified review This review was modified by MDSteve on October 30 2014 10:40:31 AM

"terrible buy from HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT,Order ID W-10498715 placed 09/25/2014 "

"Almost sent it to my UK address rather than Australian address but then actually sent me the wrong items and when i went to the website it looks like they've shut-up-shop"

modified review This review was modified by TPG78 on October 27 2014 08:16:33 PM

"I am Totally ticked off. I ordered two small items. A flip cover for my wife's "Note 3" and a wall charger for my galaxy 3 smartphone. I Received two emails both on the same day stating that my order was processed and shipped. This was 10/04/14. I called after 10 days asking them where my product was, since they had my $$. they told me it would be another 3 business days so I waited and waited. It is 10/23/14 I just got off the phone with " The Cell-phone- shop" and talked to some guy named Alex and he told me due security problems in customs my products where lost and they had just shipped out a new order without so much as an email to give me the option of a refund. I told him I wanted a refund and I do not want their products they informed me " sorry we Cunt do Dat" So I told him that he better be thanking Gandhi's happy !#@" that The cellphone shop wasn't with in driving distance from me because I would be getting a refund + gas money. In conclusion I would rate them as a negative 5 stars. And yes I believe they have the first part of their business name correctly. I wished I had found this rating site first. I don't expect to see my products ever. Buyer beware."

"As many others have stated, they are unclear about shipping costs. I applied a coupon which stated free shipping on any order, and the system accepted the coupon. There was no shipping showing in the cart or checkout. However, my confirmation email showed $4.98 shipping charge. When I called them to have that reversed, they stated that they did not accept coupons and that they would not refund the shipping amount. On a $9.98 order, this doubled my cost. "

"I have ordered a few items from this company and frankly, you get what you pay for. Inferior quality. But, if you get the wrong item or a defective item sent to you... forget it. The worst customer service from somewhere on the other side of the earth. They wanted me to pay to return the defective items. Buyer beware."

"I will never buy anything again from this store. I bought an adaptor for 240 Voltage to take to Europe. When I got there, it didn't work and so I took it to an electronics store. They said a terminal was missing and I had to buy a new one. It was inconvenient to have to do this in a foreign country."

modified review This review was modified by likes2bpractical on September 20 2013 01:08:13 PM

"Ordered an S3 Lithium replacement battery and a wall charger for it as well, came within 2 weeks which is a reasonable time since its coming from Singapore! Items work great, i'm really surprised actually as i've purchased items from Hong Kong and a few other places and they never worked! So far its been a positive experience with them, maybe I just got lucky! lol"

modified review This review was modified by JJMC21 on September 19 2013 03:22:19 PM

"I ordered two adapters from cellphoneshop. I paid by paypal. At no time was any shipping charge displayed... not in paypal, not in the final confirm page. They have a default shipping mode that is displayed, but unless you click on the nearby apply, you don't see the default charge that will be added. A lot of places I shop show the default free shipping mode and you can select a different mode if you want.

Once I clicked on submit order a $4.99 shipping charge was added to the final bill, and confirmed by paypal. This was nearly the price of the items I was buying, I would never have ordered it had I known. I immediately sent them an email asking to cancel the transaction, I'll modify this review if that works out.

"I recently bought 3 galaxy tab 2 computer leads (different types) as I couldn't find them anywhere else, including the samsung shop. They arrived in 3 or 4 days, 2 are in the proper sealed samsung packages, one just in a snap-bag, but as this is only a general connection lead, not a problem. I have been looking for an unlocked phone. They have one for under £50, but am now not sure if I should order it,even though there is a positive review for mobile phones."

"Awful customer service, bad delivery service. Ordered a small item(mem card for phone) on the 27th/aug. shipped on the 28th. Still waiting. No tracking number. Find out the item is coming from Hong Kong. In ordering the product, there was nothing readily visible stating it would be shipped from Asia. DECEPTIVE! When credit card bill comes and if not received by then, I will dispute the charges. BEWARE of doing business with this company!"

"Worst online shop ever. Battery never received and no communication from seller after emailing several times asking where the battery was and also asking for a refund. Cowboys!"

modified review This review was modified by Jugsmalone on September 06 2013 09:02:06 AM

"After not receiving my goods I went on internet to do some research about ukcellphoneshop.net. Im so glad I did as I was extremely worried about what I had read. After several emails and the threat of legal action I did get a refund via paypal. I think this maybe due to paypal though and not cellphoneshop wanting to freely return my money. If I have any advice to give it is use paypal or similar as from what I have read you have little chance of a refund without backup from those who can actually affect the business they do. The average person does not have the clout to stop them trading but the bigger companies do. So use a credit card or paypal and dont be scared of taking legal action against this useless company."

modified review This review was modified by hatedthisplace on September 04 2013 02:10:57 AM

"Ordered a new battery for a HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and when i hadn't received the battery within the stated postal time i then contacted CellPhoneShop via email. After two further emails, one of which threatening to contact the relevant authorities, I received an email from CellPhoneShop informing me that my order had probably been lost in transit and would i like to re-order? I replied by stating that i would only re-order if they'd send me another battery via free 1ST Class Mail as i didn't want to wait at least another ten days for my battery. No good will gesture here i'm afraid as they offered to send me another battery via 1ST Class Mail only if i paid for it plus the price of a new battery (£18). Told them to stuff it and to refund me. No customer service and completely inept. Not sure whether i'll get the refund either? Do yourself a favour and order from someone else. "

modified review This review was modified by RadioStation on August 31 2013 08:11:54 AM

"They DO NOT show shipping charges, hiding these until AFTER your PayPal goes through. You are shown a price - Then when you click PAYPAL they add shipping charges. So you agree to one price, and then are hit with a higher charge.

ALL charges should be shown upfront so the customer can make an informed decision before clicking on PAYPAL...

modified review This review was modified by jimm73 on August 30 2013 09:08:20 PM

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member
CellPhoneShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!