Write a review »

• Contact: support@cellphoneshop.com
    • Phone: 866-381-1670
    • Customer Support: 866-381-1670
    • Fax: 888-838-3286

"I will never buy anything again from this store. I bought an adaptor for 240 Voltage to take to Europe. When I got there, it didn't work and so I took it to an electronics store. They said a terminal was missing and I had to buy a new one. It was inconvenient to have to do this in a foreign country."

modified review This review was modified by likes2bpractical on September 20 2013 01:08:13 PM

"Ordered an S3 Lithium replacement battery and a wall charger for it as well, came within 2 weeks which is a reasonable time since its coming from Singapore! Items work great, i'm really surprised actually as i've purchased items from Hong Kong and a few other places and they never worked! So far its been a positive experience with them, maybe I just got lucky! lol"

modified review This review was modified by JJMC21 on September 19 2013 03:22:19 PM

"I ordered two adapters from cellphoneshop. I paid by paypal. At no time was any shipping charge displayed... not in paypal, not in the final confirm page. They have a default shipping mode that is displayed, but unless you click on the nearby apply, you don't see the default charge that will be added. A lot of places I shop show the default free shipping mode and you can select a different mode if you want.

Once I clicked on submit order a $4.99 shipping charge was added to the final bill, and confirmed by paypal. This was nearly the price of the items I was buying, I would never have ordered it had I known. I immediately sent them an email asking to cancel the transaction, I'll modify this review if that works out.

"I recently bought 3 galaxy tab 2 computer leads (different types) as I couldn't find them anywhere else, including the samsung shop. They arrived in 3 or 4 days, 2 are in the proper sealed samsung packages, one just in a snap-bag, but as this is only a general connection lead, not a problem. I have been looking for an unlocked phone. They have one for under £50, but am now not sure if I should order it,even though there is a positive review for mobile phones."

"Awful customer service, bad delivery service. Ordered a small item(mem card for phone) on the 27th/aug. shipped on the 28th. Still waiting. No tracking number. Find out the item is coming from Hong Kong. In ordering the product, there was nothing readily visible stating it would be shipped from Asia. DECEPTIVE! When credit card bill comes and if not received by then, I will dispute the charges. BEWARE of doing business with this company!"

"Worst online shop ever. Battery never received and no communication from seller after emailing several times asking where the battery was and also asking for a refund. Cowboys!"

modified review This review was modified by Jugsmalone on September 06 2013 09:02:06 AM

"After not receiving my goods I went on internet to do some research about ukcellphoneshop.net. Im so glad I did as I was extremely worried about what I had read. After several emails and the threat of legal action I did get a refund via paypal. I think this maybe due to paypal though and not cellphoneshop wanting to freely return my money. If I have any advice to give it is use paypal or similar as from what I have read you have little chance of a refund without backup from those who can actually affect the business they do. The average person does not have the clout to stop them trading but the bigger companies do. So use a credit card or paypal and dont be scared of taking legal action against this useless company."

modified review This review was modified by hatedthisplace on September 04 2013 02:10:57 AM

"Ordered a new battery for a HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and when i hadn't received the battery within the stated postal time i then contacted CellPhoneShop via email. After two further emails, one of which threatening to contact the relevant authorities, I received an email from CellPhoneShop informing me that my order had probably been lost in transit and would i like to re-order? I replied by stating that i would only re-order if they'd send me another battery via free 1ST Class Mail as i didn't want to wait at least another ten days for my battery. No good will gesture here i'm afraid as they offered to send me another battery via 1ST Class Mail only if i paid for it plus the price of a new battery (£18). Told them to stuff it and to refund me. No customer service and completely inept. Not sure whether i'll get the refund either? Do yourself a favour and order from someone else. "

modified review This review was modified by RadioStation on August 31 2013 08:11:54 AM

"They DO NOT show shipping charges, hiding these until AFTER your PayPal goes through. You are shown a price - Then when you click PAYPAL they add shipping charges. So you agree to one price, and then are hit with a higher charge.

ALL charges should be shown upfront so the customer can make an informed decision before clicking on PAYPAL...

modified review This review was modified by jimm73 on August 30 2013 09:08:20 PM

"CRIMINALS and SCUM: First, they lie about shipping charges, hiding these until AFTER your PayPal goes thru (yes- it's theft- you authorized a lower amount, then are "Congratulated" for spending a higher amount) Second, no matter how many times you "Unsubscribe" from their spam, they keep spamming you. Again, illegal. These guys are complete criminals who should be arrested."

"When I first ordered from this site I was very anxious because of all the negative reviews. I receive my black silicone skin, stylus & Samsung battery after 11 days of my order excluding weekends. Very please with the products & will most likely to order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by doody225 on August 28 2013 09:47:23 AM

"Ordered 2 custom skins for my Blackberry Q10! Due to mixed reviews i thought i'd see for myself what the company was like and it's not bad at all! Both skins arrived within 7 days, well packaged and the print clear and very high quality! I did consider i wouldn't get them but within a sale and using freeship2 code it totaled to as little as £7 which wasn't bad! But since they came i'm very pleased!"

modified review This review was modified by ItsKettle on August 14 2013 02:50:35 AM

"FRAUD
Ordered an LG USB phone cable.
Received BlackBerry USB phone cable. Connector doesn't fit.
$5.99 part with $4.99 shipping from Hong Kong.
The outer bag was marked with the LG part#.
The inner bag was printed for BlackBerry.
As I recall, that is plain and simple definition of FRAUD.

modified review This review was modified by Defrauded_08_06_2013 on August 13 2013 07:02:31 PM

"Today it is 8/9/13 six days later, just an sd card. you could damn near e-mail the thing!!!! LOL..... Just called, told everything comes from China. Great I'm waiting for a boat to arrive !!! Stupid me should have went right to your reviews first.. "

modified review This review was modified by vnvace on August 09 2013 07:10:13 AM

"This site is HORRIBLE!!!! And the customer service is so much worse. When we first put the order in they didn't display any prices on shipping and then because the case was to small for my phone I tried talking to customer support to try and get another one or a refund. Customer support kept hanging up on me and refused to let me talk to a supervisor. I has to go through a round about way to get to a supervisor and even he was rude and not very helpful at all. They are refunding me my money but I HAVE TO PAY TO SEND THEIR CRAP BACK!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF! I'm thinking of taking legal action against this company and their employees."

modified review This review was modified by Saki6766 on August 08 2013 01:01:42 PM

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellPhoneShop is not a merchant member
CellPhoneShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!