Stores > Cell2Get.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cell2Get.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Easy Exchange

"A loved one surprised me with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note phone for my 30th. While I was more than thankful for this generous gift, I could not see myself carrying around such a large phone all the time. I gave cell2get a call and explained the situation. They swapped my note for a more normal sized S model of equal value with free shipping. "

2017-08-10

Shipping quicker than expected

"Cell2get offers a free shipping option on all orders. The free shipping is great but it says it will take 10-14 days, which is a long amount of time. I was in no rush however to receive my phone so I gave it a wait. To my surprise, the package came to me in under 10 days. I believe it has past 8 days on the day it arrived. "

2017-08-08

Really enjoyed my product

"Your product listing and company policy/ details are clear and easy to understand. It was easy to go through the purchase process. Delivery was quick especially considering it was a holiday weekend. The product was exactly as offered and I am actually using to write this review. "

2017-08-03

Could not ask for more

"I was looking for a Motorola v3xx recently. They had a comeback and are pretty in style / trendy rn. A local shop was selling them for about 299 a piece. I knew there had to be somewhere better to purchase from online, and that's when I found cell2get. I bought a refurbished one for a fraction of what I could find it for elsewhere. I got the phone and it looks brand new to me. I am a happy customer."

2017-08-01

technical /sales support

"I ordered a cell phone which was out of stock. I called up when my order was cancelled to switch to a different one that would be available. I was put in contact with Martin from sales, he knew exactly what needed to be done and got my exchange done quite quickly. He was also very knowledgeable on the product inventory and was able to discuss the details of some different models we were looking into for replacement. I'm not sure if this is what the normal performance from cell2get personnel looks like, but it's not often that you find this kind of amicable and informative help from an online seller."

2017-07-28

Great service

"I did not know anything about the item that I wanted to purchase. My friend recommended A Sierra Wireless Mobile hotspot, my internet sucked. I asked the customer service hotline what the specifications were and they were eager to explain them. by the time I was ready to purchase, I was confident in my friend's choice as opposed to anything else I would've chosen myself. Between Cell2get and my friend, I am very happy."

2017-07-19

They work hard to make you happy

"I ordered the Google Pixel. They shipped it out on Wednesday and contacted me letting me know it would be by me by friday afternoon. The tracking number appeared to show that the item was not coming till tuesday. They asked me to keep them informed on the situation. It hadnt arrived on friday and emailed them letting them know. They overnighted a new one to me that same day. The second one was delivered on Saturday. The shipping issue was the fault of USPS, not by cell2get and totally understood that. I respect the fact that they were willing to take the hit on the overnight shipping to keep their word and the customer happy."

2017-07-18

Not a trustworthy seller

"My experience with the website was average. Most information was easy to find and I even had questions about the phone I was buying. They were available to answer my questions. My problem is with the actual product, which was listed as "New" but was in fact refurbished. It's 2017, these labels cannot be confused. I specifically called the store and asked directly, "This is a brand new phone and not a refurbished phone?" I was told, "Yes! The phone is brand new!" The phone I received was not in an OEM box, did not come with the OEM charger, and did not perform like a new phone. I know this because I previously own the phone and was replacing it after more than 2 years. The new one I got function as poorly as the one I was replacing"

2017-07-14

Retracted

"Retracted. Cannot figure out how to delete review."

2017-07-13

Cheap price, not quality

"I was amazed at how the prices were so low. I looked on google for a phone, samsung galaxy note 2, that was known for its low radiation. I was impressed with how the staff knew the SAS rating of the phone and even looked up the other phones with lower SAS ratings. It was a pleasure speaking with their customer service department."

2017-07-12

Friendly and Personable Staff - new online experience

"This was a very unique experience for me. My typical online purchase works something like this, I first go on to a site find the product I want and simply purchase it. This time I felt as though I was actually in a store. I called up and spoke with a sales rep who walked me through an array of different options and products that my needs and budget. We then worked together to narrow down the list and ultimately find the best phone for me. This was a great shopping experience and I look forward to doing business here again."

2017-06-29

Great product but...

"I ordered a phone with free shipping. They phone came exactly when they said it would, two weeks later. That is a long period of time but it was exactly 10 days after i ordered it. While i was waiting i got updates by phone and email of the shipping progress so that was very nice. This is a great service but shipping is long."

2017-06-27

Best phones

"I bought a Samsung s7 for a birthday gift. It was amazing. The camera was very impressive and the speed was lightning fast. Isaw a commercial for it and thought it was a good phone. I bought it over the phone with customer service and he knew all of the details about the phone. I was very impressed."

2017-06-27

They understand

"I am picky about my phones, they completely got it when i said that i want a specific model from 10 years ago. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. They had it in stock and i received it in a about a week's time."

2017-06-25

good seller A+

"Phone support is great it'd nice when you can actually can speak with a live person and not a machine phone arrived as promised very happy"

Share Cell2Get.com's store rating

Cell2Get.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get.com is a merchant member
Cell2Get.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.