Stores > Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)

• Cell2Get (cellt Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

2016-09-24

Pretty good

"i needed a flip phone and called cell2get so they can recommend a phone but none of the flip phones they sale support 3G this is the new requirement by AT&T After a day I got a call from cell2get representative he found pantech breeze 4 that will work with AT&T decided to buy got the phone 3 days later I am very happy with my purchase "

This review was modified by Petit on September 24 2016 05:16:38 PM

2016-09-22

Super!

"got the phone overnighted just on time for my trip this is the 3rd phone i am buying here reliable company good prices"

This review was modified by zularock on September 22 2016 08:35:42 PM

2016-09-18

AAA++++ transaction

"I had an issue with my phone battery two month after I recived the phone from them I contact them customer service is amazing send me another battery for free even that my first battery was not under warranty"

This review was modified by Faruker on September 18 2016 04:35:31 PM

2016-09-11

"I had to return the first phone I recived because or was Not working with my service provider they help me out to exchange with same phone for my service prover Verizon "

This review was modified by MalindaMalina on September 11 2016 04:34:46 PM

2016-09-10

"Phone was shipped 2 days late but I contact customer service and they Apologize and composite by send free accessories"

This review was modified by Tamarzamlr on September 10 2016 11:57:46 AM

2016-09-09

"phone arrive on time and as expected works right out of the box just i placed the sim card inside the phone is working the only thing i needed to is to contact t-mobile to setup my internet "

This review was modified by henrykoilos on September 09 2016 11:15:29 AM

2016-09-08

"I usually never leave reviews, especially good ones, because this online sites probably don’t need any more added words. I had a really good experience with cell2get, though. IN fact, the only thing that was a little sketchy about my jounrey with these guys to getting me a new Samsung was that the phone came a little dirty. Everything else was highly appreciated. The service was quick and easy, the phone arrived on time, everything 2was insured. Id be surprised if any other site could make me as comfortable with a purchase as these guys di"

This review was modified by jasonZr on September 08 2016 09:01:32 PM

2016-09-08

Cell2get is an honest and fair agency. Their prices are better than most online retailers and even better, you don’t get killed with data plans and odd extras added on like first party guys. I called up cell2get because my friends had recommended them to me. This place was sort of my last hope. Im glad I called. Cell2get quickly explained what kind of phones they had, what I might want, and how quickly I could receive it all. Within moments I found a Galaxy j7. Beautiful phone. The item came within a week and everything was there as promised. Im very satisfied now and I have cell2get to thank for it all.

2016-09-05

Good but not good enough

"The phone I received was locked and did not work out of the box when inserting my SIM card the phone was requiring unlocking code I had to contact cell2get and wait 3 more days to start using the phone. The is working fine since but I had to be without a working phone for over a week"

This review was modified by Luizagot on September 05 2016 04:01:43 PM

2016-09-04

"Very pleased with my purchase the phone arrived on time for my traveling just as described and included all promised accessories will shop agian"

This review was modified by winstoneZubi on September 04 2016 01:35:11 PM

2016-09-03

"Been purchasing from them for the last 8 years I remmber when I got my first Motorola v3 customer service is great and always return calls if not available it's great when you can talk to live representive for any questions or issues that need to be solved immediately with out waiting for email reply"

This review was modified by Mazzatr on September 03 2016 02:40:21 PM

2016-09-01

"i Found great deal on the samsung galaxy s7 verizon phone arrive very fast and it works great"

This review was modified by indu on September 01 2016 06:12:54 PM

2016-08-31

"I called cell2get because I needed a new phone for school. They understood and helped me right away. Within no time I was set to get a new Nokia Lumia 1520. Phone is big, awesome, beautiful, and was promised to be brand new. It came 7 days later, right in time for the semester, and worked just like new. The charger was a little wonky, a little loose, and didn’t charge the phone perfectly, but I took it to the stpor4e and it was easily replaced. Cell2get, in general, handles their business and Im glad thatr theyre doing business with me."

This review was modified by goteluisa on August 31 2016 09:21:38 PM

A+++ service

"Good service with friendly staff. george is wonderful to deal with and provides tips to a novice smart phone user like myself. Highly recommended for good deals and service. will buy again "

This review was modified by Willisjoe on August 31 2016 06:59:32 PM

Reliable Agency

"So this was pretty easy. I recently bought a Samung Note 4 from cell2get and I've seriously never been happier. I isn't have to stay on the phone for hiurs, I didn't have to be put on hold, and I don't have to pay for some nonsense that I don't need. I wanted my phone and they understood that. They even went as far as insuring the phone for most of the year and making sure it was brand new. Not messed with. The phone came 5 days later and it's seriously as advertised. Easy stuff. Reliable agency"

This review was modified by ElizaMarshall on August 31 2016 10:13:31 AM

Share Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)'s store rating

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a merchant member
Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.