Stores > Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)

• Cell2Get (cellt Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-15

Great selection of products

"I ordered from this retailer a while back and received exceptional care over the phone (35 minutes on the call). I now purchase here from here quite often. They are prompt, efficient and professional. I strongly recommend trying them out on your next cell purchase."

This review was modified by Reachgold on May 15 2016 08:33:55 AM

2016-05-14

exactly as described

"Exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. If you ever need a phone, call these guys up. If you’re in a rush, if you have a specific need, or just want help finding the right phone – CALL THEM – they have incredible customer support, people who will actually help you"

This review was modified by padygeorge on May 14 2016 09:46:35 PM

2016-05-08

Very reliable

"Amazing communication, with emails and SMS' to let me know what is happening every step of the way, even the name of the courier delivering the items. Delivery was fast and efficient and the goods were everything the website said they would bE"

This review was modified by Zulazul on May 08 2016 11:09:06 PM

2016-05-08

phone support is great

"Call their support and you get a real live person, who actually speaks english and understands cell phones. You even speak to someone within seconds. That alone is the reason to shop with them."

This review was modified by joyceLior on May 08 2016 08:16:29 AM

2016-04-21

fast shipping

"A+ I bought an LG G4 and am very happy. I placed the order on 2/22/16 and received the product earlier than the expected date (got it on 2/26/16) by opting for the free shipping promotion they have. Very pleased with my experience."

This review was modified by Karenzoi on April 21 2016 10:16:16 PM

2016-03-23

Celltoget is popular and competitive

"Shopping for a phone for my father I had stumbled on this site. I had purchased a unlocked Nokia phone the one with the big lens on it for shooting HD. FREE SHIPPING was an extra plus IMO Good Stuff."

This review was modified by martinzez on March 23 2016 12:56:24 PM

2016-03-19

Great company

"Cell2get has treated me very well as a customer so far. Their web account management interface is second to none, their customer service is excellent (I've never had to wait on hold to speak with someone!), their prices are very competitive, and they sale Sprint Phones, so you know they have excellent coverage wherever you need it. This is a good company staffed by good people who have a real interest in doing good things for good people. Good. I would call them overall rather good."

This review was modified by Ronanzaz on March 19 2016 06:25:04 PM

2016-03-17

Cell2Get SAVED us !!

"I ordered the following for my business:
1. Blackberry 8520 (x2)
2. Blackberry 8530 (x2)
Great selection of blackberries available. Which is hard to come by these days.
The quality of their products - no complaints and the order was received quickly.
My final opinion:
1. Good e-shop
2. Pleasant prices.
3. Quick shipping.
4. High quality technical and customer support.
Will do business here again.

This review was modified by DaveLifshitz on March 17 2016 12:29:17 PM

2016-03-16

fixed my phone less then 20 mintues

"This place rocks! They can fix any cell phone or smart phone! They have everything cell phone related in here. Fixed my Sidekick in an hour for $50. I was impressed. They are the dopest place to get your cell phone fixed in LA. Dude at T-Mobile recommended them. If you have a problem with a phone...take it to them. They know what they're doing!

This review was modified by jordanzq on March 16 2016 10:16:03 PM

2016-03-01

These guys are awesome, huge selection

"This company is really active about their work and well response about their customer.cell2get provide me a quick and easy service--great selection and some of the best prices out there. I'm very pleased with their checkout process, their easy to navigate website, Great company, super service.Very helpful on the phone and by email, i would recommend them to anyone who asks my opinion. Not only are their prices the best around, they are available to answer any questions you might have about the product and their policies. I give them high marks for delivering on what they advertise on Wonderful service."

This review was modified by farul on March 01 2016 11:10:03 PM

2016-02-27

"Good store for repairing digital devices. They have a lot of great tools for fixing the problem of devices which can make more efficiently helping customers to fix theirs problem. Hoping you guys can get better and better in future."

This review was modified by Sarazzwq on February 27 2016 04:29:17 PM

2016-02-26

5 Stars !!!

"I ordered a phone and quickly realized I might no be home on the expected delivery day. I called up concerned and was quickly put in touch with a rep. She looked further into my options and walked me through all the different routes we could take to get me the phone in time.
As I mentioned I was on time constraints headed to Mexico the rep even gave me the option to ship to Mexico at no additional charge ! given the circumstances
Very great service, finally get to deal with actual people.

This review was modified by KadirSilverstein on February 26 2016 04:39:14 PM

2016-02-25

These guys are awesome.

"I have a nexus 6 phone, not a common phone. They answered all of my questions and fixed my phone as good as new. I had dropped my phone and smashed my screen really badly , the phone wouldn't work at all and I came in to ce;;2get and tbey fixed it quickly. A month later my phone seemed to be having problems- I wasn't sure if it was hardware (the screen) or software (motorola's problem). It is something you can only begin to understand with prolonged use, so they couldn't figure it out in store. They still replaced the screen for me, free of charge. Despite this part being particularly expensive due to this phone not being a commonly owned one. Truly great customer service!"

This review was modified by redfinazul on February 25 2016 10:30:22 PM

2016-01-28

Really Great

"Really GREAT place. Every time I go in there I am always taken care of. The owner Viktor is great he always helps me out and answers any questions I have. I went I there today and he swapped out my number from one phone to another and he did it really fast. I even purchased another phone for a family member and he gave me a really good deal. Definitely the place to go to if you are looking for a Great Deal!!!! I will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family. Thanks Viktor for all your awesome help."

This review was modified by manuelclint on January 28 2016 11:41:01 PM

2016-01-24

Would definitely recommend

"They were incredibly patient with my troubles. Metro PCS had delayed activating my phone for 24 hours and I called Cell2get maybe a dozen times over the course of two days. The employees here were surprisingly friendly and helpful, especially Melvin. Though it wasn't necessary, they even offered to have my phone (once activated) delivered to my office that was maybe a 7 minute walk away. I was impressed and would recommend them to anyone. They specialize in no-contract mobile service and mostly Blackberry and IPhone cell phones"

This review was modified by Luisherden on January 24 2016 10:17:52 AM

Share Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)'s store rating

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a merchant member
Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.