Stores > Cell2Get.com
  • Cell2Get.com Cell2Get.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cell2Get.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

"I ordered a two nokia lumia 1020 knowing that they were a new open box item. I got them in 2 days and the only thing wrong with them is that the box was slightly dented. Every thing was included, the charging cable with the wall brick and both of the attachment audio cables were in the box as well. Over all it was a great purchase"

2017-06-12

Worth the wait

"I ordered a phone that came after the shipping said it would. When it came 2 days later it was in great condition. I was refunded the price I paid for expedited shipping. "

2017-06-10

good service

"the phone arrive in timly matter was as described"

2017-05-20

Good customer service

"Good seller customer phone support is great I spoke with Mitch and Matt both very friendly and helpful"

2017-05-05

Finally found the Casio Gzone

"I work in construction and a few years ago by wife bought me this super rugged outdoorsy phone that was perfect for working construction. I had for about two years until it started to slow down and ultimately become useless. I was looking for a new one for quite some time now and was so happy to see it for sale on cell2get.com. I never heard of this website before but I needed to have this phone so I took the chance. Bottom line is I got the phone and it was brand new as promised. I just wanted to share this with you guys to let you how my interaction with this site went to help you make better decisions in the future. Good luck fellow shoppers!"

2017-04-25

Very much satisfied

"Placed order with Smartphone for the Huawei Honor smartphone as they seemed to be the only company to have it in stock. Even Amazon could not supply till April. I do not normally leave reviews (positive), but cell2get is providing a service that leaves the bigger companies well behind. Phone came sooner than expected and was a bargain. It's a higher spec model than my previous android smartphone but still cheaper. Thanks!!"

2017-04-13

Great spot for buying off-contract and unlcoked smartphones

"Many of the large retailers online only seem to sell smartphones associated with carriers and contracts. Sometimes I just want to buy a phone mid contract and treat myself to an upgrade. Sometimes I want to buy someone a phone as a gift and sometimes I just need something unlocked. Its nice to know there are online retailers that do cater to this market. This was my first time buying from here, no complaints. "

2017-04-06

Work with real people not bots

"With all this new technology on the market I find more and more business relying on robots and auto reply voice messages, which they refer to as "support". Cell2get has actual people running the show, people who you can talk to and people who can actually help you get things done. "

2017-04-04

Great doing business here!!

"There isn't much to say here. The transaction went smoothly just like you would expect or want out of any online retailer. The order process was simple (I even used a coupon code and got an added discount), the delivery time was as expected, and the product was brand new. "

2017-04-03

Step by step help

"I was impressed by the professional customer service provided by George. I received my phone within a week of ordering it. I called afterward to ask how to setup the phone. I was instructed over the next 10 minutes about how to set up things step by step. Very patient customer service."

2017-03-17

My Cell2get experience

"I was in the market for a new Samsung Galaxy Note device. While searching on google shopping I couldn't help but notice cell2get.com on almost every listing i looked at. I have never heard of them before but figured I would give it a shot if google liked them. I placed the order about a week and a half ago. I already got the phone and was pleased with the experience as a whole. Not much more to say here, just wanted to note that they are legit. "

2017-03-02

My Review of Cell2get.com online cell phone store

"I was browsing through their items while at the office. Unable to call them I figured Id shoot them an email. I was amazed by the fact that I even got a response to my email, and I was even more amazed that they replied back to my question in under 15 minutes. I ended up ordering the Google Pixel that I was not able to find anywhere else. Brand New, and so excited to finally have it !

2017-01-24

customer service is very nice and willing to help

"I done Business with cell2get few times. customer service is very responsive to emails and phone calls the phones always shipped by priority mail and i am getting in less then 3 days"

2017-01-15

"i would highly recommend cell2get. I have always found them to be very skilled and professional and always warm and friendly. "

2016-10-29

"Fast shipping good store I came there from Yonkers New York nice manger he will go out if is way to make the customer happy"

Share Cell2Get.com's store rating

Cell2Get.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get.com is a merchant member
Cell2Get.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.