Stores > Cell2Get.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cell2Get.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

why

"i ordered a cell phone on Tuesday and ask for overnight shipping and to void the signature usps did try to deliver the package on Wednesday but apparently they left a notice that they missed me. later on i found out the package required signature. i clearly ask cell2get to void the signature i contact customer service and found out due to the high insurance on the package signature could not be voided ened up going to usps to pick up my delivery on the good side phone works great and very nice condition "

2017-09-21

good+

"fast and efficeint good seller exactly as described cell phone arrive early
in perfect condtion had issue setting up apn contact seller they walked me
thure each step phone working perfectly

2017-09-17

Great service and shipping.

"Excellent service the phones are in perfect condition great company"

2017-09-16

ok shipping late by a day

"i ordered a phone it was suppose to arrive in 3 days but received it in the 4th day phone works great also 4 stars because customer service is very friendly "

2017-09-03

Ordered a Blackberry Passport

"I am a blackberry kind of girl. Even with all this new smartphone craze I still love and enjoy using my blackberries. I ordered myself a blackberry passport from here because they offered the color I wanted and didn't see it on many other places. Great Job!"

2017-09-02

good experience

"good atmosphere, good price, good service a+"

2017-08-14

Easy Exchange

"A loved one surprised me with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note phone for my 30th. While I was more than thankful for this generous gift, I could not see myself carrying around such a large phone all the time. I gave cell2get a call and explained the situation. They swapped my note for a more normal sized S model of equal value with free shipping. "

2017-08-10

Shipping quicker than expected

"Cell2get offers a free shipping option on all orders. The free shipping is great but it says it will take 10-14 days, which is a long amount of time. I was in no rush however to receive my phone so I gave it a wait. To my surprise, the package came to me in under 10 days. I believe it has past 8 days on the day it arrived. "

2017-08-08

Really enjoyed my product

"Your product listing and company policy/ details are clear and easy to understand. It was easy to go through the purchase process. Delivery was quick especially considering it was a holiday weekend. The product was exactly as offered and I am actually using to write this review. "

2017-08-03

Could not ask for more

"I was looking for a Motorola v3xx recently. They had a comeback and are pretty in style / trendy rn. A local shop was selling them for about 299 a piece. I knew there had to be somewhere better to purchase from online, and that's when I found cell2get. I bought a refurbished one for a fraction of what I could find it for elsewhere. I got the phone and it looks brand new to me. I am a happy customer."

2017-08-01

technical /sales support

"I ordered a cell phone which was out of stock. I called up when my order was cancelled to switch to a different one that would be available. I was put in contact with Martin from sales, he knew exactly what needed to be done and got my exchange done quite quickly. He was also very knowledgeable on the product inventory and was able to discuss the details of some different models we were looking into for replacement. I'm not sure if this is what the normal performance from cell2get personnel looks like, but it's not often that you find this kind of amicable and informative help from an online seller."

2017-07-28

Great service

"I did not know anything about the item that I wanted to purchase. My friend recommended A Sierra Wireless Mobile hotspot, my internet sucked. I asked the customer service hotline what the specifications were and they were eager to explain them. by the time I was ready to purchase, I was confident in my friend's choice as opposed to anything else I would've chosen myself. Between Cell2get and my friend, I am very happy."

2017-07-19

They work hard to make you happy

"I ordered the Google Pixel. They shipped it out on Wednesday and contacted me letting me know it would be by me by friday afternoon. The tracking number appeared to show that the item was not coming till tuesday. They asked me to keep them informed on the situation. It hadnt arrived on friday and emailed them letting them know. They overnighted a new one to me that same day. The second one was delivered on Saturday. The shipping issue was the fault of USPS, not by cell2get and totally understood that. I respect the fact that they were willing to take the hit on the overnight shipping to keep their word and the customer happy."

2017-07-18

Not a trustworthy seller

"My experience with the website was average. Most information was easy to find and I even had questions about the phone I was buying. They were available to answer my questions. My problem is with the actual product, which was listed as "New" but was in fact refurbished. It's 2017, these labels cannot be confused. I specifically called the store and asked directly, "This is a brand new phone and not a refurbished phone?" I was told, "Yes! The phone is brand new!" The phone I received was not in an OEM box, did not come with the OEM charger, and did not perform like a new phone. I know this because I previously own the phone and was replacing it after more than 2 years. The new one I got function as poorly as the one I was replacing"

2017-07-14

Retracted

"Retracted. Cannot figure out how to delete review."

Share Cell2Get.com's store rating

Cell2Get.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get.com is a merchant member
Cell2Get.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.