Stores > Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)

• Cell2Get (cellt Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-07-27

Getting it is easy. Returning it is easy

"Ive been able to get many cell phones from many different sites but cell2get made the process very simple. I spoke on the phone for a brief moment to my associate and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for. There are a lot of Pantech Breezes out there but he helped me find the best one for me. I wanted an extra case and battery as well.

The phone shipped within 3 days, no hassle. I looked around my house and saw that I had the case and battery though. I wanted to know if I could return the items and expected some hassle. After all, I was the one hassling them in the first place. No problem, they said, send it right back and get your refund. Fast products. Reliable service. Simple refunds if need be. This is what I call a good situation to be in.

This review was modified by Chadcoles on July 27 2016 02:10:14 PM

2016-07-22

Fast, Fun, and Friendly

"Cell2get is probably the least dramatic service out of all the retailers out there No nickles. No dimes. No hassle. I usually dont say such great things about retailers...because they are inherently boring and sometimes shady, but cell2get surprised me.

UI needed a new phone and didnt know where to start. My father always helped me with this and I have since moved out and have begun to live on my own. I needed something quick and useful to help me get around and communicate. An Lg Optimus seemed great for me. I wouldnt have known this if cell2get and their sales reps hadnt helped me by figuring out what I needed together. This wasnt them vs me. This was them and me figuring things out. They know phones so why shouldnt they help you?

The phone got here within a week. Brand new, ready to roll. Seriously, zero hassle. Thanks guys.

This review was modified by OliviaPrice on July 22 2016 01:59:28 PM

2016-07-20

If only it were here on time

"If only it got here cast enough...

Cell2get is a knowledgable and honest company. Its sad that I can't give them the 5-star review I wanted, but the phone got here 4ndays late. The service, help, and phone itself were all stslalar. I never thought I was being run over or disrespected and the phone was exactly what I wanted. This new LG Optimus is shiny and fast which is huge to me. No problems in that front.

Still I did pay for 3 day shipping and took a little over a week. A company as good as cell2get which seems like they really care should just make sure that doesn't happen even if it likely wasn't their fault. Their prices, service, and honesty are better than the rest and I'm sure once everything else is ironed out that they will show themselves to be one of the best in the business. For a company that makes you so excited for your phone, they shouldnt make you wait! :D

This review was modified by GaryFlint on July 20 2016 02:27:22 PM

2016-07-18

Service is great, ohone is not

"Cell2get is a nice retailer who know a lot about cell phones and how to act towards their customer. Its too bad that these guys dont know enough about how some of their cell phones work. Honestly, i thought I would give them a 5-star review based on their customer support. These guys were knowledgable, friendly, and patient. When i got the phone, however, I got it late and it constantly shut down. The phone was faulty. No big deal because I took it to Verizon and they fixed it, but this shouldnt have happened, surprised me, and made me a little upset. All in all this place is reliable but I wish they know all their phones in the future."

This review was modified by AlexQuill on July 18 2016 10:56:33 AM

2016-07-17

Phones arrived but

" ordered two cell phones from Celltoget when I got both phones took it to t-mobile to activate t-mobile activated those phones but The phones did not get any service. Contact t-mobile and found out they don't have good service in my area. So I decided to try AT&T same story no good reception contact AT&T they told me the same thing. Then I found out I can only get good Verizon service but the phones I received from Celltoget will not work on Verizon.

This review was modified by Ronnieinger on July 17 2016 11:59:02 AM

2016-07-11

They Get 2 Cell me again

"I dont usually care about cell phones. I have small circle of friends and we usually try other things than cell phones to hang out, like hiking, camping, going to the gym, stuff like that. I dont usually need a cell phone when Im out with my best friend or girlfriend or anything so I usually carry around an old disposable nokia from the 90s. I randomly decided to upgrade since the screen has been cracked after so many years of semi-usage so I was calling up some stores. Most of these guys spoke to me like Im some sort of minority, not fit to discuss big league issues. Screw that.

The last place I called up were these Cell2get guys. These guys got me. For a little bit we even spoke about my new skateboard cause the manager has a son who shreds as well. Anyway, I was in, out, got my new Lg V10, and got it shipped to me quickly with no hassle. I still dont use the phone a lot but taking pictures underneath the stars is much easier now thanks to these Cell2get guys.

This review was modified by LukeSalanger on July 11 2016 09:55:08 AM

2016-07-08

A Very Good Cell

"Cell2get has to be one of the more reliable services out there. The way that they speak to you and answer even the most out-of-left field questions (does this phone actually flip???) is impressive and greatly appreciated.

My story is a simple one. I haven't had a cell phone since the T-Mobile Sidekick days. I thought I was the coolest kid on the block (a 22-year old kid, but a kid nonetheless) and that nothing could be better. Then, as is the case with every one of these phones, the screen, keyboard, and inner workings all decided to abandon me. Not a very good sidekick to this superhero!

A few years had passed and I wanted to get back into the cell phone game. Any retailer could give you an Iphone, but Cell2get makes sure you're comfortable way before you agree to any terms. Which warrantee would you like? When would you like to receive it? Are you confident with your purchase? After you and the representatives are happy and satisfied, they further reassure you that you could call them back at anytime for more information.

I received my Iphone 5S, a huge upgrade over my abandoned sidekick, and have never felt better about the condition, usage, and reliability which I received from Cell2get. Very satisfied. 10/10

This review was modified by mynameissylar on July 08 2016 02:26:11 PM

2016-05-30

"I Bought a iPhone 5 used from this store and it worked perfectly! had an issue few months down the line, went in there for them to look at it to see whats wrong, even though my warranty was up they looked at it and fixed it at no charge. I am happy to see that someone stands behind what they sell. Celltoget got my business for the rest of my life."

This review was modified by BernardGarihe on May 30 2016 02:22:31 PM

2016-05-29

Reicieved as described

"I rented phones from various rental companies and cell2get beats them all. I have never had such great customer services such as theirs. Thanks for the cool phones!"

This review was modified by Sharhasam on May 29 2016 04:11:10 PM

2016-05-15

Great selection of products

"I ordered from this retailer a while back and received exceptional care over the phone (35 minutes on the call). I now purchase here from here quite often. They are prompt, efficient and professional. I strongly recommend trying them out on your next cell purchase."

This review was modified by Reachgold on May 15 2016 08:33:55 AM

2016-05-14

exactly as described

"Exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. If you ever need a phone, call these guys up. If you’re in a rush, if you have a specific need, or just want help finding the right phone – CALL THEM – they have incredible customer support, people who will actually help you"

This review was modified by padygeorge on May 14 2016 09:46:35 PM

2016-05-08

Very reliable

"Amazing communication, with emails and SMS' to let me know what is happening every step of the way, even the name of the courier delivering the items. Delivery was fast and efficient and the goods were everything the website said they would bE"

This review was modified by Zulazul on May 08 2016 11:09:06 PM

2016-05-08

phone support is great

"Call their support and you get a real live person, who actually speaks english and understands cell phones. You even speak to someone within seconds. That alone is the reason to shop with them."

This review was modified by joyceLior on May 08 2016 08:16:29 AM

2016-04-21

fast shipping

"A+ I bought an LG G4 and am very happy. I placed the order on 2/22/16 and received the product earlier than the expected date (got it on 2/26/16) by opting for the free shipping promotion they have. Very pleased with my experience."

This review was modified by Karenzoi on April 21 2016 10:16:16 PM

2016-03-23

Celltoget is popular and competitive

"Shopping for a phone for my father I had stumbled on this site. I had purchased a unlocked Nokia phone the one with the big lens on it for shooting HD. FREE SHIPPING was an extra plus IMO Good Stuff."

This review was modified by martinzez on March 23 2016 12:56:24 PM

Share Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com)'s store rating

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) is a merchant member
Cell2Get (celltoget.com, lowpricecell.com, replaceacell.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.