• Address: 507 E Main St
    • Contact: sales@cdsparts.com

"What a great company! Requested a new part and found out they got a shipment in that day for it and just hadn't got it onto the site yet, within a few emails I had the part in the mail the same day, not to mention with FREE shipping. Greater customer service I will always come back here for my pc part needs!"

"EXCELLENT source for HP parts especially keyboards! Fast & accurate order fulfillment via their website. Will definitely go here first."

"The best way to tell you're dealing with a great company is how they follow up on an error in a sale. I ordered a set of brackets for a laptop hard drive. The pair consists of two different types, but when the package arrived, I had two of the same type. I contacted CDS Parts about the problem, sending an email late in the evening. When I came home from work today and checked my email for a response, they informed me that they had already sent the part and gave me a tracking number. Now THAT'S what I call service!

I will remember this, and I will remember CDS Parts the next time I need something for my laptop.

"If your looking for a fast reliable company to service your laptop parts then look no further. I had 1 item that was damaged in shipping and they immidiately had another part coming to me. The damage was not there fault, but they took care of it anyways. I will order laptop parts from them again. Thanks for the prompt service. Bryan..."

"I ordered a power adapter/charger for my Acer Notebook computer on the 15th of November. I received the item today - a pretty good time frame for something coming from PA. I greatly appreciate how fast the turnaround was on my order and the up to date communication from your firm on the status of my order. Customer service like yours ensures that I will return should the need arise for a product you carry. Additionally, I will recommend your firm to those in my circle. Again - thanks for the great service. Chuck Foy"

"I ordered my laptop power board cable on Friday morning and received it the following Monday! Excellent service! Highly recommended!"

"CDSParts.com is an awesome company to do business with with top notch replacement parts at a decent price, great communication and fast shipping. I purchased a replacement keyboard on a Friday and requested it ship overnight so I would have it on Monday. I received a tracking number within an hour. Do to really no fault of theirs the shipping company missed the package pick up. After bringing this to the attention of CDSParts my shipping costs were refunded and my part arrived on Tuesday morning in brand new condition, not a used part. I would recommend this company to any one who needs parts for their computer."

"Extremely unhappy with Cdsparts.com. Why? Well, let me first start by saying that I actually thought they were a fully legit reseller. They have a well designed website, pretty good name and logo, the invoice I received is professional, the DC Jack I received shipped quickly.

However, here's the problem. On my invoice it says "New Dell Inspiron 1525 DC Jack Board." The item I received was NOT new in any way, shape, or form. Not only that, but it's not even in like-new condition. It's all dusty, scratched up, has marks all over it. Terrible terrible. I would have possibly let it go by as a simple mistake, but upon researching, I found this site, and another member has commented that they also received a USED product even though a NEW one was promised, and expected.

My next dilemma is I'm repairing this laptop for a client. What am I going to tell them? I thought I would be able to trust Cdsparts, apparently not. My client is not happy, and probably doesn't want to wait around. My suggestion to anyone is do not trust this reseller. If you are looking for used parts and are okay with paying full price for them, then maybe this is for you. I was promised NEW, and that's not what I got.

"100% satisfied with my order from cdsparts.com. their price on my part was the lowest i could find,and the free shipping choice was outstanding. my part was shipped priority usps next day. i recieved within 3 days from PA to CA. not only was it the right part but in perfect condition. i installed part and was back in business. i would recommend this company to all. Thanks again cdsparts for the great service. "

"The item I ordered, a New Dell Inspiron 1525 palmrest with touchpad and LED board, was shipped quickly. However, it was used (not new) and was missing both the touchpad and LED board. My first contact attempt went almost two weeks without being answered. On my second attempt, I emailed, used their web form, and used their live chat with nobody on the other end and finally got a response a day later. They want me to pay return shipping even though the item I received does not match the description on their website. They have no contact phone number. Poor customer support."

"I highly recommend cdsparts.com. The customer service is outstanding! My product arrived broken through USPS so I took pictures and emailed them to cdsparts. Within 24 hours, on a weekend, I got a response. A new keyboard was shipped out immediately. I will definitely use cdsparts.com again. I gave the shipping process 5 stars since the damaged keyboard was out of their control due to the nature of the damage."

"Nothing more to say... finally..."

modified review This review was modified by Marcom-x on May 20 2011 10:20:39 AM

Cdsparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cdsparts.com is not a merchant member
Cdsparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!