Stores > Casino Supply
  • Casino Supply

Voice your opinion! Review Casino Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Love this site!

"I love it! Saving money to purchase more!"

2017-07-27

Good product, fast delivery.

"Custom printed felt looks great and i received within 3 days of placing oir order. Sales representative was very responsive with my many questions."

2017-07-24

Great experience

"It was fast, it was easy, and I was informed at every step from order confirmation to when it arrived on my doorstep.
I can't imagine it being easier.
Well done

2017-04-21

Poker Dealer apron

"This is the second apron I have ordered and used. The first one saved a pair of pants and died in the process. The order/delivery process was extremely simple with amazingly fast delivery. I got it in 2 days, totally unexpected."

2017-03-24

Cup holders

"Great experience.Shopped with them several times."

2017-02-02

Outstanding product and customer service

"We were so impressed with our first experience with Casino Supply. They worked with us to design the perfect custom craps table and worked under a time crunch to make it happen for us! The product arrived on time, turned out excellent and we could not have been happier! I highly recommend Casino Supply to anyone!"

2016-12-19

Quick, professional, and accommodating

"Jonathan was very helpful with my custom craps felt. We made about 3 changes to the original design. Original, and final proof was done quickly. Felt arrived really fast. Final product....AWESOME!!"

2016-10-08

Awesome service!

"These guys helped me design a custom felt for my new poker table. Started from a basic sketch I gave them and they turned it into a work of art! Couldn't be Happier!"

2016-10-06

Great Product

"I ordered cheques from CS and received them in a timely manner. The quality was great, the cheques a good weight and easy to deal. I only wish the cheques in my casino where I work were this good."

2004-04-19

"Ordered some padded railing for a poker table on March 14th, site said it would ship "end of March." Item didn't ship until April even though my credit card was charged instantly. Product instructions were very poor and the railing was hard to deal with. I'm not sure how people manage to staple it on, didn't work at all for me (using power and manual staple guns, brads and staples, nothing worked). Item pictured in photograph looks quite different than what I received. I did receive the product but it wasn't worth the 3.35 a foot I was charged. Another word of caution is that any other company I have dealt with charges the credit card when the backordered item comes into stock. I did call customer support and they were unhelpful, at best."

Share Casino Supply's store rating

Casino Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Casino Supply is not a merchant member
Casino Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!