Cash4macbooks.com User

"I had arranged to sell my MacBook Pro and ship it to Cash4MacBooks using a prepaid FedEx label they provided. They asked me to email when I had actually shipped the MacBook, which I did. No response from them. FedEx delivered the package yesterday morning (they claim they will pay via Paypal the day they receive the computer). FedEx said the package was left at the front door, which made me nervous. So I emailed. No response. Emailed again. No response. Again. No response. Today I tried contacting them via the form on their website. No response. I tried initiating a live chat -- no one available. I tried calling -- recorded message, no return call. I'm very, very frustrated with them. I see on their Facebook page a gentleman recently had a similar experience. If something changes I will update this, but for now I recommend you try someone else."

"Fair service. Decent price"

"The service not only met but exceeded my expectations. I would have no hesitation recommending them or doing business with them again. "

"They Did an amazing job! I would use them again in a heartbeat!"

"great, fast service. I was very pleased."

""I've sold to cash4macboooks.com lot of times, and I always get fast payments and great, no complaints here.""

"Extremely satisfied with what i received. Didn't know what to expect going from a website that I actually never heard of. More then happy with what they offered me for my mac that would end up in the garbage anyway and an iphone that had no value to me. this company is great and i would recommend them to anyone."

"Really fast service - couldn't believe how helpful they were when I called up. Would recommend cash4macbooks.com to friends and family!"

"Cash4macbooks was super responsive and fast during the process of buying my old macbook pro. They matched a quoted price from a competitor and paid me immediately after receiving my computer. I definitely recommend. Thanks. "

"I am currently talking to the operator of this business, Gerry, in regards to what will now be my second time conducting business with cash4macbooks.com. From my experience cash4macbooks.com has given me the highest prices and most deals of any other company I have contacted about selling my old electronics. Gerry is extremely personable and flexible with both his hours and quotes! I highly recommend you use Gerry if you are looking to sell your old electronics!"

"Excellent service! I received prompt replies to my email messages and the transaction was handled without difficulty. I highly recommend this service to anyone wanting to sell their MacBook!"

"I've sold to cash4macboooks.com many, times, and I always get fast payments and great, no hassle service. This is the best place to go to get cash for your Mac. No games just great and fast sevice."

modified review This review was modified by Jonnal on November 16 2012 12:29:48 PM

"Very smooth transaction. Very satisfied with the process. Thanks. "

"fastest payer, fair prices - very good experience, and would use again"

"Really fast customer service and turnaround. Thank you for making this so easy for me, and yes, they did deliver. "

Cash4macbooks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cash4macbooks.com is not a merchant member
Cash4macbooks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!