• Address: 6717 58th Dr NE Marysville, WA 98270 - 6116

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Hi Ed,

Letting you know that I received the ring yesterday and I'm extremely happy with it!! The satin finish on the ring is really nice as is the colour of the titanium, and the quality of the ring is A1. I wore the ring all day today and its super comfortable due to its super light weight and being a true comfort not like some rings. Thank you Ed for your great customer service and for supplying very high quality rings at very affordable prices.

Best Regards,
Peter K

"The speed was the one of the most impressive things of our order. We ordered plain bands and both them and the sizing gauges were shipped to us very quickly. When I decided I wanted my ring polished even shinier, I let them know and for just shipping I was able to get it out and back from them in about a week and to the sheen I wanted. I would highly recommend. No input so far on wear of the rings, but the ordering and customer service has only been excellent!"

"Great services, great quality, great product. "

"There are many great reviews for Cascadia Design Studio on here for a reason. Customer service was excellent, and the ring itself is even more excellent. Fantastic quality. And, it was shipped sooner than expected."

"I ordered matching wedding rings for me and my husband 3 years ago (hammered titanium rings). We both work in healthcare and needed something simple for work. They are worn every day, have been washed a million times, and even been in the ocean on vacations. They still look great! Wonderful product, and highly recommended!"

"I received my ring very quickly and it was perfectly sized and crafted. It is very comfortable and I can hardly feel it compared to the silver ring I replaced, despite the fact that they are the exact same dimensions.

Fantastic product and service - I will be recommending Cascadia Design to my friends

"I stumbled across the website while searching for ambigram jewelry & immediately fell in love with the rings! I ended up choosing a custom made ring engraved with words hand written by my love. They were able to duplicate the handwriting exactly & the color was gorgeous! I was so happy with the whole process from start to finish. I absolutely love my ring & it's my favorite piece of jewelry by far! I've had the ring almost a year now & it still shines with brilliant color. I've recommended these rings to everyone & I can't wait to have another opportunity to purchase one! Thank you all for creating the perfect piece that will forever be a symbol of my love!! "

"Because I'm allergic to other metals I needed a new wedding band that didn't have any allergy causing metals. My wife found this site.
I received the ring much sooner than expected and it's fantastic! As a Color Designer/Industrial Designer I look at details and this ring is perfect. So perfect I thought it was machine made.
I ordered the "Flat Band" and it fits very well and has a timeless yet somewhat enigmatic look. Of course I looked around a bit and saw one at Kohl's. It was about 2x the amount and made in China! Seriously?!
Customer service? Equally pleasurable. I was in contact with the designer/owner (Ed Ferguson) directly and he made my purchase pleasurable.
Thanks for a fantastic, made in the USA, product!

"I have to tell you that the ring is BEAUTIFUL! It is the 3rd one I've ordered trying to get it right in design and style. The first one was silver and terribly thick and uncomfortable with the text that was so fine you couldn't see it. The second was silver and laser engraved and comfortable, but still hard to read. I've had it for a year or more, but it was acutally too big because they didn't have as many size options. So it began to rub and irritate my skin.

I was researching gold bands and was almost ready to fork out the cash for a gold one when i somehow came across your website in my internet search. I was impressed with what I read...thought about it for awhile and finally decided titanium was the way to go. Best 1 out of 3! It is so beautiful, the text can be plainly read and it is BY FAR, the lightest most comfortable ring so far!!!

You win!!! Your creation will be my keeper...the rest can be melted down as far as I'm concerned. So thank you, for making such a quality product. I love it!!!

"I received my ring today and couldn't be happier. The ring was provided two weeks after the order was placed and the sizing kit was very helpful.

Both my fiancee and I thank Mr. Ferguson and Cascadia Design Studio for all the work! I recommend Cascadia to anyone. Thanks again!

Kevin

"I ordered a custom engraved ring from Ed to celebrate my christian faith as well as to serve as a reminder to myself as I wear it. I placed the order and was very pleasantly surprised by receiving a response so quickly. The ring was shipped and received in less time than was stated and is totally awesome. I have looked it over and over because it's so nice and I have to say that the fit and finish is superb. I did order the ring a 1/4 size too small which was a mistake on my part as I didn't think about the natural swelling and shrinking of my hands during the day with heat and such. I emailed Ed and had a response within minutes. I sent the ring the next day and had it back in about the same time it took originally. This is great since I'm on the east coast and the shipping time was around 3 days each way. Needless to say I'm very pleased with the top notch quality and service I received. I most definitely will be referring friends and relatives to Cascadia Design and Ed. I will be back in the future as well."

modified review This review was modified by jlbooth on April 13 2013 05:46:34 PM

"LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! A beautiful hand crafted ring that I love. The titanium used is something that I would never had imagined could be so lightweight and the satin finish is wonderful. I especially love the purple line and interior anodized coloring is my special secret. Again, I LOVE IT. Thank you so much."

"These rings are far beyond anything I expected. I am so incredibly glad that I went with you and not the other guy! I did not expect to receive such fast correspondence back and forth from owner Ed Ferguson, so I was pleasantly surprised when he answered every question I had within minutes. He was very professional and warm, and I will always come here first for my jewelry needs. I am a customer for life!

Thank you so much for everything!

modified review This review was modified by MamaDobble on March 01 2013 01:41:57 PM

"I scoured the net looking for a studio that could produce a runic inscription on a titanium band. After a few months, I stumbled upon Cascadia Design Studio. The quality of the site and the clarity of the information set it apart at once.

My experience, though, took things to another level. Ed responded almost immediately to my questions, and assured me that they could produce the custom-inscription I had in mind. He verified the file ahead of time, and even gave me instructions on how to fill out the form so my order was processed correctly. As as designer, I was thrilled to be able to send an Illustrator file, guaranteeing the ring would come out just as I designed it.

2 short weeks later, my ring arrived in the mail - it's perfect! A one-of-a-kind titanium ring with an inscription I designed myself. The polish, finish and fit on the ring are also perfect. Thanks to Ed for the perfect ring and a great experience!

"I am extremely pleased with the ring I ordered for my fiance, the craftsmanship is exquisite! Cascadia's customer service is also excellent. Ed responded promptly to me through e-mail and gave great advice. I will definitely recommend Cascadia to my friends and family. Many thanks!!
Avery

Cascadia Design Studio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cascadia Design Studio is a merchant member
Cascadia Design Studio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.