• Rating 7.33/10 46 reviews

Carwoo.com is not a merchant member
    Carwoo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Carwoo.com contact information

"the best offer from on my Lexus RX-350 was $4,612 off sticker price and I would have to travel a good 200 miles to that dealership. the 2nd best offer from carwoo was only $2000 off sticker and I would have to travel about 100 miles to that dealership.

I finally got $6,300.00 off sticker from a dealership only 25 miles away from me - negotiating on my own (also waiting to close to end-of-month when they are far more despearate to close).

I think one can do far better then carwoo.

"Carwoo.com helped me get the car of my dreams at the best price. I had looked in person at dealerships, when I did not know about Carwoo. Then, I found Carwoo. Carwoo let me be anonymous to get bids from different dealerships and then they facilitated the ability to counter-offer to multiple dealerships in a mouse click! Their customer service at Carwoo was excellent. They are so professional and helpful to the consumer. This made the whole car-haggling ordeal much easier and quicker. Not to mention using much less gas and wear and tear on me!"

"I try to use carwoo to get good price for a new Camry LE, however only 2 dealer response, and their price are way up. So I really don't know why anyone will use this website."

"I got a pretty good deal by going through Carwoo. I got several offers on the car I wanted. The lowest offer was lower than the local dealers - so I went with it, after negotiating it down a little bit more. It saved me the hassle of having to go from dealer to dealer, and to do comparisons, etc. The entire process was hassle-free, from my standpoint. The only caveat in using this website is- you need to know what you want. You cant browse on this website."

"Carwoo let me get the best price by far compared with any car buying service, and it was relatively hassle-free. However, the user should be careful to only ask for bids on the model decided upon. After test driving possible car models (and not discussing any purchase with a dealer), it should not be necessary to obtain bids on multiple models unless the user is basing the choice strictly on price. The good: the dealer can only contact you via the CarWoo website - no clogging up of your inbox; also the dealer cannot call you directly unless you explicitly permit this for a given dealer - if you call a dealer via the CarWoo site, a conference call is place from CarWoo to the dealer, so the dealer never has your personal phone number. This results in fewer pestering dealer calls when dealers just won't give up. Also, prices vary greatly by geographic area, so be sure to check larger metropolitan areas that you can drive to in a day - it's worth your effort."

"It doesnt work as expected. I did two researches for japanese two cars and every time I got only one offer. First time I did complain to Carwoo service center - and I got another two or three ofers. But they were not trying to overbid (lower) the highest price from fisrt offer. FOr me looks like Carwoo just ask other dealers to send "something" to fullfill promised 3 offers. Nobody cares if I get lower price or not.
One more thing. The closest dealer of the car I did research was not even on the list - so most likely there just few dealers who work with Carwoo. Not all of them. For sure is not worth to buy premium membership. But it is OK to waste your time ant try.

"I had some mean car dealers locally who would not budge on lowering price of new car. Carwoo changed all that. They started at msrp. But I counteroffered and next thing you know one of the dealers accepted. The dealer honored the price. I"

"Great website. Made my car purchase hassle free."

"I dont like to negotiate or haggle. Carwoo make it easy to buy a new car!"

"I couldn't believe how easy it was!! I searched the web to see what other people were paying for the car I wanted and what a good deal SHOULD be. Then I found carwoo and stated what I wanted. A few days later I ended up with a deal that was less than dealer invoice! I accepted the offer and headed over to the dealership. I was out of there in about an hour with my new car. LOVE IT!!!"

"Car woo sends the dealer customers that are not qualified to buy a car! I am a dealer and the few good leads that they sent could not buy a car! They need to do more research into who is using the site if they want to be professional."

"I was able to negotiate the price of a new car through Carwoo, and avoid all of the haggling and negotiating, or giving my personal info to many dealerships. I bought the car I wanted at a great price, everything as settled online (even though the dealer first try to make me go there in person to negotiate the best price).
I am still getting junk mail from all the dealers I contacted before using Carwoo, and hate it. Next time I will try to use only Carwoo!

"Fantastic website if you don't like to haggle in person at the dealerships. "

"This is by far the best new car buying experience."

"I know I got the best price I could on my 2012 Altima because I was able to pit 4 dealers against each other using Carwoo. When I got a price the other 3 dealers wouldn't match, I bought the car. I like that Carwoo keeps the negotiations anonymous because it prevents those annoying sales people from calling and emailing you all the time. I will definitely recommend and use Carwoo again! "