• Rating 10.00/10 35 reviews

Carry Me Please / KEEDCO is not a merchant member
    Carry Me Please / KEEDCO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Carry Me Please / KEEDCO contact information

• Address: Edmonton, AB, T6M1B2, Canada Mesquite, NV, 89027, US
    • Contact: info@carrymeplease.com
    • Phone: 1-877-988-6288
    • Customer Support: 1-877-988-6288
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm MST Monday to Sunday

"My experience with Carry Me Pleaase was great. Both service and product are amazing. What you see is exactly what you get. I will definately be shopping with Carry Me Please again.
Carla from Toronto

"Excellent service. The vendor uses a very personalized approach to a traditionally anonymous service. The vendor deals in quality merchandise and takes great pains to match the customer to just the right product. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a handbag. You won't be disappointed."

"Bought a Balenciaga Part Time in Nashville. Gayle was excellent to work with. Shipping was fast. Handbag is perfect!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bought a B Makowsky & Beautiful People in Indonesia. Gayle is great to work with and very good shipping. Would shop again. "

"Great shop/merchant! Top notch customer service and response. Will definitely be back to buy again."

"I bought some "Karen Wilson Designer Handbags" via Carry Me Please. I can just say that I'm enchanted with both purses and Carry Me Please Company. Gayle, it's owner, is a charming lady always ready to help. The customer service is outstanding. I recommand Carry Me Please to anyone who wants quality.

J'ai acheté quelques sacs à mains "Karen Wilson" via le site Carry Me Please. Je peux seulement dire que je suis enchantée autant par les sacs que par cette compagnie. Gayle, propriétaire, est une charmante dame toujours prête à aider. Le service à la clientèle est impeccable. Je recommande Carry Me Please à n'importe qui recherchant la qualité.

"I am very please with the ordered item, cost, delivery,
and follow-up. I am recommending Carry Me Please to my
friends that appreciate great handbags at a bargain price. I would do business again in the future.

modified review This review was modified by MaryB_88 on April 22 2011 01:25:01 PM

"I found a beautiful selection of handbags at Carry Me Please and was so pleased with the quality of the bag when I got it. I e-mailed the owner, Gayle, with a question and she got right back to me. I will be back for more!!"

"I absolutely LOVE my Balenciaga Part Time bag. Thank you Carry Me Please!"

"Gayle is excellent to work with...very caring and understands shipping requirements. Received my large Bottega Veneta handbag. Everything went perfect. Beautiful handbag and loved the service. Thank you Gayle. "

"Just received my new Burberry from Gayle. Perfect bag. Perfect seller. LOVE IT!!!!!!! "

"Just received my new Balenciaga Classic City Handbag from CarryMePlease. Bag is beautiful and flawless, with amazing care and service from Gayle. Gayle responded to all my requests quickly. Best online company I have ever dealt with. I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again. "

"I bought a red Prada Bowler Bag from Carry Me Please which I am extremely happy with. I got great service from Gayle as I had many questions and concerns. She answered all emails promptly and gave me all of the information I requested and more. She was very easy to work with and I found her business ethic to be outstanding. I have bookmarked their business page and hope to buy from them again since it was an easy transaction and I know Gayle stands by her word and her merchandise. You won't be disappointed! "

modified review This review was modified by baggirl on December 14 2010 04:08:55 PM

"I love my new Balenciaga and couldn't be more pleased with the service I received from Carry Me Please. I am very picky and had many questions and they answered every question in a timely manner. My bag was packaged so carefully and shipped quickly. I will shop with them again for sure!"

"Purchased a beautiful Fendi Roll Bag. Excellent Service. Love the site. Thank you Carry Me Please. "