• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

"Very pleased with my flooring-both the carpet and the vinyl. I highly recommend this company for the wonderful selection, great prices and helpful sales reps.
I will definitely use American Carpet Wholesalers again-hopefully when I buy my next house in a few months.
I can't say enough about how positive this purchase was!!!
Thanks for everything!

"Very pleased with online representative--she was able to answer all my questions."

"Great service - ordered on-line and had a follow up call the same day ! The armstrong floor I purchased was not in stock at Armstrong warehouses, so it was ordered and arrived before expected. The best part it was $1.00 a sq ft less than dealers in Cleveland wanted to charge..."

"Great product at a good price. Online ordering was a breeze and delivery was very prompt. I will make all my future floor covering purchases this way with this vendor!"

"I found your prices to be the best available anywhere! I called customer service to place my order and was pleasantly surprised at the great service I received. She was not pushy and offered me the option to think about my order and call back with any questions. We received the flooring on the date expected and even the truck driver was exceptionally polite and helpful. I will recommend you to my friends and will order from American Carpet Wholesalers again when in the market for flooring."

"Great customer service!!!"

"Received my order quicker than expected, great service."

"Greg, our salesman was very helpful and personable. He suggested all the additional products needed to complete the job. Our floors are beautiful. I possibly got the best price in America. I will order from them again and recommend to others."

"American Carpet Wholesalers were great! My flooring arrived on time and in tact, even though it slid off the pallet inside the delivery truck. I emailed ACW with the issue and they told me to let them know if anything was unusable and they would replace it at no cost.
Great company!

"Excellent and efficient customer service."

"All transaction went smoothly. Pleased with how order was handled, and on time shipment"

"Product was as described and promptly shipped"

"Good price, excellent customer service and helped me expedite even a small order. Color match and quality was excellent. Thank you!"

"American Carpet Wholesalers is a wonderful company to work with! The ordering process is simple and shipment was prompt...not to mention the great, low prices! We refer your company to friends and family to get wonderful products at your low price!"

"American Carpet has been a longtime source of carpet/flooring for me and the business' my family and I own. They offer exceptional customer service and super quick shipment of any order including special orders. We will continue to use AC as our primary supplier for carpet/flooring needs. "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.