Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

great experience

"I ordered some Mohawk laminate flooring and some vinyl sheet floorings. The customer service was great. Everything went as I was told. I got updates on where flooring was during transit. I was impressed by how professional and easy it was to purchase online and have delivered to my door. I would recommend them to anyone I was so pleased."

2017-06-19

Awesome

"Alicia was awesome. She kept me informed on all aspects of my order. I would definitely use this company again."

Timely and responsive

"Bob did a great job helping me locate the carpet I needed and getting it shipped timely. Great experience"

samples of flooring

"very polite on the phone My samples came quickly."

Awesome Customer Service

"I called and the order taker helped me pick out flooring that was not also durable, and attractive but also in my budget. However the shipping company that delivered, Estes, the driver broke his hydraulic line in my driveway, gouged a lot of the asphalt and left me with a huge mess including a huge spot in the driveway as well as on the street in front of my house. I live in a gated community with Property owners association rules that make me responsible. So now I am having to pay to repave some of the street in front of my house. So all the savings I received on the flooring are wasted on the repairs. I would like to at least fix my driveway. I did not even receive an apology from ESTES, and had to purchase drying material and clean it all up myself."

Working with AmericanCarpet Wholesaler

"I had a very good experience. the people were knowledgeable and friendly. Delivery was quick."

Great Customer Service

"Exceeded our expectations."

Great Experience

"Purchased my floor a few weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased! Great price, courteous sales people, and very helpful. I recommend American Carpet Wholesalers! Thank you Greg ****. It was a pleasure doing business with you!"

2017-06-15

Great Flooring & Service!!!

"The BEST experience I've ever had with purchasing quality luxury vinyl tile flooring. Staff catered to my needs & the product was delivered in a timely manner. Look forward to doing business again & would recommend to everyone!!!"

Do It yourself

"Service was good! Product delivered on time as explained by sales clerk."

Friendly & fast

"Nice customer service, knowledgeable and friendly. Best pricing!"

Great Customer Service

"I had bought some flooring locally but later needed more and found it online from American Carpet Wholesalers and had a few questions so I called and they were so pleasant and easy to deal with, even offered to put my order in over the phone. The shipping process and drop off went easy and on time, very professional altogether. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for flooring. "

Great service!

"Great service when we arrived. We drove to "American Carpet Wholesalers" (out of state) to pick up some additional flooring to match current flooring. I had already confirmed online they had what I needed. They took very good care of us and delivered exactly what we needed.

GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE

"I FOUND A CARPET I WANTED FROM A LOCAL DEALER BUT IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I WANTED TO PAY. I GOT THE IDENTICAL CARPET DIRECTLY FROM AMERICAN CARPET WHOLESALERS AT A GREAT PRICE. I BELIEVE I DEALT WITH GREG. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL AND MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS EXTREMELY EASY.

MIKE SPEER

First Time Customer, Had Great Experience

"I ordered some carpet tiles from ACW and was very pleased with their customer service rep and fast shipping. I was concerned about the tiles shipping on a pallet because I was ordering for residential delivery and it was just me there to accept delivery. They walked me through that I could easily "break" the pallet and take delivery of the boxes individually in my case. Pallet arrived in mere days."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.