Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

2016-06-22

Product and Service Was Perfect

"Our On Line purchase is full of accolades: Great Customer Service, On Time Delivery and Awesome Product! Not on hiccup during the whole process. Our expectations were exceeded!"

2016-06-20

Very easy

"was a great experience no problems. will use this company gain. highly recommend it"

2016-06-20

LVP tropical Fruitwood

"American Carpet Wholesalers do what they say - good Company.
Shipped quickly. I had some problems with the product I purchased, IVC-US LVT Horizon planks - but there was no going back, had to make the most of what I had, - some (15%) just did not connect completely - usually in the center. The quality of the material is super - seems to be a IVC quality control issue regarding the connections. Most planks went together easily.
I highly recommend American Carpet Wholesalers as the #1 source of the flooring products they sell. I found other places that were cheaper but the shipping costs were very high.
Price was not my first priority - an honest, reliable company was.

2016-06-18

Excellent Armstrong Tile Order

"The tile ordered was just what we wanted. Great tile, great price. The service was super. All questions were answered succinctly and courteously. I wanted shipment on a specific date, no problem. The complete order was received only two later. I was even assisted in unloading and checking of my order. An all around good experience. I would definitely order from these folks again. "

2016-06-17

King of Hipsters say's Linoleum tile comeback!!!

"The inside sales rep was helpful and easy to work with. Will definitely send you all clients your way and the packaging was exceptional. Thank you-Sal

2016-06-17

happy customer

"Very satisfied customer here. Could not beat the price --and we tried going to all major flooring stores. Arrived 2 days after order was placed and we are 600 miles away. Great service all around. Will continue to recommend to family and friends. We purchased Armstrong Alterna and it looks great,"

2016-06-16

"I received exactly what I ordered, on time, and for a great price. What more could one ask for? ?"

2016-06-16

Expected Good. Got Great.

"Ordered a vinyl sheet for master bathroom. It was a GREAT price including delivery. When I received it, the design/color was even better than pictured m. Needless to say, if I need flooring again, I would most definitely buy it from American Carpet Wholesalers. You should start and end your search at ACQ. "

2016-06-16

They listen, they do not rush you around and they know thier stuff!.

"I got free shipping on my flooring order.l They are an excellent source for top quality products. My sales person Lamar was very helpful and easy to deal with in a fast paced world. Shipping was fast and professional. 100% satisfied. "

2016-06-16

Best price ever and with great service.

"I looked all over the internet for the two specific rugs I wanted to purchase. I received quotes from a number of suppliers, then went back to each of them for their best price. American Carpet gave me the best price, no shipping costs and no sales tax. I received the rugs within about two weeks in good condition and they were exactly what I ordered. Can't beat that!"

Amazing Service

"I had the most helpful sales person with a large order for an event hall that I'm working on. She worked directly with Armstrong to make sure that I had the correct dye lot and to make sure that the goods arrived on time. She even followed up with me. Such an easy company to work with - I'll be buying all of my flooring material for projects through these guys!"

2016-06-15

Quick and personalize service.

"Quick and personalize service."

Almost completely satisfied customer

"The people on the phone were extremely helpful and patient when I was placing the order. The flooring material arrived in good condition and in a timely manner. The price was good. The only negative was the shipping method. It was difficult to pin the delivery company down on a delivery time and the delivery required a signature so someone had to be present for the delivery. However the most inconvenient part was that the flooring was supposed to be delivered to my house, but instead, I had to chase down a full size semi truck that couldn't drive down my street. I ended up giving up most of my work day waiting and then chasing down the delivery truck. Not at all convenient for folks who work full time."

Bare Feet Required

"We absolutely LOVE our carpet we bought from you. Easy to order over the phone, the price was great, delivery was prompt, the product was exactly what we asked for with great padding. We are very happy & will recommend you to all our friends. Thank You!!!"

Condo Flooring

"Overall customer service was good."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.