Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.48/10 2,154 reviews

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
    American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • American Carpet Wholesalers contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

All 2,154 Customer Reviews

"Quick delivery but somewhat high priced shipping."

"Great customer support from rep. Roger McGowan and low cost pricing."

"Fantastic personal service. Succeeded in providing material that brick and mortar stores could not at unbeatable price.
Delivery prompt. Material perfect.
Highly recommend.

"The carpet is high quality carpet and the price was very competitive. We bought it for our yacht and needed high quality, anti fade carpet. This has a 20- year warranty.

I never received the samples I ordered so needed to just order without having samples to. Meet my deadline. I love the carpet but it is a lighter blue than the way it appeared on the picture on the website.

I wish I would have known about ACWG when I carpeted my entire house. Definitely the place tos hope for carpet.

"Excellent prices and the shipping was prompt. Even though my product was on back-order, it came quickly ."

"My experience on line was good. I was able to find the product I wanted very quickly. Although my best move was purchasing by phone! I was able to ask direct questions to the department manager which made me feel comfortable and I understood what I was purchasing. He gave me installation instructions and went over every product I needed to complete the install in the correct manner. I'm a novice. Have never done anything like this before. My floor is absolutely beautiful !!! All 600+ sq. feet !!!! "

"Very happy with pricing and service. Would use again"

"installed my new vinyl planking,it installed easily and looks great .I will be buying more flooring from American carpet wholesalers again.no hassles at all ."

"I ordered on line. I knew the product I wanted and ordered it. IT came in a timely period, in good condition, and the project looks great. Charles. "

"Your Sales Representative was very kind, courteous and right on top of everything.
Very Satisfied,
Betty Atencio

"Very professional and easy to work with. Timeliness of product samples and the actual carpeting delivery was extraordinary and would, and have recommended their services to many people. Thank you so much! "

"Couldn't find anywhere that could beat or even come close to the deal I received for my new Dura-Ceramic Tile.

The product was delivered quickly and was packaged very well that nothing was ruined in transit.

Thank you so much and my wife thanks you as well.

"Was given an ETA and the run around. The date passed with no communication. I emailed because of online order. Was called back and given a second ETA. Missed that date too. Finally got the order. Next time will order 6 weeks in advance."

"They were very helpful, prompt, friendly. No one in NJ had the product I was looking for. "

"Excellent price and Service, I would recommend ACW to anyone looking for flooring products."