Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.

Excellent Customer Service

"I live in Upstate, NY but I'm building a new Home in South East Missouri. I needed 600 SQ/FT of plank vinyl flooring delivered to my Missouri home. Ben went out of his way to make it happen for Me. The flooring was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Its nice to deal with a company that walks the walk. I'm very Happy and will use American Carpet Wholesalers again. Thanks Ben!!!

2017-08-16

Quick and easy process from order to delivery

"There is certainly some apprehension when ordering thousands of dollars of flooring to your site unseen. I've now ordered two separate times from American Carpet Wholesalers and have had a very positive experience both times. The product was exactly what i ordered, the shipping crate was well packaged and there was zero damage. The price was also the most competitive I've found anywhere which makes this an all around, great experience.

I will use again.

2017-08-16

The best you are going to get!

"Once I knew what product I wanted (found at local flooring store), I basically began scouting for the best price. I got prices from big to small local flooring companies. I sent out multiple requests for price quotes to several online flooring companies. American Carpet Wholesalers was the least expensive seller, not to mention no tax, and free shipping (location and quantity dependent). I thought that there had to be a catch, or that this company would have a bad rap, or poor reviews. Well they actually had the best reviews, cheapest price, and delivered their product by way of FedEx Freight. I saved a ton of money. Product was delivered as one would expect, and quickly too.
Bottom line, I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family, as I plan to use them in the future for further purchases.

Vinyl plank flooring

"Had a very good experience ordering & receiving our vinyl plank flooring. It looks beautiful & was easy to install using the very informative help we received from American Carpet Wholesalers."

Great Product

"Ordered twice. Very quick delivery even on backordered merchandise."

gorgeous karastan carpets

"The sales person was extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. I called him several times with questions and general questions and he always was kind and helped me with all my nonsense!"

Great carpet, great service

" When I looked for carpet at the retail outlets in my home city, I was told that I would have to wait 8-10 days for carpet because it was all manufactured in Dalton, Ga. As Dalton was only six hours from me, I looked online for a wholesale outlet and discovered American Carpet Wholesalers. At first, I wondered if American Carpet was a scam, but online and on the phone, I realized they knew more about carpet than the retailers in my city. Plus, they could determine delivery times exact because they contacted the carpet manufacturers to assess availability of the three carpets that I ordered. Not only was their service great and our carpets arrived as promised, but American Carpet Wholesalers helped me track my order through a super nice freight company. Thanks for the wonderful, trustworthy service, and I almost forgot, we saved a bundle by skipping the retail middlemen. "

Great customer experience!

"Called about a price on some carpeting for my home, talked to Mike Slaton who was very friendly and professional. The whole transaction from quote to delivery was a great customer experience! "

Good experience.

"I had a small disaster at my home when my refrigerator filter broke and leaked water under my hard wood floor. The floor buckled and was ruined. I was greatly pleased to find that the flooring that I had purchased 15 years earlier was still available. I did not have to replace the whole first floor of my house--just the ruined part. Thanks to the skill of Jerry Beal and Edgar, my installers, my kitchen floor looks wonderful. You can tell there was ever anything wrong with it. It would recommend American Wholesalers and my installers to anyone who needs work. They are all first class!"

Big savings!

"We are remodeling the floor in our house and have been looking around for something that both of us could live with. We finally found a pattern on vinyl tile that we agreed to.
A local carpet/tile business in our area had it for $4.99/sq. ft. The people at the store even suggested that we look online to see if we could get a better deal. My wife started looking around on the internet and found your company. Since we are remodeling about 650-700 sq. ft. of space your company saved us between $1,300-1,400. With free shipping, how could you go wrong? Thanks again.

2017-08-15

Great product at a great price!

"It was easy to order online and I got the flooring I wanted at a great price and delivered on the expected date."

will us them again!

"So easy to work with and so helpful. Great price."

2017-08-15

Great Service, Great Value!

"We had been looking for hardwood flooring for weeks. My wife and I just couldn't find a floor that we both liked in our price range. Then Teri at ACW came to our rescue! She found us this gorgeous floor in our ideal color with a very high Janka rating that cost BELOW our price! What a deal. We love the floor! Thanks Teri!"

Great Experience

"Order was received and perfect. The driver was so friendly. The carpet is exactly what we wanted. And the price was RIGHT!"

Fast and inexpensive!

"I got exactly what I wanted at a great price (best I could find) and it was delivered to my door (packaged well) in just a few days."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.