Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
2017-02-25

Great Carpet

"My experience with ACW was very favorable. My carpet was received in the time promised and looks wonderful in our new "man cave"."

This review was modified by misskathy28 on February 28 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-02-24

Excellent service fast shipping and great products

"Great products at great pricing and it was shipped way faster than anticipated! Will definitely do business with them again! Thanks from a very happy customer "

This review was modified by kdw_jr on February 28 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-02-23

Lay it on me!

"I couldn't have been more impressed with American Carpet Wholesalers' follow up and follow through. We had some snafus along the way, but the customer service and problem solving was impeccable thanks to Bruce! I'm looking forward to using you for another client as you are this designer's secret weapon."

This review was modified by tracymetro on February 28 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-02-22

I thought I ordered wrong!

"I called customer service and asked a few questions about the product. They advised me to order a sample from the Shaw flooring company. I did that but felt super confident I picked the right one so I ordered it 540 sq. feet in fact.
The sample came from Shaw of what I ordered from American carpet wholesalers and it was wrong. I was devastated!
I called customer service and they told me how much it would be to send it back and it was going to be half of the cost of the product. I decided to allow the transporters to deliver the product instead and just deal with the consequences...... It arrived today and I opened the box and TaDa.... it was correct after all that. The sample from Shaw company was wrong and it made me question everything.
My take away- be absolutely sure it is right and don't question your first thoughts. Also maybe the sample is wrong, not you or the supplier.

This review was modified by Gamerated on February 24 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-20

Dallas Cowboys Rug

"This item that was purchased was very well packed and looked as beautiful as it did on their Web site. We were very pleased with the quality of our purchase and how it was packaged. Thank you a very pleased customer."

This review was modified by leslsco3 on February 22 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-19

Miracle workers!

"Delightful customer service! Bruce helped me over several months of a brutal renovation. He was always kind, knowledgeable & patient. (Best phone voice EVER, too!) Several months after firing the first lousy contractors, the new flooring installer I'd hired to finish the install discovered that the incompetent contractors had destroyed a bunch of flooring & concealed the fact that they'd done so. By then, my product had been discontinued, but Bruce & team went over & above to scour the country to find a bit more of the discontinued product so I could finish my project. Fantastic service and I highly recommend ACW."

This review was modified by TKHARSH on February 21 2017 06:00:06 PM

2017-02-19

A Room Without a Rug is like A Kiss Without a Hug

"Teri Trawick demonstrates outstanding written and oral communications skills. She listens carefully, asks perceptive questions, and quickly comprehends your floor covering matters. She implements highly effective and often innovative communication methods. Teri displays excellent verbal skills, communicating clearly and concisely. She has been mindful to keep me informed in a timely manner.
Thank you Teri for making my purchases so a breeze.

This review was modified by ronbelanger on February 21 2017 06:00:06 PM

2017-02-18

"We ordered a small amount of vinyl flooring at a very reasonable price. About half the cost the local flooring stores were asking. It was delivered promptly right to our door and was the exact product we expected. "

This review was modified by CINLK55 on February 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-18

Worth Dancing On

Product was exactly what I was looking for and is actually better than the real thing--wood!

This review was modified by CLAIRELLOYD45 on February 21 2017 12:30:03 AM

2017-02-17

Excellent!!!!

"Arrived quick.. nicely packed.. and very good price!! So happy with American Carpet purchase. Highly recommended "

This review was modified by lmatza81 on February 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

Floor to Your Door!

"Stellar service from the moment the phone was answered! Found what we wanted locally. Looked up (Googled) what it "should cost" per square foot. Local store priced it 60 cents a sq ft higher; + taxes at 9 1/2 %. Ordered through American Carpet Wholesalers, on a Tuesday and the order was here the following Monday! Store to door service. No shipping. No sales tax. Best price I could find. Not seconds! The store we would have ordered from, had to order out of Georgia too. No regrets. Will ABSOLUTELY use this dealer again, as well as recommend to ANYone looking for flooring! Could NOT be happier!!! Highly recommend."

This review was modified by dwilliamson50 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

American Carpet Wholesalers worked for us

"We purchased kitchen flooring and associated items from ACW. Everything was exactly as promised with fast, free delivery, and we saved a lot of $$ compared to buying the same material from the local suppliers. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by STEVEFREE on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

Very satisfied!

"I ordered wood flooring for my kitchen, dining and living room over the phone and the salesperson I dealt with was very helpful. The wood was shipped in 4 days - well packaged, undamaged and all the same lot number. The flooring is beautiful and about $4 cheaper than the exact same wood from a local company. Definitely would recommend!! "

This review was modified by SREALFAMILY on February 21 2017 12:00:31 AM

Flooded in Louisiana!

"After the Great Flood of August, 2016 I found myself needing new floors. I shopped our local "trade only" store and found exactly what I needed/wanted. On a whim, I got online and began searching for the Shaw Classico Vinyl Plank Floors that I wanted. I found American Carpet Wholesalers - could not be happier with the customer service and prompt delivery of my flooring. Even with shipping costs, I saved over $600. Wohooooo! I have and will continue to recommend y'all. Thank you!"

This review was modified by akaygibson on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

Wood

"Price was good
Delivery excellent

This review was modified by knellerf44 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.