• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"I was referred by my brother in law and everything was pretty easy.my salesman Chris was very helpful. The prices were great.only negative was had to reorder a small amount of product to finish my job and had to pay shipping, which was almost half the cost of my order. Overall a pleasant experience. "

"A great experience! Everything was shipped in a very timely manner."

"I received my Welcome carpet mat in Spanish. I liked the quality and design on it. The price was very competitive and the service was very acceptable on the time it arrived to me. Thank you M. H. "

"Referred to American Carpet Wholesalers from a family member because of his great experience and turned into a great experience for me. The pricing was excellent and service was top notch. "

"I was a little leery about ordering flooring online but everything was perfect.flooring arrived on time and in perfect shape.I am in the middle of my install and have had only a few bad boards so far out of 1000 sq. ft."

"One of the worse companies I have ever delt with. First problem was with my order - was told that they could have my product to me by a specific day (this is why I ordered because I was in a hurry), but once I placed my order I was then told product would not arrive until a a week and a half after promised delivery date. Then once product arrived in my location - American Carpet Wholesalers failed to give the delivery company any of my contact informaiton. Delivery company showed up at my door with my product with no prior warning and I was at work - I had to contact delivery company, find my product, give them my contact information and then schedule delivery - which again delayed the date. I called American Carpet Wholesalers and told them of these issues and all I got was I am sorry... Terrible company would never deal with them again even if you save some money on the product it is not worth the headache."

"Service was excellent, called to ask a few questions and I ended up placing my order right then."

"Always use for our flooring needs"

"Great to work with. Order was taken professionaly and received without any problems"

"Great Deals. Looking for greats for renter. High end med and low end cost samples.
Thanks

"American Carpet Wholesalers were a pleasure to work with, considering the vinyl flooring we needed had been discontinued. They were very prompt with their responses and made sure we would be pleased with a replacement product. Prices and shipping were very reasonable. Extremely helpful and would definitely do business with them again."

"They were fantastic to work with and offered a price $5,000 less than I was quoted here locally. The shipment of hard wood arrived in 7 days and, after it was installed and I could see how beautiful it was, I felt like I hit the lottery!"

"the product was an excellent value and shipped promtly. The service person with whom to notify me of shipping date availability was as good as any service people to whom Ive spoken."

"good product, good price, good service"

"Ordering from American Carpet Wholesalers is a breeze. We saved close half of what we would have paid locally, plus no sales tax.We ordered a piece of vinyl made by Tarkett and it arrived in great condition.If your handy and know how to install this yourself, American Carpet is the way to go."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.