• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

"I ordered boxes of laminate tiles which were shipped to my home in New Jersey. They arrived when expected and after installation look beautiful on the floor. I would definitely use this company again. "

"the product that I received exceeded expectations. I have it in my kitchen. the previous rug stuck to the floor and looked really "chessy" after a short time. your rug just needs to be swept and this renews its looks significantly. the delivery was just when I expected it. "

"I really love the carpet I received from your company. It was really good quality and the delivery from dalton to PGH went smoothly. So happy I am going order more carpet from you this time fir a house I own in Conneaut, Oh.

Michele Johns
770-833-0582

"Excellent quality and price. Quick service. My only concern was that there were not enough pictures of the pattern on the website. This particular stock number had more than six different tile styles but only two were shown. I was able to make it work and the end result is very handsome."

"Any questions with my order were addressed quickly and professionally. Very pleasant experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience."

"Terri was very helpful with every question. I would rate your price and service with a five star. I will order from you in the future if I have any rug or carpet needs. "

"All around a good experience from order to delivery. Thanks Rich S."

"Greg was easy to deal with, and the process was straightforward. The price we were quoted beat anything we could find locally, and the bonus for us was that the carpet was delivered right to our door. "

"I was leery of ordering our flooring online, but American Carpet Wholesalers made the whole process very easy. The flooring was delivered to our door, and it was perfect. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!"

"Purchased Tarkett Luxury Vinyl Tile in Classic Stone as well as Q-Bond adhesive. Boxes arrived by Estes in good shape with no damaged edges or corners. They went down easily, lined up well, cut easily, and still look great. Absolutely love my kitchen floor with these tiles - the best of both worlds, the look of porcelain tile with the grout lines, but the durability of vinyl. Has been down for a month and a half with no issues. We have a 115 pound rambunctious lab mix and have had no scratches. I was concerned because of some of the reviews of the product, but maybe some colors/grades are more durable than others? Just make sure you know what your color looks like in person (picking it out from an actual brick and mortar store) before purchasing online to make certain of the color you want. And take the sample home to try it first, too, as the color looks different in the store's light than at home. Definitely happy with my purchase as I saved hundreds over buying from a local store. Would highly recommend buying from American Carpet Wholesalers."

"Excellent service. When I called I actually got a real person without having a call-back. To have it shipped clear across the country was actually cheaper by $40. than buying it locally. I was impressed."

"The best website find ever. Best prices, customer service and fast shipping I've ever experienced. I will definitely be placing an order with this company in the future

"helpful staff/ smooth ordering and delivery"

"we were very satisfied with your service in purchasing flooring from your sales person, Bob Mathis, who was very helpful in every way - polite, concerned and caring for our needs. The shipping and delivery went smoothly from start to finish also, thanks to your company. "

"We had a really good experience with American Carpet Wholesalers. The rep was really nice and helpful. The carpet was exactly as we expected as far as color and thickness (appearance) and the price was great. Part of our carpet has been installed but not all but I'm sure the rest will be in excellent condition as the rest. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to save money and getting quality product."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.