• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

2015-07-22

"ACW has competitive prices, varied selection, timely delivery. Consumer Reports is right. Tarkett Nafco Heritage Oak planks are beautiful, easy to install, and clean. I'm waiting to test durability.

We're ready to buy Permastone for the kitchen."

2015-07-22

"BRUCE DID A GREAT JOB,CARPET ARRIVED AS ORDERED IN A TIMELY MANNER,THANK YOU, JIM"

2015-07-20

"It's exactly what I was looking for! Great price & fast shipping!!"

2015-07-20

"We were very happy with our carpet. We received it in a few days and it was just what we ordered. I feel the salesman we spoke with was not only friendly but went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. What more could a person want. We also saved money and would order from again."

2015-07-20

"Very good service and fast delivery. "

2015-07-20

"I am completely satisfied with the quality and price of our carpet purchased through American Carpet Wholesalers. The entire process was simple and was delivered as promised. I would definitely shop with them again!"

2015-07-20

"An absolutely effortless order as always. All questions were answered immediately and the prices cannot be matched. "

2015-07-17

"I priced the carpet order with two suppliers, American was about 15% less than the other company. The quote department person was good to work with, she was prompt to answer my questions. When I placed my order she checked stock and gave an estimated ship date. The carpet was received on time. "

2015-07-16

"I was very uncertain when I found my flooring at American carpet because their prices were so low. I made a call and spoke with a representative and she offered to send me a sample it was gorgeous. I placed the order for 2100 square feet of laminate. They were great from start to finish. They stayed in contact with me all the way. The floors arrived and they are perfect. Will refer them to everyone I know. "

2015-07-16

"Very happy with the service and quality. Keep in mind that the carpet is shipped by a freight service. This means the customer may have to assist the truck driver getting the carpet to your residence."

2015-07-16

"I was pleased with the pricing and shipping cost. The delivery was not received when expected so installation was delayed but other than that we had a good experience with American Carpet Wholesalers.

2015-07-16

"It was good doing business with a company of somewhat of a local area. Very easy!!!!!!"

2015-07-16

"Very happy with purchase.. Called for info and my questions were answered .
All is good !!!

2015-07-16

"I received my order quickly and it was exactly right and packed perfectly so nothing was damaged! I loved getting free shipping! I will do business again with American Carpet Wholesalers!"

2015-07-16

"Ordered replacement tiles for water damaged floor. Representative was extremely helpful, including the fact time and different batch number may be somewhat different than the eight year old original. I took a chance and the match is as close as you can get. Very satisfied."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.