Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

Extraordinary service

"Helpful sales staff, prompt delivery, integrity operation! This is the second time I have used American Carpet Wholesalers and would highly recommend to others."

2016-09-20

"Outstanding customer service (Lamar Dixon). Plan to purchase additional flooring through American Carpet Wholesalers. Love the luxury vinyl product I received and installed. Did not return any product."

2016-09-20

Product & pricing- excellent... shipping packaging- not so much

"Flooring boxes fell off pallet during shipment
Some boxes open
Only minimal damage to few pieces

2016-09-19

Friendly people

"I recently ordered some Armstrong LVT from American Carpet Wholesalers. They answered all of my questions, checked stock, and explained the curb side delivery. Everything happened the way I was told it would. So nice to speak with someone that's not pushy and rude! "

2016-09-19

"Regina in Customer Service was extremely patient & helpful! I am very happy with my new flooring"

easy and fast

"easy purchase and fast shipping "

2016-09-18

"The service was excellent. Great staff to work with and speedy delivery."

2016-09-18

First time internet buyer for flooring

"I was a little hesitant to order flooring online, but the price was too good to pass up. The customer service was great and delivery perfect. I am recommending them to my friends. It was a great experience."

2016-09-17

Bathroom Flooring

"Great folks to work with. I made selection, placed the order, got prompt reply from customer service regarding the order, got invoice copy, got tracking information when order shipped, and it arrived in tact and on time as promised."

2016-09-17

Great product, smooth transaction.

"We had bought these locally first to finish our basement. Through the local carpet store it took over a month to get them. The carpet tiles we bought aren't easy to find online. We received these quickly and were able to finally finish our project."

2016-09-16

"The flooring is beautiful and the price was excellent. There was a little hiccup with delivery, but a call to Customer Service quickly straightened everything out. This was my first time buying anything major online and it was a positive one. Thank you American Carpet Wholesalers!"

2016-09-16

Great price and fast delivery

"Best price I could find for Armstrong flooring and delivery was within a week."

Magic floor

"This was my second time ordering from American carpet. The first time was awesome , so I knew I was dealing with a great company. The folks there are friendly and helpful, and I wouldn't hesitate to order again. I always show off my flooring to visitors to our home and I always tell them where I got it. Keep up the good work."

2016-09-16

Bob is a great salesman!

"Bob worked with me and got me the info I needed to make a purchase and then got it shipped quickly!

Thanks

It pays to shop

"I was extremely pleased with the customer service only to be copied by their deliver service. Great company to deal with and very up front with their products and prices."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.