Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

2016-08-23

A perfect shopping experience!!

"American Carpet Wholesalers (ACW) is a great place to find your perfect floor covering. The website was easy to use even though it contained thousands of choices. I purchased sheet vinyl to use in my bathroom and I was treated with the same professional and precise manner as if I had ordered their most expensive item. Their directions were clear cut and consistent using language that most people could understand easily. Their attention to details, letting you know what was happening when and how left no doubt about when to expect delivery. If I ever need floor covering again, or any of my family or friends do, ACW is where I'll be shopping. "

Great pricing and availability

" Ordering was easy they had what I needed shipping was quick, delivery came undamaged. I would use American carpet how sailors again for my flooring needs "

2016-08-23

Customer Service makes the ordering process easy

"I have ordered from American Carpet Wholesale on multiple occasions and every time the customer service staff is just outstanding. They help me with getting the right carpet and supplies for my need and make the ordering process super easy. They keep me updated with order status and shipping info so it is one less thing I need to worry about when working on a large project."

Great service!

"Fast shipment and had the product we needed. Great job!"

2016-08-22

GREAT PEOPLE

"Sales person was absolutely outstanding. Very knowledgeable about the product I was interested in and extremely personable. Made everything a breeze."

2016-08-21

GREAT CARPET VALUE

"I wasn't sure I would be satisfied with a nylon carpet. This carpet, although not plush, is a great buy for the money, The colors were exact as pictured and, with an under pad, I am totally happy with my purchase! Arrived earlier than promised - a plus!"

2016-08-19

Perfect

"We needed to add more product to our order a few days after we placed it online. When we called they were more than helpful. They seamlessly added what we neeeded and shipped asap. The product is perfect and is holding up quite wonderfully.

Seagrass linolium

2016-08-19

"Love my flooring! It is beautiful, durable, and easy to clean! Looks just real wood...only BETTER! Very happy with my purchase!"

Great carpet - Great service

"Found a great dining room carpet in a store but it was too expensive for my budget. I just had to have it. Checked out American Carpet Wholesalers on line. I got the carpet I wanted shipped to my door and it cost me 1/3 less than what the store was going to charge me. The service was super and I will never buy carpeting from a retail outlet again."

Excellent service

"Product was delivered on time and exactly what I needed."

Quick and Accurate

"Very pleased with the entire process of ordering my new flooring. I received the product on the exact date and there were no mishaps. Thank you! "

2016-08-17

"The best prices that authorized local dealers couldn't even come close to beating."

Quick Service, fast delivery

"Ordered 44 cases of hardwood flooring. Delivered faster than expected to the Dallas area and in good shape."

Exactly what I ordered!

"I ordered 16 cases of carpet tile and everything showed up perfectly."

"Da Bears"

"I am so pleased with my Bears rug! I had a bit of an order problem on the day I ordered but the phone cusomer service helped just fine. Thank you!"

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.