• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT USE THEM! COST ME MORE IN THE END THAT WHAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT FOR ELSEWHERE! SO MUCH FOR COST SAVINGS AND GUARANTEED CUSTOMER SERVICE! They offer awful customer service and do not "guarantee customer satisfaction" as they claim on their website. As a design professional, issues definitely come up as part of a project, that is to be expected. IT IS HOWEVER THE WAY IN WHICH A COMPANY DEALS WITH THE ISSUE THAT DECIDES THE LEVEL OF SATISFACTION. It was with the hopes of really gaining the best price that I chose to use American Carpet Wholesalers, but after they didn't stand behind their customer service and I had to pay a couple hundred dollars out of pocket to rectify the situation, there was no longer a cost savings. When my order was lost (and shipping was provided by and arranged through American Carpet Wholesalers), their customer service representative (Amber) was more concerned about leaving work at 5 p.m. than she was at helping me locate my missing flooring that had been confirmed for delivery that day (and in fact had received a call from the delivery company that it was on it's way to the house -- when I finally called for the second time to inquire where it was, I found out that the flooring was in fact LOST.) I called Amber (at 4:50 p.m.) and she had to leave by 5 p.m. and told me that she lives with an unfinished floor in her own house and didn't understand why I was upset). So I was left on my own to handle the situation (she did remain on the line with me but instead of calling the local delivery office that I had been in contact with she was going to call the general (800) number to get a representative who had no knowledge of the present issue). At the end of the day, she and American Warehouse were of no help and I had to handle resolving the issue on my own. After the fact, I called American Warehouse to get the money back from the shipping/delivery since they defaulted on delivering as stated, and I had to pay an additional $300 plus to get the shipping issue rectified, their senior manager promised to get back to me and never did. When I finally addressed the matter with them, they wouldn't share the information for the claim they were placing with their shipper, which I found frustrating since they had no idea of what actually happened in detail (I kept detailed notes). American Carpet did not refund me for the shipping and did not offer an apology, explanation or otherwise. "

"Very Easy to deal with, got exactly what I wanted and delivery was fast! Would definitely recommend and use again!!"

"Awesome service to educate and help with getting us the best deal possible. Terry was awesome she called and let us know every step along the way even on the smallest order. Was very understanding of our needs and met them perfectly even with stuff out of anybodies control she handled the situation perfectly! :) Very happy with the quality!! "

"I purchased the Hickory Forge by Anderson after seeing it at another store. They wanted over double the price that I purchased it for with American carpet. It was also shipped fairly quick with no damage. One complaint about the product was the random lengths. Of 26 cartons 21cartons were packed wth long pieces it didn't give me enough shorter pieces to get the best possible look I was after "

"You guys were awesome!!! Made buying my carpet so easy and I saved a ton of money. The shipment came FAST and I could not be more pleased. I would use you again and recommend you to my friends and colleagues..."

"Terrible experience. I ordered online over the weekend. The product page indicated that it would ship in 3 to 5 days. After 7 days, I had not heard from them at all and my online invoice showed no change, though it still stated it was expected to ship by the 5th day. They have no email address on their website (shady), so I called. I finally got through to someone who was supposed to help me. He "disconnected me" immediately after I gave him my order number. I called back, got someone else, she put me into the first guy's voicemail. He called while I was about to leave a message and acted as if we never spoke before. He proceeded to lie and tell me he's been trying to reach me all week, by email and phone, to tell me the product is on back order. Liar. No missed calls. No email messages from them. Online status shows no issue of back order. Terrible experience. So, I lost a week, waiting for these idiots. I just ordered the product from Lowe's. This is why "big box" stores killed privately-own mismanaged businesses like American Carpet Wholesalers."

"I placed the order easily online, shipment arrived before I even knew it was shipped!

Thank you! I highly recommend American Carpet Wholesalers

"We ordered Quick Step Laminate Flooring on line from American Carpet Wholesalers. We knew the material we wanted and found it at American Carpet Wholesalers. We had an estimate from a flooring company in our town and our quote from American Carpet beat it by a good $800.00. Of course we got in on a great sale they were having and it was the last day of the sale so we ordered it that very day. Everything went well with the delivery, my husband installed the flooring and I love it."

"Great company with great product options. We found and compared prices and American Carpet delivered. With quality service, pricing and fast shipping, this is the place to get your next floor. "

"Product is amazing (which we figured) and the customer service was incredible! Greg did an excellent job answering all of my questions and his product knowledge is superb. He was also extremely quick to answer emails which I greatly appreciated. The whole process was wonderful and I would highly recommend Greg and your company again. Thank you!"

"Good pricing and fast shipping."

"American Carpet Wholesalers was great! Their pricing was fantastic and the sales representative i spoke with was informative and helpful. Product arrived well packaged and there was no damage, installed great."

"Product was delivered on time and in good condition. ACH were over $500 cheaper for the exact same product (vinyl planks) that we were quoted other stores. Very friendly to do business with. "

"Very pleased with the quality of the carpet at a savings of approximately 25% of what I was quoted in the store. It was easy to order and Regina was very helpful answering questions about the carpet, order process, and shipping details. Carpet arrived quickly after ordering and the delivery was very efficient."

"Five years ago I had Century Hardwood flooring installed in part of my home. This year I wanted to add more of the same product to other areas in my home. It is a prefinished hardwood so I was not sure if the product was still sold and if colors would match. I went back to where I purchased the floor originally, no luck they no longer carry the product. I called Century Hardwood direct and while they were very helpful, the company they connected me with was very flakey. I never got my product. Then I found you! You got me the product, and shipped it to my front door! We just finished with the install, and no one would ever be able to tell old from new. You made the process very easy. You are in Georgia, we are in Colorado, but it was like you were down the street. One of the easiest home improvement purchases I have ever made."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.