• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

"Bob was an excellent sales person. He worked hard to make the sale. Prices were good, shipping was high. Bob made the difference for us. shipping took too long, ie, 2 weeks.."

"We worked with Greg. He was very helpful, friendly, but professional. Delivery was quick and driver did an excellent job "

"I was very pleased with customer service, price and the quality of product. I intend to purchase through them again in the near future."

"My order for 5 Spray bottles of Mannington hardwood cleaner was filled and delivered without any problems. Thank you."

"My transaction was very pleasant and they were patient with me as it took weeks to get final payment due to church trustees approval needed. They held product untill I was able to get this done. Shipping was uneventfall and quality was great. "

"We ordered our hardwood flooring from American Carpet Wholesalers. They had the lowest price around for somerset hardwood. Shipping was fast and from a local freight company. We would purchase from them again because we are happy with our purchase. "

"Great customer service and the tiles were a match to the carpet. THANKS! Didn't return it no place in your survey for that selections that I can see"

"I thought the selection and the ordering module were fine. My carpet arrived at the worksite quickly and for the amount estimated online. I do wish they were able to give me a sample of the first carpet I requested, but the carpet I ordered worked out perfectly."

"I had a wonderful experience dealing with American Carpet Wholesalers. Their salesman, Mike, was available for quotes and advice. He got samples to me and supported me from order to delivery. The prices are great too!
I love my 100% wool carpet!
Linda M
9/15/14

"Overall pricing, plus shipping, was lower than if I had gone to a local store and picked it up myself. Very good delivery time for the product. "

"Great delivery and great experience thank you , we will have more orders to place in the future."

"Order was delayed due to stock levels, otherwise when shipment was received, it came in good condition "

"Very pleased with the product."

"American Carpet Wholsellers fulfilled every commitment they made in filing my order. I am appreciative.

Roger Gibson

"The floor came faster than quoted, and it went down very easy. We loved the way it looks in our bathrooms. Thanks for all you did for our family."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.