Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-02-01

very easy transaction

"company is great to work with"

2016-01-30

"It was exactly what I order and the delivery was very fast"

2016-01-30

Great prices, Excellent Service

"We placed an order for an Armstrong Premium Vinyl Tile floor and materials to install it. I like to shop locally but we saved over $1000. at American Carpet Wholesale. That paid for 2/3 of the professional installation. The shipment arrived in perfect condition on a sealed pallet. The entire experience was a pleasure and the finished floor looks amazing."

2016-01-29

Quick Notification

"American Carpet Wholesalers was quick to call me when my online order had problems. The requested item was discontinued despite the website accepting my order, giving me a confirmation number and taking my credit card information. The website did indicate that the product was discontinued, but since the order went through I thought that they must still have inventory in-stock....not the case. I'll try them again when another flooring item is needed. "

2016-01-24

Great Deal and Great Customer Service

"I recently purchased laminate flooring for two large rooms in my home. American Carpet Wholesalers had the best price by far. I went on the website one evening and requested a quote for my flooring. I received my quote the very next day. I had a few questions about the product so I decided to call before my purchase. All my questions were answered and they were very knowledgable. My flooring came on time and looks great! Thank you ACW!"

2016-01-21

2nd time ordered from them -- GREAT service

"I have placed two only small orders with American Carpet Wholesalers. I could not be happier with them -- and hope to order a larger quantity from them in the future. I've been very impressed with everything about them -- their customer service -- both during and after the sale. (My 2nd order came to them from the supplier damaged, and they immediately called to let me know. It only caused a 1-day delay.) "Lloyd" has been the customer service desk rep I've talked with both times; he's very cordial, professional, and customer focused. This is the EXACT same flooring I would pay significantly more for locally. It's quite costly to ship the flooring -- but even paying the shipping fee, we still get the same identical flooring -- for less. I'm so glad I found American Carpet Wholesalers -- I was simply "internet shopping" and decided to take my chances. It was definitely worth it."

2016-01-20

An amazing experience online!

"I ordered this product sight unseen and was VERY happy with my purchase. The shipping could have been faster, but since it was free, I won't complain!!"

2016-01-19

"American Carpet Wholesalers did and outstanding job, product was as sold, arrived as promised and at a great price. The sale contact I had was Greg Dykes. Greg did an outstanding job, was helpful and very knowledgeable about your product lines.

Thanks for a great job the floor is install and beautiful.

Manny Ernhart

Efficiency and Accuracy of order

"Worked with Greg who was quite patient with us while the insurance comoanies figured things out. When it came time to ordering everything was accurate. Shipped right to our house when we were told it eould be there. Would highly recommend American Carpet Wholesalers without hesitation."

Excellent Service!

"Great people to deal with and the price match was huge!! I live in the middle of nowhere in Montana and received 800 sq. ft. of tile free shipping at the best price anywhere!! Can't recommend American Carpet Wholesalers highly enough!"

2016-01-19

Great prices and service!

"Great selection. Excellent prices. Quick delivery. Very satisfied and will use again."

2016-01-18

"Product as described. Very satisfied. "

2016-01-18

"Order was received in a timely fashion and was processed and communicated very clearly and executed professionally"

One of the Best of America

"American Carpet Wholesalers is one of the Best wholesale flooring companies to work with. The excel in customer satisfaction and the quality of material is superb. "

Worst service ever

"Items I ordered were not anything like the picture, very dissatisfied !!"

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.