Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2017-01-07

Quick Order/delivery

"Placed order right after Christmas (expected issues with holiday) but received the first week of January (a few days ahead of the estimate). Well packaged to protect against handling damaged. Exactly the product I anticipated."

2017-01-03

Loved the carpet sample.

"High quality. I think we will order the carpet tile for the basement. Hopefully, we will be happy with the order."

2016-12-28

Still haven't received my tile

" I ordered my tile 10 days ago and have not heard from anyone about where it is even at. I have not had any communication with the transportation company "

2016-12-27

Great customer service

"We wanted to find a carpet to match the one we have, which has been discontinued. Dustin @American Carpet Wholesalers helped me a great deal. Other carpet people I have contacted before him simply told me to give up, but Dustin went above and beyond to find a good alternative. I'm very impressed with their level of customer care and service."

This review was modified by fcoop on December 27 2016 11:39:36 AM

2016-12-23

Honesty with Best Price

"American Carpet Wholesalers provided a comforting experience in ordering wood flooring material for my whole house. To conduct a multi-thousand dollar purchase entirely online and without face-to-face interaction was discouraged by most of my friends. Yet, ACW sales reps were always available to discuss over the phone and responded promptly to emails. To top it all, they bid the best price for my project and delivery was super efficient and well packaged."

2016-12-22

"very nice looking carpets for the low price I paid. service was friendly prompt and courteous."

2016-12-21

Savings Galore on great quality products!

"We purchased luxury vinyl tile through American Carpet Wholesalers & saved over $800 for 300 square feet of flooring. We bought our flooring & received free shipping! The product was delivered to our front door in perfect condition & it even arrived a day earlier than anticipated! I called to place the order & spoke with a very helpful & pleasant person who was able to verify how much adhesive & grout we needed to complete the job! The product that we bought is sold in stores currently & we were able to get a sample from our local retailer before purchasing it! I would highly recommend American Carpet Wholesalers to anyone!

2016-12-21

Help was there when needed!

"I had a problem getting the flooring I needed from one of my vendors (I am a designer) and all I had to do was a Google search and it led me to American Carpet Wholesalers. The staff was extremely friendly, very helpful and I received my flooring very quickly! They were a life saver! I highly recommend them and that is saying a lot coming from someone in my profession. Thank you!"

Go Titans!!

"Great quality area rug, looked exactly as pictured, and I can't believe how fast it shipped!! Would definitely recommend."

Great price, quick shipping

"I'd buy from American Carpet Wholesalers again."

2016-12-20

#Exactly what I was looking for!

"Great Quality, Great service and fast delivery. Very happy with our purchase. 1/2 the cost of our local flooring store. "

2016-12-20

samples need to be bigger

"If you can visualize your entire room with a little size sample ......it is easy to order them and free. The load came as requested time wise...all in all...pretty harmless. The freight charge is a killer though .... and buy your glue at Home Depot and save 80%."

Very nice product !

"I really like the product! I bought luxury vinyl tiles by Earth Werks. It looks nice, easy to install and it's not as expensive then if you go to the big construction store. I would recommend this online store for everybody , and definitely will by from them again!
Thank you !

2016-12-19

"Very easy to order and order came when stated and all of the wood was in excellent condition. Substantial savings over local distributors. "

2016-12-19

Great Service by American Carpet Wholesalers

"Fast and easy service. No hassle ordering and shipping. "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.