Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

2016-11-30

"Fast shipping, placed order for samples and received in 3 days."

2016-11-29

Perfect

"The best value for the price I will be back for more"

2016-11-27

Still not here!

"My order was placed on the 11th. It is now the 27th and has not been delivered. This is way beyond the advertised delivery time of 7 to 10 days! We've had to reschedule installation other deliveries twice already. And we still cannot get an answer as to when it will be delivered! "

2016-11-24

Very satisfied with y'all

"I appreciate you guys been honest and im really thankful for the results on the merchandise from you because me been hppy with the product,my customers will also with the results on the project ,thanks"

Terrible delivery service

" I won't order from these people again. The delivery service--MXD Group in Portland Oregon--held my goods for three weeks. Did not answer my phone calls. Did not give me any person to talk to. They lost one key item in my order so I expect a refund. The seller did a good job of trying to make it right, but now my project has been held up three extra weeks and I've lost more money than the order cost. "

Love my new floors

"Perfect for the price! Follow installation instructions and you can't go wrong! "

2016-11-22

"Very fast shipping, and just what we ordered !"

2016-11-21

Great product at great prices

"It was so easy to order and get in quickly! I saved over $700 by ordering through American carpet! "

2016-11-18

"Great website! Great customer assistance! Order process was easy. Order delivery was excellent. Was very excited that order cam in one week! Definitely will recommend to others and will be a return customer!"

Shoeys Review

"Excellent prices, great service, fast delivery"

2016-11-17

Order filled in full on time and as promised!

"Everything went as planned and updates were communicated. Very smooth transaction. "

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

"We went to our local flooring store and found what we wanted. Came home and looked around on the internet for pricing. W coud not believe the difference from the actual store and ordering online! Even with shipping it ws cheaper! Yay American Carpet Wholesalers! The salesman was great, and the order came when predicted!
Wonderful service all around!

Bocce proud

"Wonderful service!! Court not completed yet, but know it will be great!"

2016-11-16

"What nice people you have.
We had decided on Karndean vinyl planks for our new home. The local store had JUST begun carrying this product and we're not well informed. We called American Carpet Wholesellers for information about the product, subfloor, glue etc.
We ordered the flooring the next day, (Wednesday) and received the material that Friday! We were dumbfounded.
We also finally received a quote from the local retailer that day. They were over $1000 more and "might be able to have it in in two to three weeks."
The flooring installer, who had suggested Karndean, had it installed quickly and cleanly. We move in two weeks from today, and await the warmth and comfort of our beautiful floor.

Greatest!

"Very pleased, not only with our purchase as it is far better than we ever expected, but with the prompt and courteous assistance from customer service. We will definitely order from American Carpet again. They are definitely a recommend! "

This review was modified by kkatandav on November 16 2016 01:31:30 PM

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.