Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

2016-07-26

All went well

"Received the product on a skid, truck driver was helpful (i.e helped me get it up the driveway) product was exactly what I ordered and only a few were damaged. best price I could find."

2016-07-26

Great service right through to the end

"When ordering, I expect a good on line experience and hope for good shipping. I am not used to getting phone calls to verify that I will be home to receive, up dates on the location of and estimated time of arrival, and such good follow through. The carpet was in a box and then shrink wrapped so no moisture at all, or dirt was able to get to it, packed on a pallet and delivered on time with zero problems. I will be ordering from here the next time I need carpet or flooring. It was a flawless experience, from my phone call with questions to the delivery of the product at the job sight. "

2016-07-25

Beautiful floor

"We saved over $1000 with American Carpet Wholesalers on our new floor. American Carpet Wholesalers were easy to work with. The floor is beautiful."

2016-07-21

"Love it - quality is in unmatched and color/ style perfect for my 1889 historic house! It turned out a little small, but room is too odd-shaped for the next size up. Wish you had an 8' x 8' option! Otherwise, VERY satisfied!"

2016-07-21

It is good to be square!

"We have received our carpet squares and have found them to be well made. Colors and patterns were as expected. We had requested a sample piece prior to placing the order. A sample was sent out quickly and was very helpful in making our decision. We are looking forward to future purchases. "

This review was modified by tm-ct on July 21 2016 05:03:45 PM

Awesome Experience!

"I'm a Realtor in California and recently helped some elderly clients prepare and sell their home of 35 years. It needed flooring on a budget. I found ACW searching the internet and I'm happy I did! Even with the shipping across country, I still got exactly the name-brand product I wanted at a significant discount. My sales rep Teri Trawick was a rock star and the laminate flooring looks awesome! I'm happy, sellers happy, home sold! Don't be afraid of ordering online--it is a painless procedure as long as you allow sufficient time for shipping. "

Great Quality and Service

"I had some leftover wood from a previous project, purchased from a different supplier. Three years later, I decided to use the leftover to add hardwoods to my bedroom. I purchased more of the same product (St. Andrews, Oak Caramel) from American Carpet. I had no issue with the wood colors matching and the quality is outstanding. I had almost zero scrap from six boxes of wood.

I had a kerfuffle with the shipping vendor and American Carpet called me immediately to try to resolve the issue and intervened on my behalf. I'm so pleased with how everything turned out!

I will definitely be ordering more wood from American Carpet and I would recommend them to others.

This review was modified by cjcwriter on July 20 2016 07:32:31 PM

2016-07-20

Primo Carpet at very affordable price!

"We love the carpet!!! Shipped and received within days of placing order. Exceptional quality!"

Excellent product

"Very good to work with. I needed the order to be shipped a few days later, very weel to work with me."

2016-07-20

Great prices on top of the line flooring

"we looked around quite a bit, and this was the best price by far for Floorte luxury vinyl plank flooring. Delivery went well, and the floors are installed and look great."

Floored with satisfaction!

"I was pleased with the telephone service representatives and how they guided me through the order process. One glitch was when the manufacture (Armstrong) changed the run date for our size product. We did not receive notification, I had to call to follow up on the delivery status.
I would buy from American Carpet Wholesalers again. Another problem was with the shipping company (Estes), their sub contractor took a week to get the shipment from ESTES terminal to my location 50 miles away.

2016-07-19

very easy ordering and delivery!

"very easy to order and very easy for delivery. the delivery driver called me when he was on his way to make sure that we were at home. very nice!"

1st time customer

"rep was very helpful on phone product was delivered on time would order aging form this company"

Love our new floor!

"The samples I received for free in mail prior to placing order were a tremendous help! The customer sales support team was very helpful with my issues when the delivery had changed after we had planned ahead of when we could install. "

2016-07-18

Perfect match

"Bought an older home that we neede to repair some of the vinyl flooring. Of course the numbers had changed and it was a new manufacturer... but with the help of the folks at American Carpet Wholesalers, the problem was resolved. Shipped to Texas without a hitch! "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.