Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

2016-05-20

These boys do GOOD

"They are even very nice and help full with directions
Thanks

2016-05-19

half an order!

"The nail set was shipped but not the flooring staples. No explanation. I had to go to Home Depot to order the staples which delayed the project a week. "

Rep reply posted May-19-2016

A rep from American Carpet Wholesale, americancarpet, has responded

“Ummm! You bought hardwood flooring from us but not a nailer?”

Great price and service

"I searched and searched for pricing, and these guys were it. I wasn't in a rush, but everything did get here when promised. No damage in shipping either. Can't ask for much more than this."

Such a Deal!

"I saved almost 30% by purchasing from American Carpet Wholesalers as compared to buying my flooring from a big box store. The shipping was fast & very well communicated. I just wish I'd known about this company years ago so I could have saved big on many other past home improvement projects. Mark me down as "Very Satisfied Customer"!"

Unable to delivery

"After a couple specified delivery dates were missed, we ended up having to cancel order. Communications was not forth coming. Had to call ourselves to find out status of shipment when we did not hear anything. Main issue may have been with supplier, but don't know for sure?"

Oh Happy Day

"After getting several prices from local flooring stores, I decided to check prices online. I found the American Carpet Wholesalers website and called right away. I spoke with Sonya who was very helpful in placing my order, and within a weeks time, it was delivered to my door. The freight company was also very helpful in emailing the details of delivery and even bringing the palette into my garage because it was raining. The very best part of all, was the savings of about $700.00 for the same product from the local flooring stores! I would highly recommend ACW and have already done so!"

splinters

"Love the look of the floors, but when walking on the floor in socks you can feel the splinters catching on my socks. Didn't noticed it on barefoot but you can in socks a lot. Also this floor is chipping really fast. I have had two other pique floors before and I'm shocked that this one is doing this. It seems like the wood is very dried or something

Michele Fisher

Very good service

"I ordered a sample of flooring, and it was shipped fast! It was a good size piece, so I could experience what it would look like. I appreciated the free sample and how accommodating they were."

2016-05-17

Indifferent

"This order was a mistake and when attempting to explain the mix-up, I was fairly rudely told that there would be no refunds. I wont be using ACW in the future. "

2016-05-17

"It was so easy, placed the order. It was here within a week. Delivered to my house. I would definitely recommend! "

LVT dream floor

"The whole process was very easy, I found my flooring, gave them a call to confirm stock, placed the order online. A few days later the trucking company called to set up a delivery day/time. The trucking company is probably the trickiest, we had to reschedule the day since they were running late, then we changed location because of the size of the delivery truck, but driver was accommodating and we got the flooring in great condition. My LVT flooring is installed (by a pro) and looks great!"

This review was modified by Dsciarri on May 17 2016 06:26:19 AM

Great service!

"The rep was pleasant to talk to and took my order in a professional manner. Shipping went off without a hitch."

Excellent reseller

"We used ACW for two orders. They were both very reasonably priced and shipped quickly."

Tip-toeing through the tile

"Very happy with the entire process. Could not believe how quick we received the tile. Ordered on a Saturday and had the tile delivered to our door within a week. Customer Service was very knowledgeable on the product and what we needed to complete it. Would order from American Carpet again. Thank you American Tile!"

2016-05-15

Love the wood

"This was my second order from American Carpet Wholesalers and I have been delighted with the service, savings and the flooring."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.