Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Excellent Service

"I could not ask for better service. Everything was perfect and exactly what I ordered."

Great experience!

"Flooring was delivered on time and in perfect condition."

Fast and knowledgeable service

"I was looking desperately to find discontinued laminate flooring and they located it promptly and even told me how much remained in the warehouse. I am planning to place another order for more of the same product. "

Very Happy

"I was a little intimidated when I considered purchasing my floors online....not a thing went wrong. flooring arrived perfectly, just as promised just as shown online. I was concerned with a few things like what type of glue to use and how delivery would be handled. I called the customer service line and they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The glue was easy to find. (I didn't purchase it with the flooring) the delivery was simple and came off without a hitch. They called me ahead of time and then again on the same day. Flooring was on a pallet, and they dropped it right off in my garage So EASY!"

Excellent customer service

"Working with Bruce was a very nice experience. The only reason I didn't give my experience 5 stars is because the shipment was delayed multiple times, which created some anxiety. The product is very nice, and, again, the best part was working with Bruce. Thank you."

2017-04-21

Good price and materials.

"The materials were good quality and exactly what we were looking for. The order took a bit more babysitting and phone calling than I would have expected to ensure that we received our materials in the time frame we were initially told. We were initially told to expect 10 days from order to delivery. After a week had elapsed, we received a call that the materials would be delivered a week to 10 days from that date. We already had vacation time approved at work, an installer scheduled, and plans for the following week, so a much later delivery would not have worked. After several phone calls and insistence, the company did pay for expedited shipping. Even then I had to make almost daily phone calls to ensure that things would arrive in time. Overall, we were satisfied, but if I ordered from this company again, I'd be sure to stay in constant contact about our delivery expectations and tracking our shipment."

Recommend this business

"Great shipping and delivery was to my front door. Would do business with them again."

2017-04-21

Great prices and customer service

"Found the flooring at a local flooring store. Searched online and found the same flooring thru American for 1/2 the price. Ordered thru Bruce who was great. Highly recommend. "

Awesome company

"The flooring is very beautiful and the delivery was very quick. And the delivery man was super friendly."

Online Excellence!

"Shopped for flooring locally, found that prices were out of this world. Visited American Carpet Wholesalers online,found excellent pricing. Spoke to salesman, who helped our contractor and us, he was very helpful on informing us on the vinyl planking we needed, along with other items needed. Shipping was very reasonable for the amount of flooring needed. THANKS American Carpet Wholesalers!!!"

exactly what I ordered

"I ordered a free sample to verify quality and color, and I was happy to see that it was the "real deal." I was concerned that the price quoted was so low that I could potentially be scammed, but the BBB rating made me feel safer. I got a quote online and then purchased via phone. Sonia was very kind and easy to work with, and she made sure that the reducers I purchased would be shipped with the flooring to ensure only one shipping charge. The flooring is perfect!!!"

Wonderful

"First experience with this retailer!!! Fast shipping ,easy delivery and great product conditions!!!!
Love it!!! Much thanks, American Carpet Wholesalers!!
Maria Estrella

Great Service

"American carpet whole sellers was quick to respond to my email and my phone calls. They gave me great service when ordering and great details about the delivery method. I was very pleased with my order and condition in which it arrived. I would definitely order from them again. Thank American Carpet Wholesalers!!!"

Easy and affordable!

"From ordering to delivery, the process was easy. Everything arrived on time, and it's now installed in my home...success!"

Great Product Selection

"Had the products I was looking for. A bit slow on shipping."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.