• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10

"This company delivered the same product as the local retailer at about a 25% reduction in total cost. And that includes the shipping. They are legitimate and worth using. The customer service was professional and efficient. "

"Very Good Service. Have another project scheduled for next year and will give American Carpet Wholesalers my first call."

"Great experience, would shop here again!"

"We have not installed the flooring yet because of construction delays but it looks beautiful! We would definitely order from American Carpet Wholesalers again because everyone involved was very helpful."

"Very pleased with our purchase. In fact, we were so pleased we have decided to do the basement with the same carpet. Sonya, our sales person was quite helpful and we will be calling her again. "

"Great experience with the company and Greg was the sales rep. He was very helpful. "

"I was happy with American Carpet Wholesalers except one of the carpets that I ordered that was manufactured by Shaw was not the same as the same type of carpet I already had in my home. I was adding carpet to another room and the thickness and length of the textured carpet was totally different. "

"American Carpet Wholesalers was great to work with! I only ended up buying the stairnose from them, not the floor, and when I wasn't sure about the color match and called they were very helpful in ensuring I got the right piece. They also had it delivered before the time they said they would. "

"We received our product as promised and are very happy with it. We were, however, notified that the original order shipped to American Carpet was the wrong product; therefore, they re-ordered, causing a bit of a delay. But, I am definitely glad they caught that it was wrong and didn't just send it out. That would have been very frustrating for all!"

"I got a great price on Bruce laminate flooring. I saved over $2.00 per sqft. buying from American Carpet Wholesalers! "

"Great transaction overall. Prices are emailed fast and the customer service was good."

"Our hardwood flooring went down in just one day and looks terrific. It was also a great price for the quality we received. We couldn't be any happier."

"I have not recieved my order yet. It was lost by the shipping company."

"Friendly customer service and prompt shipment."

"I was very happy with my purchase of Vinyl flooring from American Carpet Wholesalers. Most people don't like to deal online or over the phone. It all went real well, very good communication with the staff, on time delivery and goods delivered in excellent condition. I have and will continue to recommend American Carpet Wholesalers to anyone wanting great service and a good deal.. Thank you !!"

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.