• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10

"I only ordered a carpet sample. Process was easy and it came very quickly. Also called on a question about cork flooring. A salesperson answered quickly and answered my question. "

"Customer service was great and knowledge of materials was impressive."

"I really love my flooring! It was easy to install and looks incredible! And you had the best price on the web.
Thanks

Bobby in Mississippi

"Had a wonderful experience friendly and easy to work with"

"I was very pleased with the customer service provided by American Carpet Wholesalers."

"Great customer service, great price. Product arrived when promised in great shape. Very satisfied. "

"Very easy to work with. Sent me a sample in the mail of what it looks like. Overall, I highly recommend."

"I ordered a Syracuse University 5x7 carpet for my son's den for XMAS. It didn't seem like it would arrive by XMAS because I placed the order last minute. However, I was shocked when they delivered it early morning on XMAS eve, I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

"I have nothing negative to say, this transaction saved us lots of money, was simple and done well. My only question would be around the guarantee of the flooring -- if something happens to our floor in the future, who do I call the manufacturer or American Carpet Wholesalers."

"I had few issues:
1. Difficult to get through and get a quote. I got voicemail for salespeople several times
2. Initially product was quoted with5-7 days for delivery, upon paying for it, wait changed to 2 weeks. Really screwed up my renovation plans
3. I requested 3 separate pieces of carpet for 3 different rooms. Carpet arrived in one huge piece, which complicated things for me. Sales person needed to explain that your company does not cut carpet.
4. Overall, service can be improved.

"The person who helped me most and made me feel comfortable about buying such a purchase on line was Greg Hayes. I commend him for his tenacity to stick with me and answer many concerns, etc. When i finally placed the order, it came as promised, is now down and even more desirous than I expected. I was thrilled with the price and free delivery as it saved me considerable money if I had used a local dealer. I recommend American Carpet Wholesalers to anyone who asks about needing your services and extend a bit THANK YOU to your business. You truly deserved the ratings that have been given you. "

"All good, will recommend to others!"

"I was completely pleased with using your company, everything ran so smoothly and I felt you had excellent customer service. Everyone had a "how can I help" attitude. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company at all. Thank you for a pleasant, easy experience. "

"Great bunch to work with. Answered my questions and got quick results and a great deal."

"This was our first experience ordering flooring online.
American Carpet Wholesalers were knowledgeable and very helpful. Their service was prompt and efficient. We will definitely work with them again.

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.