• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"I was very pleased with the Sales person, the product and the quick delivery. I would shop with American Carpet Wholesalers again."

"Very fast shipping. Very satisfied with the padding I purchased."

"Product ordered was shipped in time frame it was promised and was unloaded right into my garage on a pallet."

"American Carpet Wholesalers is so easy to work with! They had the product I needed, in stock and ready to ship in no time. Perfect. And the price was right too!"

"I was very impressed with the price of the duracermic and how easy it was to order. There was someone I could asked questions to help me place my order. Shipping and delivery was free and the product was brought right to my door. Would definately use tem again"

"Having retired from the flooring business 18 years ago, I am keenly aware how particular customers can be. American Carpet Wholesalers is a rare" exception to the rule" providing SUPERB customer service, polite, upbeat, knowledgeable sales staff (Regina Williams), expedient delivery, and caring management ( Ken Smith: General Mgr.) The company is truly a credit to their industry. Three cheers for the exemplary manner our order #138504 was handled. Rest assure, I will wholeheartedly recommend them to family and friends.
Gratefully,
Nancy Workley (and husband Dale too)
Lewes, DE.

"Delivered as promised - called once and my question was answered right away - first time customer will probably use again in the future if the need arises"

"Service was excellent! Regina was extremely helpful and courteous. Shipping of over 5000 lbs of flooring was super fast - loved the fact that it was free. Would most certainly order again."

"Great experience. Save over a thousand dollars including shipping over the best pricing I could find localy. I would use them again for hardwood flooring purchase."

"Great price! Even with shipping it cost me much less than buying locally; and they shipped it right to my door. Their lack of product information and third party shipping procedure made for a couple of extra steps, but the customer service reps were friendly and helpful in that."

"the customer service personnel was very responsive, helpful. i would order from ACW again!"

"Terrific experience. The sales agents were very helpful and responsive. The product came quicker than expected and the pricing is phenomenal!!! thanks for a great experience. Will definitely purchase through you again. "

"Received the material I ordered. It was the correct items purchased. Order was received on time."

"Our sales representative, Terry Trawick, was patient, knowledgeable, and efficient in every aspect of getting us our carpet. We saved a lot of money (almost half of what Carpet One had quoted) on our purchase and our rooms look great. We highly recommend American Carpet Wholesalers! It was definitely worth the drive to Dalton."

"Great experience everytime."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.