• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"We were very pleased with our delivery and the flooring.
Everyone we were in contact throughout the entire order process were very nice and helpful.
Would order from them again & recommend it to our friends.

"All in all order went well. Carpet was delivered to warehouse quicker than anticipated and we ended up paying storage but that may have been unavoidable. Also there was some confusion in that the carpet ended up at the wrong warehouse and had to be moved at the last minute so it could be picked up by the installers, this in the end caused a delay in the installation.
Product received was exactly as expected.

"Best experience and customer service online. Delivery and products were on point. Everyone loves my floor."

"Great communicating throughout, friendly and great prices. Would definitely recommend. "

"I worked with Chris who was extremely helpful and responsive in all my questions. They were the best pricing I could find, even though I had to pay shipping to get product to Alaska. They shipped it for free to a freight forwarding company and I paid to get it up here. It was still way cheaper for the exact same product. Since we are installing ourselves, it wasn't an issue to have a company out of state. They wrapped the product well and shipped it quickly. We have not yet installed the product, as we aren't quite ready to do so, so I cannot comment on the product specifically, but was very pleased with the customer service, pricing and shipping of American Carpet Wholesalers."

excellent experience, product and sales assistant.

"Best price on Congoleum! Fast shipping! Will continue to order from American Carpet Wholesalers."

"Great experience, great product, even better than I expected. quality is wonderful!
shipping seemed a bit high, but then I'm not too familiar with freight shipping

"Great experience with American Carpet Wholesalers. They had the best price on the items I wanted and everything arrived quickly and in good condition."

"Excellent customer service"

"Spoke with Chris. Quick with ordering our carpet and with returning calls and sending E mail confirmations. Very easy to deal with. So far very pleased with the carpet. Have had lots of compliments from visitors to our new house. "

"Everything was excellent, from the customer service to the product. Would definitely do business again for future home projects."

"Order worked out well. Flooring is installed thanks"

"I recently placed and received an order for a large amount of carpet tiles from American Carpet Wholesalers. I would not hesitate to order from them again - their prices beat all other sources for the same product, the website is very easy to use, and shipping was immediate. Don't waste time contacting a lot of vendors - just turn to these folks for the best deal and direct shipping to your home or work site!"

"I worked with sales lady Sonya Phillips, she was very friendly, helpful and very patient with me, answered all my questions and returned all my calls on time. I would recommend American Carpet to my friends and will definitely come back for my next purchase if needed. The carpet price is reasonable / cheaper. Shipping fee is fine.

The shipping package was a thin layer plastic bag, it had a small hole (my fist size), and the carpet got a little bit dirty on the back side, but no any damage.

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.