• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"Great Price. Quick Delivery. "

"great place to buy flooring materials, great prices and quick delivery. fully recommended!!"

"I am very happy with the carpet tiles that I ordered from American Carpet Wholesalers. It arrived promptly and was easy to install. It looks great and I get a lot of compliments on how good it looks in my poolroom.

"5 star service beautiful products will do business again"

"My order was shipped in a timely matter, the lady that assisted me was very friendly and professional. There was an issue with our bank and payment..she contacted us and assisted working through everything. Thanks again, Kent. "

"very pleased with the product and price!"

"Having done my research on a particular flooring product, I then went to the internet to find a supplier. I came across American Carpet Wholesalers. I put together a list of materials needed and received a quote very quickly. The price was far less than anticipated and included free shipping. The product arrived as promised, and the Congoleum Dursceramic tile is everything I hoped it would be."

"I had ordered Earthwerks vinyl plank, which is a great product
for that "wood look" . And it was delivered in the timeframe that they had mentioned when ordered. ihr

"Very prompt. The carpet was shipped & received when promised. Very nice service & very good quality!"

"There were two downfalls regarding the carpet tiles I purchased. 1. The boxes are packed too tight which caused several edges to be flattened in the wrong direction--this caused noticable seams--in most cases, the 'crushing' occurred on the edge that could not be cut. 2. Even though the dye lot numbers were the same--I had about 7 out of 16 boxes that were darker shades of each other---this was a bit concerning. The service was amazing, delivery reliable and prices were competitive. "

"Sales person is very helpful . Delivery time is very accurate.Great product."

"Prompt shipping, great prices, we were very pleased with our purchase!"

"Did not like shipping on my last order."

"I am very pleased with my purchase of carpet and the padding the padding was higher quality than our local stores and also alot cheaper."

"The carpet tiles matched the samples that I received; overall I am a very happy camper..."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.