• American Carpet American Carpet Wholesalers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"Awesome to deal with. extra fast shipping. Flooring looks awesome"

"Great customer service great products made shopping simple. Your staff should be commended."

"I bought duraceramic tile and it came exact as picture showed. Very low priced and shipping was Free. Great product and Company to deal with. Will look forward to using them again in future."

"They were great to deal with and fixed any problems without issues. I dealt with one sales rep which made it easy for them to remember what my project was and get everything I needed and it arrived in time for me to get it done even though it had to go through a couple carriers to get to the house."

"I was met with a great sense of pride for their job at ACW and all of my concerns and questions were answered. Her level a professionalism was outstanding. I was able to supply the sales lady with a recipe for our Fish Fry at Church, Now that's a customer relationship! I look forward to working with them next month "

"I was in a bind because I had ordered my tile from another vendor and they neglected to inform me that my order was delayed another month. Regina was able to get me the exact tile and materials I needed and give a definitive date and keep me up to date along the way. She was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely order from you again and recommend you. "

"We ordered our kitchen floor tile for almost half the price that a local store was charging. Good deal"

"Fast, prompt and accurate. Excellent additional protection on the shipping cartons."

"The mannington flooring arrived on time and in good condition, no damaged boards. We will recommend you to our friends."

"We had the best customer experience both online shopping and over the phone ordering."

"We were extremely pleased with our purchase from American Carpet Wholesalers. From the exceptional customer service (Bob was the best!!) and excellent price (we had seen the exact product for about twice as much previously) to the shipping process everything went smoothly and our beautiful flooring arrived on time and in perfect condition. We will not hesitate to order again and will recommend to others."

"We did our research online for the flooring we wanted for our remodel and found American Carpet Wholesalers! They gave us a quote quickly through email, were very easy to reach by phone to answer all our questions, and were helpful when we picked up our supplies and flooring. We will definitely use them again for more projects! "

"My order for Duraceramic arrived speedily. The whole process with American Carpet Wholesalers was easy. The product arrived undamaged and was1 recently installed. It looks great and I am pleased"

"I found ACW to be a very friendly and efficient internet company. Delivery of product was prompt and as ordered. I had a number of questions about the product and found the telephone sales person to be courteous and knowledgeable."

"I ordered my hardwood floors and did not receive them for 12 weeks. To have them delivered into the house added an extra week going from one shipping company to another one. I bought Homerwood and am a bit disappointed in the quality. They do not put tissue in between each board when packaged so some boards were damaged/scraped. We opened 30 boxes and only got 5 of the longest boards. There is no way to know what is in the boxes to have an idea what sizes you are pulling out. It is hard as they are all random sizes so no 2 boards are the same size. There are definite tricks you need to know to install properly. Overall pretty floor, but the walnut does scratch easily. Do not buy if you have pets. "

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.