Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-04-26

Extremely happy with both purchases

"We ordered wood laminate flooring from American Carpet Wholesalers in November and were extremely pleased with the product, price and service. The product was almost half what local stores were selling the same product for. Four months later, we did our mud room with Alterna LVT and I am more than thrilled with the product, price and service. It was 60%of the local stores. Will never by local flooring again."

2016-04-24

"The website showed the product color and description of the flooring we were looking for to match an existing floor that we have. We ordered it and the shipment arrived in a timely manner undamaged and it was the right brand. However, when opened, we found that the color of the wood was darker than what we ordered. When we called the company, they gave us the run around concerning what we received and doggedly maintained that we received exactly what we ordered. Do you think we would have ordered it if the description and the picture of the product had been for a different wood floor than what we were looking for? They offered to take it back with a huge shipping fee plus a hefty restock fee and minus the price of two open boxes. What a deal! We declined and were left with the feeling that we had been had. This was a bad experience for us and it was sad to see this kind of customer service."

2016-04-23

Totally awesome experience

"Was shopping online for Duraceramic tile and was having difficulty getting the sales price to apply to order. Gave the toll free number a call and they couldn't have been more helpful. Ordered my tiles and needed supplies in no time at all. The delivery date they gave me was within reason but arrived days before it was scheduled.
Overall, I couldn't be happier with American Carpet Wholesalers and so will you.

2016-04-21

Outstanding service and pricing!

"Found the exact flooring that I wanted, but couldn't find locally. The price was almost half off of the out of stock retailers. Impressed!"

2016-04-20

Outstanding pattern design and quality

"We' re very happy we ordered our Kane carpet from American Carpet Wholesalers! Our salesperson is knowledgeable on the product and was very helpful in guiding us with the right size to order for our staircase. The pricing and customer service of ACW is great! We would recommend this company for all and any carpet needs for flooring companies as well as independent home interior designers!"

2016-04-20

Great transaction!

"Product delivered on time, as ordered., Installed and looks great."

2016-04-19

ABSOLUTELY THE "BEST"

"Worked with Joel x115. Super friendly and knowledgeable on the products! They have the best prices and was prompt on shipping. Definitely recommending to family and friends."

2016-04-19

Unhappy in Oregon

"My order came in late twice. The first time it was supposed to show up it was put back a week. The second time it was late was when the shipping company handed it off to another shipping company and it was another week late. This created a lot of unnecessary stress for me as I had to reschedule my refinance appraisal and vinyl installer. The price was good, but I am not sure it was worth the headache. Dale Robinson."

2016-04-18

Keeping your dollars down.

"Very easy to work with customer service. The price you get cant be beat. We tried to buy local and they did not even come close. Pay for the curb drop.

Would buy again from here.

Big savings with American Carpet Wholesalers

" I shopped all my local carpet stores and the same carpet I got from American Carpet Wholesalers was almost 30% to 50% lower in price. I ordered 150 Sq yards of good quality commercial carpet & saved a total of $1,300 compared to another wholesale dealer.
The Customer Service Rep, Sonya was wonderful to work with and answered all my questions about my order. My daughter also just finished building her house and got all her flooring from American Carpet Wholesalers too!
I am a very happy & satisfied customer,
Julie from Ohio

Hardwoods

"Quick Delivery, as described"

2016-04-17

Shoei helmets fit me the best

"Greg takes good care of my purchases."

Shaw's luxury floaters

"customer service here is great--but-- if you are looking into "floating " tile flooring and have an older home with settled, uneven flooring, choose a more flexible option. A new sub floor was installed but the actual floor had some discrepencies. Therefore, some of the tiles didn't always stay flush and evenly locked in. The material itself is very good and the appearance looks like the real thing [I have a travertine marble ] But I do think Shaws should have a disclosure on this for its customers. If I had known this I would have exchanged it for another option. This is the reason for my 4 star overall rating-"

Bathroom Beauty

"Love my new bathroom floor. Delivered as promised. The sales person was very helpful and pleasant

purple rain

"I really love the carpet and padding I purchased from American Carpet Wholesalers. The price was very reasonable, delivery was speedy and I found NO defects in my carpet. The ruptured water heater forced me into repairs which included replace my carpet and repaint, so I now have the colors in my bedroom I always wanted when I was younger person."

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.