Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Carpet Wholesalers by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Great company to purchase from

"I have bought from this company several times before and they have been excellent to deal with every time. Very helpful staff and they have great prices also. I highly recommend them for all your flooring needs."

2017-09-20

Daniela.D / PARIBOS, LLC

"BEST CUSTOME SRVICE ,GREAT SALES PEOPE ,I JUST LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS!

2017-09-20

Excellent experience

"I ordered online and the product was a much lower price than others I had received pricing from. They told me it would arrive in 2-3 week and it was to me in 1 week. It was what I expected and packaged to where there was no chance of having damaged product.

Good prices, fast service

"Ordered LVT flooring and the adhesive and grout. The products were shipped together delivered on time and as scheduled."

Armstrong Alterna Reserve

"Joel was very helpful getting this material for me. It wasn't something that was stocked so he had to keep me updated about when it would be available from the manufacturer and was always clear about what was going on. Our flooring arrived on time and in perfect shape. My only complaint would be with the final delivery company who neglected to contact us with a delivery date and time (even though it said on the delivery ticket that they were supposed to call). Fortunately someone came home because they were about to drop it in our driveway on a day that was supposed to be very rainy."

CARPET TILE PURCHASE

"ORDERING IS CONVENIENT; SHIPMENT IS QUICK. TILE IS RECEIVED AND APPEARS AS EXPECTED. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ACW!"

best service ever

"talked to salesperson ordered flooring received it fast and non damaged installed it and it was as described at the time of purchase . I am placing another order soon i really like dealing with this place Johnny G."

Great service

"Our sales representative was thorough, cordial and provided exemplary follow-up on our order and shipping status. Will be ordering more from this company."

2017-09-18

Love the flooring!

"Delivered quickly and the order was correct. Sales rep was really helpful!"

2017-09-17

Very good service and price

"Ordering via phone was easy. The customer service representative is very professional and responsive to inquiries and follow-up questions. The price for the items I ordered was great. Shipment was timely. I have no complaint. "

Great Experience

"Great pricing and shipped very promptly. I now have new favorite place to purchase flooring and carpet."

Great Value

"My daughter has ordered several times from American Carpet Wholesalers with great success. When we decided to order flooring we chose to try ACW and were very pleased. Very easy to order & fast & friendly service.

Excellent Products and Service

"The flooring I ordered was exactly as advertised and is absolutely beautiful. The sales rep. provided a better deal on the under layment than advertised. The shipment was delivered on time with absolutely zero issues. Overall experience was outstanding dealing with this company."

2017-09-15

I'd love to purchase again

"The products are excellent
matched color, quality and quantity.
The price is competitive: lowest in the market.
However, the process took a little bit long to delivery. Hope it could be faster!

2017-09-15

Good

"Good service very helpful"

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.