• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"Experience with American Carpet was good. Order was shipped earlier than expected and arrived in undamaged condition. I was disappointed with Mohawk Havermill laminate. I expected to lay floor myself but found the locking system difficult. The professionals I hired were able to put the floor down but with great difficulty. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Also the company that provides the matching trim changed measurement on each piece by 10 inches. I think Mohawk needs to get their act together. I chose Mohawk because of it's reputation and because it is American made. I could have easily found a similar cheaper product with better performance."

"Love the Alterna Mesa Stone. Best price around and REASONABLE, flat rate shippipng cost. Product arrived on time, no damage, and looks FABULOUS. Just be VERY precise in how much you need - return of overage is not a real option. Suppose it makes sense - who needs one bucket of grout or one box of tile? - but that's a lot of money I didn't need to spend. Unfortunately, no real way to tell until installation. Would have been worse to not have enough. But that's the only "negative." Other than that, AWESOME experience."

"We had a great experience, the representative was courtesy and very informative. They insured everything was addressed, including necessary transitions - all measurements were confirmed and shipping was handled directly. Thanks again."

"American Carpet sold me Congoleum vinly tile that Consumer
Reports has top-rated for several years. Congoleum tile all but impossible to find in Houston for some reason. The price was good and the delivery right on time. The delivery truck driver
also delivered the pallet of tile to my back door. Great service all around! I recommend them.
W. R.

"Great price, great product, prompt shipment and delivery!"

"I was very happy with the wood flooring I ordered in regards to the quality and price. I saved almost half from what I would have paid at a flooring store. Only small issue was delivery, which was delayed a few weeks, but all worked out well."

"I was referred by my brother in law and everything was pretty easy.my salesman Chris was very helpful. The prices were great.only negative was had to reorder a small amount of product to finish my job and had to pay shipping, which was almost half the cost of my order. Overall a pleasant experience. "

"A great experience! Everything was shipped in a very timely manner."

"I received my Welcome carpet mat in Spanish. I liked the quality and design on it. The price was very competitive and the service was very acceptable on the time it arrived to me. Thank you M. H. "

"Referred to American Carpet Wholesalers from a family member because of his great experience and turned into a great experience for me. The pricing was excellent and service was top notch. "

"I was a little leery about ordering flooring online but everything was perfect.flooring arrived on time and in perfect shape.I am in the middle of my install and have had only a few bad boards so far out of 1000 sq. ft."

"One of the worse companies I have ever delt with. First problem was with my order - was told that they could have my product to me by a specific day (this is why I ordered because I was in a hurry), but once I placed my order I was then told product would not arrive until a a week and a half after promised delivery date. Then once product arrived in my location - American Carpet Wholesalers failed to give the delivery company any of my contact informaiton. Delivery company showed up at my door with my product with no prior warning and I was at work - I had to contact delivery company, find my product, give them my contact information and then schedule delivery - which again delayed the date. I called American Carpet Wholesalers and told them of these issues and all I got was I am sorry... Terrible company would never deal with them again even if you save some money on the product it is not worth the headache."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

americancarpet, American Carpet Wholesale rep has responded

“We truly regret your bad experience and for Estes Express (delivering carrier). The product you ordered was currently
out of stock and had to be ordered in which caused a delayed shipment. We have no control over procedures by the trucking
company. Every shipment we make contains all the contact information by default. We sent you a shipping confirmation with
your tracking information and suggested you call to confirm delivery date with the carrier. Again, we apologize your order did
not meet your or our expectations.”

"Service was excellent, called to ask a few questions and I ended up placing my order right then."

"Always use for our flooring needs"

"Great to work with. Order was taken professionaly and received without any problems"

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.