American Carpet Wholesalers Reviews - carpet-wholesale.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 1,993 reviews

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,993)

Rating 8/104/5

"No problem placing my order or having it shipped out quickly. I experienced a lot of problems with Estes trucking. They did not deliver on day promised causing me to miss an entire afternoon of work. I had to contact them to find out what happened. I ended up making a total of six phone calls to Estes and each time received a promise that they would call me back. They did not. I finally called American Carpet Wholesalers and they had to call Estes before I could get delivery. I recommend changing trucking companies."

Rating 8/104/5

"The delivery was a challenge, but the product is excellent."

Rating 8/104/5

"happy with the product good service"

"Simple to deal with and pleased with the product. We are going to order again. "

"ACW's Amber's professionalism was very helpful in my reorder request. My problem was with Estes delivery. My order was damaged and some items were missing out of the wrapped pallet. "

"Ordered 600 ft of vinyl tile for a building project. The order process was easy, the salesman answered all my questions. The order was delivered without a hitch. The price was definitely the best out there. Would recommend this company to anyone interested in getting a good deal."

"great experience. good phone support, fast shipping."

"We originally bought Hartco engineered flooring from a big box store.Should have done a more thorough internet search! When we needed more, and the big box store jacked up their price by 50%, we did a thorough search and found the same flooring at American Carpet Wholesalers in north Georgia at a far superior price. So after checking out this company and found very positive feedback, we called, as this is what they recommended on the emailed quote ( instead of placing the order over the internet). They are very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. The product shipped quickly, arrived well packed, without any delivery hassles. "

"In had the best assistance in filling the order for our vinyl flooring. Your representatives ( Elisha x111 and Kay x117)were knowledgeable and followed up with calls, when we had to postpone delivery due to construction delays.
A great experience and will tell others who may need any of the products you offer.
We're so glad that all worked out and we have a great supplier lined up in American Carpet Wholesalers.
Thanks so much... Robert & Ann Shuler Sparta NC

"We ordered Karndean Loose Lay planking for our basement. It has been great to work with. Goes down so easy and it is beautiful as well. Placed the order online and it was delivered promptly. Would definitely order from American Carpet Wholesalers again. "

"very nice to deal with and when I had a problem with a tractor/trailer getting to our property, they helped with an alternate place to meet the driver."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very satisfied with product and service."

"The Detroit Tigers Rug we ordered is fantastic. We ordered this just prior to the large winter storm that effected Georgia and I had to call customer service to find out the status of our order. The representative was very helpful and explained that there may be a delay due to shipments and the weather. She was very informative and delightful to speak with. Thank you!"

"Great company to deal with. Very knowledgeable sales staff, that answered all questions. Shipping was extremely fast, and I look forward to using them for future orders!"

"I was very impressed! I ordered my flooring and my experiance was more then i expected. First, the flooring was the lowest price i could find online! Second, i recieved free shipping to my home! Third, i recieved great customer service with updates on my order and shipping info. I would definelty order from American Carpet Wholesellers again!!"