Stores > American Carpet Wholesalers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

"took my order on 3 grand worth of moduleo lvt flooring. called back a couple days later, NOT IN STOCK. asked about a second choice color option, someone was supposed to call me back. no call back. called later that evening and spoke to a man with a heavy accent, he said no one was available to help me because it was too close to closing time. not actual closing time, just too close. ended up cancelling via email. this charge was pending on my card for something they didn't have, and wouldn't have had for over a month. never again."

" very friendly customer service I worked in the carpet store years ago bought the exact same product at the same price that we purchased it for about 5 years ago distributor is no longer available here in El Paso thanks again to my sales rep Greg"

This review was modified by trishacwest on November 19 2015 07:24:09 PM

"Great experience and great flooring!"

"the best and most helpful service i could ever hope for Thank you again chris."

"After weeks of searching our area (Texas) for a thicker linoleum that resembled wood planks, I got on the internet & immediately found American Carpet Wholesalers. The salesman that assisted me was very knowledgable as well as polite. He located our flooring at his warehouse & gave me a quote on flooring and shipping. Within one week of ordering the flooring arrived right to our door. This is a quality company, with quality employees selling a quality flooring. We plan to order for more rooms in the house as soon as possible."

"Best price, hands down, on the flooring I purchased. Items were just as expected, perfect! Shipped quickly! "

"low price, fast shipping, and no minimum (large) quantity purchase necessary"

"Very pleased with the product I received and the price."

"Had laminate floor ruined in power outage freeze. Minimal insurance, local price on flooring was $4.94 sq ft plus install and underlayment. ACW had the flooring shipped to my house within a week, all in pristine condition. Driver of truck excellent and helpful.
My price from ACW was $1.84 sq ft, the best underlayment 75% les than local. Have found installer and waiting to have it finished.
Product was SHAW Spalted Maple Laminate and under padding.
Aside from convenience and price, I have Alzheimer's and had some trouble with online cart and what else was needed and figuring amount needed. I left a note to my cart and within 15 minutes someone fixed my issues! I got regular notices, and CHAT help understanding date floors would be delivered.
I love this business, their service, their excellent support and products. Love them.

"Order arrived sooner than expected. Only thing that could have made the experience better was if UnderFlor had been recommended as the underlayment (but I'm not sure if I asked...)"

"I had seen this product at a local flooring store and I was quite happy to find it at such a good price through American Carpet Wholesalers. It shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition, largely due to excellent packaging. "

"Great price and service. Your representative was also professional and great to work with (I believe his name was Bruce). It was an excellent shopping experience. "

"The Customer Service Rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. The price I paid was great, nearly wholesale I understand from a carpet store employee. I received the carpet prior to the promised delivery date ."

"Easy to do business with, good products, quick delivery."

This review was modified by L_GAINES on November 18 2015 06:22:01 AM

"I made my order over the phone and the young man took my information and stated he needed to check their stock inventory to see if they have Parkay Oak tiles and would call me back in 10 minute. He called me back in 10 minute and told me that they have the item in stock. He explain in detail what would happen once my order was taken and how it would be delivery and what to look for in my e-mail. I was very pleased with the item that I received and the service that I received over the phone. Keep up the good work."

This review was modified by TOUCHFHH on November 18 2015 05:44:01 AM

Share American Carpet Wholesalers's store rating

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.