• Address: 2317 Chattanooga Rd, Dalton GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"I dealt with Roger McGowan at American Carpet Wholesalers. Every time I called or emailed Roger he was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and polite. I actually had two orders, and the decision making put me very close to the edge at times. Roger was much better to me than I deserved!
Everything has been installed except the Shaw carpet. So far I am very pleased with the products. The carpet is still mostly wrapped, but what I can see seems lighter in color than I expected. It is Unique Sensibility II, in Muffin. I had a sample of (I think) Queen of Hearts in Muffin from a local retailer, and It was darker.
The truck driver from Global Express was also a gem. He helped us load the 700 lbs. of carpet into my son's truck. We couldn't have done it without him.
All in all it was a good experience. Please give Roger a promotion and raise, and notify Global Express they should do the same for their driver! Thanks, Linda Kavulich

"I am very pleased with the service and professional care I received from American Carpet Whokesalers. I received my vinyl tiles within the time they told me and the prices could not be beat! They were able to answer all my questions in regard to my order. They were efficient and curtious. Thank American Carpet Wholesalers! I will definitely recommend your company to friends and family and certainly call you again for my future flooring needs!

My new floor looks beautiful and I have received many compliments on it . The Armstrong vinyl tiles look like real ceramic tiles and people are surprised when I tell them it is vinyl. They actually reach down to feel the tiles and they can barely tell the difference. The vinyl tiles are strong and very stylish and are easy to clean. I love my new flooring it is a beautiful finishing touch to my kitchen!

"ACW had the product I needed and beat the price of local suppliers with no minimum order. They also had better pricing on shipping and shipped faster than the other companies. "

"very easy to look through the site and very nice people to deal with"

"Had a little trouble with email communication, but representative phoned me personally to straighten things out. Happy with ordering service, prices comparable to other websites and the delivery guy was so very accommodating and courteous. All in all a GOOD experience."

"I was very happy with my experience with American Carpet Wholesalers. I purchased laminate flooring and also the cleaner for it. Both delivered to my home when expected to arrive. I love my new floors! They are beautiful. And did I mention I saved about $600 on cost compared to local flooring company."

"American Caroet Wholesalers was excellent to work with. Our engineered hardwood was delivered in perfect condition at the exact time to our doorstep. The salesman was personable and helpful. I saved over $1,500. On my wood floors! "

"We have not installed our product yet but were pleased with our purchase."

"been very happy 3 orders soo far and all good"

"My experience with American Carpet Wholesalers was very good and pretty easy. I found an accredited installer who measured the room and calculated the square footage, and then they took care of everything.

"Great carpet with fast delivery. I was worried about ordering carpet online, but I was not disappointed and would definitely order from American Carpet Wholesalers again!"

"We are very happy with the flooring we chose and the savings was signicant purchasing it on-line. We will definitely considering using American Carpets the next time we need flooring."

"I was very pleased with my experience with your company. The sales rep was very informative and knowledgeable. I would definitely do business with your company in the future.
Mary Timmins

"I was very satisfied with the rolled vinyl. The price was good. The store was generous with the measurement, which was fortuitous because the roll was damaged during shipment. Because of the generous addition to the footage I ordered, I still had enough vinyl to cover the floor after cutting off the damaged footage."

"Very pleased with our Vinyl and carpet. Quick delivery. Excellent customer service."

American Carpet Wholesalers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

American Carpet Wholesalers is a merchant member
American Carpet Wholesalers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.