Stores > Carhartt
  • Carhartt

1 (800) 833-3118

Voice your opinion! Review Carhartt by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

"I've been wearing Carhartt products for almost 30 years I only wish there's a few products that you discontinued which I really like and they don't have a substitute for yet. I don't wear Carhartt as a fad or fashion statement but the durability and the longevity of the product is basically where I spend my money on. I just wish that the people at Carhartt would either bring back a few discontinued items or make a special request for maybe getting some discontinued items ship to me."

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and for your loyalty! We apologize, we do not offer special orders. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance. ”

2017-09-20

"I started 1980's until now and I wore everything. My whole wardrobe was all CARHARTT because of my life style,l worked and played hard.I worked Union
starting in 1973,construction and I always did hard mountain climbing,camping,fishing,etc.when I was not working. When I found CARHARTT I was sold obsessively.Thats all I wore from head to toe and I'm not kissing your ****. When something works for I go nowhere else. I'm disabled now so I buy when my budget says I can.I was a Vietnam Vet so that's how I started buy clothing in bulk
I still prefer Cathcart over anything else.

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“Thank you so much for your service and your loyalty! We do offer a 10% military discount, feel free to give us a call if we can be of assistance. Thank you for choosing Carhartt!”

2017-09-20

"wish they were some cheaper for babies and toddlers"

2017-09-20

"I came onto this site to brose for a new hoodie/sweatshirt."

2017-09-20

"Loved it. Great product over all"

2017-09-19

"The load times of the site are horrible ( like changing color if a shirt). I gave up 10 out of 10 times."

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“We are sorry to hear of the issues you experienced on our website. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance. ”

2017-09-19

"Why is it that Carhartt's women selections are so half assed? Women work outside too. Yes, we want pretty colors in our sweatshirts, and no, we don't want silly little fashion models flouncing in the coveralls, and yes, we want rugged selection of hardworking women's wear, that we can use on the ranch. Pander a little to inside girls, pander more to outside farm girls. Thanks."

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“We are always working on our women's collection and truly appreciate your feedback.”

2017-09-19

"my first order was cancelled. I was told it was due to lack of funds. I called my AmEx and they did not disapprove the purchase, since I was way under my limit. As a result, I am not getting all the clothes I originally ordered because now some are not available. Put the billing address above the credit card info. I had to re-enter credit information when I hit the update billing address."

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“We are sorry to hear of the trouble you experienced on our website. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance. ”

2017-09-19

"I've known and used Carhartt products for years because they're durable and well-made."

2017-09-18

"Excellent, easy to navigate and a awesome clothing company."

2017-09-18

"I'm Disappointed. I was looking for a pair of Upland Brush/Field Pants for my wife. You don't have any. other than that I like the Site. Love my Carhartts"

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“Unfortunately, we do not carry a women's model of the Upland at this time, but are glad to share your feedback internally. She may be able to wear the men's version as well: http://www.carhartt.com/products/carhartt-hunting-upland-bird/Upland-Field-Pant-102282”

2017-09-18

"Awesome except it costs 30 dollars to ship to Canada even if my order is over 250."

2017-09-18

"The products are Top Notch"

2017-09-18

"My son was looking for work boots and in some cases you are higher priced than a competitor."

2017-09-18

"Amazing website. Everything made easy to access. Love Carhartt."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Carhartt, CarharttFeedback, has responded

“Thank you for your loyalty and your great comments!”

Share Carhartt's store rating

Carhartt is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Carhartt is a merchant member
Carhartt participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.