Stores > CargoGear.com

• CargoGear.com CargoGear.com Elite Status

2017-01-03

Wacky wastebasket

"First time I have used CargoGear. Found the item (car wastebasket) that I wanted for a reasonable price. It came much sooner than I expected.

Thank you.

2016-12-27

Christmas Surprise

"My wife was very happy with her new organizer. She was tired of the groceries sliding all over in her SUV. She went to the store this morning and the problem is solved!!"

2016-12-26

Saved christmas!

"I saw the item i wanted for my sister online but it was really close to christmas. CargoGear had the best price too. I ordered it, figuring i could give it late if needed. The item came super fast and was here before i needed it. "

2016-12-06

Yes, but....

"It's usable but the instructions weren't accurate and the fit is somewhat questionable, but it does work and it will get the job done."

2016-11-22

great prices

"Good price and lighting fast shipping "

2016-11-20

Just what the skiers ordered

"We needed a rack for ski season, and we think the Inno rack we got will work great. Instructions were good, fit is good, just need a ski carrier now. CargoGear had useful summaries and advice on which rack to get, and it came quickly - ordered on Monday, arrived on Thursday."

2016-11-16

# 1 for truck parts

"way above for customer service and price + very fast shipping."

2016-10-29

Convenient holder

"I had received a cell phone holder a couple years ago & had received compliments on it. I decided to search for these so I could give them out as gifts. Thank you! "

2016-10-27

"The product met all expectations. "

2016-10-27

Would use them again

"Bought a Rhino Rack system and Waterproof Kar Pak for our 2004 Nissan Altima. Everything was as it was claimed. Shipped fast and on time, everything was included. The sizing instructions were a bit off and when I put them on the car they had to be adjusted to be even but aside from that everything was great and has already been put to use."

This review was modified by dortonpa on October 27 2016 03:10:26 PM

2016-10-24

Fast delivery and just in time for the big move

"A much cheaper alternative than a truck cap and more versatile. It arrived the morning of our move and performed perfectly keeping my contents in."

2016-10-18

Just Great - will shop there again

"Great service and fast shipping. I really like the registration folder for the glove box."

2016-10-14

Women read instructions

"I was disappointed that there were no written instructions or pictures to put the item together. This must have been intended for a man since they don't read instructions anyway."

2016-10-14

"Paid for 3 day delivery but after 4 days we still haven't received any of our products. Very unhappy with this due to its delaying us going on our vacation 3 days. And the supervisor we spoke to over the phone was rude and non helpful. "

2016-10-12

"they delivered when they promised.
the product was as described.
every thing was easy to order with great customer service. i would order again grom this web site

Share CargoGear.com's store rating

CargoGear.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CargoGear.com is a merchant member
CargoGear.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.