• Cardpool Cardpool Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10

"I am currently experiencing something very similar to mgg134 and am extremely dissatisfied with Cardpool's service and (lack of) communication. I ordered 2 e-cards six days ago and expected to receive them within the 24-hour period their website promised. Two days later I received a verification call from their confirmation department and readily gave them the info they requested. They told me I would receive my e-cards promptly, which I didn't. I tried to call several times and over a two-day period before reaching someone, who told me their records stated I had received my cards. Nope. They told me to e-mail customer support, which I already had, with no response. I asked if I could talk to a person in customer support over the phone, and they said they only communicated via e-mail. No response yet. I am very close to cancelling the order and calling my credit card company to contest the charges."

"Beware of this company. The information they sent me was invalid and when I emailed them about it they sent me the same invalid number. Each time I tried to redeem it, it would not work. Each time I contacted them they did nothing and then finally said I was "past their 100 day policy." I started contacting them well before the 100 days but they did not help me. At least I'm only out $25, but don't let this happen to you. Beware of this scam. "

"My gift card arrived to my home in a timely manner and I had no problems using it in stores. Advertised and sold accurately and I will use the service again."

"I ordered a large amount of Home Depot e-gift cards for a remodeling project. I missed the verification call later that evening. Since then, I have tried to call back 15+ times and left several messages. Nobody is ever available to talk to. Also, I sent the support team multiple e-mails and have not received a response. It has now been a week and I have no gift cards and no communication from Cardpool.

This morning I sent another e-mail to cancel my order and disputed the charge with my credit card company.

"I puhased a total of 6 gift cards from Cardpool, with no problems with the first 4.The last two were E-Gift cards that did not work. When I contacted them to ask for a refund they wanted me to try them again and send a Screen shot if they did not work. I explained I was trying to use them at a physical location. They told me the e-gift card would only work on line. ( I believe they fail to mention that on the site) and told me I could not get a refund for the card. I would not purchase from them again as their idea of customer service is the customer does all the work to fix an issue and they do not stand behind their return policy and offer no support or solution.
On March 12th 2015 Cardpool agreed to refund the purchase price of the gift cards. It was very nice and great customer service.

"We love the service the length of delivery time is a bit long at times though."

"cardpool was great!!! sent in two of my gift cards, I wasn't going to use and they sent me a check two weeks later! I was a little worried, because I didn't hear that they were sending my check until 2 weeks after I sent in my gift cards. they did and I'm very happy with the service! plus they were two $50 cards and got $45 for each!!!! love this service!!! would recommend to friend!!!"

"Love Cardpool! I buy their gift cards for stores that I regularly visit. No coupon clipping required. Just go in the store and use the gift card and I save between 3% to 10% depending on the store."

"I bought 3 gift cards, to give as a birthday present and all of them had the pin # on the back scratched off and all of them looked very worn. I suggest getting e-cards when giving as a present to someone. Other than this experience, I like saving money wherever I can and have used cardpool to do that. I will use cardpool again."

"Still haven't received cards"

"Fast delivery of electronic gift cards means barely any planning but still good savings. Also a nice way to give gifts."

"Its very very safe. It has always benefited me."

"Have enjoyed a number of purchases (at least a dozen) over the last couple of years. Never had a problem with any of the cards I received. Usually get cards by mail within a week of purchase, sometimes within a few days. This last purchase was no different. Good customer service and ease of use re: website."

"Quick and easy to use. good value and I always receive my cards quickly"

"good service, will use again and recommend to friends"

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.