• Cardpool Cardpool Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.57/10 2.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Fast and efficient, I have returned ti buy more, for gifts"

"I'm a big fan of Cardpool and recommend the service to others all of the time. I would encourage you to also check out Cardpool if you are interested in saving money by purchasing discounted gift cards."

"So far it has worked just great."

"Cardpool has been a great place to find discounted gift cards. It is like getting a discount on stuff I'm going to buy anyway. "

"price was very good n save money

"I love Cardpool because I buy cards and use them as gifts to my children and grandchildren. It is so easy to do and they love it that they can buy what they want. It makes my life much easier too!

It makes me feel good that I am saving on the cards since I am retired and on a limited budget.

"I placed my order on feb 24, 2015 and i have received my order on Feb 27, 2015.
Very fast shipping!

"speedy delivery, excellent customer service."

"Quick and free shipping was a plus. "

"Everything went smoothly during THIS purchase, and it arrived quickly enough. But each moment that I was on the site after placing the gift card in my shopping cart was tense. As warned, and as has actually happened to me, cards can be purchased by other customers right out of my cart! This makes it less likely that I want to continue shopping for other items/cards -- I want to finish my single-item purchase quickly. Also, I receive several email notices each week of cards that I am intersted in purchasing. However, 95% of the time that I click over to view them i find this message "Sorry, we are temporarily out of stock of Denny's gift cards. Our last Denny's gift card was sold about 2 hours ago, but we are working hard to get more soon!" This has caused me to click over much less frequently to Cardpool - at least through email notifications - because the cumulative disappointment has passed a critical level. I haven't yet figured a fix for this -- I simply ignore most of their alerts. On the website, though, I would suggest they invest whatever it would cost to rework the software to mimic that of most event ticket purchase sites -- where the customer is allowed 10 minutes or so "to complete your purchase" after placing an item in your cart. This would allow a few more minutes for shopping, while feeling confident that your cart hasn't been raided. Otherwise, I DO feel safe/secure using Cardpool's site.
Thanks,
John

"I have never had a problem with Cardpool orders they come quickly and always work."

"I like to shop at cardpool.
I had ordered some egift cards from them.
The codes were sent very quickly and I never had problem to use them.

Thank you very much for the great deals.

"Quick and Easy process. Most of my "frequent" stores are on this site. No reason NOT to purchase discounted cards from here."

"I've shopped with CardPool for years and have recommended them to friends and family. It's a great way to save a few dollars at stores you'd shop at anyway."

"Order was shipped to my email quickly and was what I expected. "

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.