• Cardpool Cardpool Elite Status

2015-07-18

"They suck
- Bought a card
- Didn't get them in 2 days
- Sent e-mail to support.
- They responded by e-mail asking to call their support number.
- The support person said that they don't have the order details.
- Asked me to send e-mail to support again.
- It's been 6 day's since I bought the card and still don't have the gift card that I bought."

2015-07-13

"They suck. Bought a gift card really needed for daughter's b'day and they couldn't provide what they charged me for. Yeah, i showed her the receipt since they said they were sending it and it would have been here early. Then i get a rather glib excuse saying a bunch of gibberish that basically equates to my daughter is beat for the gift they told me they were sending. They can rot at the lower cesspools of online society for that one, no apologies offered, so they will be trashed systematically for years. Learn some real e-commerce basics from ecommerce 101, ebay, you have to provide the goods you charge people for and say you are selling or you are trashed, trashed, trashed. Oh did ai mention, TRASHED!!!"

2015-07-12

"My credit card was charged for my orders and after weeks of contacting their customer service, eventually receiving an email from them saying my orders are cancelled because their risk assessement team can't verify some of my information. My credit card was charged already!!! LOL, cardpool has their risk assessment team.

They are such a big liar and is so annoying!"

2015-06-29

"Do not, do not do business with a cardpool. They are thieves. I was charged for a card, went through their verification questions, was emailed that the product was no longer in stock and never refunded my money.
I sent several emails without getting a response. I called and the representative I spoke with told me he couldn't refund my money and that no manager was available for me to speak with. His suggestion was for me to email Support. After speaking for 25 minutes to a rep a manager got on the phone and told me my refund was submitted but my bank is not showing it.
This company is a scam and steal your money. "

2015-06-26

"Cardpool sucks don't waste your time said they would get things to you within 3-7 business days but its more like 3-7 business WEEKS. After taking more then 10 percent of what you sell the least they can do is provide tracking numbers but nope another 3-7 business WEEKS they said. I don't think ill ever get my money should have check the BBB website first. "

2015-06-23

"Do not do business with Cardpool. It is a one sided operation all in their favor. I have been a very good customer for a few years and when there are problems on their side the customer eats it. I needed a small favor from them and all I could get was an email stating sorry we cannot help you."

2015-06-20

"WARNING.....I was in somewhat desperate need of money, so I purchased 1200.00 dollars in Home Depot Gift Cards (1=1,000 and 1=200), and then contacted Cardpool to sell them. Cardpool advised me that to get my money quickly I should give my credit card info (I did), and give all gift card info (I did), and they would in turn send me a check one day after funds on cards were verified. On the 8th of June I received an email informing me that my 900 dollar check is "in the mail".
But, I noticed a worrisome little notation that said if the check gets lost, they'll resend in three weeks. Immediately I thought, I wonder if they're gonna hold off paying until they sell the cards???
Tomorrow will be Sunday the 20th. NO CHECK. and, you guessed it: the money is gone from one of the card's.
I've sent a dozen emails. Each response is exactly the same, a form response signed by a (allegedly) different person each time. Saying, you guessed it: If it's lost we'll gladly send another in 3 weeks.
These people are liars and thieves. NO PHONE NUMBER!!!! You can only contact by email. I don't believe there is more than 4 people working there.
DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!
Sell to anybody else, eBay, Craigslist....best bet is go to store and talk to buyers. BUT DO NOT SELL TO CARDPOOL. WARNING WARNING "

2015-06-11

"Made one purchase for an eCard and was put through an extensive identity verification process...I do appreciate that they need to make sure no one is using my info fraudulently. However, I made a second purchase (the next day), they charged my credit card, never sent me the eCard AND cancelled my order. Since it's impossible to get a live person to assist, I sent messages via FaceBook, which were read but never responded to. I then called the "identity verification" line and asked about my order. This is when I found out that it had been cancelled. What a joke! Now I have to notify my credit card company to ensure they are aware of the erroneous charge. Ironic that they were trying to avoid fraudulent charges when they just made one themselves..."

2015-06-02

"Satisfied with prior buy/sell Cardpool transactions, but can no longer recommend due to delayed payment and unresponsive "customer support.""

2015-05-22

"Fraud company, refunds an order, yet goes ahead and charges you. Keep way."

2015-05-22

"Worst customer support ever. I tried to purchase multiple gift cards and after spending over $25,000 in the past year I’ve had numerous calls to “verify” my purchases, calling at the worst times asking for the same information. After explaining moving forward I wish to avoid these extremely inconvenient calls to verify my purchases, they called again, asking to verify my purchase. I asked to avoid this and stated this a critical part of verifying my purchase… This is outrageous. I asked how we can move forward and avoid these calls, they said they can’t and proceeded to issue a refund to my account. Don’t waste your time with these clowns and working with Raise.com, the real professionals."

2015-05-19

"Was charged for an electronic gift card never received information. When I showed customer service my account where the money was taken out. They still argued the fact that my transaction was voided. Scam of a company. Never Again. "

2015-05-18

"i sold several thousands (~20K so far) worth of gift cards to cardpool and havent seen any problem. honestly, one time, i was worried after a large trade-in (~1K) didnt show as delivered at the time i expected it to. but at the 10 biz day mark, it did. i think cardpool just processes it late or intentionally delays it until the last day (they promise 3-10 biz days). BUT, eventually, you get paid for right. so i will continue to do biz with them. btw, the customer service is a little lacking at times, but if you leave a voice mail, they will get back to you."

2015-05-15

"I love this company. I can't believe people are having problems with thier transactions. I have purchased a lot of stuff from Cardpool with no problems. Maybe these people should go directly to cardpool.com instead of using another website to get to them.

They are great!!!!"

2015-05-06

"I have purchased numerous cards from Cardpool using the referral site TopCashBack.com, which offers varying referral bonuses (cash back). Not only do my purchases from Cardpool never track, but I can't even file a claim with TopCashBack, as they claim Cardpool doesn't accept claims. This is fraudulent. "

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.