Product & services pricing Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.58/10 2.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10

"I'm out $15 as they mispresented a gift card. Tried to contact them four times, all without response.

Terrible company to deal with if you have a problem so travel at your own risk and good luck if you have an issue (as you will not get a response).

"Bought a Starbuck gift card--but Starbucks voided it since they never got their money from Card Cash--I sent 3 emails that were ignored I am now disputing with VISA"

modified review This review was modified by LICRB on November 18 2014 09:16:15 AM

"0 RATING- RIP OFF HORRIBLE COMPANY !! BEWARE. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
1. Purchased $100 Starbucks gift card. Waited a month, Never received the card. Filed paypal dispute and got my money back.
2. 2ND Chance: Purchased $105 Starbucks gift card. Card came today (in 2 weeks) with $0 balance. Saw transections, card was used in full 2 months ago. Again, Filed Paypal dispute.

modified review This review was modified by peoplesayucrazy on November 13 2014 07:26:22 PM

"Horrible company to deal with when there is a problem. Even when you do research and provide proof, they give you the run around. Stay away from these guys."

"bought $100 dunkin' donuts gift card
did not use within CardCash 45 day guarantee

did try to use the card months later and it was deactivated

checked with Dunkin' Donuts ... resale of their cards is specifically prohibited (listed on back of card). They deactivate any cards they are made aware of that were sold through third parties

I asked Cardcash to respond even after their 45 day guarantee period ... respond to Dunkin' Donuts charge that they are not allowed to resell their cards. I receive no response.

"FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! Do not send your gift cards to them!!!

I mailed them $3580.00 worth of gift cards to them. They sat on them for a month and then made some stupid excuse as to why they couldn't do the transaction. They said they would send them back to me and never did. I contacted them and they said they sent them. Obviously they said they didn't have any proof of the mailing.

So they just stole my gift cards valued at over $3k.

modified review This review was modified by mbtpdx on October 28 2014 06:34:42 PM

"Purchased $1000+ in different GCs Used about $950. No problems so far."

"Just placed my third order. First was $50 McDonalds card & 2nd was $100 Chilis card. No problems with either one, so ordered another $50 McD card. So I'm happy until they screw me over (if they ever do). I buy with a credit card for the extra buyer protections. Would never buy something like this with an ACH transfer from my checking acct or with an available PayPal balance...You have little recourse if you do."

modified review This review was modified by CardCashCustomer on October 15 2014 06:41:56 PM

"I bought a $100 Starbucks Card on 9/29/2014, but the CARD has $0 in it. Then, I have been contacting with CARDCASH. NOONE response with an answer. When I call their customer services, they just keep saying that she doesnt know anything, cant help.. then she handed up. I have no idea what I can do with this $0 card now. DONT believe this company. "

"Received the Starbucks gift card (it was a printed sheet of paper with the number on it) and entered it on the Starbucks website. Went to the store to confirm the same. The card did not work. How come they did not check it before it was sent to me, took me a minute on their site? Now I'm supposed to get a refund.

Makes me think - what is to prevent someone else from using the value of the card before you get it / while you have it / before you use all the balance?

modified review This review was modified by liamgd on October 02 2014 11:39:33 AM

"Just googled one of my favorite companies and came across this page. What a shock-I've been buying from them for 3 years and must've spent over $4,000 and never had such issues. I got a couple of bad cards but they are quick with the refunds, no questions asked. "

modified review This review was modified by wisconsinsavvymama on September 29 2014 12:23:10 PM

"I place order in 8/21 and received the gift card on 8/30 found value in short, called and email to customer services but did not get responds until 9/2 after dispute payment. I return all the gift cards and arrival at cardcash.com since 9/8, still did not received refund at all. This is the first time and also the last time to do business with them."

modified review This review was modified by jeni0611 on September 27 2014 03:04:22 PM

"CardCash sold me stolen gift cards & denied refund 60 days after purchase. Their policy: "Use our gift cards within 45 days because they might be stolen." Avoid!"

modified review This review was modified by Chris9229 on September 22 2014 03:29:09 PM

"I have purchased 2 orders (3 giftcards of 500$ each and 1 gift card of $500) all of these are of starbucks were fraud. I called Starbucks they mentioned that these accounts were closed"

modified review This review was modified by johnadams110 on September 18 2014 07:34:41 PM

"I purchased two Hobby Lobby cards from Cash card and both were fraudulent. Cash card refused to refund a card because they claimed that since I did not know that it was fraudulent within the 45 days that they will permit the refund, I was simply out of luck, unlike other companies like Raise who will always refund a fraudulent card. Since a card can be determined to be fraudulent at any time (my card was sold to me in this condition which I feel is unethical and possibly illegal), I would advise no one to ever purchase a card from Cash card and instead use Raise or another more ethical company. Cash card also has many more negative reviews on other sites due to their policies which I feel are very questionable. Raise and Cardpool are rated higher."

modified review This review was modified by drkolb on September 18 2014 01:30:58 PM

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!