Product & services pricing Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.36/10 2.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.76/10 0.76/10

"Bought 3 Gift cards- all empty!
I called- the customer service rep said she was not surprised
I emailed for a credit- never got it.
I had to go through paypal dispute

modified review This review was modified by gatorgirl520 on December 18 2014 06:57:01 AM

"SOLD CARDCASH.COM THREE $300 GIFT CARDS THEY ACCEPTED THEM AND PRECHARGE MY BANK ACCOUNT A WEEK LATER THERE TELLING ME THEY NEED MORE VERICATION THEY WANT MY STATE ID AND MY SSN AND DOB WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS IM NOT APPLY FOR A LOAN IM JUST SELLING UNWANTED CARDS BAD SERVICES AND RIP OFFS THEY NEED TO CLOSE THIS SITE DOWN"

modified review This review was modified by SIL777 on December 16 2014 09:43:51 AM

"Cardcash sent a gift card without a PIN number making it non-useable. They have thus far refused crediting my account. They asked for and I sent them the gift card paper. I would stay away from card cash and they should be shut down for fraudulent business practices."

"Buyer beware. Brought a $200 starbucks and when I received it, it has no balance. Stay away from this company"

modified review This review was modified by anthonycc on December 01 2014 07:44:33 PM

"Received a Starbucks gift card with $0 on it. The money had been moved off of it a month prior to me even ordering. After 2 phone calls and 2 emails I was simply issued a refund via Paypal. No comments note or apologies. Time waste!!!"

"I'm out $15 as they mispresented a gift card. Tried to contact them four times, all without response.

Terrible company to deal with if you have a problem so travel at your own risk and good luck if you have an issue (as you will not get a response).

"Bought a Starbuck gift card--but Starbucks voided it since they never got their money from Card Cash--I sent 3 emails that were ignored I am now disputing with VISA"

modified review This review was modified by LICRB on November 18 2014 09:16:15 AM

"0 RATING- RIP OFF HORRIBLE COMPANY !! BEWARE. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
1. Purchased $100 Starbucks gift card. Waited a month, Never received the card. Filed paypal dispute and got my money back.
2. 2ND Chance: Purchased $105 Starbucks gift card. Card came today (in 2 weeks) with $0 balance. Saw transections, card was used in full 2 months ago. Again, Filed Paypal dispute.

modified review This review was modified by peoplesayucrazy on November 13 2014 07:26:22 PM

"Horrible company to deal with when there is a problem. Even when you do research and provide proof, they give you the run around. Stay away from these guys."

"bought $100 dunkin' donuts gift card
did not use within CardCash 45 day guarantee

did try to use the card months later and it was deactivated

checked with Dunkin' Donuts ... resale of their cards is specifically prohibited (listed on back of card). They deactivate any cards they are made aware of that were sold through third parties

I asked Cardcash to respond even after their 45 day guarantee period ... respond to Dunkin' Donuts charge that they are not allowed to resell their cards. I receive no response.

"FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! Do not send your gift cards to them!!!

I mailed them $3580.00 worth of gift cards to them. They sat on them for a month and then made some stupid excuse as to why they couldn't do the transaction. They said they would send them back to me and never did. I contacted them and they said they sent them. Obviously they said they didn't have any proof of the mailing.

So they just stole my gift cards valued at over $3k.

modified review This review was modified by mbtpdx on October 28 2014 06:34:42 PM

"Purchased $1000+ in different GCs Used about $950. No problems so far."

"Just placed my third order. First was $50 McDonalds card & 2nd was $100 Chilis card. No problems with either one, so ordered another $50 McD card. So I'm happy until they screw me over (if they ever do). I buy with a credit card for the extra buyer protections. Would never buy something like this with an ACH transfer from my checking acct or with an available PayPal balance...You have little recourse if you do."

modified review This review was modified by CardCashCustomer on October 15 2014 06:41:56 PM

"I bought a $100 Starbucks Card on 9/29/2014, but the CARD has $0 in it. Then, I have been contacting with CARDCASH. NOONE response with an answer. When I call their customer services, they just keep saying that she doesnt know anything, cant help.. then she handed up. I have no idea what I can do with this $0 card now. DONT believe this company. "

"Received the Starbucks gift card (it was a printed sheet of paper with the number on it) and entered it on the Starbucks website. Went to the store to confirm the same. The card did not work. How come they did not check it before it was sent to me, took me a minute on their site? Now I'm supposed to get a refund.

Makes me think - what is to prevent someone else from using the value of the card before you get it / while you have it / before you use all the balance?

modified review This review was modified by liamgd on October 02 2014 11:39:33 AM

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!