• Cardcash.com Cardcash.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.06/10 0.06/10

"wish you guys had menards gift cards but otherwise i love you guys! "

"efficient and organized "

"Good experience overall except for this survey - it is obnoxious to provide a survey opportunity and "required" fields to be filled out that are not apparent when the screen opens up.

I would have checked the "yes" box for follow up but your "required" stuff tells me you guys don't get it from a customer service standpoint

"Last night, everytime I got to the place where I input the credit card information, there were no items in my cart. When I went back to repurchase, it would say the items are not available. This happened to me more than once. Its not until early this morning, the gift cards once again appeared on the website for me. It was an extremely frustrating experience. "

"LOVED my experience EspecIALLY since my ecard was delievered in less than 10 minutes."

"Nice website and very good discounted rate. Thank you!"

"Great Prices. This is my first order so I hope the shipping will be prompt. Thanks!"

"I don't like mandatory customer feedback so don't make me do this"

"Like the fast delivery and the fact that you can use the cards both online and in the stores."

"Site a bit glitchy with cart & page refresh but other than that great experience.."

"I wish the checkout box wasn't in the middle of the page. It can't even be moved."

"Wish you didn't need to get so many printouts with small amounts, but could receive larger ones."

"It was great and really easy!!! I will definitely buy more in the future"

"I was hoping to get a bigger discount on our cards. That’s all."

"sometimes when i order physical gift cards i receive the electronic paper ones and expect the physical plastic ones... i prefer those"

Share Cardcash.com's store rating

Cardcash.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardcash.com is a merchant member
Cardcash.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.