• Cardcash.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.49/10 0.49/10

"I love the product. Your customer service sucks. I purchased a card the other day, and tried to use it. It was denied, saying that it was stolen. Then I tried calling in, and was on hold for over an hour. I sent in an email, and never got a reply until I called in, and spoke to Molly. I still haven't gotten my refund.

I also am trying to make a bulk purchase, and have yet to hear from the bulk purchasing manager. As a business owner, I would really like to talk to someone with some authority.

"I love getting the big discounts on stores that I shop at anyway"

"Rate Cardcash.com's Customer Service overall, or choose n/a if you did not interact with their customer service. There is NO n/a to select."

"I've previously bought Visa gift cards where I had to pay processing fees and shipping charges...and here I'm actually saving some money. I was also happy with the customer service, when I asked a question she didn't know, she spoke to a manager and was back on the phone within 2 minutes or so"

"delivered first gift card quickly. let's see how fast the second comes!"

"It was quite straight forward and easy to naviagate. I was pleased with the site.

"Customer service has been very professional in resolving complaints. "

"Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! "

"I had no issue with my 50 dollar order of a Home Depot Card. I received the printable card in my e-mail 11 minutes after finishing the order, used it about 4 hours later and the store had no problem accepting it. Personally i felt a little awkward giving them a card on a piece of paper but it was much more convenient than waiting for a card in the mail."

"I've had trouble with some Starbucks cards not being valid but CardCash took care of it each time."

"Helps me save my mother-in-law money on her prescriptions @ CVS"

"looking for coupon code for the bulk purchase option, it is very difficult to find online on the site now i have to call"

"Fast and easy.I was able to find what I wanted at great prices!"

"Have shopped her many times, I try not to make any purchases without checking for available cards from Cardcash, even if they're just a few % off."

"No worries, no issues, will purchase again"

Share Cardcash.com's store rating

Cardcash.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardcash.com is a merchant member
Cardcash.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.