Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Just sold and shipped my gift cards to them and they paid me with Paypal within 3 business days! Will definitely do business with again!"

modified review This review was modified by kblueart on July 23 2014 11:42:34 AM

"i've purchased thousands of dollars worth of gift cards from cardcash.com and have been extremely satisfied and saved a lot of money i once had an issue with a card and they were very helpful and quickly resolved the issue"

"Order $1500 bulk purchase. Paid by ACH to get 2% discount, but they put a hold on my credit card so they could send the cards without waiting for the ACH debit. Got my envelop today and only received $300 in cards and no explanation. Called them and they said the cards were unavailable due to they had sold the same cards 4 times. They offer a refund in 1-3 days. However, they knew the cards BEFORE they mailed them and still debited my account the full amount. They also have not released the hold on my credit card. So now I have a $1500 hold on my credit card, $1200 missing from my account (beyond the $300 in face value I actually received). What a rip-off!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kgipe on July 14 2014 09:23:08 AM

"Please do not buy giftcards from these people. They do not stand behind their cards and act as if they are investigating and ignore our emails from then on. You will definitely regret buying from them."

"Unethical scam artists. I purchased a gift card from them and discovered the funds were 'frozen' due to fraud; called the vendor directly and found out that they had been placed on hold BEFORE Cardcash even purchased it, which means they didn't even verify the balance before purchasing it. Now I am in a battle with them to get my money back. They are helpful and sweet until you give them your money; if you have an issue with their gift cards don't expect anyone to help you. "

modified review This review was modified by MeganP on June 23 2014 11:07:11 AM

"This place is a scam. I sent them my gift card number to sell it electronically and receive a payment "in 2-3 business days" into my bank account. After I sent it I heard absolutely nothing for about 4 days, then after hounding them for over a week to get someone to respond to me, they asked for my banking information so they could process my payment. Then! After I provided them that, they told me they could only process the payment if I give them my Paypal information and the payment went through Paypal! I said, "then why did I just send you all of my banking information?!" At this point WAY too many red flags had been raised, I refused to give them any more information, and I cancelled my transaction. Do not use this website unless you want the runaround for no reason. Now thinking I probably need to change my bank account. Ugh."

modified review This review was modified by kmotink on May 28 2014 08:50:48 AM

"I was very hesitant to sell my gift cards because of many different reviews. I decided to try tweeting cardcash in which I got a response almost immediately. I also had larger amounts to get rid of so that made me even more hesitant. Not only was everything addressed immediately but within 24hours of getting the information to cardcash they had put the money into paypal as promised. I would absolutely recommend them and personally use the service again. I already told my daughter about them."

modified review This review was modified by candlecindy on May 01 2014 12:17:33 PM

"BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE! DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING TO CARDCASH! Sold a card to them for $140.00. Never sent check. Claimed check was cashed with no follow up. Dishonest business. Have heard many similiar experiences. This company is a fraud. "

modified review This review was modified by STILBALIN on April 22 2014 01:33:52 PM

"I bulk ordered five Pier 1 Import cards from CardCash.com on Saturday March 1, 2014 with a total face value of around one thousand one hundred dollars. I received all of them very quickly and in the same postal mailer the following Wednesday. I am not very comfortable with receiving that much plastic cash in the mail but I do not know how else they would do it?

I immediately went to the store to get the furniture I had held for me and four of the cards went through without any problem. The fifth card, that was supposed to be worth $250 turned up with a zero balance. Needless to say I was quite embarrassed but I made up the difference with my credit card.

I phoned and emailed CardCash asking for a refund and they said all they needed from me were front and back photo copies of the card. I did this and crossed my fingers. I got a very nice call from the sales representative later in the day who said they valued their reputation and were investigating. He explained that sometimes people selling the cards retained the card numbers and then spend the money after CardCash receives and verifies them.

The next day I received the full refund I had requested in my PayPal account. I can't cite this company for doing anything wrong and in fact they were very diligent and quick to resolve the problem with me.

I will do business with them again and I recommend them to others, I saved 25% on my purchases, well worth the hassle.

modified review This review was modified by RakuRay on March 10 2014 06:25:17 AM

"CardCash.com professes to be a company that resells gift cards. I recently purchased a Petco card valued at $602.13 for $420.44 from CardCash. After it arrived I tried to use it the next day. I was told that the card was stolen and the Petco manager started questioning me about it. I contacted Card Cash about a refund and a customer service representative named Ellen asked me to send the card back, I did so that day. I also opened a Paypal claim to dispute the transaction. After two weeks with no contact from them I reached out to Ellen inquiring about my refund. She told me the card had arrived over a week ago but they were not going to refund my money because I opened a claim with Paypal disputing the transaction. Now she will no longer return my emails. Buyer beware, they've had my $420 for nearly a month now and there is no end in sight. This has been a huge hassle/headache and I might never get the money back. RUN from these scammers."

modified review This review was modified by misquamacus on March 07 2014 11:52:48 AM

"2 purchases and 2 fails. I purchased a Starbucks gift card from them about a month ago. It took about a week or so to reach me, only for me to find out that it wasn't valid. Not a big deal...I'm sure it happens now and again. They refund me the money pretty quickly. I ordered a new card from them. Again, it took about a week to get to me. This time they didn't scratch out the security code so I didn't have to waste my time going to a starbucks store to find out that before they even shipped it to me, the card balance was moved somewhere else. Do they even check this stuff before they send it? Huge waste of time. No real apology, just a canned response. The upside is they refund real fast...so there's that."

modified review This review was modified by shaorinor on February 18 2014 07:35:21 PM

"Great experience as a seller to cardcash.com. Shipped my cards back via FedEx (so I would have tracking #) on a Monday, had the full amount of the quote deposited into my checking account exactly a week later. Felt that I got a fair price on both of my gift cards. Would definitely sell to them again."

modified review This review was modified by Augusth81 on February 12 2014 07:57:40 AM

"I was a little hesitant before using this site after reading these reviews but I have to say the ratings are way off base. I took my wife out for her birthday to Red Lobster and the gift card came in plenty of time and worked perfectly.
Never tried selling them cards though.

"I purchased a gift card worth $40 for $30. The balance on the card that i received was 0. I called and emailed the company multiple times within 7 days of receiving the card (well within the 45 day warranty period). No one ever picks up the phone and the response to my emails was to send a picture of the card and wait 3-5 business days for an investigation. I sent the pictures, never heard back. I opened a BBB complaint and received the same response (send pictures). Eventually had to go to my credit card company to reverse the charge.

This company does not check cards before shipping them out, or if they do, they have no assurances in place to make sure previous owner doesn't use the value once it arrives. You will be gambling on whether your card will arrive with a balance, and if it does not, you will likely have to go to your CC company for a refund. VERY not worth it in my opinion. Your time is worth more than the 1-10% discount. They are super annoying to deal with, no internal organization, no respect for customers, and no integrity.

modified review This review was modified by xyz012 on January 11 2014 12:23:44 PM

"Was skeptical before I used them but have to say the process was smooth. I sold them a couple of high value gift cards. I got a call for them to validate my info but the deposit hit my account the next day."

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!