• Cardcash.com Cardcash.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10

"Ordering was easy and cards are usually received on time."

"Shopping was quick and easy and the prices were very low."

"Bad past customer service, got 0 balance cards on a few occasions and never did get completely resolved. Was very reserved about doing this again. I order from a different company mostly"

"Had a glitch about of month ago, and it took a while to solve, but they straighten it out. Love my savings for things I do with family and friends."

"So much easier than the competitors and the discount prices are the same as anywhere else!!! So happy to have found this site!"

"Your Paypal rendering system is not working properly. I never had that issue before. I don't like this fault that you don't keep up maintanance with your payment systems. And, still there are issues with the credibility of your gift cards with zero balance when I've kept them over 45-days from your guarantee policy. Terrible service! So unreliable, and I was a patron buyer at a time. I didn't have this kind of headache with Plastic Jungle. Also, it take you all a long time to respond to any of my inquiries. Hence, I rarely have a purchasing history active nowadays."

"I appreciate the email today about the Restaurant extra savings and was surprised to find many had an even greater discount amount than what was advertised in the email. Thank you! These make great gifts!"

"I have become a frequent flier and will continue. No problems at all."

"Very happy with their customer service. The only concern is the payment part is not still secure. Hope it will be taken care of soon"

"This is my fourth time buying gift cards from cardcash.com
Although they never work when the cashier tries to swipe them in the register, they do always work when they put the number in.

"You guys are helping us care for lots of unwanted stray cats and dogs. Thanks."

"process is very quick and I am happy that all the cards I order are still available at the completion of the transaction!"

"So far so good. Shipping was fast and cards all worked. "

"Can't give as gifts, cards are defaced. Great for online shopping tho!!"

"have been ordering from card cash for a few months and have never had any problems with any of my sales"

Share Cardcash.com's store rating

Cardcash.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardcash.com is a merchant member
Cardcash.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.