Product & services pricing Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"Purchased $1000+ in different GCs Used about $950. No problems so far."

"Just placed my third order. First was $50 McDonalds card & 2nd was $100 Chilis card. No problems with either one, so ordered another $50 McD card. So I'm happy until they screw me over (if they ever do). I buy with a credit card for the extra buyer protections. Would never buy something like this with an ACH transfer from my checking acct or with an available PayPal balance...You have little recourse if you do."

modified review This review was modified by CardCashCustomer on October 15 2014 06:41:56 PM

"I bought a $100 Starbucks Card on 9/29/2014, but the CARD has $0 in it. Then, I have been contacting with CARDCASH. NOONE response with an answer. When I call their customer services, they just keep saying that she doesnt know anything, cant help.. then she handed up. I have no idea what I can do with this $0 card now. DONT believe this company. "

"Received the Starbucks gift card (it was a printed sheet of paper with the number on it) and entered it on the Starbucks website. Went to the store to confirm the same. The card did not work. How come they did not check it before it was sent to me, took me a minute on their site? Now I'm supposed to get a refund.

Makes me think - what is to prevent someone else from using the value of the card before you get it / while you have it / before you use all the balance?

modified review This review was modified by liamgd on October 02 2014 11:39:33 AM

"Just googled one of my favorite companies and came across this page. What a shock-I've been buying from them for 3 years and must've spent over $4,000 and never had such issues. I got a couple of bad cards but they are quick with the refunds, no questions asked. "

modified review This review was modified by wisconsinsavvymama on September 29 2014 12:23:10 PM

"I place order in 8/21 and received the gift card on 8/30 found value in short, called and email to customer services but did not get responds until 9/2 after dispute payment. I return all the gift cards and arrival at cardcash.com since 9/8, still did not received refund at all. This is the first time and also the last time to do business with them."

modified review This review was modified by jeni0611 on September 27 2014 03:04:22 PM

"CardCash sold me stolen gift cards & denied refund 60 days after purchase. Their policy: "Use our gift cards within 45 days because they might be stolen." Avoid!"

modified review This review was modified by Chris9229 on September 22 2014 03:29:09 PM

"I have purchased 2 orders (3 giftcards of 500$ each and 1 gift card of $500) all of these are of starbucks were fraud. I called Starbucks they mentioned that these accounts were closed"

modified review This review was modified by johnadams110 on September 18 2014 07:34:41 PM

"I purchased two Hobby Lobby cards from Cash card and both were fraudulent. Cash card refused to refund a card because they claimed that since I did not know that it was fraudulent within the 45 days that they will permit the refund, I was simply out of luck, unlike other companies like Raise who will always refund a fraudulent card. Since a card can be determined to be fraudulent at any time (my card was sold to me in this condition which I feel is unethical and possibly illegal), I would advise no one to ever purchase a card from Cash card and instead use Raise or another more ethical company. Cash card also has many more negative reviews on other sites due to their policies which I feel are very questionable. Raise and Cardpool are rated higher."

modified review This review was modified by drkolb on September 18 2014 01:30:58 PM

Cardcash.com User

"$100.00 card that I paid 75.00 for did not arrive. Will not return e-mails as promised. I write every 2 days. No reply."

Cardcash.com User

"I have used cardcash.com several times and have no issues with delivery or using the cards. I love the fact that I can get discounted gift cards for practical use. I especially love it when cardcash occasionally offers that little extra discount on cards. "

Cardcash.com User

"I have purchased a Lowes card with no problems. Today a Home Depot card was purchased. Hoping there are no problems, my past experience gives me hope that today's purchase will also be positive."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Bought a card and misplaced it, found it, went to use it and it had NOTHING on it!!! Called Cardcash for help and since it was past their 45 days they said they wouldn't do anything! They did offer me a $5 credit for my troubles to be used on my next card but that was like a slap in the face when I just lost $90.

I bet the 5 star reviews here are from employees or their friends and families. Don't waste your time or money!

modified review This review was modified by s2gavett on September 03 2014 09:40:22 AM

Cardcash.com User

"I tried their service 3 times recently. First one was a Buffalo Wild Wings card that arrived with a zero balance. I assumed/hoped it was a fluke. I ordered a Starbucks card and it was exactly as ordered, so I was optimistic. Then I ordered an Advance Auto card that came with $45 less on it than it was supposed to have. The customer service took forever. They finally got the refund processed but it took 3 emails and finally a pissed off phone call. I won't use them again personally. Way too much hassle factor for me."

Cardcash.com User

"Most of the Starbucks GC 's from this site are fraud. Beware "

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!