Product & services pricing Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.15/10 3.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

"CardCash sold me stolen gift cards & denied refund 60 days after purchase. Their policy: "Use our gift cards within 45 days because they might be stolen." Avoid!"

modified review This review was modified by Chris9229 on September 22 2014 03:29:09 PM

"I have purchased 2 orders (3 giftcards of 500$ each and 1 gift card of $500) all of these are of starbucks were fraud. I called Starbucks they mentioned that these accounts were closed"

modified review This review was modified by johnadams110 on September 18 2014 07:34:41 PM

"I purchased two Hobby Lobby cards from Cash card and both were fraudulent. Cash card refused to refund a card because they claimed that since I did not know that it was fraudulent within the 45 days that they will permit the refund, I was simply out of luck, unlike other companies like Raise who will always refund a fraudulent card. Since a card can be determined to be fraudulent at any time (my card was sold to me in this condition which I feel is unethical and possibly illegal), I would advise no one to ever purchase a card from Cash card and instead use Raise or another more ethical company. Cash card also has many more negative reviews on other sites due to their policies which I feel are very questionable. Raise and Cardpool are rated higher."

modified review This review was modified by drkolb on September 18 2014 01:30:58 PM

Cardcash.com User

"$100.00 card that I paid 75.00 for did not arrive. Will not return e-mails as promised. I write every 2 days. No reply."

Cardcash.com User

"I have used cardcash.com several times and have no issues with delivery or using the cards. I love the fact that I can get discounted gift cards for practical use. I especially love it when cardcash occasionally offers that little extra discount on cards. "

Cardcash.com User

"I have purchased a Lowes card with no problems. Today a Home Depot card was purchased. Hoping there are no problems, my past experience gives me hope that today's purchase will also be positive."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Bought a card and misplaced it, found it, went to use it and it had NOTHING on it!!! Called Cardcash for help and since it was past their 45 days they said they wouldn't do anything! They did offer me a $5 credit for my troubles to be used on my next card but that was like a slap in the face when I just lost $90.

I bet the 5 star reviews here are from employees or their friends and families. Don't waste your time or money!

modified review This review was modified by s2gavett on September 03 2014 09:40:22 AM

Cardcash.com User

"I tried their service 3 times recently. First one was a Buffalo Wild Wings card that arrived with a zero balance. I assumed/hoped it was a fluke. I ordered a Starbucks card and it was exactly as ordered, so I was optimistic. Then I ordered an Advance Auto card that came with $45 less on it than it was supposed to have. The customer service took forever. They finally got the refund processed but it took 3 emails and finally a pissed off phone call. I won't use them again personally. Way too much hassle factor for me."

Cardcash.com User

"Most of the Starbucks GC 's from this site are fraud. Beware "

Cardcash.com User

"I bought a starbuck gift card but the card balance was zero.
I got a refund but they never said "sorry".

"REFERENCE #23801370 - I sent them a $500 Macy's gift card in Oct 2013 that was checked and verified through their system to confirm funds were on card, then it was mailed to them via certified mail. Almost a year later I am now getting harassed by a debt collection agency coming after me for $427 (the payment for the $500 GC I sent them) for them to say after all this time there was no money on the card. I filed a dispute against the charges telling them I gave them $500 the card was checked and verified, so for them to say there was no money on the card I wanted the PROOF by sending me back my gift card they claim is empty and they REFUSE to give me back my original card to PROVE any issues or lack of funds on the card. Now TODAY, I get a woman on the phone (from number 1-888-817-1750) to tell me that the money is on the card but there is simply a security hold on the card. Knowing that if I had the card, I could remove the security hold on it and have my money, but they want to KEEP my card with $500 locked on it AND charge me $427! That makes me OUT a total of $927! THEY CANNOT KEEP MY CARD WITH $500 ON IT *AND* CHARGE ME THE $427 THEY GAVE ME! This is a SCAM. "

modified review This review was modified by nanuwins on August 28 2014 08:12:26 AM

"Over the last few months I saved hundreds of dollars by buying thousands of dollars worth of gift cards to places i go anyway like Starbucks children's place tjmaxx and even gas stations they shipped very promptly and the one time i had an issue they were very helpful and it was promptly resolved with out any issues i know plenty of other people who also bought from them and were also extremely satisfied and i look forward to saving much more money in the future and hope others can too"

modified review This review was modified by abie63 on August 15 2014 12:49:42 PM

"Beware! My first (and last) purchase of a HD merchandise card from Cardcash turned out to be worthless. Cardcash claims to have investigated, but could not locate the original seller, leaving me holding an empty $50 bag. May as well have just flushed my money down the drain.
I have on numerous occasions purchased other card vendor's cards with no problems. Stay away from these guys. I got burned and learned my lesson the hard way.

modified review This review was modified by OldGuy60 on August 11 2014 11:34:04 PM

"Beware of this company! I had been a frequent customer, but my transaction on 7/3/14 will be my last. I ordered over $400 of various gift cards. They never arrived. According to the postal tracking the package was undeliverable as addressed& It seems the company did not bother to put a zip code on the package. OK- everyone makes mistakes, they said they would ship the package right out when it was returned to them- but they never shipped it to me. I emailed them many times. Every time a different story. On 7/23 they said I would receive a refund in 1-2 business days. That was over a week ago- nothing. So I had to file a dispute with the credit card company. Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this scam."

modified review This review was modified by maryhorseshoe on July 31 2014 06:54:34 PM

"I ordered $200 in Home Depot gift cards which using their "find me a combo" feature which split them amongst 3 cards. All arrived and had the correct amount. I didnt have any problems with the cards. They also had a 12% off which made it even better."

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!