Product & services pricing Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.43/10 2.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.37/10 0.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.32/10 0.32/10

"I ordered to gift cards, not e-gift cards through cardcash. I received one e-gift card. I tried calling and emailing support after over one week of not receiving the other card. I had to then file a dispute with my credit card company. Once I did, Nancy at cardcash.com immediately contacted me via phone asking me to cancel my dispute. I guess that is what it takes to get in touch with customer service. Turns out that support@cardcash.com take weeks to reply to emails, but you can send one directly to nancy@cardcash.com to get more immediate replies, especially if you file a dispute. "

modified review This review was modified by namu_patel1 on January 29 2015 05:54:22 PM

"I had sent them several cards to be sold, they made a partial payment and they say the other cards are not valid. The sales person says that "I am betting fraud" without even checking them started to make this abusive comments that was insulting. I emailed them back with screenshots showing the cards are valid but the sales person kept saying that it was invalid and the whole transaction is a fraud.
I was disgusted with his comments and decided not to work with them but Gary Park aka Grant Delaquila keept emailing me with abusive language and not resolving the issue.
As of right now they owe me over $300.00 and have not been paid. I have asked for a number for management, but gave me the customer service number who are not helping to get to management to make a complain.
I am very frustrated and disgusted with this actions of this employee.

modified review This review was modified by abbasfazal on January 26 2015 02:04:33 PM

"Do NOT waste your time or money on this place, READ all the negative reviews.

Long story short I placed an order for $300+ worth of gift cards end of december. 21 days later and still the digital gift cards that were promised to me in my e-mail with 24hrs have not been delivered. I tried their online contact system and asked them to cancel my order and to give me a full refund. Guess what? I have not heard anything from them.

I have filled a complaint with the New Jersey BBB. Go to their website and click on their BBB logo at the bottom of the page.
or go here http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/prepaid-debit-credit-cards/cardcash-com-llc-in-brick-nj-90028712/

I also filed a complaint with the FTC @ https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

If you don't value your money and time then by all means do business with these guys. If not and you have an ounce of common sense, then run far away from these folks.

" As of today, CardCash has been holding onto my giftcards for about 32 days. I sold and mailed them some gift cards, which they received on December 22, 2014. I have sold giftcards to them numerous times, so I know they usually verify the cards and send out the payment within 1-2 days. By they following week, I had not received any direct deposit from them into my bank account so I logged on to see what the status of the order was. I saw that it said Review, but it had already been in review since they received the cards. So, I called to see what was going on. I spoke to 3 different people that told me 3 different things about when the status was going to be updated, who would update it, who was verifying the cards and when I should expect payment. From then on, I received the run-around every time I called and became furious because of this. I saw that the status changed Escalations after they said they were sending out my payment and got extremely angry because I was never contacted my phone or email and made aware that I needed to send in some additional information. Finally, I send an email rather than calling because I was tired of wating on 2 and 3 hour holds. I received an email back saying I needed to contact Julie in escalations b/c the order was now in her hands and couldn't be processed until I talked to her. I called her and left messages for a week straight without ever receiving a call back. I'm outraged by this; their lack of communication, professionalism and customer service, and continue sending emails to support@cardcash.com. All they continue to respond is that Julie is the only one to assist me yet she never answers her phone. We are into the 3rd week now that they've had my cards and I finally get a hold of Julie but she says the site is down, so she takes my order # and phone number and says she'll call back when it's up. She never called back. I blew her phone up until the next morning she finally answered and told me I needed to sign a form and attach my I.D., then email it b!
ack to h
er. I sent it back the next day , then she responded to the email saying to send her proof of my address so she could update the status and send my payment out. I sent her a copy of my electric bill for proof of add on 01/7/15 and she never emailed me back so I called her to verify she received it. She said she did get it and she was in the process of updating it. I logged on the next day to see that payment still hadn't been sent so I called and sent numerous emails. I got no response. Jan 8th the order was cancelled. I emailed julie@cardcash.com and customer service and got no response from either. Jan 9th Julie says the cards will be sent out in 1-2 days and I will receive and email with the tracking #. I never got a tracking number, and still have NOT received my cards back in the mail as of today. I've called and emailed since Jan 13th and have gotten no response from anyone! On 1/13/15 I sat on hold for 4 hours and once I was caller #1, they hung up the call. On 1/17/15 I filed a complaint with the New Jersey BBB, the FTC and the Department of Consumer Affairs. The BBB responded yesterday informing me that they are waiting in a response from CardCash. The DCA also responded yesterday advising me to contact the Department of Business Oversight, and suggested I look into filing suit in small claims court if I don't get my cards back from them or the money they owe me.

modified review This review was modified by ARob619 on January 21 2015 07:03:06 AM

"total scam that ripped me off on a $250 gift card "

modified review This review was modified by kevinburns on January 20 2015 08:38:07 AM

"Wow! I should have done my homework before going to this scam site and ordering from them. I must have tried 15 times using their provided $45.98 Macys card! Finally I gave up and asked for a refund (through their comment system). Profound silence from them.

If their original business model was to be a third party provider of gift cards and merchants were not willing to work with them, didn't they do some due dilligence on their business model before entering opening their website? Pretty sloppy.

Good thing I ordered it through my credit card. I am currently disputing their charge. Word to the wise and unwise: SKIP THIS MERCHANT!

modified review This review was modified by Timgringo on January 19 2015 03:08:20 PM

"I bought a starbucks gift card from cardcash a few months ago and wanted to start using it in December 2014. The card didn't work. I called starbucks and they said "We have closed this card because we think that this card was traded through a third party agency and not us, so we had to close it. You need to ask the seller agency to call us and talk about it". They were right. I bought this giftcard from cardcash and not the starbucks store itself. I spent $74.95 at cardcash.com to buy this giftcard with a value of $100 and never had a chance to use it! I tried to contact cardcash.com through email three times during the last month but didn't hear anything back. I also tried to call them but every time I had to stay in line for more than 30 minutes and I was still in line so I never was successful to talk to them. I don't recommend cardcash. There are other thirdparty agencies that I work with and they have much better customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Shiraz15 on January 19 2015 10:47:53 AM

"Wish I would have done my homework! I exchange my gift card through Walmart's gift card exchange program and I didn't know that it was being conducted my a third party (card cash)... Well, it's been over a week and I haven't heard anything from them other then my order number. I have emailed them and gave up on waiting inline to talk to them on the phone. What I am most concern about is that you have to give them your credit card information to them and now I'm not sure what's happening to it since no one is answering on their end. I think Wal Mart needs to rethink their plans on working with a shady business like Card cash but then again Wal Mart is probably right behind them on the shady business wagon... that's probably where they found each other!!!! I'm mad and would never recommend this site card cash or Wal Mart's gift card exchange to anyone. It's all lies!!! On Wal Mart's website it says it usually takes no more then 24 hrs. WELL IT'S BEEN OVER 216 HOURS!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by MadiMommy on January 19 2015 10:45:41 AM

"Horrible and lousy in every way. Bought a $35 gift card to bed bath and beyond on December 11th, in hopes of getting it before December 24th. Paid $31.15, so I really saved a ton of money didn't I? Of course, my credit card was hit immediately so their 45 day protection bs isn't 45 days. It's not unrealistic considering its a GIFT CARD not some massive speaker system or something vigorous to ship, to get it in under 13 days so I can save a few dollars on my holiday shopping. This is not to mention I live one state over from their headquarters. Come December 28th oh there it is in the mail, now that's what I call fast delivery....... 17 days to receive. So to be sure I haven't been screwed further I call the number on the back of the gift card, yep there is $35 on this thing according to the phone message after I gave the PIN number. At least I'll save a couple dollars after all but what a pain that was wondering if I'd ever receive the dumb thing. So I go to bed bath and beyond and checkout a few days back and I get, "sir there is only $1.69 on this card." Naturally, I'm not very happy about this. I call Cardcash and am on the phone for 52 minutes on hold! (By the way while you are on hold for the rest of your life, you will be listening to the automated recordings about how "amazing" card cash is. That will only infuriate you further). The person who helped me referred me to their "investigations department." She informed me it needs to be investigated before I may be "eligible" for a refund. Are you kidding me? So after all that I DO HEAR FROM THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT! :-O. Honestly, I was pretty surprised based on what I've read in other reviews. But guess what?! My refund amount was only $27.72, gee what a shocker, it isn't the full amount I paid for the card which was $31.15. I'm sure there's some kind of percentage fee you lose when you are refunded. This company is a joke. Company is a ripoff and needs shut down now! I don't like being scammed, nobody does or should ever have to be. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, NOT WORTH THE RISK! Risk $100 to get $93 in gift cards to some place? Is it really worth the possibility of losing $100? See the other 95+ bad reviews after mine? 1.14/10 success ratio, company needs investigated and shut down. "

modified review This review was modified by TheUnhappyCardCashConsumer on January 19 2015 06:54:39 AM

"On Jan 12th 2015 CardCash received my order of 4 gift cards and they changed the "Pending" to "Escalations". They never tried to contact me through e-mail or phone to tell me what the situation is. I tried contacting them through phone and waited for HOURS before getting to anyone and they were no help, i also e-mailed their 2 customer service e-mailed daily and NEVER got any reply. On Jan 20th 2015 i finally got to talk to someone after being on hold for exactly 2 hours and 7 min and they wanted me to send them a copy of my driver's license and social security number which i did the same day. I wanted a direct deposit to my account but they said they can only do PayPal for large amount ($417.27) so i gave them my PayPal account. They released the funds to PayPal on Jan 22nd 2015 BUT put a 21 days hold so i can NOT get the money until Feb 12th 2015. They told me that they only have ONE person in their company who deals with orders that need additional information.
I will *NOT* do business with them in the future and i will *NOT* recommend them to anyone.
i have done business with CardPool and GiftCardZen, because i buy, sell and trade cards frequently. They have great customer service they get back to you quickly and overall buying/selling is easy with their friendly staff.

modified review This review was modified by MasoodK on January 22 2015 09:43:50 AM

"Don't ever use this company wish I would've read these before I sold my gift cards to them.. I have been waiting a week for my walmart e gift card and still haven't got anything bot even a straight answer they are a joke and a scam.. "

modified review This review was modified by ashleyquaylovesbrownbag on January 16 2015 11:46:24 AM

"I wish I had read these reviews before I was scammed - long story short I sent 3 gift cards in with true balances and after them being verified by Card Cash and given a quote as to the selling price I requested my money be sent in the form of Amazon Gift Cards - they gave me a total price of just under $50 for the 3 altogether - the 24 hour they give as turnaround has turned into weeks - I did receive 1 Amazon ecard for 19.50 but they are withholding the other 2 and say they won't send them until I fill out a form that they mailed me which asks for all my banking information, my social security #, and a picture of my drivers license - of course I am not going to do that so I guess I'll never get the remainder of my Amazon gift cards - I realize this is not a lot of money but it's the principle of it that has me so upset! I have spent days of writing 4 emails, all of which were ignored and spent nearly 2 hours on hold today to find out the above. Please don't send your personal information or send your gift cards either! Everyone is right - it is a big scam - fraud all the way! I believe they sent me 1 of the 3 cards so I would believe they were a legitimate business! Then they scam you! Please fill out the The complaint form at the website of the Attorney General in New Jersey so this company can be shut down and prosecuted - the more complaints the office gets the more they will take it seriously"

modified review This review was modified by Mary003 on January 16 2015 10:32:23 AM

"I tried using them to buy a Big 5 gift card but they sent a Big Lots gift card. I sent numerous email, requested help on line and waited on hold for over an hour twice. Finally I got through on the phone and they said they would send a refund. We will see. If you want to buy a gift card try raise or cardpool for better service."

"I had the displeasure of reading all these negative reviews AFTER sending gift cards for cash. Of course, that left me thinking I had just wasted $150 with a disreputable company. HOWEVER, two weeks after I sent the gift cards for cash, $146 was deposited into my checking account as per the terms of the deal. Yes, their calling system is interminably slow-- no fun at all to be caller number 38!-- but they did fulfill the contract and pay me the money."

"WAYYY MORE TROUBLE THAN IT IS WORTH PEOPLE!
I recently received an advertisement about Walmart's offer with Cardcash. Me and my husband have a lot of gift cards we won't use, and we decided to use this site to get some free grocery money at Walmart. I received an email promptly with my order number and a 24 hour guarantee. Two days later, the e-gift card hadn't come and I decided to take action to see what the hold-up was.

Their customer service was horrible and it was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of anyone, whether through email or phone, who would help resolve my issue. I sat on hold on two different phones simultaneously for 5+ hours and was disconnected countless times without being able to speak to a representative.

After two days and a ton of research, I finally found this phone number, (800) 364-0488, which got me through to a representative (Thank you Holly!) within about 5 minutes. She personally helped my order go through, gave me her email address, and told me to contact her if I didn't get my email within two hours.

All in all, I'm glad they helped me out in the end, but this was ridiculous and I would not recommend this company to anyone at all. Find somewhere else to sell your gift cards.

modified review This review was modified by klayyolnas on January 15 2015 12:45:57 PM

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!