Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I bought a starbuck gift card but the card balance was zero.
I got a refund but they never said "sorry".

"REFERENCE #23801370 - I sent them a $500 Macy's gift card in Oct 2013 that was checked and verified through their system to confirm funds were on card, then it was mailed to them via certified mail. Almost a year later I am now getting harassed by a debt collection agency coming after me for $427 (the payment for the $500 GC I sent them) for them to say after all this time there was no money on the card. I filed a dispute against the charges telling them I gave them $500 the card was checked and verified, so for them to say there was no money on the card I wanted the PROOF by sending me back my gift card they claim is empty and they REFUSE to give me back my original card to PROVE any issues or lack of funds on the card. Now TODAY, I get a woman on the phone (from number 1-888-817-1750) to tell me that the money is on the card but there is simply a security hold on the card. Knowing that if I had the card, I could remove the security hold on it and have my money, but they want to KEEP my card with $500 locked on it AND charge me $427! That makes me OUT a total of $927! THEY CANNOT KEEP MY CARD WITH $500 ON IT *AND* CHARGE ME THE $427 THEY GAVE ME! This is a SCAM. "

modified review This review was modified by nanuwins on August 28 2014 08:12:26 AM

"Over the last few months I saved hundreds of dollars by buying thousands of dollars worth of gift cards to places i go anyway like Starbucks children's place tjmaxx and even gas stations they shipped very promptly and the one time i had an issue they were very helpful and it was promptly resolved with out any issues i know plenty of other people who also bought from them and were also extremely satisfied and i look forward to saving much more money in the future and hope others can too"

modified review This review was modified by abie63 on August 15 2014 12:49:42 PM

"Beware! My first (and last) purchase of a HD merchandise card from Cardcash turned out to be worthless. Cardcash claims to have investigated, but could not locate the original seller, leaving me holding an empty $50 bag. May as well have just flushed my money down the drain.
I have on numerous occasions purchased other card vendor's cards with no problems. Stay away from these guys. I got burned and learned my lesson the hard way.

modified review This review was modified by OldGuy60 on August 11 2014 11:34:04 PM

"Beware of this company! I had been a frequent customer, but my transaction on 7/3/14 will be my last. I ordered over $400 of various gift cards. They never arrived. According to the postal tracking the package was undeliverable as addressed& It seems the company did not bother to put a zip code on the package. OK- everyone makes mistakes, they said they would ship the package right out when it was returned to them- but they never shipped it to me. I emailed them many times. Every time a different story. On 7/23 they said I would receive a refund in 1-2 business days. That was over a week ago- nothing. So I had to file a dispute with the credit card company. Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this scam."

modified review This review was modified by maryhorseshoe on July 31 2014 06:54:34 PM

"I ordered $200 in Home Depot gift cards which using their "find me a combo" feature which split them amongst 3 cards. All arrived and had the correct amount. I didnt have any problems with the cards. They also had a 12% off which made it even better."

"Don't know what all the negativity is about here. We have ordered twice now ($1800 total) and each time the service is proper. They ship 1-2 days after the order and the shipping is free. Both orders were rushed to us. All cards worked as expected.
A little trick with the Merch Credits (All odd-amounted cards they sell are merch. credit)-- Try and have the store transfer the balance to an actual gift card. That way they can be spent online. It also prevents from the card from being reported as stolen (drained by the previous owner) after being sold, as the balance will show as zero.
Other than that, everything works well. Haven't had to contact Customer Service, though, which seems to be their soft spot. Will update if necessary.

modified review This review was modified by stmad12 on July 29 2014 03:18:46 PM

"Just sold and shipped my gift cards to them and they paid me with Paypal within 3 business days! Will definitely do business with again!"

modified review This review was modified by kblueart on July 23 2014 11:42:34 AM

"i've purchased thousands of dollars worth of gift cards from cardcash.com and have been extremely satisfied and saved a lot of money i once had an issue with a card and they were very helpful and quickly resolved the issue"

"Order $1500 bulk purchase. Paid by ACH to get 2% discount, but they put a hold on my credit card so they could send the cards without waiting for the ACH debit. Got my envelop today and only received $300 in cards and no explanation. Called them and they said the cards were unavailable due to they had sold the same cards 4 times. They offer a refund in 1-3 days. However, they knew the cards BEFORE they mailed them and still debited my account the full amount. They also have not released the hold on my credit card. So now I have a $1500 hold on my credit card, $1200 missing from my account (beyond the $300 in face value I actually received). What a rip-off!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kgipe on July 14 2014 09:23:08 AM

"Please do not buy giftcards from these people. They do not stand behind their cards and act as if they are investigating and ignore our emails from then on. You will definitely regret buying from them."

"Unethical scam artists. I purchased a gift card from them and discovered the funds were 'frozen' due to fraud; called the vendor directly and found out that they had been placed on hold BEFORE Cardcash even purchased it, which means they didn't even verify the balance before purchasing it. Now I am in a battle with them to get my money back. They are helpful and sweet until you give them your money; if you have an issue with their gift cards don't expect anyone to help you. "

modified review This review was modified by MeganP on June 23 2014 11:07:11 AM

"This place is a scam. I sent them my gift card number to sell it electronically and receive a payment "in 2-3 business days" into my bank account. After I sent it I heard absolutely nothing for about 4 days, then after hounding them for over a week to get someone to respond to me, they asked for my banking information so they could process my payment. Then! After I provided them that, they told me they could only process the payment if I give them my Paypal information and the payment went through Paypal! I said, "then why did I just send you all of my banking information?!" At this point WAY too many red flags had been raised, I refused to give them any more information, and I cancelled my transaction. Do not use this website unless you want the runaround for no reason. Now thinking I probably need to change my bank account. Ugh."

modified review This review was modified by kmotink on May 28 2014 08:50:48 AM

"I was very hesitant to sell my gift cards because of many different reviews. I decided to try tweeting cardcash in which I got a response almost immediately. I also had larger amounts to get rid of so that made me even more hesitant. Not only was everything addressed immediately but within 24hours of getting the information to cardcash they had put the money into paypal as promised. I would absolutely recommend them and personally use the service again. I already told my daughter about them."

modified review This review was modified by candlecindy on May 01 2014 12:17:33 PM

"BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE! DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING TO CARDCASH! Sold a card to them for $140.00. Never sent check. Claimed check was cashed with no follow up. Dishonest business. Have heard many similiar experiences. This company is a fraud. "

modified review This review was modified by STILBALIN on April 22 2014 01:33:52 PM

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cardcash.com is not a merchant member
Cardcash.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!