Car Toys Reviews - cartoys.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

Car Toys is not a merchant member
Car Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Spent $1800 for a Pioneer Z140BH navigation system. The screen went black after 18 months. Car Toys sent it back to the factory where it has been for more than 3 months. I thought I bought a additional 4 year warranty warranty. Turns out its only for repairs, which after one year take place at the factory. So I guess I'm out $1800. I've tried contacting Pioneer, but ther's no phone number and they do not respond to emails..."

modified review This review was modified by GTobey on December 27 2013 05:15:10 PM

"I sent them almost $1300.00 for a NEW Kenwood car radio and they sent me either a display model or a customer return. It had fingerprints all over it and the packaging was opened.

Is this the kind of company that Kenwood chooses as an authorized distributor of their products?

"Best price on the web for a TomTom GPS, free quick shipping, and a Bing cashback store. Item arrived well packed."