Stores > Car Steering Wholesale

• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status
    • Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-17

Matt made it right.

"I received my order without the promised return shipping label. One call and Matt emailed the label to me for return credit. Also the steering gear made a huge difference in my vehicle."

2016-10-18

False Shipping Claims in both Invoice and Correspondance

"I paid for shipping for both outbound part and return of my part (for refurbishment) and was told that I had to cover return shipping. Specific line item on my invoice:
"UPS - Worldwide Expedited + UPS Return Service Label" for almost $60.
Now, Car Steering Wholesale is telling my that I should have reviewed their website. They don't cover international return shipping. So, I have to pay to return the part and hope that they were not lying to me about my refund.

This review was modified by mjanke67 on October 31 2016 12:18:48 PM

2016-08-05

Got a very good part and refund of the CORE DEPOSIT

"I ordered a Mercedes-Benz E-Class W210 4Matic 98-03 Power Steering Rack & Pinion Unit. It came to Warsow/Poland within 5 days. In the meantime I drove more than 4.000 km with it and everything is best.

I send the old part back and the core deposit for it arrived completly on the credit card I payed with.

So I´m completly satisfied, would buy again in this store and I recommend it already to my friends.

This review was modified by colorin on August 05 2016 03:42:48 PM

2016-04-19

One Happy Customer, Very Satisfied!!!

"I placed an order on April 6th for a LH Lower Control Arm for my Mercedes E320 that was expected to arrived on the 12th but it was delivered 4 days sooner. The part was in excellent condition as described and it fit perfectly. Not only that I saved at least $100 for the part, now that I have it installed, my car feels much safer to drive and I no longer need to monitor the bad wear on my tire which I've replaced even after 2 different wheel alignments were completed. Thank you Car Steering! You guys are great!!!"

This review was modified by Dragon1064 on April 19 2016 08:33:04 PM

2016-04-13

Fixed my Stealth twin turbo

"This is one of the greatest online companies I have ever dealt with! There front end rack assembly for my 1992 Dodge Stealth twin turbo fit perfectly. The part arrived very well packaged and looked great! I would highly recommend these guys !They promptly answered all of my questions . Rated A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++="

This review was modified by jaybacher1 on April 13 2016 03:04:54 PM

2016-03-20

HARD TO GET PARTS

"Delivery fast and was exactly what I needed thanks"

This review was modified by Noah2014 on March 21 2016 01:04:14 PM

2016-03-15

Don't buy from them!!! Read below!!

"Bought steering rack from them for e39 BMW... Lasted about 1 week before leaking.. Sent back got another did the same thing!!!! Called them they said just put a oring well the way it's made you can't do that and its and internal leak that needs to be fixed.. Manufacturing crap!! So if I send back and get another one I would have to pay for alignment again and most likely just gonna leak again... Leaking is coming out adjuster and bottom nut

Company is very difficult to work with!!!

Called to get money back all they offered was return but store credit and $55 stocking fee!!!

At least if you are gonna sell a crap product at least return with money back

Trust me don't buy from them!!!!

This review was modified by Nickt1220 on March 15 2016 06:05:07 PM

2016-02-19

This place knows customer service!!!

"Received my order and notice one part was missing. Contacted Car Steering Wholesale and within no time my part was at my door no questions asked!!!"

2016-01-27

Wish I needed more parts. Car Steering Wholesale products are the best.

"I needed a Rack and Pinion Unit for my 1986 Mazda RX7. I searched for a longtime and was unable to find this part. I was fortunate in the end to find the Ad for Car Steering Wholesale on the internet. When I called, the Customer Service Part Specialist stayed on the phone with me ,
patiently answered all my questions. He gave me full and complete information which helped
me select the appropriate product. The part arrived quickly and the mechanic shop had no problem installing the Rack. Car Steering Wholesale delivered everything as promised.
Buying from Car Steering Wholesale is ..... A SMART MOVE.

This review was modified by TNNSDAN on January 27 2016 12:25:48 PM

2016-01-07

"Great service, Fast delivery , Quality parts"

This review was modified by Jaymes89 on January 07 2016 05:40:56 PM

2015-12-20

"No other way to describe Car Steering Wholesale. Fast and easy. Ordered parts were shipped quickly and arrived within days. Great fit and no problem with installation. I will buy from your company again.
Regards, S Byas

This review was modified by boohoo82 on December 22 2015 10:02:34 AM

2015-12-11

"Very prompt, helpful customer service, extremely quick shipping, great price, and the strut sets for my expedition were perfect. "

2015-11-29

"excellent and fast service. i ordered from germany and i was surprised about that fast shipping-time. the consulting by email was also excellent, to ensure, not to order a wrong part.
i am very happy with my air suspension springs for my hummer h2 and can highly recommend this shop. though i hope, that i dont need too much spareparts for my car, i will first take a look at car-steering, if needed.
so take care of you and stay healthy....
regards from germany

This review was modified by hummerh2-germany on November 29 2015 04:53:38 AM

2015-11-10

"Needed parts in a hurry. Worked with me every step of the way to make sure I was getting the correct parts, and next-day aired them to me. I ordered a 4:45 PM on a Friday, and was told parts would arrive next Tuesday due to weekend. They actually arrived Monday morning.
Very impressive service! I will order again when I need more parts.

This review was modified by t-reynolds on November 12 2015 08:33:01 AM

2015-10-23

"Being first time I am very much impressed & will consider CSW for my future shoping"

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.