Stores > Car Steering Wholesale

• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-01-27

Wish I needed more parts. Car Steering Wholesale products are the best.

"I needed a Rack and Pinion Unit for my 1986 Mazda RX7. I searched for a longtime and was unable to find this part. I was fortunate in the end to find the Ad for Car Steering Wholesale on the internet. When I called, the Customer Service Part Specialist stayed on the phone with me ,
patiently answered all my questions. He gave me full and complete information which helped
me select the appropriate product. The part arrived quickly and the mechanic shop had no problem installing the Rack. Car Steering Wholesale delivered everything as promised.
Buying from Car Steering Wholesale is ..... A SMART MOVE.

This review was modified by TNNSDAN on January 27 2016 12:25:48 PM

2016-01-07

"Great service, Fast delivery , Quality parts"

This review was modified by Jaymes89 on January 07 2016 05:40:56 PM

2015-12-20

"No other way to describe Car Steering Wholesale. Fast and easy. Ordered parts were shipped quickly and arrived within days. Great fit and no problem with installation. I will buy from your company again.
Regards, S Byas

This review was modified by boohoo82 on December 22 2015 10:02:34 AM

2015-12-11

"Very prompt, helpful customer service, extremely quick shipping, great price, and the strut sets for my expedition were perfect. "

2015-11-29

"excellent and fast service. i ordered from germany and i was surprised about that fast shipping-time. the consulting by email was also excellent, to ensure, not to order a wrong part.
i am very happy with my air suspension springs for my hummer h2 and can highly recommend this shop. though i hope, that i dont need too much spareparts for my car, i will first take a look at car-steering, if needed.
so take care of you and stay healthy....
regards from germany

This review was modified by hummerh2-germany on November 29 2015 04:53:38 AM

2015-11-10

"Needed parts in a hurry. Worked with me every step of the way to make sure I was getting the correct parts, and next-day aired them to me. I ordered a 4:45 PM on a Friday, and was told parts would arrive next Tuesday due to weekend. They actually arrived Monday morning.
Very impressive service! I will order again when I need more parts.

This review was modified by t-reynolds on November 12 2015 08:33:01 AM

2015-10-23

"Being first time I am very much impressed & will consider CSW for my future shoping"

2015-10-19

"I bought this power steering gear box last week and was some miss communication as to when was the time of delivery however one day pass by and did not hear from them was much of my fault cause I input some info wrong in my credit card nevertheless I have to call them and I was treated with kindness and respect. Nevertheless they have not send or process my order but the gentleman whom answer the phone process that order that night and shipped the order next day and told me I will get it on Monday and I got it

very much appreciated
Sincerely
Hernan Aldrete

2015-09-28

"Very good

2015-09-22

"Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong part they fixed it no questions asked. "

2015-09-10

"I was very pleased with the entire ordering process. I ended up not needing the part and Car Steering Wholesale accepted the part back without any problems. Russell in costumer service was great to work with. "

2015-09-05

"Fantastic customer service. I was very pleased with their speed and accessibility to parts. Highly recommended to search Car Steering Wholesale before buying your parts through auto mechanics. "

2015-08-25

"I ordered the wrong part and contacted customer service and the guys was quick to help me get the correct part ordered. I would do business with them anytime in the future when looking for automotive parts. Thanks guys, your the best in the business "

2015-08-22

"I had ordered the same part elsewhere and the cost was $369, then I found it at CSW for only $219. I had to pay $40 to ship the other part back but I still saved over $100 at CSW. Parts arrived 3 days before scheduled and were exactly as advertised. Loved the fact that they came with a 1 year warranty too! "

2015-08-20

"INVOICE NUMBER: 1007122
CUSTOMER ID# 802774

Got the part promptly. Looked very neat. But mechanic told that it is
the wrong one. Spoke to customer service agent Katie.

She waived the restocking and return shipment.

Sent the coorect one. Very happy.

-Kamalakar

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.