• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

"I called today about my part I shipped back because we did not need it, but now need and RUSSELL, the customer service agent was amazing. It was kind of confusing but he understood me and helped me right away. "

"Great Company B.A.P. If you need hard to find parts !!! Very fast shipping, [ 2 Days ] I am very Happy with my purchase, & with Peter who was very Helpful with my Questions, Thanx again B.A.P. & Peter. !!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie B.........

"Ordered a fuel injector for 5.9 cummins. Which my mechanic told me I needed. It came the next morning which I was very impressed by. Come to find out a nut had just fell off one of my injectors. All injectors where fine. So I called customer service to see if I could return part since I didnt need it. Talked to adolfo was very helpful and told me how to ship back to return my part. Very satisfied with customer service and speedy shipment. Will definetly order parts again."

"I couldn't find my manual rack anywhere. Every place i called said they would have to rebuild core. Called Car Steering and Addison made sure they actually had this in stock. They did and shipped it out same day. You guys rock."

"Great parts. Cheap prices. Excellent customer service. Sergio gave me a amazing deal. Thank you"

"Ordered a new set of CV axles and they came in incredibly quick! Only to find out i didn't need them! They were incredibly understanding and opted to pay for the return shipping no problem. I'd recommend doing business with them!"

"I love this company! Cole was determined, incredibly competent and cheerful about getting me the EXACT parts I needed. It's also very important to me that I get a live person to talk to each time I call. I would not hesitate to work with them again, and recommend them highly to all my friends. 5 stars!!"

"very good purchase with this company. Thank you!"

"Dan provided great customer service"

"I was able to find the part I needed easily. I ended up not needing the parts and spoke with Dan in Customer Service. Dan was extremely pleasant, helpful, and made returning the products very easy. I'd definitely use them again."

"Good service to resolve issues that arose during installation."

"I ordered my part from Dam. He ask the year of my car and model and gave me my the part number and cost and I put it on order. The part showed up in 6 days the service was great."

"Great people to deal with. The parts were shiped fast and were correct. Customer service was great! I will buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your help Dan!"

"Talked to a rep Adison a few times to make sure I was getting the right steering rack. He took my Vin and verified my car and part. Luckily I live in los angeles and the free shipping got it to me the next day. Easy, great service, and great price. "

"Very helpful and efficient"

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.