• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Purchased Shock/strust assembly for my Lexus ES300 2002.

Great customer service, timely shipping.

Will buy again.

Thank you.

"Verygood item,strong and durable, i recommend it to all vehicle owners"

"Even though we got off on a rocky start, the Customer Service people really pitched in and helped out my situation.

I was concerned about my package delivery date as my order, even though it was paid, could not be found.

Thank you Ryan for getting everything straighten out

"thanks for the great service and product "

"Good transaction - ordered part and it arrived ahead of schedule. My mechanic installed and I am back on the road again. I placed the old part (core) into the same box and mailed it back. Hopefully, it will arrive safely so I can get my deposit returned as promised. I believe that I saved money by purchasing from Car Steering Wholesale. Thank you."

"Fast shipping, accurate pasts sent, Great after sales service."

"I Just installed the air shocks today! Item fitted perfectly.
It was for an 2005 Escalade ext. But What do i do with
the old unit? Do i contact Arnott Industries? For Core?

"They answered the phone immediately and then quickly took, processed and shipped my order.

I ordered on a Tuesday and had the parts Thursday of the same week and the cost of the parts didn't break the bank.

These guys know what they are doing and it's clear all of them are experts and can help guide you to the right parts.

Thanks!

"THANK YOU, THE PART FIT FINE. SANDRA"

"Russell was very proffessional and helpful in returning the product. I would deffenately use them again."

"part was sent back because it was incorrect and you dont have the correct part in stock. please credit my account when return part arrives. thank you"

"I started the order on line and used customer service due to not being able to check the return box of $12 when using Paypal credit. .
Assistance was provided(through customer service) on how to return the core at the lowest cost ($12). A return label was sent at the time of purchase for the core (even if the email went to spam). I received the order in the expected time frame. I returned the core and a refund was credited to my account . Overall, a seamless transaction.

"Great. The product was exactly as described. The guys were very careful to send me the correct one. Good quality product that was fitted very easily.
Delivery was prompt and the product well packed.

Thanks guys - you were great.

"I am impressed!
part was shipped the day ordered and arriving ahead of schedule.
I thank you car steering!

"Thank you!
Very quick and polite.

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.