• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Dear Care Steering Warehouse, We have been extremely satisfied with our part we ordered from you for our 1990 Dodge Dakota. The steering column fit easily and was a breeze to install. Old part returned for Core Deposit. The only problem I had was the salesperson told us 7 business day frustrating to track part, and it took 10 business days to get part. Timing off and frustrating to track part. We will use your company again. Thank you so much, Gary Lowe "

"I must truly say that Will gave me some of the best customer service I have ever had."

"Car steering wholesale is one of the biggest scams out there, the parts didnt fit and although they advertise they promise it will fit and will refund the shipping as well, they refuse to do anything. Buyer beware you would be better off burning your money on the stove than buying any parts from them they are terrible at every aspect of customer service and very deceptive company to deal with"

"The part I ordered came quickly, able to track it. The best thing about this whole ordering process is that the part fit my car. Dan was very helpful through the entire process."

"very helpful ordering and getting my part.
have no problem using them again.
had a problem with box return, spoke to Cole and quickly fixed it for me.
Hey he is a real person I could understand his English.

"I give this company an A+++. I ordered the wrong part for my F350 off from EBay and they helped me out and got me squared away. "

"Outstanding , the only company that got my order right the first time !"

" I ordered a power steering gear box for my pickup truck. My customer service rep., EIleen, was very pleasant and helpful. I wish every ordering experience was this good. Thank you Car Steering Wholesale!"

"Your sales staff helped me alot. I will give your staff a very good rating. If i ever need any more parts i will purchase them from you.

"Eileen was very helpful, and curtious. She provided me with great service and was extremwly patient, as I was still at work, and she worked with that situation!!"

"I was very pleased with my dealings with Car Steering Wholesale. I purchased a steering box for my 59 Buick Electra, and everyone that I spoke to was pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. Eileen was especially helpful to deal with as I completed my purchase! "

"To who it may concern, i am writing the review to express my highest approval and recommendation for both the company excellent service and the professionalizm of Russell in representing the company. The product was well described , the pricing was very competitive , the shipping and delivery time was excellent. The product was installed in my vehicle by a professional mechanic without any issues. The installed product is working well and I would recommend all the above to any future customer. Russel has been helpful in helping me get the return core shipped back so that I may recieve my core charge credited to my credit card account in a timely manner. THANKS , TOM"

"Timely shipping and product received."

"Toby was very helpful ,knowledgeable. I was able to order and receive conformation in mins. "

"I only want to deal with Will for all my automotive needs. This guy was on point and he knew his stuff!"

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.