• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"THANK YOU, THE PART FIT FINE. SANDRA"

"Russell was very proffessional and helpful in returning the product. I would deffenately use them again."

"part was sent back because it was incorrect and you dont have the correct part in stock. please credit my account when return part arrives. thank you"

"I started the order on line and used customer service due to not being able to check the return box of $12 when using Paypal credit. .
Assistance was provided(through customer service) on how to return the core at the lowest cost ($12). A return label was sent at the time of purchase for the core (even if the email went to spam). I received the order in the expected time frame. I returned the core and a refund was credited to my account . Overall, a seamless transaction.

"Great. The product was exactly as described. The guys were very careful to send me the correct one. Good quality product that was fitted very easily.
Delivery was prompt and the product well packed.

Thanks guys - you were great.

"I am impressed!
part was shipped the day ordered and arriving ahead of schedule.
I thank you car steering!

"Thank you!
Very quick and polite.

"excellent price. the overall description was right on and easy to use."

"Cole responded in a way that make me feel very comfortable immediately. He had a solution for my problem right away. I will never hesitate to order in the future, knowing this is a company I can trust."

"I am very pleased with the purchase I did. I live in Iceland and it took only 6 days from the order was made till the car was fixed. Last but not least it saved me 800$. The item I bought was a rear wheel hub for Ford Expedition. In Iceland it costs about 1000$ from local dealer, but from Car Steering Wholesale it was only 170$ with transport to Iceland.
Reg. Ragnar

"Great service, great prices and really friendly helpful customer service staff "

"Parr shipped fast and on time. Thanks addison"

"WELL DESIGNED PART WILL BUY OTHER FOR MY OTHER DODGE TRUCKS THANK YOU FOR HAVE PARTS LIKE THAT THANK YOU MICHAEL GREGORY"

"I called today about my part I shipped back because we did not need it, but now need and RUSSELL, the customer service agent was amazing. It was kind of confusing but he understood me and helped me right away. "

"Great Company B.A.P. If you need hard to find parts !!! Very fast shipping, [ 2 Days ] I am very Happy with my purchase, & with Peter who was very Helpful with my Questions, Thanx again B.A.P. & Peter. !!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie B.........

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.