• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I love this company! Cole was determined, incredibly competent and cheerful about getting me the EXACT parts I needed. It's also very important to me that I get a live person to talk to each time I call. I would not hesitate to work with them again, and recommend them highly to all my friends. 5 stars!!"

"very good purchase with this company. Thank you!"

"Dan provided great customer service"

"I was able to find the part I needed easily. I ended up not needing the parts and spoke with Dan in Customer Service. Dan was extremely pleasant, helpful, and made returning the products very easy. I'd definitely use them again."

"Good service to resolve issues that arose during installation."

"I ordered my part from Dam. He ask the year of my car and model and gave me my the part number and cost and I put it on order. The part showed up in 6 days the service was great."

"Great people to deal with. The parts were shiped fast and were correct. Customer service was great! I will buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your help Dan!"

"Talked to a rep Adison a few times to make sure I was getting the right steering rack. He took my Vin and verified my car and part. Luckily I live in los angeles and the free shipping got it to me the next day. Easy, great service, and great price. "

"Very helpful and efficient"

"Quick, easy and painless. I called in and ordered a steering rack, gave them my vehicle info and went over some other options that I had looked into already to make sure we got the right part. I called in to check on my tracking and they were able to tell me when I would get it and even helped me out with the return shipping for my core. Dan was the man and he was very pleasant and professional on the phone. Thanks Car Steering Wholesale!"

"Car Steering wholesale has the best customer service (Russell), very helpful, extreme quality parts, warranty best on market I have seen. Part was exact fit, no problems. An absolute 5 star company.

Thanks Dave from NM

"Had some issues with the steering rack threads which necessitated returning the 1st rack ~2yrs ago. Replacement rack worked fine till this year. Fast forward to Oct. 2014 when I found out that one of the chromated steel tubing lines had corroded through (high pressure leak). I interfaced with Russell who did a great job of getting me the replacement (#2 overall) rack quickly. The coating on the lines appears to be improved compared to the rack that failed. It is installed and working well. Hopefully won't have to go through a third replacement since I do the removal and installation myself."

"quick and fast customer service Dan helped with everything I needed. had no problem returning a part that I order wrong I will definitely order from them again. "

"not satisfied with the order process, loss 2 days due to no new part available, had to settle for remanufactured part at the same cost."

"Quick and fast Customer Service, price was great and fair the right part the first time! "

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.