Stores > Car Steering Wholesale

• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Needed parts in a hurry. Worked with me every step of the way to make sure I was getting the correct parts, and next-day aired them to me. I ordered a 4:45 PM on a Friday, and was told parts would arrive next Tuesday due to weekend. They actually arrived Monday morning.
Very impressive service! I will order again when I need more parts.

This review was modified by t-reynolds on November 12 2015 08:33:01 AM

"Being first time I am very much impressed & will consider CSW for my future shoping"

"I bought this power steering gear box last week and was some miss communication as to when was the time of delivery however one day pass by and did not hear from them was much of my fault cause I input some info wrong in my credit card nevertheless I have to call them and I was treated with kindness and respect. Nevertheless they have not send or process my order but the gentleman whom answer the phone process that order that night and shipped the order next day and told me I will get it on Monday and I got it

very much appreciated
Hernan Aldrete

"Very good

"Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong part they fixed it no questions asked. "

"I was very pleased with the entire ordering process. I ended up not needing the part and Car Steering Wholesale accepted the part back without any problems. Russell in costumer service was great to work with. "

"Fantastic customer service. I was very pleased with their speed and accessibility to parts. Highly recommended to search Car Steering Wholesale before buying your parts through auto mechanics. "

"I ordered the wrong part and contacted customer service and the guys was quick to help me get the correct part ordered. I would do business with them anytime in the future when looking for automotive parts. Thanks guys, your the best in the business "

"I had ordered the same part elsewhere and the cost was $369, then I found it at CSW for only $219. I had to pay $40 to ship the other part back but I still saved over $100 at CSW. Parts arrived 3 days before scheduled and were exactly as advertised. Loved the fact that they came with a 1 year warranty too! "

Got the part promptly. Looked very neat. But mechanic told that it is
the wrong one. Spoke to customer service agent Katie.

She waived the restocking and return shipment.

Sent the coorect one. Very happy.

"Very satisfy with your service and quick delivery."

"fast response to e bay order and quick shipping info"

"All four shocks installed in my 2002 Ford Explorer. Great product. Car runs like new. Great price. Thanks"

"Hi there,,

Picked up my car yesterday evening and all parts an ace!!!
Everything fit well and works great!!
Many thanks again A+++++++++++++
Or A **************
Pleasure doing business

"Great customer service, shipped the item quickly. Good quality part for a reasonable price. Would recommend them to others."

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.