• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"I am very pleased with the purchase I did. I live in Iceland and it took only 6 days from the order was made till the car was fixed. Last but not least it saved me 800$. The item I bought was a rear wheel hub for Ford Expedition. In Iceland it costs about 1000$ from local dealer, but from Car Steering Wholesale it was only 170$ with transport to Iceland.
Reg. Ragnar

"Great service, great prices and really friendly helpful customer service staff "

"Parr shipped fast and on time. Thanks addison"

"WELL DESIGNED PART WILL BUY OTHER FOR MY OTHER DODGE TRUCKS THANK YOU FOR HAVE PARTS LIKE THAT THANK YOU MICHAEL GREGORY"

"I called today about my part I shipped back because we did not need it, but now need and RUSSELL, the customer service agent was amazing. It was kind of confusing but he understood me and helped me right away. "

"Great Company B.A.P. If you need hard to find parts !!! Very fast shipping, [ 2 Days ] I am very Happy with my purchase, & with Peter who was very Helpful with my Questions, Thanx again B.A.P. & Peter. !!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie B.........

"Ordered a fuel injector for 5.9 cummins. Which my mechanic told me I needed. It came the next morning which I was very impressed by. Come to find out a nut had just fell off one of my injectors. All injectors where fine. So I called customer service to see if I could return part since I didnt need it. Talked to adolfo was very helpful and told me how to ship back to return my part. Very satisfied with customer service and speedy shipment. Will definetly order parts again."

"I couldn't find my manual rack anywhere. Every place i called said they would have to rebuild core. Called Car Steering and Addison made sure they actually had this in stock. They did and shipped it out same day. You guys rock."

"Great parts. Cheap prices. Excellent customer service. Sergio gave me a amazing deal. Thank you"

"Ordered a new set of CV axles and they came in incredibly quick! Only to find out i didn't need them! They were incredibly understanding and opted to pay for the return shipping no problem. I'd recommend doing business with them!"

"I love this company! Cole was determined, incredibly competent and cheerful about getting me the EXACT parts I needed. It's also very important to me that I get a live person to talk to each time I call. I would not hesitate to work with them again, and recommend them highly to all my friends. 5 stars!!"

"very good purchase with this company. Thank you!"

"Dan provided great customer service"

"I was able to find the part I needed easily. I ended up not needing the parts and spoke with Dan in Customer Service. Dan was extremely pleasant, helpful, and made returning the products very easy. I'd definitely use them again."

"Good service to resolve issues that arose during installation."

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.