• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"Car Steering wholesale has the best customer service (Russell), very helpful, extreme quality parts, warranty best on market I have seen. Part was exact fit, no problems. An absolute 5 star company.

Thanks Dave from NM

"Had some issues with the steering rack threads which necessitated returning the 1st rack ~2yrs ago. Replacement rack worked fine till this year. Fast forward to Oct. 2014 when I found out that one of the chromated steel tubing lines had corroded through (high pressure leak). I interfaced with Russell who did a great job of getting me the replacement (#2 overall) rack quickly. The coating on the lines appears to be improved compared to the rack that failed. It is installed and working well. Hopefully won't have to go through a third replacement since I do the removal and installation myself."

"quick and fast customer service Dan helped with everything I needed. had no problem returning a part that I order wrong I will definitely order from them again. "

"not satisfied with the order process, loss 2 days due to no new part available, had to settle for remanufactured part at the same cost."

"Quick and fast Customer Service, price was great and fair the right part the first time! "

"CarSteering Wholesale did a great job with my order and was very professional in the way they completed my order. If I need another part of this type I will definitely order from them again."

"Didnt think I could find a conversion kit for my truck, but found this company online and called and addison found it. Kit came with everything i needed and it drives so much better. Dont look anywhere else"

"I am very satisfied with Car Steering Wholesale!! Their customer service team is AMAZING! They are very helpful! Everything was on time, and any question I had, they were prepared with answers! I will definitely shop there again for any of my car needs!"

"I see how passionate you guys are about your customers satisfaction. I enjoyed the courtesy I received from doing business with you. Your product arrived as you promised. I look forward to doing business with you any time opportunity arises. Thank you so much.
ahmed

"Super cheap prices. Sergio hooked me up with a steering box for my 54 Chevy and gave me a free shipping label to return my core. Thanks again."

"Best price and fast shipping for Airmatic Shock Bilstein, I will come again, soon.

"shipping was fast, products were great, and price was the best I found, thank you"

"Just bought NEW steering rack for 98 4runner. $340 usd plus 10% exchange, p!us $12 shipping for a total of $387 canadian (delivered to my mailbox address in washington state. Add installation of $300 at my mechanic, my total cost was under $700 canadian.

Price in Canada at Toyota stealership, $1,840 installed for oem $1500 for asian remanufactured.

Carsteering.com provided fast, efficient, helpful telephone order service (stuart), excellent delivery service in three days, with tracking number and receipt emailed to me immediately upon order.

Mechanic says rack was a straightforward installation.

Excellent service and price, with a better warranty than Toyota!

"Excellent customer service. Good quality product and service. I will use your products in the future. "

"I never received my order. The blame for this has bounced between Car Steering and UPS, depending on who you're talking to - basically no one is taking responsibility. Car Steering's customer service has been of no help whatsoever. Now I'm out $260 with nothing to show for it. Thanks CarSteering.com"

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.