• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Justin provided great service and timely delivery!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for steering parts for any job!!!!"

"Aaron provided super friendly and courteous customer service, answered all my concerns promptly. Will recommend company to colleagues/friends."

"Aaron was very helpful. The parts we've ordered come very quickly and in perfect condition. Returns are very easy as well. We will continue to use them for all our steering parts. "

"This team was great. I originally ordered the wrong replacement and they helped me exchange it and get the correct unit. The rack came and bolted right up and my hot rod is on the road again. Dan in customer service was awesome and worked out all the details. "

"Another fine gear! Good people offering good steering gears. I recommend this company. Tom White"

"Quick, easy, convenient with super fast shipping; what more can you ask for in our time of need! Justin was very helpful thanks."

"What a great company I spoke with Aaron and he was very helpful and informative I will definitely use your company again

"I did some research before ordering and found a lot of issues with rebuilt steering racks leaking immediately. Some of the issues may have been due to existing issues such as contaminated fluid or worn pumps, but it did make me concerned.

Car Steering Wholesale had a good price, low core deposit, and reasonable reviews, so I tried them. So far I am very pleased with the results. Prompt shipping, well packaged and what looked like a very high quality rebuild. The ZF rack looked like a new unit, and only the serial number gave evidence that it was 17 years old (matching my car!). Best of all, no leaks and working very well.

They have a larger parent company that offers other products, and I hope this level of quality is reflected in them all. I'm certainly willing to give them a try.

"received party in timely manner part was correct had to contact customer service for a question which was answered promptly great customer service will order again

"I called on the phone and Christian was able to help me right away. He check availability and set up overnight shipping for me. He was very fast and very friendly. My classic car will be on the road before you know it.
On another note - why do I have to create an account? why can't I just log in as a guest?

"Quick, easy, convenient with super fast shipping; what more can you ask for in our time of need!!"

"Best seller ive boughten from very fast and easy and delievers quickly no problems at all will work with you and staff is very generous especially my new friend dan who was awesome and kind will be buying all my parts from car steering just cause of the good service thank you and god bless 5????? all the way keep up the good work.
(Benny)

"Very satisfied with the price and the quality of the product when I received it. "

"Dear Care Steering Warehouse, We have been extremely satisfied with our part we ordered from you for our 1990 Dodge Dakota. The steering column fit easily and was a breeze to install. Old part returned for Core Deposit. The only problem I had was the salesperson told us 7 business day frustrating to track part, and it took 10 business days to get part. Timing off and frustrating to track part. We will use your company again. Thank you so much, Gary Lowe "

"I must truly say that Will gave me some of the best customer service I have ever had."

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.