• Car Steering Wh Car Steering Wholesale Elite Status

• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I ordered the wrong part and contacted customer service and the guys was quick to help me get the correct part ordered. I would do business with them anytime in the future when looking for automotive parts. Thanks guys, your the best in the business "

"I had ordered the same part elsewhere and the cost was $369, then I found it at CSW for only $219. I had to pay $40 to ship the other part back but I still saved over $100 at CSW. Parts arrived 3 days before scheduled and were exactly as advertised. Loved the fact that they came with a 1 year warranty too! "

"INVOICE NUMBER: 1007122
CUSTOMER ID# 802774

Got the part promptly. Looked very neat. But mechanic told that it is
the wrong one. Spoke to customer service agent Katie.

She waived the restocking and return shipment.

Sent the coorect one. Very happy.

-Kamalakar

"Very satisfy with your service and quick delivery."

"fast response to e bay order and quick shipping info"

"All four shocks installed in my 2002 Ford Explorer. Great product. Car runs like new. Great price. Thanks"

"Hi there,,

Picked up my car yesterday evening and all parts an ace!!!
Everything fit well and works great!!
Many thanks again A+++++++++++++
Or A **************
Pleasure doing business

"Great customer service, shipped the item quickly. Good quality part for a reasonable price. Would recommend them to others."

"Very good service,and fast."

"Purchased Shock/strust assembly for my Lexus ES300 2002.

Great customer service, timely shipping.

Will buy again.

Thank you.

"Verygood item,strong and durable, i recommend it to all vehicle owners"

"Even though we got off on a rocky start, the Customer Service people really pitched in and helped out my situation.

I was concerned about my package delivery date as my order, even though it was paid, could not be found.

Thank you Ryan for getting everything straighten out

"thanks for the great service and product "

"Good transaction - ordered part and it arrived ahead of schedule. My mechanic installed and I am back on the road again. I placed the old part (core) into the same box and mailed it back. Hopefully, it will arrive safely so I can get my deposit returned as promised. I believe that I saved money by purchasing from Car Steering Wholesale. Thank you."

"Fast shipping, accurate pasts sent, Great after sales service."

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.