• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"I did some research before ordering and found a lot of issues with rebuilt steering racks leaking immediately. Some of the issues may have been due to existing issues such as contaminated fluid or worn pumps, but it did make me concerned.

Car Steering Wholesale had a good price, low core deposit, and reasonable reviews, so I tried them. So far I am very pleased with the results. Prompt shipping, well packaged and what looked like a very high quality rebuild. The ZF rack looked like a new unit, and only the serial number gave evidence that it was 17 years old (matching my car!). Best of all, no leaks and working very well.

They have a larger parent company that offers other products, and I hope this level of quality is reflected in them all. I'm certainly willing to give them a try.

"received party in timely manner part was correct had to contact customer service for a question which was answered promptly great customer service will order again

"I called on the phone and Christian was able to help me right away. He check availability and set up overnight shipping for me. He was very fast and very friendly. My classic car will be on the road before you know it.
On another note - why do I have to create an account? why can't I just log in as a guest?

"Quick, easy, convenient with super fast shipping; what more can you ask for in our time of need!!"

"Best seller ive boughten from very fast and easy and delievers quickly no problems at all will work with you and staff is very generous especially my new friend dan who was awesome and kind will be buying all my parts from car steering just cause of the good service thank you and god bless 5????? all the way keep up the good work.
(Benny)

"Very satisfied with the price and the quality of the product when I received it. "

"Dear Care Steering Warehouse, We have been extremely satisfied with our part we ordered from you for our 1990 Dodge Dakota. The steering column fit easily and was a breeze to install. Old part returned for Core Deposit. The only problem I had was the salesperson told us 7 business day frustrating to track part, and it took 10 business days to get part. Timing off and frustrating to track part. We will use your company again. Thank you so much, Gary Lowe "

"I must truly say that Will gave me some of the best customer service I have ever had."

"The part I ordered came quickly, able to track it. The best thing about this whole ordering process is that the part fit my car. Dan was very helpful through the entire process."

"very helpful ordering and getting my part.
have no problem using them again.
had a problem with box return, spoke to Cole and quickly fixed it for me.
Hey he is a real person I could understand his English.

"I give this company an A+++. I ordered the wrong part for my F350 off from EBay and they helped me out and got me squared away. "

"Outstanding , the only company that got my order right the first time !"

" I ordered a power steering gear box for my pickup truck. My customer service rep., EIleen, was very pleasant and helpful. I wish every ordering experience was this good. Thank you Car Steering Wholesale!"

"Your sales staff helped me alot. I will give your staff a very good rating. If i ever need any more parts i will purchase them from you.

"Eileen was very helpful, and curtious. She provided me with great service and was extremwly patient, as I was still at work, and she worked with that situation!!"

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.