• Contact: sales@carsteering.com
    • Phone: 1-800-399-7845
    • Customer Support: 1-800-399-7845
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"shipping was fast, products were great, and price was the best I found, thank you"

"Just bought NEW steering rack for 98 4runner. $340 usd plus 10% exchange, p!us $12 shipping for a total of $387 canadian (delivered to my mailbox address in washington state. Add installation of $300 at my mechanic, my total cost was under $700 canadian.

Price in Canada at Toyota stealership, $1,840 installed for oem $1500 for asian remanufactured.

Carsteering.com provided fast, efficient, helpful telephone order service (stuart), excellent delivery service in three days, with tracking number and receipt emailed to me immediately upon order.

Mechanic says rack was a straightforward installation.

Excellent service and price, with a better warranty than Toyota!

"Excellent customer service. Good quality product and service. I will use your products in the future. "

"I never received my order. The blame for this has bounced between Car Steering and UPS, depending on who you're talking to - basically no one is taking responsibility. Car Steering's customer service has been of no help whatsoever. Now I'm out $260 with nothing to show for it. Thanks CarSteering.com"

"To All Potential Buyers from this site or online parts. ** Do NOT BUY **

I Ordered A Power Steering Rack for my Acura MDX ,
Guess What within a week the rack started leaking fluid.
my car started to make a big humming noise and the steering was hard and i got a shock , I bought this SUV brand new , maintained like a baby.
To save some money , i got screwed.
I went back to my Dealer , they got a shock to see the rack.
It was a piece of junk ,They just clean and shine it up,
I did not bother to call Car steering for a replacement , ( Just got the Original Rack from the dealer and installed it by paying extra for a new Rack.
Bye the way my Car was on the work shop lift.
wasted three days.
*** My Friends please do not buy from these guys ***
This Item was pure Junkyard Product .
I had to pay $500 dollars and pay for a new Rack from the dealer and Do the Alienment again.
Repeat *****DO NOT BUY ******
Before installation , i asked them that i want to return the merchandise , they asked me to pay for shipping and @20% Re-Stocking.

"Great company. Great service. Thank You Jay"

"Pleasure to do business with. Very knowledgeable about the products they sell. Justin was very helpful in finding the correct steering shaft for my Frankenstein Jeep project!"

"The part fit and works perfectly. Saved me so much money. The sales agent i worked with was so helpful and friendly."

"Car steering was great! They partically
Price matched a quote from another website. I had an issue and Cole assist me with the issue fast and friendly.

"Perfect product, wonderfula cooperating staff, super fast delivery, very happy with my item, good job guys, thank you.

Regards

Privatelistingn

"Fantastic service, Competitive price. Parts were approximately half the cost of local, and delivery was very prompt. Thanks."

"My part showed up damaged in shipping. One call to customer service and they had my issue fixed with in minutes and a new part on its way. Top notch customer service. A pleasure to do business with. "

"The part came fast and worked well. very satisfied! saved us a ton of money!"

"Ordered parts online and received them very quickly even though it was a heavy box. Found out that I did not need the parts that I ordered and was pleasantly surprised that they would take them back. Cole was very helpful. Will order parts thru them again when needed! "

"Justin provided great service and timely delivery!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for steering parts for any job!!!!"

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.