Car Steering Wholesale Reviews - carsteering.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 326 reviews

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"They took great care of me. Great service! Thanks"

"The service was very good and the control valve works good also. I haven't driven the car yet, but every thing checks out. I followed the instructions to a T.I have lowered the car to the floor and rotated the wheels back and fourth. No problems. Thank you very much for the professional service.
Ron

"I was very impressed with the service I received from Jonny. He went above and beyond to get me the parts I needed for my vehicle. "

"Justin firt helped me find, locate and purchase a Rack and Pinion for my 1986 Corvette Pace Car which arrived yesterday.
The box had a different part number than was on my invoice, so, I called carsteering.com customer service today, and, Dan checked the part numbers and confirmed that I received the right part with a different manufacturers number that is equivelant. Part received looks perfect, well done. have it in my living room on the dining room table. Cant wait to install it.
Dan answered all my questions and was very courtious and informative. I now know how to handle the core return as well.
Looking forward to installing the part Saturday with some new Moog outer tie rod ends.
Awesome service all the way around.
I have already and will continue to do so, recommend Car Steering for steering parts.
Thank You Dan!!!

"Customer service was very prompt, kind, and had the part I needed in stock. Questions were answered fully. I will recommend this to anyone anytime."

"The sales and customer service departments are top notch. My part was delivered as promised. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong part but Cole was very helpful and everything was taken care very professionally. I would definitely recommend Car Steering Wholesale."

"the parts i order was fitting my truck perfecth.and was very cheap. so cheap i bougth two.and they was wheel hub for the front. and i look forward to buy off car steering wholesale again. on all my next parts.thank you all at Car steering wholesale."

"Everything was great and came as scheduled. Would definitely use again!"

"I apparently ordered the drive shaft for an automatic instead of the manual that i have. Dan was great! He looked into it, found the problem, and resolved my situation in a knowledgeable and professional manner. I could only be happier if i had ordered the correct part. The part I received looked good, was packaged well, and actually arrived before i expected it to. I will definitely check to see if you sell what i need as part of my buying process from now on. Great service, good products and good prices. I will be a repeat customer. "

"Very helpful and professional. I ordered wrong part, the staff found the correct items for my vehicle, shipped next business day.

I wish all my transactions were this simple, with no issues.

Thanks,
Gary Jones
Houston,TX

"Customer service was excellent. Processing very fast and exactly as promised. Thanks! I will recommend you to my friends!"

"PART LOOKED GREAT AND WORKED VERRY WELL"

"Excellent customer service, Car Steering Wholesale has set the bar high for online purchases."

"quick and excellent service"

Best service ever. From CA. to Ontario Canada in under two days.Part was as described better than OE