Car Mirror Reviews - carmirror.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

Car Mirror is not a merchant member
Car Mirror does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Poor correspondence, very misleading, not willing to stand behind their word. Spent two month in email hell with this company only to find out that they would not honor a return even after sending them pictures and them issuing an RGA number. Would not recommend anyone to this site unless they want to deal with a total lack of customer service. As an Operations Manager for a major global investment company...I know we would be out of business if we treated our customers the way this company does."

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!

I placed an order w/ them to discover that they charged my credit card when they did not have the item in stock nor had any idea when they would receive the item in stock.

When I contacted them, they were going to cancel my order but not refund my money. I had to ask them to do this for my order.

Poor Communications
Shady Business Tactics
Poor Customer Service
Poor Business

"Their site said "we guarantee the lowest prices on Mirrors!" I found one elsewhere for a couple $ less and then called carmirror.com to see if it was an ordeal to match or beat the competitor's price. We did it over the phone - I placed my order! They said 5 days and it was here in 5 days! The mirror fit fine. Great!!!"