• Car-covers.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I can only echo the complaints about poor quality materials. My 3-year cover was allowing dirt and rain to go right through inside of a year and disintegrated by 18 months. I mailed in a sample of the cover with my invoice copy. If they opened my package their desk would have been covered with flakes and particles from the sample. No response. Fine. Whatever they would give me would no doubt be equally useless, so what's the point. It's your good fortune to read this and avoid what I and many others have experienced."

"I recently ordered a car cover for my new Audi, and part of the sales pitch from the person on the 800 was that there was a worry-free no hassle return policy, so worst case scenario I could always return the cover, which unfortunately is entirely untrue.

I returned the cover within 7 days, and was charged a restocking fee. I’ve called several times, was promised follow up phone calls, but never received them and the restocking fee was never refunded. I finally got a manager on the phone named Jacob, who was incredibly rude, argumentative and eventually hung up with me.

I make many purchases over the internet, and have never run across such terrible customer service combined with a terrible return policy.
Do not be fooled by their website, this is not a Company to do business with, there are many other car cover websites and companies, so why risk it with a Company that treats its customers so poorly?

This review was modified by AudiGuy1986 on April 27 2015 12:12:51 PM

"Do not order from CarCovers.com not only is there customer service horrendous but so is there "custom fit" car covers are just as bad. The fit was so bad that I thought the wind was going to blow it away. When I contacted carcovers.com they first said they sent the right car cover then they said they sent the wrong car cover. There own employees can't even get it right so don't make sure your order will too. When they issued the return when it was finally processed they charged me a restocking fee! Yes a restocking fee for there OWN MISTAKE! when I called they didn't want to hear it. What a joke. Do yourself a favor and don't order from these clowns."

This review was modified by LastExit on March 02 2015 06:43:33 PM

"Run away from this company as fast as you can! I purchased two Wave Runner covers from them that had a 3 year warranty in April 2014. They lasted less than 10 months before ripping and I did not even tow them, they just sit on my dock. If you go on their website under customer feedback all you get are the feedbacks THEY put in which are all 5 star! You will never see a poor feedback; in other words they manage (filter) their own feedbacks. I wrote a feedback on their website and never saw it. When I emailed them about the warranty they just wanted to sell me more of the same poor quality covers at a discount. I did not want to keep spending money buying a “3” year cover that will only last 9 months! Never again will I buy anything from them and I suggest that you do the same!"

"I ordered a car cover as a Christmas present on December 16th. The website said 5-7 days for delivery so we had time to get it before Christmas. 3 days later, and too late to order from somewhere else and AFTER charging my card $190, I recieved an email saying they were on back order and shroud ship on or around December 28th. On December 30th I recieved an email saying that my order had shipped and included a FedEx tracking number. After a week of trying to track the shipment and continuing to get a "not found" message from fedex, I called the customer service line only to discover that despite the email saying my item HAD shipped, it in fact had not and won't until Thursday the 8th... So they say. With the technology available these days and the fact that it is a website, I should have been informed before placing the order that the item was on back order! And they could have at least informed me that the email saying it had shipped was incorrect. So if you want to wait forever and have horrible customer service and be over charged, by all means use this site! "

"Delivery was fast but the cover was disappointing. It was supposedly made for a 2015 GT Mustang but is clearly made for a much larger car. It fits very baggy, any breeze--even with the gust straps attached--gets under the cover and moves it or tears it off. The quality is so-so--basically just mass-produced "Made in China" semi-junk. The cover came with some stains which seemed to indicate that it had been returned by somebody before me and a few chips on the outer surface. Just this morning I went outside, and the cover was lying on the ground. The gust strips had come undone and the light wind and rain had removed the whole thing from the car. Not recommended."

This review was modified by Aristotle120 on December 12 2014 09:42:27 AM

"I ordered a cover for my company vehicle on 10/17/2014. The next week went by and no email confirmation on shipping. I emailed customer service on 10/28 asking for a status of the car cover. It has now been over a month and am still yet to receive my cover. I am very disappointed with their lack of attention to customer orders."

This review was modified by mpsupps on November 21 2014 05:23:19 AM

"Ordering was easy. Arrival time quick. Loves that it covers majority of car. The only thing that is now an issue is that my car is black and every time I take cover off, car is white (like lint) is all over it and I have to wipe off every time I take cover off. Beware if your car is dark colored."

This review was modified by Angels5 on October 12 2014 03:48:53 PM

"Ordered there best cover for my new GMC truck with a "10 yr warranty" for protection against rain, sun, UV, etc.. Within 2 months the top layer of the cover turned to a white powder. Sent photos to their warranty office and was told they would replace it within 2 weeks. After 3 weeks, no cover. Emailed them again- no response. Called "warranty" extension and recorded message said to send an email! Then called sales, and agent was rude and told be I was harassing him because I had just called a few minutes earlier (I had not). After a long argument I was told they were back ordered and would arrive in "2 weeks". Now it is almost 2 months and still no cover or email. Emailed them again yesterday and still no response. At this point, even if they replace it I have little hope that it will hold up any better than the original. Beware this company and their products."

"Was sold a car cover for my 1991 Honda Civic. Warranty was supposed to be for two years. The material of the car cover is VERY cheap and rips easily. I requested a return on my car cover, and was told by customer service that the warranty is voided if the cover is used outdoors. However, the cover was explicitly sold as for outdoor use, and I even bought a kit that would enable the cover to be tied down more securely during wing."

This review was modified by enorvelle on July 14 2014 02:39:27 PM

"These covers are terrible...they claim that they are suppose to be waterproof...I ordered two covers from them and both covers allow water to penetrate through them causing my cars to always be wet underneath the cover as well as allow dirt and dust through causing a filthy mold on my cars...Every time I uncover the cars I need to wash them completely to remove all the dirt and grime!! I sent in a request to customer service regarding the issue, they took a long time to respond and when they did they claimed the covers are suppose to be breathable to protect the car finish...I would not recommend these covers to anyone!!"

This review was modified by IG143 on May 02 2014 07:01:30 AM

"Do not buy from these people. My order took forever to get here and then it was about 4 feet too long for my vehicle. I called and spoke with a nice young man that issued a RMA# for the exchange and said that they would ship the correct cover as soon as the return label was scanned by fedex. I asked him if it scanned in the next 30 minutes could it be shipped today and he replied "yes". I immediately took it to the fedex store (within 10 minutes of talking to him). I called back to let them know that it had been shipped and was told that it would not go out until Monday "at the earliest, maybe Tuesday". I explained what I had been told earlier and they said the shipping cut off was 12 noon pst. I asked if they could please send it overnight to compensate for their error and my frustrations and was told that they could not send things overnight. I asked for a supervisor and was tole rudely the same thing. I told them to forget the exchange and refund my money.

Very poor customer service with no concern for their customers.

This review was modified by ekjfan on April 04 2014 03:22:49 PM

"Do not buy any covers from carcovers.com. I bought a warranty covered cover for my brand new Jaguar XK and the cover has scratched the paint all over the place. "

This review was modified by sunil_karthik on February 19 2014 01:00:49 PM

"Dont order anything from them i order seat covers for there advertised price on website paid then the next day they charged my card 399 saying there price was wrong if i wanted them it thats what i had to pay cancelled order still waiting for refund been three weeks "

This review was modified by schefh on July 05 2013 08:45:08 AM

"Fast shipping. Exactly what I ordered. Fits great, is waterproof and dries quickly."

Share Car-covers.com's store rating

Car-covers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Car-covers.com is not a merchant member
Car-covers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!