• Capitalpc.net

"Fast shipping, prompt & responsive customer service. I'll definitely do business with them again!"

"Great prices on Operating Systems. I have ordered 5 operating systems to upgrade computers in the last 6 months from Capital PC and all arrived on time and worked without problems."

"Easy to place the order. Quick response to acknowledge the order received.
Regular update on status of the order. Order received on a very timely basis.
I like the way CapitalPC does business because it enables me to give my customers good service.

I have placed several orders with Capital PC and will continue to do so.

"The software I ordered arrived on time and the activation codes worked without a hitch. The low price for windows 7 professional helped me upgrade the entire office way under budget!"

"I purchased the Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-Bit operating system branded Dell. My order was placed fast and received it in about a week. This full version was exactly what I needed. It installed quick and easy in about 15 minutes. "

"Still waiting for package"

"Good prices and very helpful."

"capitalpc.net is very easy and forward with great security , price is fair and great people working there Linda usually send me the email each with special they running which is great help me save a lot ,product are great and legit each customer of mine is happy with their product which I install from Capital pc software so far I bought over 30 product all are working legit and verify with Microsoft

Would highly recommend them , from my experience they have 100% legal product and if you need the item faster, you should not get the free shipping, their free shipping could take up to 7 days but if I have rush I pay for fedex ground and get it on time

Being return customer with them its great you get qualify for extra % coupon off , they often running special

Special tanks To Linda

"they are great people great service , price is right , last few order they were running special I got lucky with extra% off , they are legit that all I need to pick them as my supplier would highly recommend them base on my experience , if any issue they will take care o it right away "

"Changed my bad review because they worked hard to make it right!
I wrote a bad review earlier for good reason but their willingness to correct matter and make them right has led me to change it. I am going to still order from them.

"First time buyer from capital pc was little concern a bout dell windows 7 , as I talk to the chat lady she told me I can buy the dell and it will works on any computer , thanks god it works fine my computer up and running with every reasonable cost will recommend this guys my personal experience was great "

"This company is a joke. I returned a piece of software in February and am still trying to get my money back. Don't shop here."

"I bought windows 7 pro , works fine , never had any issue "

"Update 4-1-14: CapitalPC came through with a refund. Still not sure who's fault it was, CapitalPC or USPS, but i commend capital PC for helping me out.

Original review: 3-Bought 2 copies of windows 7 dell branded. 1st on was fine. 2nd one never arrived. Asked CapitalPC to just send key # as i had the install disk. They responded would send another disk. Never got 2nd disk, can't get key from them. USPS is useless and won't respond where they delivered the disk.

"Bad experience, twice now they managed to mess-up filling a simple order (win 7 dvd) the 1st time was blamed on human error not filling the order as stated, 2nd time the order was never filled, yet they issued a tracking number that was invalid? My decision to deal with them was based on the the positive reviews I seen on this forum, now I do believe that all postings are fake and not true. Never again buy from this outfit..."

This review was modified by marior1973 on April 02 2014 09:35:28 AM

Share Capitalpc.net's store rating

Capitalpc.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Capitalpc.net is not a merchant member
Capitalpc.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!