Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.26/10 23 reviews

Capitalpc.net is a merchant member
    Capitalpc.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Capitalpc.net contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"First time buyer from capital pc was little concern a bout dell windows 7 , as I talk to the chat lady she told me I can buy the dell and it will works on any computer , thanks god it works fine my computer up and running with every reasonable cost will recommend this guys my personal experience was great "

"This company is a joke. I returned a piece of software in February and am still trying to get my money back. Don't shop here."

"I bought windows 7 pro , works fine , never had any issue "

"Update 4-1-14: CapitalPC came through with a refund. Still not sure who's fault it was, CapitalPC or USPS, but i commend capital PC for helping me out.

Original review: 3-Bought 2 copies of windows 7 dell branded. 1st on was fine. 2nd one never arrived. Asked CapitalPC to just send key # as i had the install disk. They responded would send another disk. Never got 2nd disk, can't get key from them. USPS is useless and won't respond where they delivered the disk.

"Bad experience, twice now they managed to mess-up filling a simple order (win 7 dvd) the 1st time was blamed on human error not filling the order as stated, 2nd time the order was never filled, yet they issued a tracking number that was invalid? My decision to deal with them was based on the the positive reviews I seen on this forum, now I do believe that all postings are fake and not true. Never again buy from this outfit..."

modified review This review was modified by marior1973 on April 02 2014 09:35:28 AM

"PRODUCT NOT AS ADVERTISED: I ordered what was advertised as a Windows 7 installation disc for $65. When I opened the package, it was a Dell RE-installation disc; the kind you used to get with a new computer, in case you had to reinstall. It might work, but if I wanted a re-installation disc, I could have purchased one online for $15 or less. Their website claims to have easy returns. I followed the instructions, sent the requested information to the listed email address. No response. It's been a week. I have a bad feeling they're just going to wait me out until my "60 days" return window expires. Interesting that most of the great reviews on here--as on TrustPilot--are written in similar broken English. Don't waste your money."

"Capital Pc was a fast and reliable company to do business with."

"When I read the instructions on the Windows 7 Professional Disk I was concerned that it wouldn't work for my home-built computer. But, it installed quickly and easily with no problems and I am extremely pleased with the price and fast delivery."

"Fast service, product (Win 7) arrived and performed as advertised."

"I received my item very quickly in excellent condition. I am very pleased with my transaction and would absolutely use Capitalpc.net again."

"Thanks for your very good delivery service. "

"I received my order in just two days with regular shipping and it was exactly what I needed. I had a few questions before ordering, and the customer service live chat person I got was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you for being such a great store!"

"very prompt and very curtious so far this is the first time doing business"

"I bought a computer desktop from them on July , last week i had the virus and i did not how to resolve that i took that to the shop and they fix it with no extra charge , they are all great , really happy with the experience "

"great job guys , very happy customer, just gain a new customer , will buy again from capital pc , thank you for smooth transaction "