Stores > Canvas On Sale

Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

2016-04-24

LOOK ELSEWHERE!

"I'm incredibly disappointed with the service I received from this company. First, their website is horrible. You have to go through a monotonous upload process which is super slow and clunky. They had sent me a promo code for use on their site but it didn't work. So, rather than slog through their site again, I just put the order through at full price and sent them an email saying 'please credit me for this promo code'. The answer that came back 'oh sorry, we can't do that'. WTF? What is so hard about applying a promo code to an order that just went through??? After rounds of interactions with their hopeless CS department, I threw in the towel. I suggest you look elsewhere. I hear Shutterfly or even Costco do a good job. And you can be sure they will do right by the customer. "

This review was modified by Seattleboyyy on April 24 2016 07:38:57 AM

Not great.

"My canvas was not stretched evenly and the white that is supposed to be around the edges comes up onto the picture area. For the price I expected higher quality."

This review was modified by Heythereharris on March 17 2016 03:01:36 PM

Brilliant colors!

"Our canvases look great! Very pleased with them. The material is not traditional canvas material, but it looks really good."

Great color and detail

"Fantastic color reproduction and resolution for such a large panoramic print. I will certainly look here next time I need another canvas photo reproduction."

This review was modified by DKranich on March 17 2016 02:43:19 AM

2016-03-16

Amazing quality and price!

"I am sold! The quality of my canvases are amazing and for the price I paid I will definitely be back for more. "

This review was modified by StructuredKC on March 16 2016 04:07:42 PM

2016-02-25

Do Not try to contact them

"I've been trying for 2 days to call them to ask a question about the shipping on the current groupon offered for 2 or 3 sizes of canvases. The groupon says shipping starts at $12.90 but I don't want to pay WAY more for shipping since that description is VERY vague. The 3 times I have called I always get disconnected at exactly 3 1/2 minutes after holding before anyone picks up. After the 2nd time I sent an email asking questions (yesterday) and I haven't heard back. So much for 24 hour response time. That would have been a half hour ago. I know I'm being very critical but it's not like I haven't tried calling instead. On their website it says go to the bottom right of the screen to open instant chat but there is nowhere to do that. "

This review was modified by bgoodrud on February 25 2016 12:01:29 PM

2016-02-23

I will never buy a canvas from anyone else!

"I bought a canvas as a gift for my mother. It was on a great sale, which is what sealed the deal for me. I am so happy I got it for her. The ordering was easy. The product arrived quickly. It was packaged securely. The quality is amazing. My mom was so happy! And now I get all the specials sent to my email and find it hard to resist. That is the worst part. I've told several people how great it was and will certainly purchase from them again in the future. "

FABULOUS

"I've ordered at least six different items from Canvas On Sale and have been very pleased. They make it easy to do and the finished products are awesome. I've tried other companies but found the process difficult. Not so with this company. I've also done mugs and again found the process easy and the results perfect. Try them. You won't be sorry. "

This review was modified by jsommers2009 on February 23 2016 02:55:31 PM

2016-02-23

Great product great price got it fast very nice

"Canvas on sale is the real deal
Great quality great price

This review was modified by Rbtfly61 on February 23 2016 02:20:19 PM

Great Purchase

"I ordered it as a gift and the canvases were so great I kept ordering. These make great Gifts."

This review was modified by mita668 on February 23 2016 12:26:31 PM

2016-02-18

Loved it!!!

"Bought this for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. They love it. Wedding is next week, but I am sure they will get plenty of compliments on it. It came well packaged and very quickly."

This review was modified by laxmom68 on February 18 2016 06:40:22 PM

2016-02-15

Perfect!

"The pictures are incredibly high quality. They are the perfect addition to my office. I constantly receive compliments from co workers!"

This review was modified by Pound11 on February 15 2016 05:50:12 AM

2016-02-12

Print chintzy, not being able to group ship items was frustrating, unforseen foreign transaction fee was lame

"I had higher expectations for the prints I received. The resulted print was chintzy, not cleanly cut and attached to the frame. It was pretty haphazardly stapled and overlapped the frame awkwardly. To hang on the frame I had to trim back the canvas. The color reproduction wasn't great, my blacks came out with a brown tinge and overall the picture lost detail and looked washed out. The photos I submitted where professionally taken and should've had accurate color reproduction. The saving grace was I got my prints on a groupon discount, so I guess I got what I paid for. It was annoying I couldn't group my orders (I had three prints made) together to save on shipping. Oh, and my credit card got a foreign transaction fee when I paid for shipping, I had no idea I was buying international when the businesses website says it's in Miami, FL. Be wary, set expectations low, don't pay full price and you won't feel totally robbed. "

This review was modified by wildKamera on February 12 2016 01:39:58 PM

2016-02-12

Beautiful

"The canvas's came out beautiful. Very satisfied."

2016-02-11

Fast and amazing!

"We lost our 17 month old grandson in December. I ordered three 16x20 canvas prints through a groupon deal and uploaded my three favorite pictures of him. I ordered these on my lunch break on a Tuesday. By lunch Thursday, they were at my door. When I opened them, I cried but not because it brought up sad memories but because they were perfect. They captured his eyes beautifully and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I ordered 4 more that day.
Thank you for helping keep our memories of him alive and for being so fast!!

This review was modified by Tammyschneiderlmt on February 11 2016 04:24:45 PM

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.