Stores > Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

2016-11-29

always satisfied! Great prices and quick delivery!

"Love getting the coupons online, makes me order more!"

2016-11-25

pleasantly surprised

"Very happy with the service and the product - I have ordered more than once-- love this- going to order again the sales are fabulous "

2016-11-24

Sunsets

"2 of our key west sunsets are now on a wall in our basement. Turned out well."

2016-11-23

PERFECT!

"Exactly what I expected. Photos looked AMAZING!"

2016-11-22

"Good product and nice service to customers"

Over the Top!

"I am so impressed with your customer service. I ordered a canvas with the wrong picture by accident. It was my mistake, yet you allowed me to order another canvas of the same size with the correct picture. This is going to be a Christmas present for my son. The picture is one of him and his Dad who passed away recently. Thank you so much for all your help and for making this present extra-special. I know my son will love the canvas! "

Love my canvas

"I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

2016-11-22

"Very pleased with the quality, and quick turnaround. This is my third time ordering and love, love, love the excitement with family opens the box."

2016-11-22

Great quality fast as lightning!⚡️⚡️⚡️

"I have ordered multiple pictures on canvases with and without frames. The quality of the work is outstanding! Very fast service. Website is user friendly. Excellent experience. "

Pillow Perfect

"We lost our beloved Australian Shepherd Clarence recently so I ordered myself a pillow with his picture on it (to hug when I am sad). The picture quality is great, I love the canvas fabric and the pillow is very fluffy and huggable. While on a video phone call with our daughter she saw my pillow and so I had to order a second one for her. You will not be disappointed - this is a GREAT pillow."

Love it!

"There all very nice :) I have ordered about 10 through Canvas people and only one canvas was slightly disappointing because part of the top of someones head got cut out of the picture and wrapped over the top. It was still cute though! "

Quick and easy!

"It turned out great. Gave it to my parents as a gift and they were thrilled! "

Great Products

"The products I've ordered from Canvas On Sale have been great quality and look wonderful on my walls!"

Awesome

"I have loved everything I have ordered. Everything came very quickly. "

Great canvas!

"Shipped quickly.My 20x16 canvas was packaged well. Good quality. I will be using them again!"

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.