Stores > Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-09-15

Great prints received fast!

"The prints look great and the process was simple. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was simple because the frame is thinner than others, but it still looks nice and gets the job done. Purchased through Groupon and can't complain. "

This review was modified by kellymhendrix on September 15 2016 12:08:37 PM

2016-09-14

"Excellent timing on receiving shipment. Excellent quality of my canvases. I got three, all different sizes, and love them all!"

Canvas came marked up

"Purchased a canvas print from them on Groupon. The canvas came quickly but came all marked up on the edges, ruining the print. Will not be using them again."

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

A rep from Canvas On Sale, CanvasOnSale, has responded

“Hi Candice,
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please reach out to our customer service department at info@canvasonsale.com They will do there very best to assist you.

Wonderful canvas

"Ordered a 60"x40" canvas of a scenic view. Was glad that Canvas colors turned out as expected. I'm satisfied with the details of the canvas."

This review was modified by fufubrain on September 14 2016 02:16:26 PM

Great service and product

"This was the 3rd order I have placed with Canvas On Sale. This was a gift for my mother, and just like my other orders it was fast and looked great!"

Best products.

"As an artist, I look for quality and dependable people to print my work. Canvas On Sale is just that."

This review was modified by tslomko on September 14 2016 01:17:37 PM

Great Value and well made

"I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. We purchased 5 framed canvas prints of our Las Vegas Valley of Fire Wedding between my wife and I. And could not be happier with the overall outcome. Thanks! Would recommend over and aver again."

This review was modified by jimlee257 on September 08 2016 07:47:33 PM

2016-09-08

Makes me smile every time I walk by

"Love the product. Better than I was expecting with the low resolution photos I sent. They look terrific!"

This review was modified by Vhirs on September 08 2016 06:18:12 PM

Thing of beauty

"I had a snapshot I f my son and his girl and and it put on canvas. It is stunning!! Thank you"

Canvas Prints of My Travels are Beautiful

"I am so pleased with the quality of the canvas prints I had done of the best photos of my days traveling. It's so wonderful to have them to remind me of those fantastic experiences. "

This review was modified by Kristen777 on September 08 2016 11:40:02 AM

the best way...

"I loved my canvas, gave me the best way to represent my canvas on my wedding day "

This review was modified by shraddhaa on September 08 2016 12:00:46 PM

2016-09-08

"Canvas exceeded my expectations "

This review was modified by Enille on September 08 2016 09:32:54 AM

2016-09-08

Good quality canvas with only one week in processing time

"I was very impressed with the quality of the canvas and the processing time. I placed multiple printing orders with different labs and Canvas on Sale beats them all for quality and extremely fast processing (7 days from submission till delivery to my house). I would consider them again for any future orders."

2016-09-08

Beautiful canvas every time!

"I have turned many photos dear to me, into gorgeous canvases and displayed them all over my home. I cannot tell you how many compliments I receive. They have been great conversation pieces. "

2016-09-08

"I absolutely loved my three canvas'! The quality of the picture was fantastic. It was so clear. And the photos were taken from my phone, not even a legit camera, so that says something. Plus, I liked how the canvas didn't have a glossy finish on it. i was gifted some from another company that had a glossy finish, and if you look at those pictures from any weird angle then it's hard to see (due to the glare).
The frame wasn't of the best material, but hey, you get what you pay for (they're always having great sales). My pictures were more than worth the price I paid. I will definitely buy from them again.

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.