Stores > Canvas On Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas On Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Don't do it!

"Their premium blankets are about the same size and quality as a dish towel!! "

Rep reply posted May-18-2017

“Dear Karolyn,
thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

ladytrader2's Avatar

Tulsa, OK
2017-05-15

Love my canvas!

"I got exactly what I ordered. This was just a trial to see how it would look and I am totally satisfied with the quality of workmanship of the finished product. The packing was excellent and the delivery was on time with what was promised. I look forward to many more transactions in the future. Thank You!"

2017-05-15

Outstanding!

"I was so impressed with how well my canvas turned out! It is beautiful quality and the turnaround time was perfect! Thank you!"

2017-05-14

Happy Customer

"I've already ordered 4 times"

2017-05-14

Very Happy Customer

"The photo I had was very important to me. I needed the canvas print to be exactly as my picture. I couldn't have been more pleased and would recommend Canvas On Sale to anyone. I have a total of 6 canvas prints and will continue to order more. Thank you for such great work. "

2017-05-12

This was better than I thought.

"Not only did I get one for myself, I ordered one for my daughter and have since placed another order. I did not understand the "wrap" and did a 3 piece, should have been mirror. Overall very satisfied."

2017-05-12

Surprising High Qualilty Rendering

"Shipping was slow from Germany, but the quality of the print was well worth it. Surprisingly good even."

2017-05-11

Amazing

"I ordered three canvases. All 3 were fantastic quality. I am so pleased, and can't wait to order more. "

2017-05-11

Website shipping timeframe is a lie!

"I bought a blanket 2 weeks in advance because you advertise that shipping would arrive within 14 days and I still had time to order for Mother's day. I got an email on May 3rd that it was an route. Called customer service today 05/11 to track it since mother's day is only days away and I get told that it takes 21 days to deliver and that I should start the countdown from May 3rd. Unbelievable! All I got was a monotone SORRY from your customer service department. "

Rep reply posted May-12-2017

“Dear Jacqueline,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team

2017-05-10

Great Product

"Really enjoy lolooking at my canvas portrait. Its a great product with an awesome price!!
I intend to ourchase more in the near future.

2017-05-10

The Canvas was picture perfect.

"Great quality and so happy with the colors and quality of the canvas print and special care with the shipping"

2017-05-09

Looks great and arrived faster than I expected!

"First canvas print I ever bought - love it! "

Horrible, No blanket!!!

"This was listed as a blanket! The picture turned out great but it is on paper thin material...it was a birthday gift for a teenager. Thank God I sew. I will buy a light plush material and sew it to the back of this thing. I am so disappointed!"

Rep reply posted May-12-2017

“Dear Gwen,

Very pleased

"Ordered a few of maternity photos with a Groupon and it was just a test run. I'm so happy with the quality and fast shipping. I will definitely be ordering again. Next time I will try the luster finish though. In some lighting you can see the grain of the canvas but overall I got more than what I paid for. Especially considering the prices from other recommended sites."

Fantastic

"Great products and prices. Highly recommend!"

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.