• Canvas On Sale Canvas On Sale Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"I was very unhappy with the finished product since there were numerous horizontal lines through the canvas and it is somewhat blurry. I won't use this company again."

"First time using service. The finished products look great!
(I still have not hung them though...still look good, smile))

"I have used Canvas on Sale twice and both times have been thrilled with the results and promptness.

The first one is a photo from my son in law's Navy commissioning, a very "An Officer & a Gentleman" pose with my daughter, made into an 8 x 10. He loves it and plans to keep it at work.

The second canvas is a 12 x 16 of a black and white close up from their wedding. It's just as crisp as the JPEG I uploaded.

Both canvases arrived in about 3 days, and I look forward to using them again. It's a great way to make photographs art for the home.

"Quick service and excellent product "

"i ordered 2 prints and I am very happy with both. One is of my son and his bride on their wedding day so it was pretty important to me. The other is a sunset that came out with outstanding colors."

"I loved my canvas! It arrived quickly and was very easy to order online. We used it for our wedding and everyone complimented it. It is now hanging in our new home :)"

"Great prices!!! Ive ordered 2 extra large canvases and a few smaller ones, and am very happy with the quality and process!!! They even ship in a very timely manner!!! Very happy customer!!!"

"It is quite easy to place order, it just took a little time to figure it out. My prints arrived quickly and are beautiful. Great for gifts."

"Loved everything about Canvas On Sale....great quality, clarity, price...everything. Looking forward to getting another photograph done on canvas and I will certainly use Canvas on Sale"

"I was extremely please with the quality and price of our photo Canvas !!!
Will be ordering again very soon !!!

"I liked a lot the photo from our trip, but I REALLY loved that image on canvas from Canvas On Sale. The price was great, and it arrived promptly. I have already received many compliments on how great it looks on my wall and I tell everyone I got it from Canvas On Sale. "

"The picture on canvas turned out amazing! I and the receiver were very pleased. Ordering was fast, easy and very inexpensive. The canvas came very quickly in just a couple of days."

"Great final product! Will buy again!!!"

"Canvas came out beautifully! There was no deviation from the photos submitted. Highly recommended!"

"I had two orders from Canvas On Sale, one of which got lost in the mail. Their support was very timely and helpful, and sent me a replacement within 4 days. I got everything I needed and the items look great."

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.