Stores > Canvas On Sale

Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
2016-12-29

Horrible puzzles

"I will never order from them again. I have called several times and the recording says "next available person will be with you shortly" but after 7-8 minutes it hangs up. The puzzles are on thin cardboard and the pieces don't click back together nicely. But the biggest problem is that the pieces aren't fully cut so I'm trying to pull them all apart and not rip the picture. I got this as a Groupon deal and I can't imagine if someone would have paid full price for these, $39. I also was not able to get just normal shipping charges. I would select the cheapest option. But then when I got to finalize order it would switch to $49 and not allow me to change. I needed these for a birthday gift so I went ahead and ordered but after receiving the horrible quality I am beyond upset!"

2016-12-22

Wrinkled, Creased Canvas!

"I received my canvas and it was a mess, not due to shipping damage, just poor quality control. I can't believe that they sent a product to me that was such a mess. I tried to call the # on their website and after holding for approximately 7 minutes it hung up on me. I called and the recorded message kept repeating the "please stay on the line and the next available representative will be with you" and again they hung up. I am very DISAPPOINTED with Canvas on Sale and will definitely not be buying from them again. "

2016-12-17

Fast service and excellent quality

"Great product and quick delivery "

2016-12-16

Highly recommend it!! Love my prints

"Great product at an awesome price! Love the quality, feel and look! Highly recommend to my friends and family "

2016-12-15

Very rapid response

"I received my order very quickly and at a very reasonable price."

So disappointing!

"I ordered 4 photo blankets and I could not regret it more. The image quality is fine, but the blankets are AWFUL. They look and feel like they're from a dollar store. Will never order anything from here again."

Absolutely love it!

"I love my canvas so much! The only problem is that everyone will think I bought the photo instead of taking it myself! :P looks amazing"

Very nice!

"I love them both! I wish I would have gotten them both in mirrored, instead I only got one with the mirrored look, and I think it looks better than the black edges.
Very fast shipping. Less than 1 week I believe.

gifting fairy

"Very happy with the product quality and the turn around time! I had a wedding shower, and blew up a favorite photo of the Bride and Groom, she was ecstatic!!!!

The photo I had was emailed from a cell phone, and the quality of the canvas, clarity and overall end result looked professional.

The price was great, I was so pleased, I ordered more for Christmas presents.

2016-12-14

Groupon, to website, to design, to delivery, to wall!

"This was an easy process. It was my first time using a printing service to canvas with a home photo. The process was seamless and the product turned out great. I recommend. I would use Canvas On Sale next time - that speaks for itself! Thanks"

Great all around

"Easy and fast ordering process. Product is beautiful! Extremely happy!"

2016-12-13

"I've ordered blankets from other sites and love them. Very disappointed in the quality and size of this one."

2016-12-13

"Love the way the pictures turned out. Would like a better deal on the shipping rates."

2016-12-13

"Excellent service, Excellent packaging for delivery and fast delivery. Well worth the price. Professional"

very poor quality

"Bad printing quality. Very unsatisfied. Will not be ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by janthony90 on December 13 2016 11:19:59 AM

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.