Stores > Canvas On Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas On Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Customer Service!!!!

"Usually customers always write when customer service is bad... but I had to say that Susan Thompson made my experience amazing. I can not wait to receive my beautiful canvas."

2017-10-11

Luxurious!

"I ordered a blanket for my son. The photo transfer was perfect, and material was so soft! It was perfect! Thank you!"

2017-09-19

Great Product, Unreal Price!

"Canvas on Sale has a really great product and a really quick turnaround. Have been totally impressed with the quality of the enlargements they do and am recommending them to anyone who will listen. End result is a very impressive piece of art. I know it takes great photos to make a great canvas print but these guys must use state of the art printing process's because the end result is amazing. I am trying to be a regular customer because I am always impressed with the items shipped to me.
Keep up the great work. - Brandall Binion

2017-09-19

Great Experience

"I ordered a bunch of canvases and ALL of them came out great! They were good quality, both large and small sized, and were delivered well within the shipping time. I was very impressed and pleased with my entire experience! Will be using them again!"

2017-09-18

Awesome

"I found them from Groupon and they did not disappoint! Our canvas is beautiful!"

2017-09-14

Traveling Canvas

"Overrall I like the canvas I ordered. The pictures could be a little clearer. Also I would have liked the photo editor not to cut out so much of my picture. I would order from here again. Great price too."

2017-09-13

Spectacular

"The canvases came back with such good clarity and color that a friend thought they were taken professionally. Thanks for making me look like a pro! "

2017-09-12

Love them all

"I have ordered several pictures and love them all. I plan to cover an entire wall with canvas family pictures so I will be ordering lots more"

2017-09-12

Great Photo to Canvas !!

"The photos I submitted turned out absolutely beautiful and perfect on canvas, and in addition to the beautiful canvas results, I received them in just a few days. They are hanging on my wall and I can't stop looking at them! I have nothing but praise for Canvas On Sale."

2017-09-11

Good quality for the price

"Ordering was easy
Arrived in good condition
I would recommend this product. The subject was our family dog

2017-09-11

Pictures look great! Will do this for every season!

"Love the idea! I ordered 9 pictures depicting our summer! Will definitely do this again for the fall, winter and spring! Such a neat idea allowing us to see and display our pictures every day rather than just on our phones! "

2017-09-11

Great product with speedy shipping

"This the second print that I've ordered from Canvas On Sale. Both have been high quality prints and were delivered remarkably quickly. With discounted pricing of special offers (a fraction of their list pricing), I can't imagine how they made a profit. They have continued to send me sale emailings, so I presume that this must be a working business model for them. I hope that it continues."

Awesome

"Really great quality prints"

Amazing

"The deals are amazing and the quality is great! I love my canvas prints."

Professional Looking/Nice Quality

"I love canvas pictures and they do a fantastic job! The picture quality is amazing. "

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.