Stores > Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-05-22

Did not fit in the picture.

"I have purchased four canvas. What was helpful is that, they will let you know if your picture will not fit inside the canvas. Well for my fourth and largest canvas I got, it did not say that it wouldn't fit so I thought I was go to go. Super excited to see them all. Well I was on;y happy about three of them. My largest canvas and favorite picture of me and my fiancé now just sits hidden in our basement.

If you are getting canvas triple check that they are going to fit, so you don't waste your money!

2016-05-13

Bargain prices for art

"Love Canvas on Sale. My pictures look like fine art. Will be using them always. Great prices and quality. "

This review was modified by MdGuy43 on May 13 2016 01:32:47 PM

2016-05-13

Perfection!!

"I ordered a canvas with a picture I took on my phone and it came out perfect looks like I got it done perfessionally. Fast delivery as well. ????"

This review was modified by Moni81 on May 13 2016 08:58:46 AM

2016-05-12

Amazingly Beautiful!

"I was extremely impressed with the quality of the image Canvas On Sale can get on such large canvases! My 2 foot by 3 foot photo came out crystal clear!! I highly recommend them!!"

This review was modified by soozej on May 12 2016 08:00:23 PM

2016-05-11

"My canvas is absolutely beautiful. Great quality. Shipping was more than the canvas"

This review was modified by DawnBaruth on May 11 2016 10:27:24 AM

2016-05-11

Cute as a button!!

"I had a copy of my dog with the neighbor's dog together and then gave it to them as a present. I was tempted to keep it for myself !!!"

This review was modified by PaulaBoonw on May 11 2016 10:10:44 AM

Full House Bridge

"Great service and canvas. Very happy with the results "

Beautifully Wellmade

"I ordered 3 large floating frame pictures and still cannot believe how beautifully they turned out! Very professional! These are made to the highest standards of quality. The packaging that each item was encased in was more than enough to ensure that there would be no damage whatsoever. Highly recommended! I will be back to order again for myself and for gifts as well."

This review was modified by MrsLighting on May 10 2016 04:05:07 AM

Love it!

"Came on time, well packaged, no complaints. Perfect!"

This review was modified by 1635eorllc on May 10 2016 06:04:30 AM

WONDERFUL PHOTOS

"My photos on canvas were so lovely that they looked as if I had spent a fortune."

This review was modified by JAJBAA on May 09 2016 10:43:46 PM

Totally SATISFIED

"Gave them as gifts and everyone absolutely loved em!! I wanna do more I'm hooked! I've passed on the website name to countless people that I know for sure will visit in the very near future. Thank you for giving me a new idea for timeless memories!!"

This review was modified by DeannaSpears on May 09 2016 08:06:11 PM

WOW

"I was very surprised with the quality. They made my picture look even more beautiful. I couldn't be happier with it."

This review was modified by Moonpassion on May 09 2016 07:17:52 PM

Crystal-clear! Wow!

"My image was blown up to a three-split, 40"x60" canvas and it is PERFECT! I couldn't believe that it wasn't pixilated AT ALL! I can't wait to order more! "

Great product

"Canvas came back clear and well done. Good coloring and quaity canvas."

This review was modified by jspellicy on May 09 2016 06:23:43 PM

Works for me.......

"Put in my order and before I knew it, bingo delivery. Shipped well to protect from shipping accidents, drivers rage, etc. Came out good and I was very pleased with the finished product. Yes, I would order from Canvas On Sale again! "

This review was modified by Brooklyn-Camera2014 on May 09 2016 01:49:22 PM

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.