Stores > Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

everything was perfect

"the canvas came on time, looked great and all that for a great price!"

This review was modified by saBIENE on February 02 2016 04:23:48 PM

Jimmy Fallon Moment

"I order this canvas for an ex boyfriend whom I took to a Red Sox game to appreciate him.... He LOVES this canvas so much it's actually hanging in his "Man" crave among the Red Sox tickets and pictures we took that day...!!! I would definitely order another canvas. Great quality from a picture that I took with my iPhone 5 camera."

This review was modified by Nene23 on February 02 2016 01:37:32 PM

perfect!

"loved my canvas prints - took pictures off my phone and had them printed. they looked amazing! definitely not disappointed!"

This review was modified by musicaddict613 on February 02 2016 01:16:09 PM

2016-01-27

Wedding photo

"I was pleased with the final product, especially for the price. I had trouble using the website to place my order and customer service was very helpful."

This review was modified by chewysgamma on January 27 2016 05:13:15 AM

2016-01-26

Amazing!

"Product was very high in quality and the shipping was packed nicely with no damage. Well worth the value. I purchased on Groupon."

2016-01-25

Got exactly what I ordered, well before I expected it.

"Good product, good service, timely delivery. Pleased all around. "

This review was modified by davewing on January 25 2016 04:16:19 PM

Excellect quality and picture

"Very happy with how my picture turned out."

This review was modified by mtnwhtn on January 25 2016 02:03:19 PM

Canvas awesome

"I was really not expecting the canvas pic to turn out so great! After I got my first one, I was sold! I ordered 4 more and plan on getting more in the future!"

This review was modified by prisylyn on January 25 2016 01:39:13 PM

Awesome!

"better quality than I expected. Very impressed."

This review was modified by bioboz on January 25 2016 01:39:55 PM

Love there work!

"Looks Great! Very nice quality and completed my order quickly."

This review was modified by ReedMike on January 25 2016 01:09:07 PM

2016-01-22

Horrible

"It is the worst! Our family picture was RUINED! I will be seeking a refund. Never will I order another item."

2016-01-21

Lack of quality control and no customer service

"Total lack of customer service. The print that I received had two sets of printer lines that were clearly visible. These lines are due to dirty printer nozzles and are clearly visible on the print indicating that no one looked at the print before sending it. Over the last couple of weeks I have called their number listed on their website numerous times and was disconnected each time after getting placed on hold by their recorded message. Their message also says that you can contact them by email at info@canvosonsale.com. I have done this three times with no response. I have even sent them a picture of the lines on the print and they continue to ignore me. This is a bad business. If you get a good print you are lucky. They finally answered their phone and are sending a reprint. We'll see what comes."

This review was modified by dtmmm on January 21 2016 11:53:35 AM

2016-01-20

Great Job!

"I had a few pix from a trip to SW Italy.
They really came out great, stretched out on a canvas.
The canvas came with all the mounting hardware, as well.

Very convenient!

This review was modified by cvilsack on January 20 2016 04:19:37 AM

2016-01-19

Amazing

"This was the very best experience. I made an order 6 days before Christmas and recieved it in time. Product was amazing, even better than I imagined."

This review was modified by ant45brown on January 19 2016 06:12:17 PM

2016-01-18

Better than expected

"I was worried that my large print would be grainy or pixelated. The results are wonderful and my wife is very happy as she shows off her photography skills. It arrived in time for Christmas."

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.