CanvasOnSale.com Reviews - Canvasonsale.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

CanvasOnSale.com is not a merchant member
CanvasOnSale.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordering and shipping of order was excellent and follow-up questions were answered promptly. Great product and service! "

modified review This review was modified by Tiffany89 on July 31 2013 07:13:34 AM

"Winners! By far the BEST customer service I've received for ANY online company I deal with (amazon, overstock, etsy, macmall, etc.). They fixed a small error in my order and checked in with me about it to make sure it was what I wanted. The quality of the services are excellent and the prices are by far the best. I've recommended them to everybody I know."

modified review This review was modified by beegee212 on July 04 2013 08:09:28 AM