Stores > Canvas On Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas On Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-04-05

Great Product

"I purchased a 24x36 canvas for my wedding "guestbook" using a Groupon deal. The canvas I received was very well printed and assembled. The canvas was a lot more lightweight than I expected (which is nice, since I will have to transport it several times). and the shipping was super fast to get to Michigan. I was nervous about damage from shipping, but my canvas arrived in perfect condition!

I also ordered the hanger set with the canvas, but haven't hung it yet.

I did also talk to customer service through email, and they were very nice people!

2017-03-21

Excellent Finish!

"The prints were excellent and the finish was very smooth! I got it fairly quickly as well! All in all loved the experience! Highly recommended..."

2017-03-21

Amazing quality and fast shipping!

"I will definitely be ordering again. The canvas arrived so quickly and the quality is amazing. My husband loved his present. Prices are great as well. Couldn't be happier! "

Nursery prints

"Ordered maternity & newborn prints for the nursery. I love the way they turned out. Will purchase again. "

AMAZING CANVAS!

"I am so pleased with the quality and speed of this website! I highly recommend this to all of my friends and family! I have ordered 4 canvases so far from this site and I will definitely order more!"

Excellent

"I made a lot of pictures on canvas, I like it!"

2017-03-20

Great quality. Very satisfied.

"Would definitely order again.

2017-03-20

"I ordered and received a 4x4 acrylic block. I was terribly disappointed because the surface was badly scratched.
However I'm grateful that Canvas On Sale has promised to refund my money.

Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from Canvas On Sale, CanvasOnSale, has responded

“Dear customer,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale Shop-Team”

2017-03-20

No regrets; I love the product

"The calendar is better than I could have hoped for. The options to be creative were great and the quality is fantastic. I loved that I had so much control over the way the Calendar could look.

I also ordered a puzzle which was what I expected, the pieces weren't cut all the way so I had to do some work in breaking them apart, and the puzzle itself is pretty thin. However, it's really cool and I'm glad I got it. Quality is good.

Excellent work

"We were very satisfied with our canvas each time and will continue to use this service"

My Trees

"I loved my print on Canvas of my trees with the sun coming through very low, Color was perfect and I couldn't be more pleased!! Thank you!"

Hawaiian Vacation

"First let me begin saying, I wasn't sure if the photos were going to print out on canvas due to the pixels that the photo was taken on. Canvas shop did an exceptional job with my photos that were taken on our vacation in Hawaii, they were printed on 36"x24" and look great. I will refer everyone I know to canvas on sale for any photo to canvas. "

Dazzleing

"Love the canvases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

beautiful

"It was a beautiful picture"

Great Value and Service

"This was the largest order I have placed with Canvas On Sale. I had orders shipping to multiple addresses. The quality I was already accustomed to so not surprised at the final result. The dependability of shipping and tracking was flawless. The website was easy to navigate and the pricing was outstanding. I will no doubt use them again."

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.