• CanvasOnSale.co

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"great product and speedy delivery. I plan on using this site again to have my other grandchildren's pictures printed on canvas. "

"I absolutely love my three canvas pictures. I ordered three very beautiful pictures of Sanibel Island Beaches. They turned out just wonderful. I have a picture of a sunrise in my bedroom and on the weekends when I wake up I just lay there and stare at it. It takes me back to the beauty of the Island. All the pictures are very professionally made. I will be back"

"Awesome quality and fast shipping. Crisp and clear canvas. I ordered a 30x40 and Couldn't be happier. "

"Love this! I ordered one picture to test the quality and I've since ordered 4 more! "

"I received my order and love the way they turned out thank you very much!I will definitely be ordering more"

"I put together a montage of family pictures that I turned into a single image for a 20"x16" canvas as a present for my parents in England. I worried that I might have left the order a little late, just a week prior to my trip, but was so pleased when I received the Canvas just 2 days after ordering. I must say that both the quality and the speed of response are excellent."

"Ordering process was easy. Uploading photo, choosing style was a breeze and final product was upto my expectations."

"Excellent quality, excellent price, excellent customer service...need I say more? Excellent all around."

"Although I wasn't thrilled about having to pay shipping for each individual order when I first started ordering from you, I must say you do quick work and I receive my photos very quickly and they have all turned out so far. Looking forward to seeing the ones I recently ordered."

"Horrible all around. Bought a picture and sent them an email immediately telling them to crop the picture so that when they bend it over the frame it does not cut off someone's head. Have dealt with other companies and never had a problem.

They replied stating sorry we cannot do that. I told them I would leave a bad review if they did not as I would not be happy with a picture of someone's head chopped in half (bent over the boarder).

They sent me two pictures, both with the same head chopped in half (bent over the boarder).

Quality is real bad. I didn't expect it that bad having ordered from other photo companies before. Very disappointed.

Either horribly stupid people work there, or they just don't care.

Recommendation: Go with CanvasPop! They have been amazing, ordered from there at least 6x with no problems. I just tried CanvasOnSale because of a groupon. What a waste.

modified review This review was modified by bronecki on December 14 2014 03:56:09 PM

"Winners! By far the BEST customer service I've received for ANY online company I deal with (amazon, overstock, etsy, macmall, etc.). They fixed a small error in my order and checked in with me about it to make sure it was what I wanted. The quality of the services are excellent and the prices are by far the best. I've recommended them to everybody I know."

modified review This review was modified by beegee212 on July 04 2013 08:09:28 AM

Share CanvasOnSale.com's store rating

CanvasOnSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CanvasOnSale.com is a merchant member
CanvasOnSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.