• Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-07-09

"BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I checked out the website first and then purchased a Groupon for it. When I went to place my order every time I went to the shopping cart or hit continue I would get an error screen (from their site). Because I had already used the online chat to ask another question, it would not let me ask another question. Now I was stuck with my Groupon, and couldn't redeem it. So I submitted via Mobile, but could not see my photo preview. Needless to say when I received it there is a white line down the edge of the canvas and they insist it is in my photo ( and they do not edit photos). I will be cutting the canvas off the wood and buy a frame for it, then look for a another company that has a website that actually works to buy another one. "

2015-06-15

"This picture came out excellent! It was a picture of my sister (who passed away this past year) and her two sons. This picture had been taken only five days before she passed away, so it is the most recent picture we have of her. We love it! It was awesome!"

2015-06-15

"Great product, fast delivery and loved the end result so much I bought 6 more!"

2015-06-12

"I have practically wallpapered my living room with pictures from CanvasOnSale! Everyone that visits wants to know where I got my pictures. With Twins that were seniors and a younger daughter that's a competitive dancer, I needed new pictures. My daughter in law who is a professional photographer was even sold on their work when she saw how good CanvasOnSale made her work look. I am thrilled with the quality and color of everything. I have really LARGE prints to smaller ones and I always get so many compliments. I am very happy and thankful I found CanvasOnSale. (oh and I also can't believe how quickly I receive my orders, even during the Christmas season.)"

2015-06-12

"Always quick and quality work from Canvasonsale. You cant go wrong with this company!!!!"

2015-06-12

"great service, fast and beautiful work!"

2015-05-31

"Canvas came with frame bent and terribly over saturated colors. "

2015-05-30

"It was excellent. Thank you."

2015-05-24

"great product and speedy delivery. I plan on using this site again to have my other grandchildren's pictures printed on canvas. "

2015-05-21

"I absolutely love my three canvas pictures. I ordered three very beautiful pictures of Sanibel Island Beaches. They turned out just wonderful. I have a picture of a sunrise in my bedroom and on the weekends when I wake up I just lay there and stare at it. It takes me back to the beauty of the Island. All the pictures are very professionally made. I will be back"

2015-05-21

"Awesome quality and fast shipping. Crisp and clear canvas. I ordered a 30x40 and Couldn't be happier. "

2015-05-21

"Love this! I ordered one picture to test the quality and I've since ordered 4 more! "

2015-05-21

"I received my order and love the way they turned out thank you very much!I will definitely be ordering more"

2015-05-21

"I put together a montage of family pictures that I turned into a single image for a 20"x16" canvas as a present for my parents in England. I worried that I might have left the order a little late, just a week prior to my trip, but was so pleased when I received the Canvas just 2 days after ordering. I must say that both the quality and the speed of response are excellent."

2015-05-21

"Ordering process was easy. Uploading photo, choosing style was a breeze and final product was upto my expectations."

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.