Stores > Canvas On Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-06-16

Made my original artwork look even better when it was printed by CanvasOnSale.

"I could not be happier with the product I received from CanvasOnSale. Very satisfied."

This review was modified by agentjaye on June 16 2016 04:17:49 AM

Will Purchase Again-Excellent product and Quick Delivery

"The Canvas turned out better than I could have ever imagined. It was a gift from me to my daughter for her Mother's Day gift. Everyone was very impressed with the quality....will purchase again. "

This review was modified by maustincpt on June 15 2016 08:16:05 PM

Record Album Cover Collage

"My first experience with this company was a very positive one! Ordering was a breeze! Excellent quality, incredible price, and super fast processing and delivery! Could not ask for more. Can't wait to order additional products."

This review was modified by jpiscitelli on June 15 2016 07:17:01 PM

2016-06-15

Great looking print...SUPER fast shipping!

"I have very large walls with vaulted ceilings and didn't want to clutter up the walls with too much. I really like abstract art but finding oil paintings would have cost hundreds if not thousands.
Did some searching and found photos of some really cool abstract art and Canvas On Sale turned that photo into a three panel piece big enough to help decorate and not too big to be obtrusive.
Easy to use and I received my print in a matter of days!!!!!!!
Will be using again soon!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by Jeffm6942 on June 15 2016 03:06:40 PM

Mousepad Rocks

"I ordered two mouse pads and a canvas. They are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the great quality and speedy production and delivery."

This review was modified by Countrygirl52 on June 15 2016 12:57:50 PM

Turned out AMAZING!!

"They exceeding my expectations! Processing and shipping were really fast. All 3 canvases turned out wonderful and they were hanging on my wall the day after i received them in the mail. "

This review was modified by sslohman on June 15 2016 12:47:39 PM

2016-05-22

Did not fit in the picture.

"I have purchased four canvas. What was helpful is that, they will let you know if your picture will not fit inside the canvas. Well for my fourth and largest canvas I got, it did not say that it wouldn't fit so I thought I was go to go. Super excited to see them all. Well I was on;y happy about three of them. My largest canvas and favorite picture of me and my fiancé now just sits hidden in our basement.

If you are getting canvas triple check that they are going to fit, so you don't waste your money!

2016-05-13

Bargain prices for art

"Love Canvas on Sale. My pictures look like fine art. Will be using them always. Great prices and quality. "

This review was modified by MdGuy43 on May 13 2016 01:32:47 PM

2016-05-13

Perfection!!

"I ordered a canvas with a picture I took on my phone and it came out perfect looks like I got it done perfessionally. Fast delivery as well. ????"

This review was modified by Moni81 on May 13 2016 08:58:46 AM

2016-05-12

Amazingly Beautiful!

"I was extremely impressed with the quality of the image Canvas On Sale can get on such large canvases! My 2 foot by 3 foot photo came out crystal clear!! I highly recommend them!!"

This review was modified by soozej on May 12 2016 08:00:23 PM

2016-05-11

"My canvas is absolutely beautiful. Great quality. Shipping was more than the canvas"

This review was modified by DawnBaruth on May 11 2016 10:27:24 AM

2016-05-11

Cute as a button!!

"I had a copy of my dog with the neighbor's dog together and then gave it to them as a present. I was tempted to keep it for myself !!!"

This review was modified by PaulaBoonw on May 11 2016 10:10:44 AM

Full House Bridge

"Great service and canvas. Very happy with the results "

Beautifully Wellmade

"I ordered 3 large floating frame pictures and still cannot believe how beautifully they turned out! Very professional! These are made to the highest standards of quality. The packaging that each item was encased in was more than enough to ensure that there would be no damage whatsoever. Highly recommended! I will be back to order again for myself and for gifts as well."

This review was modified by MrsLighting on May 10 2016 04:05:07 AM

Love it!

"Came on time, well packaged, no complaints. Perfect!"

This review was modified by 1635eorllc on May 10 2016 06:04:30 AM

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.