Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Horrible all around. Bought a picture and sent them an email immediately telling them to crop the picture so that when they bend it over the frame it does not cut off someone's head. Have dealt with other companies and never had a problem.

They replied stating sorry we cannot do that. I told them I would leave a bad review if they did not as I would not be happy with a picture of someone's head chopped in half (bent over the boarder).

They sent me two pictures, both with the same head chopped in half (bent over the boarder).

Quality is real bad. I didn't expect it that bad having ordered from other photo companies before. Very disappointed.

Either horribly stupid people work there, or they just don't care.

Recommendation: Go with CanvasPop! They have been amazing, ordered from there at least 6x with no problems. I just tried CanvasOnSale because of a groupon. What a waste.

modified review This review was modified by bronecki on December 14 2014 03:56:09 PM

"Winners! By far the BEST customer service I've received for ANY online company I deal with (amazon, overstock, etsy, macmall, etc.). They fixed a small error in my order and checked in with me about it to make sure it was what I wanted. The quality of the services are excellent and the prices are by far the best. I've recommended them to everybody I know."

modified review This review was modified by beegee212 on July 04 2013 08:09:28 AM

CanvasOnSale.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CanvasOnSale.com is not a merchant member
CanvasOnSale.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!