Stores > Canvas On Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas On Sale by clicking a star below.

Amazing at it's best

"Ordered the canvas for my Baby shower and the shipping time and the entire process was awesome. Once we opened the canvas it was a jaw-dropping moment. I ended up ordering a second canvas as well. It was the highlight of my shower, will definitely order from again!"

Beyond expectations

"Quick, beautifully made. Exceeded expectations. "

Nice Work

"Ordered the mug as a thank you gift. I was impressed with the finished look and she loved it. I will consider offering others in the future. Although my initial plan is to have the mug used for display purposes, I may even try the magic mug the next time around. "

Gorgeous

"To nice too use. You could hang it on your wall & it would look as good as a quality enlarged photo. I guess thats a good thing "

Great Price, Quality and Shipping for a Jumbo 60" x 40" Canvas

"I bought a Groupon for a 60"x40" canvas and could not be more pleased with the entire process! The photo that I printed was a cell phone picture and it turned out amazing. The color, quality and clarity are great. Shipping was super fast - I ordered on Sunday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday. I ordered a 2nd much smaller canvas same day because they sent a few really good coupon codes with my original order confirmation and it turned out fantastic as well. I will not hesitate to use them again. Just have to take another print-worthy picture!"

Beautiful Canvas

"Beautiful canvas but wood was s little twisted so it wouldn't lay flat on the wall. "

Great pictures

"This is my second order from you - the first one was great - hoping this one is just as awesome!"

2017-06-26

Arrived beautifully - In love with everything canvas now!

"This was my first canvas order so I wasn't sure what to expect. Everything was beautiful! It arrived timely, wrapped properly and now we're in love with everything canvas! Forget the frames that don't match - we just love this look now!"

Very clear images!

"This is my first time ordering a picture blanket! Impressed! The images are perfectly clear. I hung it on my wall instead of using it as a small blanket. That's how good the picture looks!!"

great

"great product for price-shipping though eats up much of the savings"

Super Happy Customer!

"I ordered the large blanket with a photo of our 2 month old pomeranian and it is priceless! The blanket is so soft and well made. I'm so happy with my purchase. What an awesome keepsake! The price was nice too. I would definitely order again with Canvas On Sale."

Fantastic

"Was a beautiful canvas, nice print, clear and I love it. Thanks so much! Will order again. "

In Love!!

"Love my newborn pics on Canvas! "

Great service

"Thanks for a great product picture looks great."

Mercedes Mania Achieved

"For Father's Day, I wanted some coffee mugs that would picture my husband in his new convertible. The end product was even better than expected. The photo mugs were so sharp and clear and colorful. The mug itself was just the right size, weight, and handle space. I received the mugs well wrapped for their journey and so quick a response to the order that I had plenty of time to return if there was some problem. But, no problem. Just great stuff. Thanks."

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.