Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.95/10 76 reviews

Canvas Lifestyle is a merchant member
    Canvas Lifestyle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Canvas Lifestyle contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Beware! Stay away from them!

Order placed on March 26th still has not arrived yet and I still have not received any shipping/tracking info. Their customer support is aweful!
Customers are not their number one priority......getting money from the customers is!

"Website not the most explanatory but called and staff was very helpful in getting me going. I have not received the product yet, still waiting."

"It was a surprise to open my email and get an invitation from Canvas Lifestyle. I was thinking to order canvas for our wedding picture but didn't have a chance to do so...I thought well It is time. Click..click..click and ....
Me and my husband were speechlesss when we received such a beautiful peace of art. It is look so alive, as we are back to that day, saying yes to each other again and again. I look at the canvas and think of our wedding place....all the people who made that day become true....It is such an amazing feeling. Canvas Lifestyle helped to bring our memories back again and again. I am so thankful for it....for such a great work.

"I haven't received my order, so I can't give a fair comment

"This is my second time ordering with Canvas Lifestyle. They did such a beautiful job with the last photos I sent, that I had to do more. The portraits are beautiful and always get comments, but it's the seascapes that really pop on canvas. I love them and will do more in the future. This time I sent golf course photos, can't wait to see them."

"Havent received order yet its been 10 days, I'll give it another day or so."

"Have not received my order. "

"Quality of the product is very good. Customer Service was quite possibly the WORST I have ever experienced. Product did not change status on-line for more than 2 weeks so I called several times. Most times I reached a voice mail system where I left a message to call and no calls ever came. One time I actually got a live voice and when I started to tell them my concern they hung up. Also tried e-mail and NEVER received a response. One day the status magically changed to "shipped" and it arrived the next day in good condition. But the absolutely HORRIBLE customer service will keep me from ever ordering again."

"perfect!! the only change I would make would be to add a hanger on the back, but I can easily do that myself. picture quality is great!! SUPER fast shipping!"

"taking so long to deliver and even tracking number hasn't been email yet. it's been 10 days."

"picture is beautiful and will be a great present for my father."

"Love their work, love the turnaround they give."

"Well I guess this review can't speak for the product itself since I haven't received it yet. But that's just it, 3 weeks after ordering it and I still haven't gotten an email saying it has shipped. I guess I don't think I should have to wait that long for an order to even just be shipped. I shouldn't be getting an email to review the product when it's not even on it's way to me. I'm hoping whenever I do receive it that I'm completely happy, because this waiting is a bit excessive."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2014

canvaslifestyle, Canvas Lifestyle rep has responded

“Good afternoon Rebecca,

Your FEDEX tracking details are 798444463140. Your product shipped out on 4/4/2014. I took a look and it's in transit and scheduled to be delivered on 4/9/2014. Please let us know if you need anything else by emailing us at info@canvaslifestyle.com

Thanks so much.”

"It has still not arrived....!"

"Coupon I purchased on Amazon.com reflected shipping included. I ended up paying 9.95 if had not been a birthday gift I would have raised hell. "