Canvas Lifestyle Reviews - canvaslifestyle.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.67/10 67 reviews

Canvas Lifestyle is a merchant member
Canvas Lifestyle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

Rating 4/102/5

"taking so long to deliver and even tracking number hasn't been email yet. it's been 10 days."

"picture is beautiful and will be a great present for my father."

"Love their work, love the turnaround they give."

"Well I guess this review can't speak for the product itself since I haven't received it yet. But that's just it, 3 weeks after ordering it and I still haven't gotten an email saying it has shipped. I guess I don't think I should have to wait that long for an order to even just be shipped. I shouldn't be getting an email to review the product when it's not even on it's way to me. I'm hoping whenever I do receive it that I'm completely happy, because this waiting is a bit excessive."

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014

canvaslifestyle, Canvas Lifestyle rep has responded

“Good afternoon Rebecca,

Your FEDEX tracking details are 798444463140. Your product shipped out on 4/4/2014. I took a look and it's in transit and scheduled to be delivered on 4/9/2014. Please let us know if you need anything else by emailing us at info@canvaslifestyle.com

Thanks so much.”

"It has still not arrived....!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Coupon I purchased on Amazon.com reflected shipping included. I ended up paying 9.95 if had not been a birthday gift I would have raised hell. "

"Great Quality !! Easy to order."

"Great quality! Very happy with my experience."

"The photo was old, dating to around 1920. At first you thought it was too light to transfer, we sent another with more pixels, and you still had doubts but we said go ahead. You did and we are extremely proud of what you did to it and so excited we have an order in for more of the same picture, but we have not heard from that order."

"This people are very difficult to work with. At checkout it doesn't indicate how long the processing time takes. After checking the status of my order - it says 22 Days! So I requested a cancelation but they won't refund my payment faster. Paypal payment to them only took seconds to go through! PIGS!!!"

"Loved the canvas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ordered September 30, still showing "in process". Phone number only gets a voicemail. Left message to ship my order or cancel due to nearly 5 weeks of waiting. No call back so looks like I'll be having to go through the dispute process with my credit card company. What a bummer - now I have to scramble to find a local place to get this done in time for my boyfriend's birthday. STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!"

"This company is awful. My order took almost a month to ship when they list on their website that it should take just a few business days. Response to emails were ridiculous, sometimes they didn't even respond at all, and when they did they cited their national promotion as the reason for delay. They then sent a bunch of emails telling me that the item shipped but the tracking number linked to their ADMIN website login. Fantastic. So I found my order on their website and the tracking number listed there was not found by FedEx. Avoid this company at all costs. There are far better ones out there."

"The process was quick and easy. Fast delivery and well-packed. Quality product. Will order from them again!"

"It came in a reasonable time frame and looks great. I went to the web site to see when it would arrive and it said shipped. I contacted their customer service to find out if I had missed it and then they sent the shipping info. I got it the next day. "