• Address: 1932 NW Miami Court, Miami, Florida

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I placed an order on June 23, I got an email saying 6-8 day turnaround, I have since written 2 emails, nothing. Today is July 25. "

modified review This review was modified by yankura on July 25 2014 09:38:09 AM

"It is now July 23 and I still haven't received my order. Worse, I have had no answer to my last 2 requests for information. Still hoping this will get straightened out."

"Have not received the order weeks after placing it. I never received an order confirmation, but was able to see on their site that it was being processed. Their web site has now been disabled, however.
And my google account was hacked the night i placed the order, after multiple attempts at creating an account on their site; i would very surprised if the two are not related.

"Purchased an Amazon Local voucher, and redeemed it on Canvas Lifestyle website. Order process was fine. I got an email saying that my order was being processed, and that it should take 6-8 business days. About three weeks later, I tried to check on the status of my order, and the website had been DISABLED. I gave it a couple more days, but the website is still Disabled, and they have no phone number to reach them. Shame, really. Luckily, Amazon Local refunded the voucher price. "

"Great product! Easy to use, helpful customer service…awesome!"

"I ordered 5 pictures. 3 of them came attached together on one day. 1 came by itself another day. I expected the last one to come the next day. It never came. After a week, I looked up the information from prior e-mails. The last two were supposed to be together, just like the first 3. I have sent e-mail to both Canvas lifestyle and to fedex with no resolution. I think it is a fedex problem because when it came, my husband was outside and he brought it in. Once I looked closely at the box that came by itself, it said 1 of 2. Somewhere along the line, it looks like the two boxes were cut apart and one was taken. The pictures that came were wonderful. I just want the last picture. "

"I didn't receive my order, item was damaged during shipment, they returned it back to Canvas Lifestyle, The company said they will ship replacement but now they are gone."

"I had placed two separate orders....the first arrived on time and is a beautiful canvas! I was so pleased. I placed the 2nd order on 7/1....as of this date (7/11), I have not received the canvas. I am unable to track the order, unable to access their website, and unable to get a response to my query. I don't know if the order was ever shipped......and not certain if I could even receive some type of a refund if it doesn't arrive since they appear to have 'disappeared'. As I said previously, the first canvas was awesome....beautiful portrait, fairly fast delivery, and I was able to track the progress at all times. Now this......."

"as pictured online - delivered on time"

"Great quality... friendly staff... quick delivery."

"It took 2 1/2 weeks for my canvas print to arrive. I was okay with that until it actually did arrive. The print was fine, but the mounting, in particular the corners, were anything but professional quality. They have excess canvas, excess and misaligned folds."

"Canvas Lifestyle has a website that anyone can use! It was very quick and incredibly easy to upload the image I wanted and to create a memorable piece or art with just a few clicks. I used them via a coupon from Amazon Local, so the price was unbeatable, and I couldn't be happier! THANKS! KTR"

"I ordered two items. The company goes by more than one name, including Create My Walls. I ordered a metal print and a canvas print. It took over two weeks to get the finished products, as opposed to the 3-5 day claim for turnaround. Also, their "savings" on Amazon Local vouchers is very inflated, but you do receive free shipping, which accounts for something. Overall, your real and actual savings is for free shipping. They stretch the truth to get business, but the product is decent. The order does not include hangers for the art, which would have been nice.

Honestly, you'd do better with CVS or Walgreens photo departments, as you'd get the product much faster.

"I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH BOTH PICTURES I HAD PRINTED ON 20 X 24 CANVAS. THEY ARRIVED IN ABOUT A WEEK AND WERE A PERFECT GIFT."

"Excellent service and product. I made a mistake on my order, customer service very quick and friendly and fixed it. Pictures look great could not be happier."

Canvas Lifestyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Canvas Lifestyle is not a merchant member
Canvas Lifestyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!