Canadabicycleparts Reviews - canadabicycleparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 71 reviews

Canadabicycleparts is a merchant member
Canadabicycleparts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"best company to order from within Canada. great service , quick responses from their support, and everything was delivered as quick as possible. Price matching has also made them my number one choice."

"The product item delivered was as advertised. I found their prices to be very competitive even when compared with US retailers. Delivery was quick and the tracking number very beneficial. I will not hesitate to order again and actually will again very soon. "

"Good products, quick service,"

"Product as advertised; good email communications prior to purchase; shipped as expected in original product box."

"Ordered a saddle. It was pretty expensive, but it arrived promptly and in good order."

"I came back from a road race in New Jersey with a mangled rear wheel after hitting a pothole at 60km/h and needed a new wheelset in 5 days. I was fortunate to find Canada bike parts had express shipping and really great customer service. I would really like to thank Samuel personally for spending time communicating with my and ensuring I received my wheelset in the nick of time. "

"Replacement part. Super fast shipping"

"I got what I ordered when I expected to get it. Exactly what I was looking for."

"Had been contemplating a dropper post purchase for a while, but pricing at the LBS was almost jaw dropping. Looked at ordering from the US but was reluctant because of stiries of varying duty charges and so on.
Came across Canadia Bicycle Parts when Googling online Canadian bike parts retailets. The site looked convincing and they had the shoryest length KS Lev in stock, free shipping,and no border hassle. Sounded like it was time to give this a try! Online ordering worked like charm. Good auto cofirmatipn via email,and detailed and accurate tracking of parcel there after. The order shipped from Montreal and arrive withi. about a week, well packaged/presented. I had an order placed with MEC that left Winnipeg before my CBP order, and the MEC order was delayed three weeks!

I would definitely recommend, and order from CBP again. Good comminication. great online website support/help regarding gear questions . I'm actually surprised I haven't heard CBP mentioned by bike minded Canadians. around the web, what with all the forum chats about where to source well priced bike parts...

Keep it up CBP!

Cheets,
Kristine

"Please with the speed of delivery, with a competitive price."

"Great service and competitive pricing. I wide variety of products. I will use them again.

Joel Norman

Rating 8/104/5

"Really Great prices, fast shipping"

"I have placed two orders in the past year. I have CBP to be helpful. Both orders have arrived when promised without surprises. Parts exactly as described. From experience I would recommend them. "

"Received my order very quickly, no surprise, good service"

"Very good and fast services.
Great products at a low cost.
Fast delivery.