• Canadabicyclepa
    • Contact: questions@canadabicycleparts.com
    • Phone: 1-866-996-9191
    • Customer Support: 1-866-996-9191

2015-07-05

"It appears as though this company is scamming Reseller Ratings. There are a number of reviews from 2014-06-25 all submitted on the same day. If you click on the profile to the reviewer, it turns out that Canada Bicycle Parts is the only place that they have ever reviewed!

This suggests that Canada Bicycle Parts is creating accounts just to give themselves good reviews. For shame."

2014-06-28

"Awesome transaction and quick shipping. Parts were exactly what I ordered"

2014-06-27

"Although I did run into some unexpected backorder problems with the Selle SMP saddle order that I placed through Canadabicycleparts, ultimately I did receive some very good customer service through the website, and they did follow-through on what they said. I'm glad there's a Canadian distributor of difficult to obtain bicycle accessories like this one, and I'll continue to place orders through Canadabicycleparts in the future."

2014-06-26

"Fast shipping, product arrived as advertised packed well."

2014-06-26

"Was happy with the service I received. The parts I ordered were not available, even from their supplier, so they emailed and offered another similar, but upgraded, part. Nice to deal with and delivery was standard."

2014-06-25

"Very easy to place and order and the shipment was delivered quickly. What more can I ask for.
Thanks

2014-06-25

"Competitive, quick and accurate parts delivery"

2014-06-25

"I had ordered bar end shifters and the wrong shifters were sent. Canadabicycleparts were quick to respond to my emails and quickly shipped me the correct parts so I was very happy with the customer service and will definitely order from here again!!"

2014-06-25

"Quick and easy with no hassle. I would have preferred to use paypal instead of entering all of my info again but no biggie."

2014-06-25

"First online purchase for bike parts. Not only was the selection excellent but delivery was prompt. Excellent experience!"

2014-06-25

"Fast shipping and decent prices."

2014-05-03

"Great Service. I buy stuff all summer long . I'll be Back!"

2014-05-02

"Good selection, fair prices, prompt delivery, products as described. What more could one want?"

2014-05-01

"Having purchased tools before i am very pleased with the ease and prompness of delivery. The pricing was fair and the quality excellent. Communication via the website was prompt and ease of navigation the site was excellent."

2014-05-01

"Received product in good condition and in time. Order process went smoothly."

Share Canadabicycleparts's store rating

Canadabicycleparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Canadabicycleparts is not a merchant member
Canadabicycleparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!