Canada Pharmacy Reviews - canadapharmacy.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.73/10 11 reviews

Canada Pharmacy is not a merchant member
Canada Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had been ordering Advair/ Seretide inhalers from them for about 3 years without a problem. Seretide is
the brand name for Advair in Europe. The meds were always mailed from the U.K.
I receved the latest 3 months' supply in Dec. 2013 and started using them in Jan. 2014. I visited Mexico
for 3 weeks, and for the first time ever, I had an asthma attack there. Did not connect it to the meds
in particular. Again in March 2014, went to Mexico for 3 weeks and had the worst attack of asthma and bronchitis in years. Seemed as if my lungs were not getting any inhaled steroids from the advair. Anyway, I did some research on the barcode on the package, and found out that the advair was manufactured in TURKEY, Not in England, where the company, Glaxo Smith Kline, is headquartered. I am furious about this right now. Who knows what I was inhaling in that powder, instead of the medication? Not to mention being sick for weeks. BUYER BEWARE!!!! I happened to receive an email from a friend yesterday about how to read barcodes. The first 2 numbers on the barcode indicate the country of origin. You can easily find this info online. The medication must have been bogus, because GSK has held the patent for years, and no-one has successfully been able to copy their formula. So I guess I'll go back to paying GSK $300.00 plus per month, just so I can breathe! I hope this is helpful to you.

modified review This review was modified by Yucatan8 on April 01 2014 09:35:51 AM

"SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM"

modified review This review was modified by Jacquitarp on August 01 2013 09:14:44 PM

"I wanted to become a regular customer of Canadian pharmacy but some negative feedback changed my mind."

modified review This review was modified by RamlalGandoo on October 17 2012 12:38:43 AM

"I order Lipitor from canadapharmacy.com and the service and product quality has never failed me. I found out about this site from a friend about 1 1/2 years ago and I have never had a bad experience. The only time things were delayed was over the xmas holidays; however they sent an extra shipment and were very helpful. I love this site for their service and cheap prices on generic products!! Thanks to sites like this!!"

"I recently had a very unsatisfactory transaction with a company that does business at www.canadapharmacy.com. That may be the formal name of the company, or maybe not. The formal name of this company is not clear.

Here are the *major* problems I had with this company. I am omitting the minor ones.

1. I ordered a blood pressure medication called Benicar, made by Sanyo. The company shipped me a medicine with the same generic name (olmesartan medoximil), but made by Pfizer.

I complained about not being given Benicar. The explanation I received from CanadaPharmacy for why it shipped a product I did not order, made no sense.

I was told that CanadaPharmacy.com is not allowed to ship Benicar. Yet another Canadian pharmacy told me that it would ship me Benicar, made by Sanyo, if that was that I ordered.

2. I was billed as soon as CanadaPharmacy received my order, even tho it claimed it had not received the actual RX from my doc. (I had mailed my order, and the RX, in the same envelope.) Yet the product was not shipped until 2 weeks later, and I did not receive it for another 3 1/2 weeks.

3. CanadaPharmacy apparently does not have the ability to track its own shipments! I was told there would be a delay because some agency of the US gov't was inspecting meds packages shipped from Canada. Yet this package was shipped from England. That was why there was a delay, not because of any inspection of meds packages.

4. The company maintains a postal address in Washington state. I mailed my RX from a neighboring state, but after 10 days Canadapharmacy insisted it had not yet received the RX. It then took more than a week for CanadaPharmacy to contact my doc's office and ascertain that my doc did in fact write this RX for me.

5. CanadaPharmacy was totally unresponsive to my emails (? perhaps because it does not want to document anything in writing?) Its phone is apparently answered around the clock.

6. Here is something that in retrospect probably should have been a red flag: I was unable to determine any canadian postal address for the company.

"I dont want to spend allot of time here but ordered from canada pharmacy and got screwed for over $300.00 so take it from there,

"I ordered a refill of a hormone, but noticed they had the exact same hormone in a better container from another brand. So, I ordered that and clearly marked the order as a refill order. After a couple weeks, I grew concerned that I did nto get an email that it shipped. So I called them and they told me it was not the same exact product even thought the active ingredient was the same. So, I asked him just to change the order back to the original brand and he told me it was too close to the prescription expiration date and therefore could not be refilled.

But, after sending 3 emails and 2 weeks going by, my credit card still has the over $1000 charge on it.

Oh, and don't get the Canada Care plan. I did and even though I spent over $3000 in that year, I got no discount at all. Not a penny. They told me because my prescription was special order, which is 100% BS as I can get it at my local pharmacy in the US without any special order process.

So, I don't have the last refills on my hormone (I can't get another script for them because they were to aid my recovery from a crash) and I can't get Canada Pharmacy to credit my credit card for the cancelled order.

Don't order with these people. There are others that have a better track record.

"I have been using Canada Pharmacy to purchase a variety of medications consistently over the course of the last 4 years. I would estimate spending 4 to 5 thousand dollars with them with absolutely NO problems until recently and it is as if the whole operation has collapsed. Canada Pharmacy promises delivery of meds in 10 to 15 business days after they are quote "shipped." Until recently, deliveries held true to this time-frame. However, since the end of November 2010, I have placed 5 individual orders...with only one of the 3 orders having been delivered (almost 35 business days). I have written the Company and I've been told the delay is due to increased security. They offer NO WAY to track the progress of the packages and I've run out of two medications....one resulted in my having to go to the hospital emergency (as I have paid Canada Pharmacy for the meds...even though they are not delivered yet). I've also had three of my emails fall on apparently deaf ears...no response. I'm furious with them because they used to do such a good job...I think the wheels have come off and they are failing. Until the issue is solved I would avoid buying from them. They MUST come up with a system to track their packages, maybe use a different shipper (FEDEX or UPS). I have lost TRUST in this organization and I am planning to start using a different pharmacy. Too bad, they once were great...but they are NOT at this time. Stay AWAY."

"Ordered my Xenical for only $84.00 for 84 tablets! I got my order in 1 week shipped from Canada."

"I made an order from them on sep. 22 and they sent me an email that they shipped the order on 23 sep. and i was supposed to get my order after 12 days max. but today is oct. 28 and i havent got my item yet!! i sent them about 5 emails but they didnt replay to anyone of them,i dont know if this site is some kind of scam or anything , so definitely stay away from this website "

Union City, CA

"This is actually my second order at CanadaPharmacy, also known under "CanPharm.com" I placed an order for Lipitor on my first order and got the medicines after 5 weeks, they mailed it from Turkey, so go figure. On second order, I got my blood pressure medicines much better in advance because I placed the order much earlier to make sure I don't miss again my daily dosages. Before you place your order, my advice is to get a new prescription for your medicines from your doctor because you have to send this original prescription by mail/fax to CanPharm before they process orders. Got second order more earlier, about 1-2 weeks only. Their price is way lower than other online pharmacys if you dont mind getting it from any available country, where if is cheapest. Their customer service is excellent, their open 24/7 and always friendly and no waiting time."

modified review This review was modified by 65hug on December 27 2006 11:23:28 PM