• Address: CanadaDrugCenter.com PO Box 97176 Richmond Main Post Office Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 4H4
    • Contact: info@canadadrugcenter.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

"Fantastic company. I have been doing business with them for 5 years and have never had a complaint. I am told where the drugs are coming from(India) and have never waited longer than the time I was told it would take me to get my prescription. The only thing that makes me curious is they are pressing for check or money order rather than credit card because they would like to avoid the CC fees. "

"This is a company you want to away from ordering products outside of the US. Service is lousy,they tell you one thing to get the order once you've place it no one really cares until you expedite and discover the order was never placed. Sold me a free shipping charges, when they could not deliver the products and requested a refund for a service that was never used, I was told that's their policy and would not want to provide their terms and conditions. Stay away from getting frustration from there call center and expediting. Talk to their manager, would not do the right thing instead he would rather I filed my complaint here and advertise to others instead of doing the right thing. "

"Beacuse of poor performance, I suspect that products from the CDC are fake.

But the worst part of dealing with this company is the ENDLESS emails (2-3 per day) for refill requests from many other drug companies. All are from unique addresses so blocking them does not stop them.... they just keep coming. Then there are the and 2-3 phone calls per week seeking refills. All are from indian call centers. I have received at least 100 calls and i cannot get themm to stop.

STAY AWAY from this company!

Frustrated

"Wish I would have read this page before I dealt with them. I ordered a prescription with them and cancelled in the next morning at 6AM because it had been filled by another pharmacy (crossed lines with my husband). I sent them complete information stating the script had already been filled and shipped to me. They then told me that they did not think they could cancel the order because it had already been sent to their pharmacy for fulfillment.

I emailed them again and let them know that the prescription was no longer valid and that I would not accept an illegal shipment of prescription drugs. I also informed them I would dispute the charge on my card if they charged me for the script.

That day, they charged my card. I again emailed them and let them know I would not accept receipt.

They emailed me 2 days later telling me the drugs were being shipped to me.

This place is a scam and just out to make money.

"I ordered Rentin-A from Canada Drug center. The price was significantly less than local prices. I ordered both the proprietary drug and the generic equivalent for comparison. Very strange: Both packages were IDENTICAL in every respect... the tubes and the boxes that they came in were indistinguishable. I called the seller(Canada Drug Center) to inquire about this. They had no answer, other than to say that all products are "double checked". I was suspicious that the drug might be counterfeit, so I called Johnson and Johnson, the manufacturer in Racine, Wisconsin. They referred me to the Indian company that actually produced the product (It is called: "Retino-A). I was also suspicious because neither tube- the generic nor the supposedly proprietary drug I bought performed comparable to what I have purchased here in the US. Based on the information on lot numbers on the tubes, they could not provide any verification that they actually produced the tube that I had in my hand.

Then I made many more calls to the Seller, Canada Drug Center... telling them my concerns I finally convinced them to start an investigation. I sent them photos of the tube. They promised to share the results of their investigation with me... I never heard from them again.

Consequently, I have decided not to purchase any more drugs from non-U.S. vendors.

"I purchase from 3 other online pharmacies and have never had any problems. With canadadrugcenter.com, there was a significant shipping delay and I had to get my medication locally instead. I took a risk on these guys because of their "100% satisfaction guarantee."

Once I started inquiring about what happens if the post office never delivers the package, they immediately began to get VERY suspicious. I called and emailed many times and the situation went basically like this:

1) We do not do refunds (I have to literally read the refund policy from their website every time I call, or include a screenshot with the email, then I get transferred to "supervisor.")

2) The package has to be delivered before we can offer a refund.

3) Oh, you received the package? You should have refused it, then we could have offered you a refund.

4) Since we've been giving you the runaround and lying to you for so long, it's now conveniently too late to give you a refund. I would have gladly given you a refund last week!

I did catch the supervisor in a couple of lies, and pointed out contradictions in what the other staff was telling me. He refused to take responsibility for it and simply said "I apologize for that, but I can't give you a refund."

The supervisor also lied to me and told me that they are not responsible for post office issues, however their website states: "All packages are fully insured against loss or damage."

I'm not sure if what's in this box is actually what I ordered, and I never will. It's very clear that their refund policy is a 100% lie, or their organization is completely incompetent. In either case I will not be purchasing from them again and I don't recommend you do either.

modified review This review was modified by epsalmond on September 28 2012 02:47:23 PM

"We placed orders for 3 medications. They were split into 2 orders with 1 medication coming from the UK and the other 2 from Turkey. Order was placed on 9/15 and a call was received on 9/20 saying both orders were shipped and should be received in 8-12 business days. On 10/11 (after 16 business days) I called because the order from Turkey never arrived. I was told they would place re-shipment order, but they called back and said we had to wait until Friday. I called the following Tuesday b/c their site said it was cancelled. She said no--that she would place the re-shipment that day and we'd get it in 4-6 business days. When I received an email stating the order shipped it said 8-12 business days so I called. During the course of the conversation I asked if our money would be refunded if we never receive the order and was told maybe/maybe not so I followed up with an email. I never received a reply to the email and the order still showed shipped on their site today when I called. The manager said that I cancelled the order on Monday and a refund is being issued. I said that I never called them Monday to which he gave a time that I supposedly called and cancelled the order. Ironically I was on an airplane during that time & could not have called. When I called a week ago I was assured that the re-order had in fact shipped, but today was told it never did. They are awful to deal with if the order does not come. Hopefully I get my money back that they claim I called for on Monday. "

"Their website states you will have your medications in 8-12 days from Canada, or 16 to 18 from international.. but never says which you are ordering canada or international. Claims orders are tracked, but in reality mine was not... so they could not say if it was lost or not. The order was not received in 22 days, and they would not start a replacement order unless I waited another 10 days... so much for 8 to 10 days. They finally agreed to re-ship the order with tracking if I agreed to pay if the order came twice.. I did agree.
The place is legitimate however as I have received product in the past with no problem.

"My credit card was charged on 10/5/2010 and I was sent an email stating my prescription would arrive in 8-10 business days. It never showed up. I followed up on my order only to find out that it was back ordered. They NEVER proactively contacted me regarding the status of the order. I contacted them 6 times to get an update, finally canceling the order on 11/16. It is 11/26 and I still have not received my refund. IF you want to loan Canada Drug Center your money interest free for months, then proceed with your order. Now I am being told that the credit will take 10 business days, approximately 11/30 but they would not commit to a "no later than" date. It's been my worst online experience to date."

modified review This review was modified by kwindy on November 26 2010 01:25:30 PM

Canada Drug Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canada Drug Center is a merchant member
Canada Drug Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.