• Canada Computer

Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"I usually buy my PC monitors from you in the store. The smaller stores do not have many options to pick from on display but overall good enough. This store is pretty good if you're into pc stuff. "

"Unbelievable! i find what i want at the price i want on their website. i wait until the next day to phone and confirm the model number and specs. i order the computer, get it, and it's not the one! yeah, sure, they offer me a refund...and say "sorry, we rely on info from our suppliers"...i don't care where they get the info...they posted a product at a price, and then refuse to honour it. And "J" at local 261 apologizes...big deal...words are cheap, and this company, IMHO, is a "bait and switch" scam! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! "

This review was modified by djhthp on August 05 2015 10:35:52 AM

"This company violates own Return & Exchange policy by not accepting items fully eligible for return. They invent conditions not mentioned in the policy. Once they have been asked to show such conditions written on the paper or on their website, they respond: "We have decided so. Matter is closed. Period." The only legal way to deal with such situation is filing a consumer complaint report to Ministry of Government and Consumer Services. And of course avoid their service at any cost! "

This review was modified by d.k. on July 08 2015 04:03:49 PM

"Abysmal customer service. Arbitrary policies, and misleading text in web site. Will never shop there again and recommend everyone I know to avoid."

"Take my laptop in for a simple repair on its charger port, they say it will take two weeks, then they keep my laptop for a month and a half. It finally returns with the keyboard not working, mouse dysfunctional, inaccessible USB 3.0 jack, broken disk drive, and the bottom plate which they were supposed to replace was coming off within only a few days of use. It's been another month and a half since I took it in for them to fix what they broke and was told I would have it three days ago. Each time I call to see what's going on, I am told that it's almost here (another day, tops). Still waiting to get MY computer back. Very unprofessional, clearly don't know what they are doing. Do NOT use their services."

This review was modified by the0lak on June 18 2015 09:38:28 AM

"Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Bad customer service and poor Attitude. Never care about customers. They told me to buy stuffs that I don't need and can not return. A lot of excuses for their bad service. Only care about Money. 100 Percent avoid.

"Canada computers sold me a tablet with which I could do a presentation at work the next day. They said it did have Microsoft office, I needed PowerPoint. If I wasn't happy, I could return the tablet within 14 days with total refund. Tablet : Asus T200.
Bringing it back after a week, hardly touched as it didn't have the Microsoft Office package. They told me that I would get 90% refunded, instead of the promised 100% as I did use it.
So they don't follow their promise. They did give me the wrong info as I needed Microsoft PP
Totally unhappy with this customer service.
This tablet was bought in the Scarborough store, and I was returning it at the Whitby store.

This review was modified by LieveH on April 27 2015 10:11:48 AM

"Very disappointed to say Canada Computers will not honour their own pricing after a Sales Order is issued. I had ordered a Drobo 5D unit with five 6TB WD Drive, an order of over $2000.

What they advertise online may not be what you have to pay at the end?

After I followed up with phone, email with documentation so many times to see where my order is (2 months later), they come back with a higher pricing and will not honour what they had quoted. The customer service is beyond bad from the head office.

They made me an offer $100 more than what I was quoted, in principle I will not do it as it is not honest dealing, especially I had to follow up for two months. If they carry on with this attitude, they should be out of business soon?

This review was modified by joseph0007 on April 06 2015 09:57:54 AM

"If you would like to experience unfathomable rudeness and stupidity then the staff at Canada Computers on Merivale Road, Ottawa is for you. I can certainly understand the business of a post-Christmas shopping time, but there was absolutely no effort on the part of the staff to make things run smoothly–only lazy and churlish behaviour. I have spent thousands over the years and have tolerated the staff because of their decent pricing but this was the last time. You have lost a customer for life. There are way too many other places both online and offline that offer the same products, as good or better pricing and significantly better customer service. Good riddance!"

This review was modified by dcalfe on December 28 2014 06:49:29 AM

"The Brampton location has worse customer service ever went tonight ask for mifi mobile hot spot stupid sales associate start laughing telling me about it's mofi like i don't know what I'm talking
about they have no product knowledge

"went to but a laptop today that is shown on their website stating weekly special and the guy was too reluctant to help me with the product. kept showing me more and more expensive models and i was like no this is the one that i want CAN YOU PLEASE get me this piece from the back. He looked very upset and kind of smashed the laptop on the cashier counter. I refused to buy it and bought macbook air from best buy. If they are not gona hire professional and well mannered employees, they are not getting me $$, This is not the first time i have seen them playing this deceiving games but in the past i could just grab an item my self unlike today where someone ad to climb the ladder and get me the item from the top of the shelf "

This review was modified by infiniteplus on September 11 2014 07:25:10 PM

"Bought a pair of Soundblaster Rage headsets yesterday. The port that the charger plugs into was broken when I tried charging it. Went back today to return the headset and they said that it was 'physical damage' and not 'defective' and therefore I need to contact the manufacturer and they can't do anything about it. SINCE WHEN IS PHYSICAL DAMAGE NOT EQUAL TO DEFECTIVE? I wonder what Canada Computer's actual definition of defective is. (Mississauga Location)"

"It has been a week since I've order my stuff, and it has not been shipped yet. I received an Email telling me that my stuff was ordered successfully but that one item was Back order so my order was put on hold. I checked on their website and it wasn't. So I called them to be sure and they told that it wasn't the reason why my order was on hold. It was because I couldn't have a different shipping address than my billing address (although they gave me the option to do it). So they told me to change my shipping address to my billing, which I did. It has been 4 days and I got no reply whatsoever. I'm still waiting..."

This review was modified by Callinthebin on August 28 2014 10:45:24 AM

"Ordered refurbished speakers a while back, for about a third of the actual cost of a new set, and could not be happier about my purchase. Not only were they near new, but I haven't had any problems with them and I've been using the set for about a year. The price was unbeatable. Unfortunately, I cannot comment about their customer service as I did not need to deal with them. Will buy from again."

"I have spend over $6000 at Canada Computers over the years. I have found their shipping ans service to be fair. It was not until I need to RMA some materials that I realized how poor their service actually is.

I had a DOA HDD and a graphics card I needed to return. It took forever to get someone on the phone (there is no online RMA process!?!?!?). I got the RMA numbers, returned the items to the College Street location and am still waiting, two weeks later, for some kind of acknowledgement that the items have even been received.

I think I will be moving my business over to Newegg.ca. They are more communicative, their shipping is FAST, and their RMA process is very clear and easy.

This review was modified by jts42 on February 03 2014 06:28:45 AM

Share Canada Computers's store rating

Canada Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Canada Computers is not a merchant member
Canada Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!