Stores > Camping World

• Camping World

"My recent service work from Camping World in Byron GA is one of the worst consumer experiences I have had. I purchased a 22 point inspection and requested repair of certain items. The inspection included an LP gas inspection. The gauges indicated that my two bottles were full. they disconnected the gas lines and only partially reconnected them then claimed that my system was leaking. Yeah, they were. Right at the partially reconnected fittings! They then told me that my battery had three dead cells and needed replacing (a battery check charge of $27.99). The battery is a brand new Interstate Battery. I questioned this finding and told them not to put a battery in. I took the battery back to the dealer to be tested. His test indicated that the battery was fine.
I asked them to replace the kitchen sink faucet. Wow, a bargain at $129.00! Unfortunately they botched the installation. When I activated water it flooded my kitchen and carpet. I could go on but I'll close with their addition of insult to injury. When I came to get my camper they couldn't find it or manage to bring it out. It was a typical hot South Georgia day and after telling me several times that the camper was on its way. It took over an hour in the hot parking lot before they brought out my camper.
Camping world markets under the "Good Sam" logo. Be advised however that the Byron Georgia store is a "Bad Sam".

"Bait-and-switch pricing data provided to Google Shopping.
($5 v $16)
Website price is $4.99+ Shipping :
Ground - $11.00 while
Google Shopping shows:
$4.89 with est. tax & free shipping

I just called to see if I could get the advertised price and they said free shipping was for orders over $99 only. It seems other sellers provide Google with accurate pricing info.

"This is a great website! The have EVERYTHING having to do with camping gear. I highly recommend this site."

Share Camping World's store rating

Camping World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Camping World is not a merchant member
Camping World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!