• Campbelloutdoor

"My order went very smooth and I received the item before I was expecting it. Outstanding!!"

"Very easy web page to order from. Transaction could not have been any simpler. Product shipped next day. I will be ordering accessories in the near future.

Bob Troup

"I recently purchased the Canon vixia hfr400 and some other equipment. I have already use the camera on two hunts. I am still amazed at how nice the quality of the camera is for such a low price. The camera is an excellent camera for just getting into hunting. the camera was very easy to use and I was filming ASAP.I also purchased an ad card and vanguard tripod. Both products are also nice. I bought my stuff online so I didn't really interact with customer service. I thought the Campbell website was really organized and easy to use. I am already looking forward to more equipment I plan to purchase from Campbell cameras. I am also planning on going to thier 1 day camera school in new jersey."

"The Camera Bracket which I purchased is perfect. Quality and Craftsmanship well beyond my expectations."

Share Campbelloutdoorchallenge.com's store rating

Campbelloutdoorchallenge.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Campbelloutdoorchallenge.com is not a merchant member
Campbelloutdoorchallenge.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!