Stores > Camfive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Camfive by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Didnt even need training

"The machines are so simple, that although the training was informative, its not even necessary! But I do appreciate Camfive going through a rundown of the machines and making sure we knew everything there is to know before taking it home. "

2017-10-18

So much value

"I have gotten at least 50 times the value from my CMA CFL 1610. It is both manageable and highly adaptable. I would also like to say thank you to all your staff for helping me choose a machine so quickly."

2017-10-17

Arrived Today

"I placed an order last week and I just got my part, and it it was exactly what I needed. Good service."

2017-10-17

Good Quality

"I enjoy saving money, so when I found their store online I saw the amazing prices they had, placed an order and was surprised by the quality of their laser parts. Definitely would consider giving them a try."

2017-10-16

VERY Helpful

"I called CAM FIVE For some advice and the technicians helped me out big time. They are very quick and to the point!"

2017-10-16

Just replaced a motor

"I've had my Camfive machine for a few years now, and I just had to replace a motor. Now it is working as good as new! It wasn't hard to do, I bought it online, took the old one out and put the new one back in and done. I love the simplicity of this model."

2017-10-13

Just placed an order

"I just placed an order online for a couple of mirrors. I can't believe how cheap they were, so I called and spoke with a representative who confirmed my order and also told me they will be shipping the mirrors the same day! I enjoyed their quick work, and expect to see my mirrors on Monday."

2017-10-13

Great Advice

"I call CAMFIve and talk to their technicians constantly for advice, Jay and Andy have been amazing help and Iam glad I have such dedicated techs that are able to help me when I need them. "

2017-10-12

I was reccommended

"A friend of mine who has his own laser engraving business recommended the Camfive machines because of their low cost. I checked them out and they seemed legit, so I spoke with a representative and they are currently helping me buy a laser machine. Their service is friendly, and nothing bad has happened so so far, they have been excellent at their customer service. "

2017-10-10

Good

"I have multiple machines, and my Camfive Laser engraver is one of my top three. It was a good price, and whenever I have doubts the CAMFive team is there for me. I'd reccomennd them to anyone."

2017-10-10

Customer for a year

" I have been ordering from CAMFIVE for a year now from mirrors to laser tubes, and I’ve had small issues, but that was more with the shipping company than CAMFive. But they have always jumped quickly to solve any problems that I have had, and that makes them amazing."

2017-10-06

Simple

"Ordering parts is so simple, and they are always so helpful. Thank you CamFive for making a small purchase a really easy experience."

2017-10-06

Great machine great service

"I bought a 1080KT. I am very happy I found CAMFive. They were a pleasure to work with and the quality of the machine is great. Definitely will be coming back for another unit, Milena is a great sales person always willing to help and answer any questions I have. "

2017-10-05

Just bought a tube

"I just bought a tube over the phone with one of their employees. The process couldn't have been easier. I spoke with someone, he told me the price, I paid and already in my email I had a receipt. The communication between their staff with me was very polite and upfront, no catches. I look forward to receiving my product. "

2017-10-05

Outstanding!

"Your company truly is Outstanding, and you stand behind your product 100%. I use my CFL CMA1200 often, and it is very easy to use. The more I use it the more I learn. It really is a great machine."

Share Camfive's store rating

Camfive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Camfive is a merchant member
Camfive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.