• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

"This is the second time I've ordered from Cameta Camera and both times I had questions about the right equipment to purchase for my daughter. I can say that both the ladies I spoke to were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Also, the prices are very reasonable. I will continue to use this company."

"Quick service. Fast delivery. Everything as advertised."

"I bought a Nikon D5200 and Its an amazing camera, It was delivered very fast! 5 stars "

"This was my second purchase from Cameta Camera; I ordered a Nikon lens that went out of stock after my order; the sales team was very responsive in handling this situation and I received the alternate lens in 3 days.
The lens works great too. Nikon 50mm 1.8G

"I've purchased items from them before and each time their customer service, shipping and product are the best!! Highly recommend Cameta Camera!!"

"The kit was just what I was looking for and the price was great. Shipping was fast with no problems. I will definitely buy from Cameta Camera again. my only issue is that the LCD lens pen cleaner did not clean the face oil off my screen very well but everything else worked great."

"I was referred to Cameta Camera from my sister in law, and we had a smooth purchase with fast shipping and good packaging.
Definitely look forward to getting more accessories for my first real camera.

"I found rhe prices were very reasonable. I especially love the free shipping and very prompt delivery."

"Very fast delivery. Packing was terrific. Camera very well protected. Thank you for helping take care of the merchandise. Thank you again for a very pleasant shopping experience.."

"Everything was great with our order. We are expecting a baby and wanted a camera for the beginning of our new family. I was afraid the baby might beat the camera home, but the camera came super fast and we are super happy. "

"Quick ship and as described."

"East to use website. The buySafe was an extra bonus. My order was delivered quickly. Very pleased!"

"I've never had a problem with Cameta. Highly recommend."

"I have not received the order yet (Australia).
Will rate it when it arrives.
Ray Heslewood

I had to pick a star to get this to go - I'm not necessarily dissatisfied.

"Wow! Cameta Camera your awesome. I had no problems with this company. I placed an order on the first of August and I received my bundled package in just a few short days with the free shipping option! (However shipment arrivals may vary depending on location of course.) However, everything that I had ordered from them was in the package and in mint condition. Thanks Cameta Camera for the great service and package deals! :)

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.