• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great value, amazingly fast free shipping! would recommend to anyone!"

"Lowest price (even lower than Amazon). Quick; easy-to-browse website. Shipped on time, arrived early. No complaints. Great store!"

"excellent service, delivered items as described!"

"Buying this camera package at a fair price was much easier than shopping for and purchasing items separately. My shipment arrived a week sooner than I expected using standard shipping and the items are all high quality and were packed very well. I will not hesitate to purchase from Cameta again and will certainly recommend them to friends."

"I had a wonderful experience with Cameta Camera. The kit I order came with good quality accessories and the the camera is exactly what I needed. "

"Very satisfied, merchandise came on time and complete with one small back order that was received a few days later."

"I am extremely happy with my new camera equipment ... I will continue to learn from it .... my friends are amazed With my pictures...and the price and service was the best! Thank u Cameta!!!!"

"Great experience! The customer service department was very helpful with my order. My camera shipped quickly. I would definitely buy from this store again."

"Great experience. Ordered a new camera case for my everyday point and shoot camera. It sounded good, I ordered it and what I got was even better than how it was described. Very satisfied under states my overall satisfaction. My case is even worth more than what I paid for it. Thank you!"

"great pricing, great fast service!"

"VERY FAST DELIVERY, HAPPY WITH ITEM, REASONABLY PRICED!!!! THANK YOU"

"I loved my Nikon s5200 so much that i bought my sister a camera as well. She loved it! The only thing was that for her camera, we have to find a ac cord to connect to her laptop because one was not provided. But even still great service, great delivery time (2 days for each camera) and over all wonderful experience. I love you guys! Looking for a universal tripod so ill be ordering from you soon!"

"Everything went well and there was a couple of questions but they were all answered."

"Terrible return policy, no matter what you pay the return shipping. Had to call customer service twice and send complaint to wlamart, before receiving email from them. response was not customer friendly at best. Best to shop elsewhere."

"I was given a delivery date when I made my purchase, and my new camera actually arrived 3 days early! Everything arrived in good shape and as described on the website. Great job!"

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.