• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Very quick delivery. Everything in perfect condition."

"Excellent product. order i received timely. I very satisfied with the product...Great customer support."

"Any one having doubts about the ability of Cameta to deliver on what they promise can put those doubts aside. My camera kit was delivered early and was exactly as it was described.
Thanks Cameta Camera.

"This is an amazing store with VERY knowledgeable staff. Shipping is unbelievably quick, in fact my last order was delivered before I got my shipment email. Everything is reasonable and in working order including refurbished items. I highly recommend this store. My only drawback on it is I wish I had one in my area."

"Cameta, great seller. Item received as described, and actually does a great job of taking pictures. Thanks for the speedy, efficient service."

"I received the shipment within 3 business days and it included everything as promised."

"Completely satisfied with the camera package I ordered, the price and the speed in delivery. In the future I will purchase my camera needs from Cameta Camera."

"Me gusto el producto que compre muy bonita la bolsa para mi camara y el envio me llego antes de la fecha programada gracias por eso le doy cinco estrellas"

"Items came in large box somewhat loosely packed, but absolutely no damage occurred. The main product – camera and lens just as described/brand-new. The accessory bag looks like it has been around for a while and might have a little bit of mold growing on the outside, but this was a minor portion of the purchase. Overall, I'm very pleased and would not hesitate to order from this business in the future."

"great camera so far. except when zooming it takes extra time when capturing the image you want."

", fast , easy , reliable ., good customer service ., hes nice ., "

"I was wondering where I would buy my camera. Cameta Camera was the perfect choice. A beautiful Camera. Thanks Cameta."

"i saw your camera bundle from Sears ., but before I order . i call an agent ., and he's nice ., ., ., so i decided to buy online directly to your online site .,. now im waiting for my camera to be delivered:)) ., thank you so much, mostly to the nice guy on the customer service..."

"Great experience as always!"

"Everything was as advertised and on time."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.