• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I ordered filters for my new lens and they came very fast. I am pleased with Cameta Camera."

"Orders arrive quickly and excellent customer service!

"Great staff, handled my problem well. Will do business with them again in, with my future photo needs."

"I was happy with service when I had questions email reply was quick happy with purchase and will buy from them again"

"Loved it! We were looking for a camera for visiting Key West Florida and are excited to use it."

"No Hassle shopping here, shipping was very fast, well packed and am now enjoying the new camera."

"Great kit with the camera I was wanting to purchase. On sale as well, and super fast FREE shipping.

Thank you!

"Great experience. Will buy from again. "

"Order received as expected and promptly."

"Ordered a Nikon P600 camera package in December. The package was planned as a Christmas gift to our son. Due to circumstances outside of our control our son was not able to open the gift until March. Upon opening the camera it appeared that the spare battery and charger were not correct for the camera. Come to find out they had sent us the Nikon P530 instead of the P600. Unfortunately our son had thrown away the box before we called and to our luck the trash had already been picked up. Cameta's Customer Service team refuses to send the correct camera or even the correct spare battery and charger for the P530. We are now stuck with a P530 camera and P600 spare battery and charger.

Being a business owner for many years I would never allow one of our customers to be treated this way.

I caution anyone that is considering a purchase from Cameta Camera that although their prices are low, you are getting what you pay for!

"As always Camera Camera delivers name brand high quality products at the best price!"

"Excellent service and careful packaging of my purchase."

"Excellent delivery and quality"

"Ordered my Canon 5d mark iii and the price is lower than the other online camera store with bunch of extra goods!

Thanks will shop again to Cameta

"Friendly and quick. Would love a USPS flat rate or similar option."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.