Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

Excellent seller

"First time and very happy buyer. Thank you! "

2016-12-04

A tad above the very best

"Searching for the equipment was fast and easy. Ordering was simple. The refurbished Nikon camera and lens condition was perfect. Looked like new gear just in a plain wrapper

There are many options available when buying new equipment I don't think there as many offering refurbished gear that I would have as much confidence with. My comfort level in dealing with Cameta is very high. I recommend them with no hesitations.

2016-12-04

The delivery was prompt; faster than I expected.

"Here's my review on the bell and Howell 200:

The delivery was faster than I expected and everything that was promised was included. I would definitely use them again.

2016-12-03

Great vendor

"Arrived in perfect condition, everything included, as advertised. Cameta Camera is one of the best and most trusted photo related suppliers. They also sell and buy used equipment if thats your bag."

This review was modified by kris-99626 on December 03 2016 11:41:03 AM

Can Count On

"I've only placed 2 orders, the first had to be returned b/c I did not research the product. It was returned with absolutely no hassle & the next order arrived with lightning speed."

Quick Delivery and Responsive

"I shopped around for a while for the Nikon D7200 and found the prices to be all around the same. What made me decide to go with Cameta was the positive reviews from other customers and the selection and price for their bundled options. On top of that I did have a follow-up question after my order and Cameta was very responsive to my inquiry and the individual I spoke with was very helpful and most of all friendly to deal with. I find in todays market many vendors act like they are doing you a favor when they speak with you, with Cameta Camera they respect the customer, can carry on a friendly conversation and know their products."

Excellent

"I received everything quickly and in very good condition. No complaints. "

2016-12-01

Cameta delivers

"I have ordered from Cameta before and have never been disappointed. I've only had one slight issue that was taken care of with a great customer service team. I have no hesitation in recommending Cameta Camera. "

2016-12-01

"Quick accurate serviCE at a good price."

2016-11-30

Honest Values!

"I purchased a Nikon camera kit and later purchased a lens to add to the kit for my son. All items were priced below most 'honest' retailers when you consider their kit prices. The merchandise arrived on time, as promised, new and with warranties. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not be purchasing from Cameta Camera. Great customer service too if you have questions or problems with your order. I had a battery charger that was defective in my Nikon kit purchase and they replaced it immediately."

2016-11-30

Delivery

"Order arrived a day ealier than advised and contained all I'd ordered. Way to go."

2016-11-28

Best Price Lens with accessory kit

"Very happy with the lens and kit. "

2016-11-27

Fast and not furious!

"Product was exactly as advertised. Delivery was very fast. I am NOT furious. Am very pleased. Oh, this is my third purchase from Cameta and have been very happy every time."

2016-11-26

Nice little camera

"Very pleased with the service and the product . Was amazed with all the extras that came with it. Arrived early , on the 25 th , was scheduled for the 28 th.
Would recommend Cameta camera to everyone looking for a great deal on a camera.
Robert

2016-11-25

Fabulous!

"Shipping was quick and free. The product was perfect, but I returned it because it did not suit the job I had intended for it. I got a full refund as soon as they received the package.
Can't ask for better service. I certainly will deal with them again.

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.