• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I was kept informed of the status of my order from the time I made it to the time it was delivered to my mail box."

"Very happy to get my new camera before Christmas. I've not had a chance to open the box but I'm excited!"

"Very easy to deal with, though Fedex delivery was a bit of disappointment as they did not meet the appointed delivery date(s)."

"I was very satisfied with the purchase of the Nikon camera kit from Cameta Camera, I had a question about shipping and customer service responded promptly. Will buy from Cameta again"

"Quick shipping. Exactually as shown."

"My second purchase with Cameta. So helpful and very responsive to emailed questions. They are now my go to lace for camera equipment!"

"everything went smooth, tracking worked well and delivered on time. Exactly what I ordered and worked well."

"Great prices, great service, customer service was friendly . Fast and prompt delivery very satisfied."

"I received everything and faster than expected. Still testing my new gear =)"

"Ordering was fast and easy, and there was an incredible selection available, all in stock for immediate delivery. Once the package left their facility, it arrived in just 2 days. I will certainly use them again in the future! "

"I was very satisfied with the products ordered and the prompt safe delivery. Would definitely buy from Cameta again."

"Easy to use website with lots of option and my order was delivered on time."

"Love the camera. would buy from Cameta again."

"After a slight hiccup during checkout everything went super. Order arrived before I expected it. Well packaged and everything was as described. How can they sell for such low prices? "

"Everything arrived just as promised. Thank you Cameta! I have known of you "before digital" and this was my first order with your company. I am so looking forward to mastering my first new digital slr in 7 years."

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.