• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Cameta has an incredible selection of refurbished cameras at great prices as well as "kits" which include needed memory cards, carrying cases, etc., which add only a few dollars to the price of the camera. My camera kit got from Long Island to Oregon on the second day after I ordered it with the standard shipping included in the kit price. Thank you, Cameta (and USPS!)."

"My orders were received in one week, I'm very satisfied with the items ordered by internet. "

"I've been buying from Cameta for a couple of years now, and their service is always great. Will definitely be buying from Cameta in the future. "

"Product was as described and arrived on time."

"Super easy, great price and super fast shipping! Will shop from in the future!"

"Everything was included. Only thing that could have been better was more communication about the timing of the shipment and expected delivery. "

"The delivery was very quick and everything arrive in good condition.
However, I am having problems attaching the two pieces of the tripod. I cannot see how the head attaches to the metal extension coming out of the tripod itself.
Is there a piece missing? Also, the metal extension does not slide at all. I tried and could not get it to release so I am able to make the tripod taller.
Please, can you help me with these problems?
Thanks, Fraga

"A better online retailer cannot be imagined."

"I searched several stores (online also) and Cameta had the best price for the camera I wanted (Sony HX400V). The camera came as a package deal with case, tripod, cleaner etc., a deal that I found no where else. Purchasing was a breeze and the camera was delivered as desired. Love my new camera. Will definitely shop Cameta Camera again."

"I ordered a bundle kit - they have so many to choose from, and their prices are competitive. My order arrived sooner than expected, the box was intact, product was packaged properly, and the spare battery was missing. No big deal since there was one battery in there. I called their customer service and he apologized profusely, and said that a replacement would be sent out."

"Fast delivery, great product. I'm extra happy about my like new Nikon lens."

"Ordering was easy. Shipping was quick. Great experience. Product as described."

"From the beginning to delivery, all was outstanding."

"Great service and friendly employees"

"The merchandise is always new from the manufacturer and the service is as advertised. The NET value of the products I receive from the order are significantly higher than if I had ordered from Amazon."

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.