Cameta Camera Reviews - cameta.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.49/10 6,286 reviews

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,302)

"Cameta Camera is "da bomb" as my kids used to say. When you call the store, you talk to someone IN the store, not in an offshored call center. Plus the person you're talking to either knows the answer to your questions or knows someone else in the store who does. If they have to call back or email you, they do it in a timely manner, not two weeks later. They try to answer your questions and solve your problems not upsell you.Their prices are great.

After dealing with two of the NYC big boys, who shall remain nameless but you know who I mean, I stunned when I first called Cameta. It was like talking to a friendly, helpful neighbor who really knew his stuff. I'm absolutely satisfied and won't go elsewhere in the future for camera stuff.

"they cancelled order without much reason."

Rating 8/104/5

"This was a hard order to place. And once placed they put me through the ringer about sending my package to somewhere other than my billing address. I finally figured out a way to get them to send it to my address and it came through fine. I now know that if not sending to your billing address you should buy through amazon instead of directly through the company."

"Very prompt efficient service. Thanks "

"Fast shipping and as describe online. Can't ask for more."

"Great service and customer support."

"At first I was not too sure, But now I am very glad I ordered from this company Cameta Camera my order was very swift and I would be very happy to order from you again.
Thank you once again, I am very Satisfied.

"I have purchased numerous items from Cameta. everything from a simple filter to a refurbed DSLR body. Everything has arrived quickly and safely. All items were exactly as described and functioned perfectly.

They have my confidence, 100%.

"I am very please with the order."

"Cameta camera provides great service in a timely manner. I am very happy. "

"Delivered on time. And now that I wish to return it,no questions asked for 30 days. I will buy my next camera from them."

"Cameta has superior customer service and fast delivery."

"Great Deal! Nikon P520 Kit was delivered on time in perfect condition, and with all included accessories. I am extremely happy."

"Excellent company to deal with! Goods arrived quickly in perfect condition."

"The refurbished Nikon camera I ordered came more quickly than promised, was packed very well for shipping, and inside the box everything was wrapped well and included the batteries, strap, USB cable, and instructions. I wouldn't have been able to tell this refurb from a new camera. I'n extremely satisfied."