Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-05-27

Picture Perfect

"quick timely delivery, items as pictured and described"

2016-05-26

Recommended to me by my photo professional friends, and rightly so!

"Recommended to me by my photo professional friends, and rightly so! These folks are so very efficient, and I don't hesitate for a moment doing cross country business with them. Give them a try! You'll see. "

2016-05-26

Excellent service

"Ordered on Sunday, got it on Tuesday. Well packed and received in working order.
No complaints here!

2016-05-24

No complaints

"Everything was as advertised, and the shipping was quick. This was my 2nd purchase from Cameta, and I won't hesitate to buy from them the next time my wife needs a new photography toy."

2016-05-24

Fast service, great products and prices !!!

"I ordered a filter kit and it was priced great and arrived very quick. I would recommend giving Camera Camera a try, you won't be disappointed."

2016-05-23

Excellent Service

"I was impressed with the packaging."

2016-05-23

Great service!!

"Super speedy communication,and great service. Have bought from a few times and will continue to do so."

2016-05-21

Fast delivery!

"The fastest delivery ever, was shipped a couple hours after I ordered, and received in 2 days. The camera package was exceptional"

2016-05-21

Cameta came through!

"Excellent transaction. Fast shipping. Cameta had a Pentax K1 in stock when others did not."

2016-05-20

First class service

"Cameta is probably the best company on the Internet for stocks of bargain refurbished camera equipment. The first place to look for excellent equipment and super-fast service."

2016-05-19

I am who I say I am...

"I understand the need to find a way to prevent fraud, but the way cameta camera attempts to prevent fraud is ridiculous AND VERY INCONVENIENT!!! All I wanted was to ship my boyfriend his birthday present directly to him. They made me have to try to change addresses at my bank because the billing and shipping address was different. Then after doing that I still got an email saying my card was declined and I needed to call my bank. I kept calling for them to try and continuously they told me it was declined yet had $1200 in my account on hold caused me over draft fees that I had to get reversed and three days of my account being overdrawn as I waited for the charges to clear. In order for me to get the item shipped I had to pay with a different card and mail it to my house which on the upside arrived the day after but from all the back and forth I had to give a late birthday gift. I hate being inconvenienced over situations like this, they told me to go straight to the branch and that trip was a waste of time as well. I don't think I have ever been so upset with processing an order until using this site."

This review was modified by zsamuellgcs on May 19 2016 01:25:47 PM
Rep reply posted May-20-2016

A rep from Cameta Camera, cameta, has responded

“We appreciate the recent review of our policies and your individual transaction. As a means to prevent credit card fraud (which we DO take very seriously) we do require the ability to verify both billing and shipping information with the financial institution. This is done as a direct result of the instance where someone’s wallet is stolen and now the “fraudulent” buyer places an order using the proper billing address (which typically they will access from the license). Without verifying the alternate shipping address, then the fraudulent buyer can ship things wherever they like. You contacted us as a direct result of the email which was sent as soon as you when you placed the order which indicated to have the alternate address added. We did ultimately verify both the billing and shipping information with your bank, but when we attempted to charge the card, you bank declined the payment. We have no control over your financial institution approving or placing holds on the funds they decline. The charge was attempted 3 times at your request, and all three times it declined. You asked to submit a new payment for which you provided a new card and requested it be shipped to the billing address. That payment was verified, charged, and the order shipped same day. We do understand this policy may be seen as “inconvenient,” but ultimately it is to protect the cardholders and company alike. ”

2016-05-19

First Class Package Deal

"The order shipped and arrived exactly when they said, and the quality of the merchandise in the package deal exceeded my expectations. I've purchased 3 other camera package deals in the last few years, and the quality of some of the items in those other packages left me disappointed."

This review was modified by Scot931 on May 19 2016 07:25:26 AM

2016-05-16

GREAT service

"The outside box was a little crushed because the materials in the box included a softside backpack. Other than that everything inside the box was in GREAT shape and everything works extremely well. I am very happy with the purchase and service from Cameta."

2016-05-16

Great!

"I am happy with the speedy delivery as well as the products that came in my order! Thank you!"

2016-05-15

Great Company to deal with

"Flawless order and delivery……. "

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.