Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2017-02-19

Fast delivery! Excellent referbished Nikon

"Very satisfied with my Nikon D7200 body, saved a lot by using my existing lenses, shipping was fast so I got to use it at a social event I was asked to be the official photographer for."

This review was modified by Reflectiveart on February 21 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-18

That was a pain!

"I tried unsuccessfully several times to purchase an extended warranty for my camera. Their website just wouldn't allow me to do anything, it kept saying there was a problem. This went on for a few weeks. I emailed Cameta Camera to let them know I wasn't happy that I could not make this purchase. I never got a response from my email but the website problem did get fixed and I was able to purchase the warranty. So my next question/thought is this: If something happens to the camera, how difficult is it going to be to get the warranty work done?"

This review was modified by clouddl on February 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-02-15

On time, As described

"Ordered on line. I had a few questions that were answered promptly by customer service. "

This review was modified by Anonymous1717 on February 17 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-02-15

Great place to shop for camera equipment

"I used to shop at a competing camera stop (the biggest one online), but the availability of new products was always very poor. I tried Cameta as they had the item in stock (Olympus M.Zuiko Pro 7-14mm) and was very happy with the purchase. I've made two big purchases ($1200, $4600) from Cameta, and they've come through each time with great pricing and service.

I will be making all my future camera purchases from Cameta.

This review was modified by nowei on February 17 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-13

only place I shop for cameras and supplies.

"In the last year I purchased a d7100 and 2 d7200 nikon bodies. all of them arrived in 3 or 4 days from ordering them and I am in Minnesota. I have had no troubles, I bought refurbished from Cameta because they warranty them themselves for 1 year. They saved me a lot of money and the warranty eased my mind about buying refurb."

This review was modified by G_E_KENMIR on February 15 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-10

Great service and quick delivery!

"I ordered my camera Friday morning and had it by Monday afternoon! "

This review was modified by lksimon on February 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-02-09

"Packed very well, shipped & received on schedule."

This review was modified by Xr100223 on February 14 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-05

I was wary, but I'm very satisfied.

"I purchased a refurbished Nikon D5500 bundle, and I was a bit wary that the camera might be well used, or have a lot of wear, but when I received it, I checked the shutter count to find there was only a couple hundred shots taken. This camera is basically brand new, and I'm mostly happy with the bundled items. The head on the 12" tripod that was in the bundle has a tendency of slowly flopping over with the weight of the camera and 18-55mm kit lens, even when made to be very tight, but other than that everything seems to be great.

Shipping was a lot faster than I expected also. I ordered by camera on a Tuesday, and had it on Friday, even though with free shipping, I had planned on getting it a week later than I did.

I would make another purchase through Cameta again.

This review was modified by emccarthy25 on February 07 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-02-04

"Lens order can in two days. Works great very happy"

This review was modified by rwhipps on February 07 2017 12:15:34 AM

2017-02-03

Poor advertisement

"Searched for the best camera which lead me to cantera web site, after doing much research me and my husband decided this would make a wonderful Christmas gift for my father.. now mind you i did say we researched the camera and also went to amazon to compair pricing, my husband said amazon and i said no the actual site because it was advertised with the bag to carry a extra SD card and cleaning kit... I received the camera 3 days before Christmas yes the camera and just the camera nothing else. I called customer number that came with my package to be told i was wrong on my order and it was only the camera, mind you I had there site up on my tablet showing me everything I thought I was receiving but didnt.. I paid 150 dollars for the whole package not just a camera if that was the case Amazon advertised for cheaper.."

This review was modified by Keyda77737 on February 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-01

Very cool cool pix camera

"This is a very nice camera .For a very reasonable price .It was a refurbished camera but it doesn't have a mark or scratch on it , it actually looks brand new.Plus I love the fact that you could pick from different packages - all for one price.It arrived very quickly and was nicely packed. The people in customer service were very nice and helpful."

This review was modified by Kathie_sewall on February 03 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-26

Going the extra mile!

"I appreciate Cameta Camera taking the added precaution of making sure that billing and shipping information are registered with the credit card company!!! Having been the victim of identity theft ... this was a welcome precaution to me!!! :) I love my new camera and appreciate the ease of being able to find extra batteries and accessories. I got one of the add on packages and am happy that I didn't have to purchase flash units and lenses that I already own!!! The delivery was quick too!!! Great job Cameta Camera!! :)"

This review was modified by suewilkerson52 on January 31 2017 12:00:55 AM

2017-01-25

Just as advertised

"Ordering was fast and simple... Order was delivered in three days and was exactly as described. Best deal on the market for price and quality."

This review was modified by primo125-22096 on January 27 2017 04:30:05 AM

2017-01-24

I will keep coming back to Cameta!!

"I have been very pleased with the products that I have ordered from Cameta Camera! On my last order I mistakenly purchased the wrong lens. I contacted customer service and they were so helpful and thoughtful. They told me how to return the order and refunded very promptly when they received it back from me. They sent me a link for the correct product so there would be no more mistakes and quickly sent out my new lens!! I am one happy customer!"

This review was modified by Shamaralatham1 on January 26 2017 06:30:03 AM

2017-01-21

You can count on Cameta

All items as described. Very well and safely packaged for delivery which was very timely.
Although this was my first transaction with Cameta they seem very reliable and sound.
Thanks !

This review was modified by ctpmdavis on January 24 2017 12:02:14 AM

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.