• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Absolutely superb experience. My order was wonderful... not only a terrific value, but the ability to insure my purchase above and beyond the Nikon warranty was exactly what I needed to make the purchase through Cameta... not to mention for the price I'd have paid elsewhere I was able to get stuff in the business dle that I didn't have or can use as backup... like when my old tripod broke yesterday!! "

"Great to work with and responsive to questioning"

"Thank you for your prompt delivery. It arrived on my Daughter's birthday which I was so happy to be able to have her unwrap her gift on her birthday !! "

"fast service,received before I thought I would get it.Packaged very secure.good price.would order from them again.The product was just what I ordered."

"Great job on my order will buy again!"

"No problems at all. Camera was delivered promptly with all of the extras included."

"Ordered my Olympus PEN E-PL7 camera and some accessories. Received within a wk. Happy with the services and will definitely come back to them for other camera equipments."

"Thank you!
Communication about my order was prompt.
It shipped and arrived on time.
Good job!

"Fast delivery, Pleased with the camera and the packaged deal. Will go back to Cameta Camera!"

"Received my camera package on Monday after purchasing online that Saturday! Everything was shipped and packaged carefully and I'm very happy with my purchase. "

"It wasn't quick but I saved 50% of what I would have spent in the store and the bag is great! My daughter tried to make it her purse so hopefully my camera doesn't make its way into her possession. It fits my a6000 Sony camera and zoom lens perfectly. "

"Just as offered. Always smooth with Cameta Camera."

"The camera package was great and delivered on time. We will be buying all of our cameras and accessories from Cameta."

"Everything o.k. as usual!
Very nice company to do business with. Great selection, great prices, fast shipping, what else can you ask for?!!

"Bought for my fiancé for our honeymoon cruise in November. He loves it. He picked everything out himself and was not disappointed!

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.