Stores > Cameta Camera
  • Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

253 Broadway
      Amityville, NY US
      9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed9:00am - 8:00pm Thur9:00am - 6:00pm Sat10:00am - 4:00pm Sun
      800-991-3350

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cameta Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-07-30

Great Experience!

"Great Online shopping experience. Great price for excellent products. Quick delivery. "

2017-07-25

Same great service as it was many years ago.

"My merchandise got here in the time I wanted, and the process was good."

2017-07-22

Beyond my expectations

"Very fast shipping and the camera was extremely well packaged, and they also provided Norton Protection for added peace of mind. They are an authorized dealer for Fujifilm. This is not gray market stuff. My camera is covered by the full manufacturers warranty which is great. When it comes to purchasing photo equipment / electronics, I used to think about only 2 options:: Adorama or B&H. Cameta Camera was $50.00 less than B&H. And by the way I live in Florida so I don't pay tax when buying from these resellers.... if I buy from Amazon then I have to pay tax, so I don't buy my cameras from Amazon anymore. From now on Cameta Camera is on top of my list. "

2017-06-30

Quick Shipping and a Trouble Free Purchase

"Quick Shipping and a Trouble Free Purchase"

2017-06-29

Great Deal

"I'd shop here again. Great service and on time delivery. "

2017-06-18

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! (as always)

"I've bought Nikon equipment from Cameta's before, so I knew what to expect ahead of time from that prior experience. Their delivery of a refurbished 55-200mm Nikon VR II zoom lens to me went without a hitch and was RAPID! Trust me, you can take their word TO THE BANK when it comes to the perfect condition of a refurbished item. ROCK ON, CAMETA!"

2017-06-17

Everything came in a timely manner excellent products

"Have done business with them before and was very happy"

2017-06-15

They did a fast return

"Good return performance. Good seller"

2017-06-11

I Iove Cameta Camera

"This is an amazing place to purchase items!"

2017-06-10

Sent wrong itme

"ordered a camera bag, they sent the wrong one and wanted to see photos and said they needed to compare it to a video. Never had such a hard time with a vendor. Crap company. "

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from Cameta Camera, cameta, has responded

“Thank you for your recent review. In reviewing the details of the order it appear on 6/6/2017an order was placed via Amazon for a Nikon gadget bag, along with a microfiber cleaning cloth. The order was shipped the same day and was subsequently delivered on 6/10/2017. The same day we received an Amazon return request stating the wrong item was received, that the bag was smaller and the Nikon label was missing. We requested images of the case received to address this concern. We received the images a few hours later and you indicated that you threw away the Nikon logo because it was coming off. We could not identify the case as a Nikon bag and it did not appear to be a case we stock. As a result we requested the image of the packaging sleeve and shipping envelope which were both underneath the bag in the pictures sent. No follow-up pictures were sent and negative feedback was left across 3 platforms. ”

2017-06-10

Needed urgently, delivered swiftly

"I took advantage of the next day shipping option to have the camera in time to shoot photos for a family at a funeral. Though I panicked a bit when the shipping notice came well into the evening the day before I was supposed to get it, the camera indeed arrived on time the next day, and did its job admirably at the funeral. Very satisfied. "

2017-06-05

Excellent service

"Cameta provided an excellent sales and service experience and I LOVE the lens."

2017-06-02

Second camera purchase

"Both cameras I have purchased have been at a great price with great deals on both."

2017-05-27

Great shopping experience

"Items were packaged very well."

2017-05-25

Good product. Fast standard delivery. Packed well.

"Only problem, wasted a lot of time because Cameta Camera required I register the "delivery address" with my credit card company. Heck of a waste of time. They're getting paid. Shouldn't matter what address I wish to have the product sent to. I travel a lot requiring different shipping addresses as equipment is needed. I can't go through this hassle every time."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.