• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"My experience with Cameta Camera has
Been amazing. I purchased a refurbished camera along with a tripod and case. Everyrhing works great and looks brand new! The shipping was extremely fast also!!

"Everything was perfect about ordering and receiving the camera from Cameta. Just one glitch, had to contact costumer service about getting the correct warranty number to register the warranty. Worked perfectly once I got the number. "

"Order arrived much much sooner than expected. Very happy with the lens and the purchase. I bought this lens from cameta because their warranty is more reliable than others here in east coast. Hoping for the CC 3YR Lens Warranty to work if things go bad. "

"Order arrived on time and in pristine condition."

" Very satisfied with purchase and experience. Would only ask that a CD with the manufacturer software be sent with camera as the file size is killer on dial up.

"The order was processed quicker than any site that I have dealt with in the past. It was shipped and delivered within 3 days. Considering that I ordered it late at night, I was truly amazed at the efficiency of this purchase. The packaging was excellent. Even though it was a refurbished product, it looked brand new and operates to perfection. This will be my new camera place. "

"I had problems with payment and received a good support! Plus the delivery is really efficient."

"Quick service, great phone customer service. Will be at the top of my list when ordering again."

"Very quick shipping to JAPAN!! "

"Excellent service and delivery. "

"Order was processed and delivery was delivered very fast. Just wish they had a way of letting me know when the item shipped without me having to look at length for some way to track the shipment. An email to say it shipped would have done wonders! Beyond that, I was and am VERY HAPPY with the service and the product!!"

"Great customer service , very courteous. No problems with item, delivered in time frame as promised."

"I felt like they were promt in their shipping and the thing I ordered arrived in good condition. I will definatly use them again

"Camera had the best deal around on the camera I wanted. I will shop with them again. I was very pleased with their service, prices, etc. "

"I bought my new Nikon from Cameta because they gave me the best package for the price. An added bonus was that they work with EBates, so in addition to an excellent camera for a great price and fast shipping, I've got a rebate check for 2.5% coming in the mail."

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.