• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Good communication, I got the product at a great price- couldn't be happier."

"Quick deliver. Quality of products are high. Recommend for everyone this store"

"Very good experience!! I recive my item very fast!!! Excellent!! Thanksss"

"Excellent service. Shipped before I expected and product arrived well packaged and safe. "

"Very satisfied and very quick shipping."

"Ok, I bought a bundle package for an underwater camera...
I went diving 1 one time using my camera and it quit working...I contacted Cameta Camera and was told because I had already used one time underwater they could not help me, I spent 275.00 for this and only had it 2 weeks....the guy on the phone was so rude and accused me of mishandling it and not reading instructions. Never again and I urge people NOT TO USE THEM

"Order showed up complete and on time!"

"Quick service. Quick shipping."

"I did recieve my order faster than expected. Everything was the way it shows on the website. I recomended."

"Camera was delivered quickly but when I got it the shutter was jammed and would not work. I don't think it was checked properly before shipment. It was listed as mint condition but was clearly not."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

cameta, Cameta Camera rep has responded

“Thanks for your time. We are sorry for any negative experience you had with our location that prompted you to leave a negative review. Our records indicate we have not had any communication since the delivery of your item. We would anticipate that if a buyer is not happy with a product that they would contact us to make arrangements to have the item returned. We would never expect any buyer to keep an item that they are not immediately happy with. Please contact us directly at 800-991-3350 or via email so that we may provide you with the return instructions. It is recommended that the buyer communicate with the seller prior to leaving a negative review so that we have the opportunity to try and resolve the concern.”

"Ordered the camera on oct 8 and had it in my hands oct 15th. Fast, smooth transaction.Everything was packed very well and protected. Price was fair. I will definitely order from Cameta Camera again. "

"Cameta has an incredible selection of refurbished cameras at great prices as well as "kits" which include needed memory cards, carrying cases, etc., which add only a few dollars to the price of the camera. My camera kit got from Long Island to Oregon on the second day after I ordered it with the standard shipping included in the kit price. Thank you, Cameta (and USPS!)."

"My orders were received in one week, I'm very satisfied with the items ordered by internet. "

"I've been buying from Cameta for a couple of years now, and their service is always great. Will definitely be buying from Cameta in the future. "

"Product was as described and arrived on time."

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.