Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-02-01

Awesome retailer!

"Exactly what the product was and I'm very satisfied!!"

2016-02-01

nice camera

"I like the camera but I still like my old 35mm better. There is still film out on the internet but I know the expiration date old. I need to get some practice on the printing of pictures.
Your customer service is excellent. I emailed them with question and I received a prompt
reply ! I would recommend you to a friend !
Mark Bierman

2016-01-30

Camera is in good condition

"the camera is delivered on time, and it looks new and works great! I like this store"

2016-01-29

Above My expectations

"I am very impressed with the service. I highly recommend this online store. "

2016-01-29

Excellent service

"Item was priced well, worked well and delivered ahead of schedule."

2016-01-28

Simple "no fuss" purchase.

"Received all items on time. Simple transaction, nothing to write about really... which is the point. "

2016-01-27

No issues

"Item shipped quickly after placing my order (monopod). Emails informed me of each step in the process: Order confirmation and shipping. Item arrived well packaged. Item was as described. "

2016-01-27

Excellent quality product

"prompt delivery, excellent customer service, and very goof product"

Happy

"Enjoying every moment with my D3300"

2016-01-26

Worst. Experience. Ever. Cant understand how everyone had a good experience and I didnt. Almost looks fake.

"I bought the A7sii. I don't have anything bad to say about the camera. However, I have nothing good to say about it either because I never received it. I bought it on November 30th, and it is now January 26th and I am still without a camera. All I gained from this experience is an enormous amount of stress and frustration. What happened was that I had ordered it for a final project (which also couldn't be done because it didn't arrive) and apparently it was left at my door saying DR FRONT DOOR. The package was nowhere to be found. I asked Cameta Camera what happened, and they insinuated it was my fault because I had allowed for other packages in the past to be delivered without signature. This was untrue and false. I took the matter up with UPS and they told me that it was most definitely their fault because a package cannot be dropped off at a door which is over a 1000 dollars price value. After almost 2 months of hassle and tracking the lost package, I was able to get an insurance claim out of UPS who would then send it over to Cameta Camera. I just called them a few minutes ago and as I thought the drama was finally over, they tell me that they do not reship orders and that I would have to wait i dont know how many weeks for them to approve the claim so they can issue a refund, not a reshipment. I am never buying anything from Cameta Camera again, and I will be telling all my photo and film peers to never buy anything from this company ever. They were terribly unhelpful and I am extremely dissapointed. Do NOT buy from them. When anything goes wrong they try to bully you in thinking it is your fault. The responsibility for delivery of the product lies with them, not the customer. I have spent hours of travelling and talking on the phone for the past two months. I have paid the price in full, I have no camera and this vendor is trying to squeeze out of it, with putting the blame on ups but no refund yet. Shame on Cameta Camera, on UPS and on Amazon for allowing them to deliver the poorest customer service I have ever seen.

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

cameta, Cameta Camera rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this transaction has caused. In reviewing the order details it does appear we did process and ship the order in question on 11/30/2015 via UPS 2nd Day Air. The order was delivered and left by the carrier as a “signature release” was signed at the delivery location to have packages left without a physical signature; a digital signature is on file. You had contacted our store 5 days post-delivery to indicate the package could not be located by you, or the 4 other people you reside with. We initiated a tracer with the carrier to process an investigation for the parcel. We also had instructed you to contact Amazon, the sales channel with whom the order was placed, to start a claim and notify them of the non-delivery claim. We spoke with you several times regarding the follow-up details as they had been provided to us by the carrier. We have also reached out to Amazon directly to notify them of the claim in question. Amazon states, as a Prime order, you must communicate with them the claim of non-delivery. As of 2/1/2016, Amazon indicated no such notice has been made to them. Please speak with Amazon directly concerning this package non-delivery so that the finalization of the investigation and claim may take place.”

2016-01-26

Better price and condition than B&H photo.

" Bought the same model camera used from B&H in July. The camera had issues from the start and finally bit the dust while I was traveling in Ecuador. I use the camera for work since it takes great action shots. To repair would cost at least $200, but Cameta had a used for $325 with a warranty. Wish I found this store before I bought the one from B&H, but very satisfied with the camera and the shipping was fast. "

Timely

"Decent prices and timely delivery, nothing bad that say."

Good Deal

"Always comes through with excellent prices and delivery. "

Friendly Customer Service

"I started my order on Walmart's website. A call from fraud detection, a cancellation from Walmart, two calls to Walmart, and a trip to the bank later, I was in tears trying to get my camera bundle ordered. My bank was convinced it had gone through, and Walmart wasn't. So, I called Cameta directly. The guy (I don't remember his name) determined the order had been cancelled, explained why, sent me a link to the exact bundle on their website, and warned me about the nearing deadline of the deal. I got it ordered pretty quickly and easily after that. It shipped faster than I would've expected, and everything was well protected and in tact. This was one of the most pleasant online orders I've ever made."

2016-01-23

Truely 5 stars

"Understandably, like most would, i had trepidations in buying a refurbished camera. There was no need. The camera arrived well packaged and protected by what seemed to be industrial strength bubble wrap. It was packed in a plain box with additional bubble wrap and cantoned all normally included accessories The camera itself was blemish free and appeared brand new. Since delivery I've checked out the operation of each function, there are no issues.
The purchase and this vendor are recommend.

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.