Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-12-05

"Works great. Now I can be in the photo with the remote shutter release. Ring light is perfect for macro work.

I was pleasantly surprised by the SHORT transit time. Got here in Colorado in only TWO days. Wow!!!

Christmas Present

"I bought this bundle for my daughter as a Christmas present so, it hasn't been used yet. The pricing was outstanding and shipping was fast. I like the fact that they offer a year warranty. I'm confident my daughter will be pleased with this lens bundle."

2016-12-05

"Very satisfied ...ill shop there again"

Highly recommend

"Arrived 1 day prior to actual delivery date. Neatly packed. All things as described. I bought refurbished stuff but looks like new. Highly recommend."

Early Christmas present!

"I ordered the Nikon D5300 as a bundle kit! I wish I had gotten the D5500 with the 18-55 as opposed to the the D5300 kit. The kit has a bunch of cheap accessories that I will definitely not use! Hopefully a beginning photographer will accept and if not I have wasted my money! From this point on the kit accessories are not worth buying!

I like the feel and the weight of the D5300! It is a lot lighter and I got it to replace my D7100 as it was to heavy and a bit to complex for my everyday use. I have had a D5100 over 5 years and I love the operation of that camera so I sold the D7100 and opted between the 5300 and the 5500. I chose the 5300 and so far I am happy with it and I do not plan to buy another camera. I have the following lenses to use with both bodies: 18-55 kit lens, 35mm f1.8, 50mm f1.8, 16-80mm f2.8-4, and 18-200mm f3.5-5-6 (all Nikon). I am a true hobbyist and I love cameras. The D7100 is heavy and since I am older now and I do not want to lug around a heavy camera and lens! I love the bridge cameras when I travel!

Satisified customer

"Cameta Camera is a certified Nikon dealer, which is important if you want to get a real Nikon USA warranty. Their prices were good, service excellent when there was an issue with the initial charge card processing and delivery fast and on time. Happy customer."

Quick delivery over seas

"Quick delivery and customer service was good"

great seller

"I am very happy with cameta"

Excellent seller

"First time and very happy buyer. Thank you! "

2016-12-04

A tad above the very best

"Searching for the equipment was fast and easy. Ordering was simple. The refurbished Nikon camera and lens condition was perfect. Looked like new gear just in a plain wrapper

There are many options available when buying new equipment I don't think there as many offering refurbished gear that I would have as much confidence with. My comfort level in dealing with Cameta is very high. I recommend them with no hesitations.

2016-12-04

The delivery was prompt; faster than I expected.

"Here's my review on the bell and Howell 200:

The delivery was faster than I expected and everything that was promised was included. I would definitely use them again.

2016-12-03

Great vendor

"Arrived in perfect condition, everything included, as advertised. Cameta Camera is one of the best and most trusted photo related suppliers. They also sell and buy used equipment if thats your bag."

This review was modified by kris-99626 on December 03 2016 11:41:03 AM

Can Count On

"I've only placed 2 orders, the first had to be returned b/c I did not research the product. It was returned with absolutely no hassle & the next order arrived with lightning speed."

Quick Delivery and Responsive

"I shopped around for a while for the Nikon D7200 and found the prices to be all around the same. What made me decide to go with Cameta was the positive reviews from other customers and the selection and price for their bundled options. On top of that I did have a follow-up question after my order and Cameta was very responsive to my inquiry and the individual I spoke with was very helpful and most of all friendly to deal with. I find in todays market many vendors act like they are doing you a favor when they speak with you, with Cameta Camera they respect the customer, can carry on a friendly conversation and know their products."

Excellent

"I received everything quickly and in very good condition. No complaints. "

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.