• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I am very satisfizer with MY purchase. "

"I was surprised I wasn't offered to purchase insurance?
What kind of coverage do I have?

"OMGOSH!!!! Quality,Quality,Quality! I purchased the Nikon D 5300 kit plus some extra goodies. Packaging was perfect and delivery was fast. Thank You! I will get the word out how great Cameta is!!!!!"

"Thank you for good product and quick delivery."

"Excellent Service and Fast Shipping"

"Order was filled and quickly received. Very happy with Cameta's service"

"I bought the Sony a6000 bundle from Cameta camera. I am extremely pleased with the value of the products I received, and the price.
The sales rep, Lou Cohen was very professional and accommodating. My bundle arrived in a timely manor, and was 100% accurate. All items were packed neatly, and in mint condition. They have earned my business for life!

"Excellent prices! Excellent customer service!! Arrived within a couple of days!!!"

"Beat their shipping estimate by a mile. Had the camera in my hands in under 3 days. The box came with some fairly severe damage, but the camera was well packed inside an over-sized box, so no damage done. Very pleased with every aspect of the purchase and will definitely buy from them again."

"I have been shopping around for a camera for several months. Cameta had the best price and by bundling several items I will now be able to start my photography experience right away. Delivery was way faster than I expected and everything was perfect!"

"I had talked with a sales rep. about different items and he was very helpful. I'm glad that I did and would do business again with Cameta Camera....
Thanks Again

"No hassles, good value, fast shipping.
Recommended.

"Site is easy to use, and easy to order from. Item shipped quickly."

"Great experience. AL ordered items in stock, delivered promptly, packed well and received in good shape. Would order from Camera again. "

"Definitely one of the best online camera stores! It was my first purchase and I'm really glad with the kit I got, because it can't be find no where else. Recommend it!"

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.