Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-17

What was needed

"I got exactly what I ordered at a great price, steal even, with speedy delivery. Two thumbs up! !!!!"

2016-07-16

Always Reliable

"I bought the Nikon 18-140mm lens and it arrived on time and as advertised. Cameta Camera will not disappoint you."

2016-07-16

Empowering a new "Senior Enthusiast"

"I have always enjoyed taking pictures at family gatherings and on vacations but as I became closer to retirement, I wanted to expand my horizons and begin to develop skills in photography.
Cameta has enabled me to secure an entry level DSLR well within my budget. I have gone on to add lenses and accessories that fit my interests. Everything I have purchased has arrived as advertised with no surprises. Fragile pieces have been packaged with care.
Companies that obviously take pride in serving customers are a rarity in our current environment. Cameta Camera makes it easy to do business with them!

2016-07-13

Happy with purchase

"Item was packed in an over-over sized shipping box. Item itself was in its original box to my surprise without the usual Styrofoam or plastic bag packaging. I would purchase from again"

2016-07-12

In a flash

"Recieved order quickly ans correctly."

2016-07-12

Cameta Camera is the best

"I've been buying Nikon equipment from Cameta Camera for many years. Most have been refurb that are still producing quality photos. I ordered a new Sigma 150-600mm lens for photographing birds. It was delivered on time and the lens is as described. This is the first non-Nikon lens I've purchased. "

2016-07-11

Quick Delivery

"delivery was quick and everything was great"

2016-07-09

I'm excited to have a camera now

"The camera looks great everything was there and thank for the great deal "

2016-07-07

Pleased with purchase

"I purchased a Nikon D5500 bundle from Cameta Camera. The body and lenses were all certified refurbished, it came with a good, sturdy tripod, Nikon DSLR bag, and more accessories and extras than I need. It was by far the best bang for the buck I could find, and although I've only had the gear for a 11 days, I've taken about 1000 photos and all refurbished items operate exactly as expected.
Shipping was fast, I got my tracking number as expected, and although the box had visual damage it was packed well and nothing inside was at risk. The camera and lenses were packed in a box within the shipping box, giving it 1-3 layers of bubblewrap/foam protection. I chose expedited next day shipping, which was more expensive than I would've preferred, but it came next day with zero issue.
If Cameta Camera carries what you're looking for and at a competitive price, there's no reason not to purchase from this vendor.

2016-07-07

Software

"The two discs in the package do NOT work with Windows 10. The book that also came with the camera is difficult to read and understand. I don't know what I'll do when it comes time to download the images."

2016-07-06

Nice camera

"My daughter loves the camera and all the accessories. Great price for everything you get, super fast shipping too!"

2016-07-01

Satisfaction Delivered

"The material I ordered from Cameta camera arrived in good condition and ahead of anticipated schedule. The material was quality and each device included its own carrying case and as a bonus cleaning kit for lenses. I'm a satisfied customer"

2016-06-30

GREAT PRODUCTS AT A GREAT PRICE.

"I love it prompt delivery as well as a great quality product."

2016-06-30

Quick Delivery

"This was a very smooth transaction. There were no issues and my K1 arrived in prime condition. Glad they had one in stock."

2016-06-28

Was absent for delivery; Great customer service

"I had to leave town for a work emergency, couldn't get to my package or the UPS delivery guy, and called customer service. I was helped by a nice woman in less than three minutes total and had Cameta hold my package at the UPS store for me. I really appreciate their quick and efficient customer service."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.