• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Everything delivered as promised, and on time. Lens cover would have been awesome as an addition though."

"Everything went very smooth. .."

"CANON SX600 Camera and eleven piece kit arrived in excellent condition and in eight days via FedEx home delivery. Cameta Camera offers free shipping and the best variety of camera kits that I have found online."

"Delivered a day earlier. Product was as described."

"Super fast shipping, great product! Was everything I had hoped for and more! Will order from them again!"

"I'm happy with the service and products!"

"great store, look forward to shopping there in the future"

"The camera arrived well packed, everything was there, and earlier than I expected.

Everything seems to be in working order and so far I love it.

"I am very satisfied with my purchase and the quick delivery of my product and the fact that my neighbor was allowed to sign for my package. I was worried that it might be left outside the door but it was not. I appreciated that. I also love my new camera. I searched many places online and this was the best deal out there. It was a perfect experience."

"I've made purchases through Cameta Camera before and have been pleased with the products as well as the customer service. I am constantly comparing equipment and price through different vendors and have found Cametas prices to be more than fair. I recommend them constantly. "

"Was promptly notify with issues with order and had no delay with shipping "

"everything was as listed and it shipped very fast, will purchase from again."

"Factory refurbished camera arrived very quickly in perfect condition. One year warranty was included, as well as 3 part buyer's guarantee. Excellent price on the exact product I wanted."

"Cameta Camera did an excellent job, fast, accurate, good quality, reasonably priced, well packaged. Cameta Camera's ads do need more information about their warranties which would have made my decision to purchase easier and quicker. The warranties ended up being very good, but I couldn't tell from their ads."

"I was hesitant to place a large dollar order with Cameta Camera because I had not used them before. Also, there were several comments from other people about delays due to credit card verification, etc. However, my experience was excellent. They had the best deal on the USA model Nikon equipment I ordered. I ordered it on a Monday afternoon and it was at my door on Thursday with free shipping! Everything was as advertised. Even the packaging was excellent, with all of the contents very well protected. I would definitely order again from this vendor. Extremely satisfied!"

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.