Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2017-01-15

Very low quality product!!

"Got your Cameta Camera and I am very disatisfied with my purchase!! I charge it up and It only runs two minutes and runs out while running the video. Camera number MID0920815"

This review was modified by mrtibbs2 on January 17 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-13

Great prices and fast shipping

"This was my first time ordering from Cameta and I am extremely pleased. They had some amazing holiday sales and I was able to get my husband a new portrait lens for his camera and a bunch of accessories for a great price. I loved the fact that they had several package options, because I was able to get him a package with things he needed. (Some of the packages came with swanky cases, but he already has a couple.) For example, I got him a package with a set of lens filters and an external flash. He was completely thrilled!"

This review was modified by RTX on January 17 2017 12:01:45 AM

2017-01-10

easy, quick, good deal

"same product as anyone else when comparing them to authorized dealers and not gray market, but their kit pricing made them attractive, with free shipping and no tax when out of state. what's not to like?"

This review was modified by Hsbedi on January 10 2017 11:59:33 AM

2017-01-08

Quick Response Time, Excellent Customer Service

"I would order from Cameta Camera again. Excellent response time and great customer service! My bank declined my card b/c BOA can't figure out what is and isn't fraud, which put my delivery just past the 2pm cutoff for next day but Customer Service was able to still get it in for me! Packaged arrived on time and I love my new camera!"

2017-01-07

Cameta Camera knows how to do it!

"Bought the Nikon P900 with a very large zoom. Found it to be a little to heavy. Called Cameta and they refunded immediately. No questions asked.
Bought the Nikon B700. They sent it right out. Found the camera to be great. Can't say enough good things about Cameta. It's my return to them after a couple of years. Wouldn't buy camera gear any place else!

2017-01-06

great place to buy a camera

"The ad said 5-7 days for delivery of my nikon d3300 camera kit. I received it in 4 days and everything advertised arrived intact and as advertised. I would certainly buy again from Cameta Camera and recommend them to anyone looking for camera's or accessories."

2017-01-02

"Very good service. The camera was easy to order online. Camera delivery was right on time."

2017-01-02

Item not received as of yet!

"Item was ordered on December 18 and as of January 2, has not been received. My email correspondence with customer service has been ongoing, and they are very cordial and responsive. I do believe they shipped the item in a timely manner and the carrier has lost it. But the bottom line is I still do not have my order."

2016-12-31

Cameta is the Camelot of Photography

"Excellent selections; excellent pricing; excellent service.
What else is there; Cameta has it all.
Happy New Year!

2016-12-31

"We ordered a refurbished camera bag for a 3400 Nikon. It looks nice and everything fits. The snaps are hard but will probably get better with use.."

2016-12-30

quick easy purchase

"It was easy to find the camera I was looking for in the configuration I needed. The purchasing process was fast too. Packaging was first rate and standard delivery took 4 days.

Much easier than most camera houses!

2016-12-30

Made it for Christmas!

"Arrived exactly on time and made it for Christmas use. Thanks for helping me make memories of my holidays."

2016-12-28

Trustworthy and Reliable

"I bought my first DSLR from Cameta Camera in 2007. Fair price, decent delivery time and no gimmicks or bait and switch tactics. I got exactly what I ordered - period. Nothing's changed in 2016. I took a chance on a refurbished camera and a few accessories (like a battery grip). I got exactly what I ordered, the camera looks brand new (saved close to $200 on the refurb). Everything was packaged soundly and arrived with no damage. I wish I lived in the general vicinity of Cameta Camera's brick & mortar store. Seems like a place I'd like to visit and buy from often."

2016-12-28

very good

"Good price and good service and delivery
No problems

2016-12-27

"fast shipping, was as described."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.