• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"I love the camera packet I receieved. The deal was great! I think if they had included a tripod in the deal, it would make it better."

"Buying on line was an easy experience. Communication after purchase - first class. I had a problem with credit card use which was delicately and professionally handled. I am expecting delivery very soon and being able to track the items across the world is very reassuring. Thank you Camera Camera."

"Order filled as requested shipping notifications were properly followed up with"

"Was on time and in perfect conditions. Thanks!!!!"

"I ordered and received my Nikon D7200 kit from Cameta and received everything in about five days. Easy to order, good pricing. Very pleased with the purchase."

"Quick delivery, great price, excellent product. I would definitely buy from Cameta Camera again."

"Quick. Right. Priced right."

"Camera & accessories were a great bundle! Shipped quickly.. very, very happy with purchase!"

"I was purchasing a gift for my son. They were unable to ship to different Adress from billing address. I had to cancel order. No one else has such a restrictive policy. Is t there a better way to prevent fraud? "

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

cameta, Cameta Camera rep has responded

“Thank you for your time. We are very sorry for any inconvenience the policies we have regarding verification may have caused. In reviewing the order details it appears the order was requested to be shipped to an address which differed from the billing address, at a total value of almost $5000.00. As a company, we take the protection of cardholder details very seriously, and execute all verification of payments as a means to protect both the company and the cardholder alike. We advised that we only needed to be able to verify both the billing and shipping addresses with the banking institution in order to proceed with the authorization of the payment. We also provided the option to pay using different methods. Ultimately the order was cancelled at your request.”

"The transaction was very smooth, the Nikon D5300 camera body was in mint condition, low shutter count and works perfectly. It came in a Nikon refurbished box and I was able to register online with Nikon.Shipping was as promised, details of the warranty provided in hard copy form.With all the horror stories regarding online Camera stores, this wasn't one of them.I will shop with Cameta again and recommend others to do the same."

"Great prices and shipping was decently fast. I will recomend others to buy from them."

"Wonderful customer service and I received a great product! Definitely will purchase from them again!"

"Very quick delivery. Everything in perfect condition."

"Excellent product. order i received timely. I very satisfied with the product...Great customer support."

"Any one having doubts about the ability of Cameta to deliver on what they promise can put those doubts aside. My camera kit was delivered early and was exactly as it was described.
Thanks Cameta Camera.

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.