Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

2016-04-26

"Fast, friendly service, package arrived undamaged and very quickly. Products were as advertised and work great!"

2016-04-26

Reach Out

"My wife recently gave me a Nikon DSLR camera. Since then I've been looking at the Nikon 55-300mm telephoto lens. I researched both pricing and customer service for the prospective vendor for my purchase. After spending a couple of months doing my research, it became clear that Cameta Camera was the winner hands down. The lens came in exactly as it was described"

2016-04-25

Very easy to purchase.

"Easy to get and just what I needed."

2016-04-23

3rd time still a charm

"This is our third Camera purchase from Cameta. Saw a display model where we now live in Florida but wasn't available so having purchased from Cameta before we decided to give them a shot again. Sure enough they had the camera & kit we wanted. Price was fair, delivery was fast ( in time for our trip) and we 'the taking great pictures with the new Sony A 6300. Thanks again Cameta camera."

2016-04-23

No worries

"Ordered a Refurbished Nikon D5300/Lens. Received the items on time, and everything works like it supposed to. (saved me over $100) I plan on ordering future items from Cameta Camera again. Prior to ordering I read several reviews/ratings...they were the one I choose."

2016-04-22

Nikon D810 Fileter Lens

"Quality products from a reputable company. I am very satisfied with the lens filters I purchased."

2016-04-21

"Camera is in good shape and works fine. Will buy from Cameta again."

2016-04-19

great service! great value! great store!

"the offer was attractive so I purchased my camera from Cameta Camera. I have not used the camera yet, but I will be soon."

2016-04-19

Very Pleased

"Everything was in great condition and packaged very well. I am very pleased with my order and would recommend Cameta Camera."

2016-04-18

Great service

"Ordered on a Thursday night and the order was processed ans shipped on Friday!"

Total satisfaction.

"The on line shopping experience at Cameta Camera was a pleasure.There was no ifs and buts. The description of the camera was right there and the contents in the bundle were well written. I got exactly in the bag as promised."

A Clear Cut Above

"When I started shopping for an expensive Panasonic Lumix camera I decided to only consider authorized dealers. I did not want to risk nearly a thousand bucks on anything less than a first class retailer. After comparing Cameta Camera and a dozen or so other dealers listed on Pansonic's Web site I was surprised to find them substantially better in their online presentation, selection, extended warranty options, bundles, accessories, availability and competitive pricing. I received everything I ordered in a timely manner in a securely packaged condition. It's a nice surprise to actually receive the service you hope for when you spend a bunch of money. I suspect they give very good service even if you don't spend lots of money. Thank you Cameta Camera."

5 Stars - Cameta Camera

"I have bought 3 camera kit from them - 1/year...they have the BEST pricing, Best shipping, Best products!!!! I am a lifetime buyer from them!!!!"

2016-04-12

Great Price Great Product

"Everything came as expected, great shipping on time, extreamly happy!"

2016-04-11

Surprised and satisfied new customer.

"So easy to find what I was looking for on their site. Couldn't find the item on most other sites but found it at Cameta and was cheaper than the few places I did find it. I received it in a week with free shipping. I was leery to order from a company I knew nothing about but their reviews were all great. I am very happy with the Canon lens protector I purchased and am planning another order soon. I am very excited to have found a company I am lookingforward to ordering from in the future. Thanks for the great service, Cameta."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.