Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.38/10 6,301 reviews

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
    Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Cameta Camera contact information

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10

All 6,317 Customer Reviews

"Fast delivery, great product."

"Very slow process why should it takes 2 business days to process the order other if not all other companies instantly they process the order, and why should the shipping address be as the billing address if I want to buy something from your store as a gift to someone and it should be delivered to him then I can not."

modified review reply posted Apr-21-2014

cameta, Cameta Camera rep has responded

“We are sorry that your placing an order did not result in a completed transaction. It would appear, in reviewing the record that you had placed the order through our website. As indicated on our website as well as the FAQ page, we do have a 2 business day processing time on all standard shipping orders. This is due to the volume of orders we process as well as priority that expedited orders take. You had submitted your order with a shipping address that differed from that of the billing. As part of our payment verification we must be able to verify both address which are being used; this is done for security reasons to ensure the delivery address is associated with the cardholder. If this was not done then potentially any fraudulent individual could place unlimited orders, shipping packages all over to fraudulent locations. Whereas most consumers are happy that we take this extra step we do understand that for others it can seem like it is a hassle. It is not our intention to cause any inconvenience but to protect the company and the cardholder alike. We appreciate your understanding in this regard. Ultimately you requested the order be cancelled which we did.”

"Good product, extra fast delivery as usual.

Thank you.

"It arrived in time, and immediately started using. It was love at first sight.
Its one of those must items for the beginner or seasoned photographers.
I will recommend it to my friends

Thanks

"Irder was cancel due to im buying with an international credit card, ?????"

modified review reply posted Apr-21-2014

cameta, Cameta Camera rep has responded

“We apologize for any issued related to the transaction in question. In verifying the payment details it does appear that you had selected to pay with an international credit card for an order which was being shipped domestically within the United States. Without the ability to verify international credit cards we would be unable to accommodate such a shipping request. We verify both the billing and shipping addresses for all payments received to confirm the validity of the sale. We do this for the protection of the company and the cardholder alike. Alternative payment options had been offered to you, but ultimately it was decided by yourself to have the order cancelled. We are sorry that this did not result in a completed sale.”

"Buying my new camera from Cameta Camera was very easy. I received the camera on time and packaged very good to protect my purchase. I look forward to buying from again. Thanks"

"Camera is awesome. Delivered on time."

"Great price, easy to do business with and fast delivery. My third experience with them. All three have been great! "

"Envio confiable y rápido."

"product came on time as promised. I have not yet had a chance to use the camera."

"Very happy with purchase canon t5i with 18-135 STM. On time delivery and secure transaction. Great customer service and definitely will buy from cameta and recommend them to others."

"Great experience so far, got my product when it said, works great no problems and the price and warrenty is by far the best I've found."

"I looked around for awhile and found the best deal here. Shipping was quick and arrived on time. Very satisfied with the whole experience. "

"Ordered on Sunday received on Friday, Great service "

"Everything perfect - many thanks !"