Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-26

Fantastic place to shop and save

"I don't internet shop much but, I've had good experiences with one particular appliance wholesaler so I thought I'd try Cameta Camera as well. What can I say but, they have tons of options and I saved a lot of money. Very easy and safe to shop and purchase. After tons of research and shopping, I'm very happy I found Cameta Camera and I highly recommend you shop them if you're looking for great deals and to save some cash. Oh, and the camera is perfect as well."

2016-06-26

Quick and smooth transactions.

"Quality products were delivered as described. customer was informed timely."

2016-06-24

Great Camera Bundle!

"My Sony A6000 was delivered fast and included all the items it promised. I would use Cameta Camera again and recommend them. BTW - Loving the A6000!! Great lightweight camera. I bought for a trip to Italy. It will be perfect."

2016-06-22

Very Satified

"Ordered a lens from Cameta. Item was received in three day in good condition and packaged well.
No hassles or complaints.

I would buy from them again.

2016-06-21

Cameta delivers!

"Great experience with the online purchase at Cameta Camera. I had a few questions before purchasing and the support team responded very quickly. "

2016-06-15

Great but not the best

"The sales and support staff were absolutely outstanding. Very professional and knowledgeable, I know they were offering their best advice. A shout out to Lou C., thank you again for your expertise. Shipping on the other hand is where the problems arise. I understand the need for address verification but verifying my shipping address through my credit card company is an overstep. I need to ship my things to a different address and was unable to do so. I paid an extra $38 for UPS Next Day Air and expected to receive it on Wednesday, I received it on Thursday. It was a waste of my money and as a UPS employee I have never heard of such a strict shipping policy. This needs to be looked at, no one can apparently have your things delivered to any address except your billing address. "

This review was modified by D.zNik on June 15 2016 12:47:14 AM

2016-06-14

Found a NEW discontinued item at a great price

"The color of the Tamrac Aria bag I wanted was discontinued....but they had it. Shipped free and promptly. What's more to say. Just like it should be!"

2016-06-10

Excellent deal and prompt service

"Cameta camera provided a great deal with excellent service. The order was shipped promptly and delivered right around the estimated date. I would definitely buy from them again."

2016-06-10

Just the thing!

"Found the sling bag I wanted on line: it arrived promptly and was just as advertised."

2016-06-08

bOOOM!

"No worries! Everything came as expected!"

2016-06-07

Nice Camera

"I ordered my D7200 wifi from Cameta Camera, and it arrived earlier this week. Very nice one"

2016-06-06

Fast delivery

"I received my order in just 3 days!!!!! I ordered 2 batteries for the Nikon camera, which were an excellent price, and received them in 3 days. I ordered them on Wednesday night and they arrived on Saturday. They came fully charged. I put one in my camera and just started taking videos. I took videos of my grandchildren for 30 minutes and the battery was still with a lot of power left. So far, so good. I am very pleased with the company and the product. I would highly recommend the company and the batteries."

2016-06-06

easy and efficient

"Cameta camera experience was extremely superb. First, I ordered one thing and decided 3 hours later I wanted to change it. I called, and the person was totally nice and efficient and the whole thing was super easy. No BS about restocking or how hard it is to do, etc... they just did what needed to be done and were super pleasant and easy to work with. The website is very easy to navigate. The order was a gift, so I presume it will be awesome, but don't know yet... she has not _yet_ graduated :)!"

2016-06-05

Very happy, no complaints

"I ordered the Nikon Monarch 5 binoculars on Tuesday, they were in my hands the following Monday. Everything was well packed and in perfect condition. Nikon does not allow much discounting on their products so everywhere I looked on the web they were about the same price (+/- 5 dollars). The reason I went with Cameta Camera was they also bundled the binocular harness and other sundries with the binoculars. "

2016-05-31

Great fast service.

"Again Cameta has done it again. Great service and the fastest shipping time, I'm well pleased."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.