Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-25

No negatives

"Delivered quickly, well packed, nothing I can think of needing improvement."

2016-08-24

Consistency ???

"I have made three separate camera/kit purchases from Cameta Camera. Each arrived complete, in fine condition within a few days.That is consistent service."

This review was modified by genehorvath on August 24 2016 11:59:54 AM

2016-08-22

Picture perfect!

"Purchased camera and it arrived just as expected with all the accessories! The whole process was so easy. Great purchase experience"

2016-08-22

A great buying experience

"My purchase arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised and expected. A great place to do business. "

2016-08-20

Good again

"I've purchased from Cameta several times and have always been satisfied with selection and service. "

Items came in a snap!

"They had exactly what I was looking for in a handsome and useable floating Nikon wrist band for my Nikon Coolpix (can go underwater camera) and the maneuverable tripod is very cool and useful. They were fast and efficient."

Wanted to Check My Camera Bundle to Online Ad

"Service was OK but I wanted to check my order against the online ad I bought from. They are updating their website and though they say it's up it's not! I wrote to them on their Face Book page and the response I got was hardly relevant or useful. Two weeks later the website is still unavailable ? "

2016-08-19

"great service,great value could not be more pleased"

2016-08-18

Fast Delivery

"Ordered on Sunday Evening delivered on Tuesday. Everything was as described. Will definitely shop Cameta for all of my needs"

2016-08-12

Awesome Vehicle Dash Cam

"This a great dash cam from HP. It has excellent image quality and sound. It is small and suction mount works well. "

My Camera Store

"I have purchased several items from Camera Camera and have been 100% satisfied
with the knowledge and professionalism of their sales staff along with the great prices and
promo free shipping.

2016-08-11

Got what I asked for and more

"I was looking to just purchase a replacement lens for the one I broke and ended up with 5 additional items of value. The total price paid is what I would have paid other vendors for just the lens. The package was shipped professionally and arrived on the expected date. Great service and value! "

Very good so far!

"Ordered a refurbished Nikon lens for my D5300. It came packaged and looked like it was brand new. Have only used it a few days but so far it is working fine and pictures are fantastic. The item arrived super quick. No complaints from me. "

2016-08-10

"Everything came as advertised"

2016-08-09

"Fast on time shipping. Packed well. Great camera."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.