Cameta Camera Reviews - cameta.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.59/10 6,267 reviews

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,283)

"Best price on my product. the camera was received damaged during shipping and had defective battery. Cameta Camera was very accommodating and tried all things possible to resolve my concerns. Although I don't have the camera that I've always wanted, I still feel good about dealing with a professional business like Cameta Camera. I look forward to doing business with them in the near future."

"Very happy with the order and customer service"

"Fast delivery/no surprises. Good."

"Fast delivery. Item as described. Incredible price.

"Our Nikon D3200 was a great price, shipped quickly and works great. Cameta Camera's website was easy to order from and was very helpful. "

"Very satisfied with lens purchase and the extended warranty offered beyond Nikon's 90 day on refurbished lenses. "

"Easy ordering, quick delivery, and really satisfied with the product. One of the best prices on refurbished lenses I've been able to find."

"I live in Perth Western Australia, the most remote city on the planet. Dealing with a camera shop on the other side of the world required a considerable act of faith. I have been burnt by online camera shops in the past.

I need not have been concerned, Cameta got my goods to me quicker than I expected and checked with me afterwards to ensure that I was happy with my purchase.

I will deffinetly be shopping ar Cameta again!

"i was overjoyed that it arrived much earlier than anticipated. the process was smooth, the price was spot-on. thank you."

"As the promise, my order has been delivered."

"Item arrived without delay, in excellent condition - thanks!"

"There was a delay in delivery but it was not their fault--it was the post office's fault but I was so happy with the way Cameta Camera answered my questions when I called and the kit was exactly what we were looking for. Will be sure to shop there again! "

"Order shipped quickly and received when promised. I tracked it all the way to delivery. Thanks! "

"Working great so far. Hopefully I will not need to use the warranty but good to have it."

"I was expecting my camera delivery after 7 or 8 business days. But I received it only after 2 days. It was nice experience to shop with Cameta camera"