Stores > Cameta Camera

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

2016-09-26

Great Service and good product

"This was my first time ordering from Cameta. I was very pleased with the service and the product they sent me. The camera I bought was refurbished, but looked new! Everything about it works fine."

2016-09-22

"fast and accurate delivery, no problems w order at all"

2016-09-22

"excellent service, arrived in the estimated time and in perfect condition

2016-09-21

Cameta Camera wins big with satisified customers.

"Cameta Camera wins big with satisfied customers because the customer always comes first. Very few companies in America today keep their promises to the consumer like Cameta Camera does. If Cameta says it is guaranteed...it is! If they say it is returnable...it is! If they say it is on the way...it is! They also have technical people to answer important questions about equipment. I buy everything from Cameta and will continue to do so.

John Regan, North Palm Beach, Florida

2016-09-21

delivered in time

"There was a color issue, but I was notified right away and was given my choice."

2016-09-19

Poof quality of product, hidden stipulation for return

"I received the product was dissapointed with the quality. I was advised that all of the products would have to be returned in a ready to sale containers fir a refund. This is impossible considering they had to be opened. I repacked then as best I could and sent them back. Hoping for a full or partial refund. You need to tell customers beforehand about this stipulation. This purchase was for a 14 year old Autistic child so he was not that careful when he opened but. Repackaged as best I could hoping a refund will be given. In the future not sure if I will order from this company again. Future purchases will be determed by this outcome. Walmart will refund in any circumstance with no stipulations.

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from Cameta Camera, cameta, has responded

“Thank you for your time. However we must admit we are a bit surprised by the nature of the feedback given you were in fact refunded in full for this transaction placed via Walmart. We received a return request on 9/13/2016 stating you were not happy with the quality of the product and did not feel it was worth the price. We authorized the return and advised to return the products with the original manufacturer packaging and accessories. ALL returns (not just yours) are based upon inspection to ensure that all products shipped are in fact returned complete. The return policy is also available prior to purchasing any item on Walmart by visiting the “return policy” section of the listing that Walmart provides. The return was received on 9/19/2016 and the full refund was issued back to the original funding source. ”

2016-09-18

Perfect

"The timing was great and the lense as well, however I was very dissapointed with the bag. It is not what it seems. "

2016-09-17

Prompt service

"Camera was as as advertised and shipped promptly"

Good Service and Price

"They delivered. And the price was good. "

Satisfied, so far

"Both staff people, Paola and Enzo, were excellent. Orders went through quickly and delivery was very fast. I think I can trust this company."

Fast and secure!

"El envío llegó rápidamente y el seguimiento fue muy preciso a través del número de tracking brindado,además el vendedor constestó enseguida una consulta que hice referente al envío."

2016-09-14

"I recommend Cameta Camera,and would buy from them again."

This review was modified by hgersony on September 14 2016 11:46:39 AM

2016-09-13

"I love cameta camera great price shipping customer service and products I've been recommending this to my friends"

2016-09-12

Nikon D5500 lens bundle

"Camera takes very nice pictures. I am really happy with Cameta Camera as well. I was shopping around for this camera and found a website that had a great deal. A little more research showed me that the vendor was selling gray market items and lots of bad reviews. I had almost hit the purchase button. It is scary how many companies out there will rip you off. I then found Cameta Cameraon Amazon, with a package deal that was quite a bit lower than Costco had going. I did some checking and the reviews seemed good. I sent a note to Cameta with questions about their 1 year warranty. I was sent an immediate response letting me know that they only sell Nikon USA products and never sell international nor gray market items. The warranty is covered by Nikon USA. The response and the fact that I was so happily helped made my decision. I ordered the kit including tripod and some other items, including cleaning kit and extra battery and a nice Nikon case. Most of the accessories are not top dollar items, but then again I was not charged for high level pieces. They are not bad either. I knew what I was ordering, and that was a great priced camera bundle with two Nikon lenses. The rest was bonus. I ordered and had a confirmation of order immediately. I was also sent shipping info within 48 hours as they said would happen. Camera and accessories arrived when scheduled and were packaged nicely, with no damage from the shipper, and it arrived on time. Everything was in the box and brand new as I was told with full warranty cards. The camera will take some getting used to, as this is my fist dslr, but I am happy with it. It takes very nice clear photos and has so many options compared to my previous point and shoot. The touch screen is a nice add on as well. Cameta is a company that I would definitely do business with again, Not only were they professional, courteous, and happy to assist me, they were also prompt and very well priced compared to other places I could have bought the camera including Costco,. Thank you to the crew of Cameta Camera!!"

This review was modified by gm1216-78274 on September 12 2016 12:44:55 PM

2016-09-12

Nikon awakening

"Great lens NIKKOR 18-55mm f 3.5 VR II
PACKING TERRIFIC

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.