• Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

• Address: 253 Broadway Amityville,NY 11701
    • Contact: support@cameta.com
    • Phone: 800-991-3350
    • Customer Support: 800-991-3350
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed 9:00am - 8:00pm Thur 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"one order lead to another. now 3 orders priced well, shipped quickly, well packaged...all as advertised. I will return."

"This is my second purchase of camera equipment from Cameta, and I'll definitely be making more purchases in the coming months!"

"Fast delivery. Fair price. Everything arrived as described. I would buy from them again. "

"I received everything I ordered in a quick and orderly
and precise manor.

"the camera is great... the backpack is alittle small for all the items..."

"Everything arrived on time and well packaged. Already ordered from them again. Very trustworthy seller."

"I ordered 2 refurbished lenses and cleaning clothes. The lenses worked great and I am very pleased. Shipping was super fast. I will certainly order from Cameta again when the need arises. "

"Shipped and delivered quickly"

"Shipping was quick and received the exact package I ordered. Tested out the camera and it worked great. Thank you"

"I'm very happy with the purchase at Cameta Camera.
Cameta Camera purchased for me a buySAFE guarantee. They are also a Google trusted store, which gave me extra protection.
Shipping was fast and the product in great conditions.
Definitely, I would buy again from Cameta Camera

"Factory refurbished Nikon lens looks and works like new. "

"Great savings with package deal. Everything came as described and was packed very well. Very pleased with purchase and company. Highly recommend."

"Item delivered quicker than promised, very pristine condition. Very pleased."

"My Nikon d5300 refurbished camera body promptly arrived in pristine condition. I've had opportunity to see the camera at a few outings and everything works as it should. I will definitely keep Cameta Camera in mind for future purchases!"

"Disappointed that they shove "free shipping" to the end of the queue. It took much longer than I would have wanted for the order to arrive because they didn't ship in a timely manner. I was aware of the policy but still don't like it."

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.