• Address: 231 Federal Drive Chesterfield, IN
    • Contact: support@cameralensrentals.com
    • Phone: (866) 996-4447
    • Customer Support: (866) 996-4447
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday

"I have rented from Camera Lens Rentals twice for weddings, and I've been satisfied with my experience both times! They offer average prices (slightly higher than local places), but the quality of their lenses, packaging, and service is excellent! "

"This is my second rental from CLR and I must say that their lenses are in immaculate condition, shipping is spot on and their customer service is top-notch. I have no intentions of going anywhere else when vacationing and that "special lens" is needed that I'm not ready to put a couple of grand out for. You guys are tops in my book! Thank you for your excellent service.
Alan - Fort Lauderdale FL

"I have rented equipment from CameraLensRentals (CLR)on two occasions. In both cases, the equipment worked great and I recieved good service.

In one case, I wanted to try a tiltshift lens, so I rented one for a 6 week trip.

In the other, I rented both a camera body(Canon 60D)and 400mm f5.6 lens for a 2 week trip. I needed higher ISO and faster motor drive so I could better capture images of hummingbirds. I feel that the prices were reasonable and my hummingbird trip was successful.

Customer service was very helpful and did extra research as I tried to determine whether to also rent some combination of teleconverters (1.4xII, 1.4xIII, 2xII or2xIII) or to use my own original 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.

I will definitly rent from them again.

"Camera Lens Rentals is THE PLACE to rent your photography equipment! Prices are fantastic and the service is impeccable. Barry, the owner, even let me have my first rentals for six days for the four day price. Oops! Maybe, I should not made that statement. Anyway, I will be back to do more business with this company. Five stars *****
~Stephen Brooks

"I LOVE Camera Lens Rentals!!!!!!! There are only a couple of places that offer Pentax rentals, but CLR are unmatchable when it comes to selection, prices, and customer service!!! I refer photographers to CLR's all the time! If there is ever an issue with a piece, you'd like to have it for longer, or have a question on how to use what you'e rented Barry will get back in touch with you the same day that you email or call him! I cannot praise this business enough!"

"Excellent service, quality equipment and great communication. Will definately use them again in the future!"

"I've never rented a lens before and was skeptical about how the process worked. I was 100% pleased with the service I received from Camera Lens Rental. The process was so easy! The lens was in perfect condition and I will definitely be ordering again from them."

"Excellent service. Quick and easy. Lens delivered as promised, in great shape. I will definitely use Camera Lens Rentals again. "

"HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONLINE CAMERA RENTAL COMPANY EVER. THE PRICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHY I WILL KEEP COMING BACK, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. BARRY WILL MAKE SURE ALL HIS CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT! ASK FOR BARRY! (HE SOUNDS LIKE SETH ROGEN ..HAHA, SERIOUSLY!

"Great company, I was so happy to find a brand new 24-70 II to try out. I loved the lens and also loved the company. It was packaged well and arrived on time. Returning was easy as well. I checked around and originally when with Camera Lens Rentals because they were the cheapest but I definitely did not sacrifice quality for the price, it's a win win if you go with them. "

"I found the process very easy to use. Selected item I wished to try, ordered and received before the day I needed it (which was nice to practice). Return was easy and quick too with the option to keep longer if wanted. I would definitely rent from here again."

"Thank you so much for the AWESOME lens. Your customer service is fabulous and so quick in responding to questions. I even got the lens a day early!! That was so cool.
Are you looking to rent a lens? Then check out Camera Lens Rentals. You can't go wrong.

"I needed a lens for a show I was doing and they shipped it fast and with all the equipment I needed. UPS tracking and sameday shipping when I ordered it all up. Bought the waver as I didn't want to be responsible for a 2500$ lens. Shipping cost includes to you and back to them also with a preprinted UPS label. Great customer service and communication. I will be renting from them again."

"I could not be more pleased with Camera Lens Rentals! I messed up and gave them an incorrect address and they were right on top of things and I didn't miss a single hour of my rental. I received personalized customer service and got the feeling that this company does, indeed, value their customers. I will rent exclusively from Camera Lens Rentals from now on!"

"Wonderful customer service! Their communication is top notch. They called me and emailed me about my lens rental. I appreciate that and wish every business was as friendly as they were and communicated like that. Looking forward to renting again from them in the future."

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member
Camera Lens Rentals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!