• Rating 10.00/10 890 reviews

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member
    Camera Lens Rentals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Camera Lens Rentals contact information

• Address: 231 Federal Drive Chesterfield, IN
    • Contact: support@cameralensrentals.com
    • Phone: (866) 996-4447
    • Customer Support: (866) 996-4447
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday

"This is my second rental from CLR and I must say that their lenses are in immaculate condition, shipping is spot on and their customer service is top-notch. I have no intentions of going anywhere else when vacationing and that "special lens" is needed that I'm not ready to put a couple of grand out for. You guys are tops in my book! Thank you for your excellent service.
Alan - Fort Lauderdale FL

"I have rented equipment from CameraLensRentals (CLR)on two occasions. In both cases, the equipment worked great and I recieved good service.

In one case, I wanted to try a tiltshift lens, so I rented one for a 6 week trip.

In the other, I rented both a camera body(Canon 60D)and 400mm f5.6 lens for a 2 week trip. I needed higher ISO and faster motor drive so I could better capture images of hummingbirds. I feel that the prices were reasonable and my hummingbird trip was successful.

Customer service was very helpful and did extra research as I tried to determine whether to also rent some combination of teleconverters (1.4xII, 1.4xIII, 2xII or2xIII) or to use my own original 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.

I will definitly rent from them again.

"Camera Lens Rentals is THE PLACE to rent your photography equipment! Prices are fantastic and the service is impeccable. Barry, the owner, even let me have my first rentals for six days for the four day price. Oops! Maybe, I should not made that statement. Anyway, I will be back to do more business with this company. Five stars *****
~Stephen Brooks

"I LOVE Camera Lens Rentals!!!!!!! There are only a couple of places that offer Pentax rentals, but CLR are unmatchable when it comes to selection, prices, and customer service!!! I refer photographers to CLR's all the time! If there is ever an issue with a piece, you'd like to have it for longer, or have a question on how to use what you'e rented Barry will get back in touch with you the same day that you email or call him! I cannot praise this business enough!"

"Excellent service, quality equipment and great communication. Will definately use them again in the future!"

"I've never rented a lens before and was skeptical about how the process worked. I was 100% pleased with the service I received from Camera Lens Rental. The process was so easy! The lens was in perfect condition and I will definitely be ordering again from them."

"Excellent service. Quick and easy. Lens delivered as promised, in great shape. I will definitely use Camera Lens Rentals again. "

"HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONLINE CAMERA RENTAL COMPANY EVER. THE PRICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHY I WILL KEEP COMING BACK, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. BARRY WILL MAKE SURE ALL HIS CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT! ASK FOR BARRY! (HE SOUNDS LIKE SETH ROGEN ..HAHA, SERIOUSLY!

"Thank you so much for the AWESOME lens. Your customer service is fabulous and so quick in responding to questions. I even got the lens a day early!! That was so cool.
Are you looking to rent a lens? Then check out Camera Lens Rentals. You can't go wrong.

"I needed a lens for a show I was doing and they shipped it fast and with all the equipment I needed. UPS tracking and sameday shipping when I ordered it all up. Bought the waver as I didn't want to be responsible for a 2500$ lens. Shipping cost includes to you and back to them also with a preprinted UPS label. Great customer service and communication. I will be renting from them again."

"I could not be more pleased with Camera Lens Rentals! I messed up and gave them an incorrect address and they were right on top of things and I didn't miss a single hour of my rental. I received personalized customer service and got the feeling that this company does, indeed, value their customers. I will rent exclusively from Camera Lens Rentals from now on!"

"Wonderful customer service! Their communication is top notch. They called me and emailed me about my lens rental. I appreciate that and wish every business was as friendly as they were and communicated like that. Looking forward to renting again from them in the future."

"I love working with them. They've been so accommodating... I mentioned that I wasn't sure that I was going to be there to sign for my package and asked that if I wasn't there that my order be held for pick up the following day. They called me at home and made sure that it was sent directly to the pick up office so that I could pick it up at my convenience instead of having to wait around. That was a godsend for a busy mom who can't wait around for hours on end for UPS to finally make their way to her house. "

"Excellent! I've rented lenses twice now from CLR and the whole process was smooth and efficient with great communication. Just pick out what lens you want, when you want it delivered and for how long. They explain very clearly when it will arrive and when you have to send it back. It comes with a preprinted label so the most effort you have to put in is to get it to the shipper. Pretty simple. The lens I rented was a super wide angle and it came with some very nice extras - a UV filter (for protection of course) and a hood. We were in the desert southwest on vacation and I got some of best photos I've ever taken with that lens setup, and I can't wait to have some made into gallery prints for my walls. I love being able to borrow expensive lenses for awhile that I wouldn't necessarily own, and also to give them a good try before I would ever buy one. "

"I was very satisfied with my lens rental experience. The folks at Camera Lens Rental were very courteous and a pleasure to work with. The lenses were top of the line and the prices were very reasonable. I will definetly be renting again!"